bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

To: Helena; From Mateo

Dear Lena, 

I know I was an asshole, but you weren't any better to me either in my opinion.  Though sure I'll blame this all on me. I shouldn't have run out on anything. That I will blame on being scared at that moment. I didn't know what to do. I don't have family to run to for help. It's just me. I mean if you wanna call my half siblings family sure, then I have them. But they aren't going to be helping me with the baby or you. I know me storming out as caused some issues with things, but I know I'm trying to make it up to you. As you might have felt, the letter was a little heavy and there is a key. It's for you if you want to leave the camp and come stay with me. I have a little apartment. Two bedrooms and already some stuff for us and the baby when he or she gets here. It's all yellows and greens. I had asked for help in the department. They were all too happy to help out. But if you don't want to come to the apartment then Lilythe said that you could go to the big house if things got to out of hand. I've also been working too, which is how I've gotten all this. I don't want you to think that I've been stealing or something. If you have questions, you can totally ask Lilythe about it. She gave me the job to help out. Also gave me a little mission to get some steam blowed off. 

Look I bet anything, because I know you, you've skipped over all of that and are looking for an apology, but you aren't getting one here. No that would be the easy way out. Over a letter, how stupid is that. I'm sure that you would think so as well. So, I'm writing to let you know that I'll be back at camp in a couple of weeks.  Fourteen days from the time I've dated this letter. I'll be waiting at our spot. I'll give you a sorry then. 

- Mateo

Ps. I don't expect you to write me back. It would be nice if you did though.

To the person who ran away, exactly like I said he would,

I was scared too... and you made me live my nightmare... so forgive me for not having much sympathy for your side of things here.

I kept the key. We'll talk about it when you come back. I won't promise anything. Not even that I'll show.

~Lena♡

Important Information

Terms of Use