bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Fierce foes' walls crumble - Intimacy's secret dance - Enemies entwine.

Liam Santos

Even with her mouth stretched around Liam's dick, Henry couldn't help but smile at the sound of his moans. The way he called her name made her sit up straighter, more determined than ever to bring him to climax. With her mouth so full, her quick-witted retorts came out in indistinct gags; if it weren't for her downturned eyebrows and the glimmer in her eye, Liam would never have known she was attempting to talk back. His grip on her hair guided her to the base of his length, well past the point of comfort. Tears streamed down her face as she looked up at him helplessly, intoxicated by the humiliation of being so under his control. She was so happy she could burst!

"Ghhg-- ckk! ...mmmfh," the gags and moans came out unintentionally, and the muffled exclamation of "Hnnghff, Liam!" that followed escaped almost imperceptibly. His possessive growls made Henry's heart skip a beat, imagining a future where she was entirely his; this excitement was exacerbated by the aggressive way he guided her movements, testing her limits against his formidable cock. She felt like he was teaching her, training her how to take him... did that mean she would get to experience this again? That was when he released into her mouth -- the warm, salty liquid was unfamiliar on Henry's tongue. She relished his taste, her eyes rolling back a little.

Before Liam could even command Henry to swallow, she poked her tongue out at him, allowing his cum to drip onto the ground in front of her; this playful show of disrespect was intensified by the dazzling eye contact she maintained throughout. Amused and delighted by the boy's unsteady stance above her, Henry wiped her mouth with her forearm. "Who's in charge now, Santos?" she challenged, giving her hair a shake to reset it after its rough treatment. "Aww, don't tell me you're too tired to fuck me! Where's all that stamina I've been teaching you?" She grinned, her eyes dancing with excitement under the stars. 

Edited by Henrietta Abbot
  • Haha 1

There was something deeply satisfying, almost primal, about finishing in Henry's mouth Liam thought. Especially considering how many times she'd drove him crazy mouthing off. A flash of surprise crossed Liam's features at Henry's audacious move. Almost instantly, his hand moved to grip her jaw firmly, tilting her face upwards to meet his gaze. "Did I give you permission to do that?" His tone was stern but edged with cockiness. As their eyes locked, Liam's features transformed into a devilish smirk. "Next time, you'll swallow, like a good girl" he declared, his words not just a statement but a promise, laden with both authority and anticipation for future encounters. His grip on her jaw lingered for a second longer, as if sealing the vow, before he released her. Of course this seemed to do little to curb Henry's talkative mouth.

"Tired? Oh, sweetheart, you've been teaching me stamina?" His words dripped with sarcasm. "You must be confusing me with someone who needs lessons," Liam retorted, his eyes narrowing playfully but with a hint of underlying intensity. "Maybe it's time I teach you a thing or two about underestimating me. Care for a practical lesson?" Liam's smirk widened at his own joke, clearly enjoying the banter but also ready to reclaim the dominant role once again as he could already feel his cock getting excited again. "All right then," he commanded, his voice dropping in tone back to his authority voice. "Get on all fours. And make sure that ass is up in the air. Be a good little obedient princess for me and I'll fuck you until you're a helpless puddle. It's time I trained you in some stamina."

• Haha 1

"I don't need permission, Santos. Especially not from you," retorted Henry with a tauntingly sweet smile. It was strange, even completely naked and looking up at Liam, she felt powerful. It was a feeling he always brought out in her -- a determination, a fighting spirit that she loved. Maybe it was his Ares powers; maybe it was just him. He made her feel brave, intoxicated by possibilities. Sometimes she worried that Liam brought out the best in her... that's not what enemies are supposed to do. Right? "Next time you'll have to make me." She relished in the words 'next time', like a promise that he would have her again. The feeling of his fingers on her jawline, forcing her gaze up towards his made Henry feel dizzy. Gods, what was he doing to her?

Liam's words made Henry lose her cool for a moment. He had such a raw power, an authority that even she was hesitant to defy. He fit the role of dominator so well, handsome and erect above her, a slight darkness behind his eyes. The way he stated his intentions with her, an order that didn't allow disobedience. She felt herself wetten even more, her body begging her to finally submit to him. "Fine," Henry stammered, trying to recapture her control. "But only cause you clearly need the ego boost." It was a decent comeback, but certainly not her best work.

Then, Henry did as she was told for just about the first time in her life. She turned around and propped herself up on her elbows, pushing her ass into the air. It was deliciously humiliating to display herself to Liam, and she stifled a whimper at the mere thought of it. With her back arched expertly, Henry was exposed in every way. Her pussy glistened from her previous orgasm, tight and pink as ever. She anticipated his touch hungrily, completely ready to be used for the first time. 

"You think you can turn me helpless? I'd like to see you try, Ares boy."

• Thanks 1

Liam smirked with satisfaction as he heard Henry's words, her semblance of a comeback amusing him greatly. "Ego boost, huh?" He chuckled softly. "Oh Henry, surely you can come up with something better than that? Or is your desire for my cock clouding your mind? It's ok to admit that to me" he teased as he watched her shift to her knees. At the sight of Henry positioning herself exactly as he'd commanded, Liam felt a predatory surge of desire pulse through him. His eyes roved over her form—arched back, ass in the air, the intimate details of her so openly displayed for him—and he felt like a hunter beholding his prize. The control he had over Henry, how she had willingly and so completely submitted to him, stroked the primal, dominant part of him like nothing else could. It was a visceral, almost intoxicating, sensation that made his earlier release seem like a mere prelude to something more intense, more compelling. with a wolfish grin, he took a step forward, ready to reassert his physical claim on her. "You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into," he said, almost like a growl.

Fully aware of the power dynamics at play, Liam approached Henry's exposed form with a predatory grace. He positioned himself right behind her, his tip just making contact with her glistening entrance. With exquisite control, he teased her, letting just the tip of him slide against her, never entering, but applying just enough pressure to make her acutely aware of what she was missing. He relished in the slight, involuntary twitch of her hips, aching for more. "Do you want more?" Liam finally broke the silence. "I want to hear you beg for it. No more smart ass remarks, no more retorts. I want to hear you plead how badly you want my cock and I want you to make me belief it...otherwise........" Liam inched his cock away "I'll simply get up and leave you here unfulfilled." He teased knowing the predicament he was putting the strong willed Henry in.

• Haha 1

Liam was completely in control now; he had her feeling like Henrietta, rather than Henry. Like she was in the presence of a great power, an unshakeable authority. "I'm going to kill you for this, Santos," she muttered quietly, half hoping he wouldn't hear. Her body was screaming at her to give in, clenching and aching as he teased her entrance mercilessly. She twitched in anticipation but, every time, Liam would pull away again, making her whimper and growl in frustration. He had finally got the best of her: she couldn't risk talking back. Henry knew Liam well enough to know that he was serious about his threats to leave. He craved the satisfaction of making her bend to his will, admitting her wild desire. She bowed her head and pushed back, fighting for purchase as his tip slipped ever nearer. "Fine! I need your cock-- please, I'm begging you. Fuck me, Liam, p-please!" she begged. Her use of his first name was just another small surrender, a very intimate signal of trust. Not only was her respect for him suddenly clear, but so was her desire and adoration. 

She was blushing scarlet, unable to maintain her cool exterior anymore. She suspected Liam knew he had won, and was about to smugly boast his triumph over her. She couldn't find it in her heart to care, though, because the sensation of his length so close to her entrance overshadowed all else. She was reduced to an amorphous bundle of desire and nerve endings. "Gods, stop teasing me," she cried. "I need it, Liam, I need you!" He was the son of the god of War; she, the daughter of the goddess of battle strategy. This was the white flag that heralded something completely inevitable.

• Like 1

Hearing Henry's words Liam felt a triumphant satisfaction roar through him like a lion claiming its territory. The sweet sound of her surrender, her need need for him was more intoxicating than any victory he'd ever claimed in battle. Her desperation and her surrender was the final confirmation of his control over this charged situation. He looked down at her, her body flushed and waiting, her words a tribute to his dominance. "That's what I wanted to hear," he purred, almost animalistic in his desire.

In a seamless, fluid motion, he finally granted her the fullness she had begged for, entering her with a possessive thrust that aimed to claim as much as to pleasure. This was no longer just an act of physical intimacy; it was a symbolic fusion of their complex dynamics, of power and surrender, dominance and submission. And as Liam began to move, every thrust a reaffirmation of the charged energy between them, he felt like a beast not just uncaged, but fully realized. As Liam began his rhythmical movements he leaned down closer to Henry, his breath hot against her ear. "You wanted this, remember?" he growled. "You begged for it. Now......tell me how much you love this."

Each word seemed to time perfectly with his thrusts inside her keeping Henry keenly attuned to his presence, to his dominance. "You feel so good around me, so perfect," he continued a low growl of pleasure flowing through his lips. "But let's not forget who's in charge here right?" With that he intensified his pace, letting his actions speak as loudly as his words fully embracing his role as the commanding force in their tangled dance of power. Liam lifted his hand from where it had been gripping Henry's hip. With a playful motion he delivered a smack to her exposed ass. "Still think I need the ego boost?" he teased grinning. It was a light-hearted moment, but the underlying tension remained as his hand returned to its previous position, gripping her hip more tightly than before, as if to say that the game was far from over.

• Haha 1

The sensation of sudden and complete fullness made Henry cry out in pain and pleasure. It was an entirely new feeling, testing her body's ability to cope. For a moment, it was so intoxicating all she could do was moan Liam's name. She let out whimpers and exclamations of pure pleasure, delighting in the way he used her body. She clenched around him in a way she hadn't anticipated, as though her body had been waiting a long time for this and didn't dare risk letting him go.

"Mmmf, fuck! Oh Liam, hnng... I love this! I- I love you! Oh gods, mmmgh!" She felt her eyes water, sweat plastering her fringe to her face as she fought to keep her back arched for him. Her brain was empty of any thoughts except him, so she hardly even registered the confession she'd just let slip. One that had been building in her for years... she loved him. It was like he had claimed her, made her entirely his. This act just made ut that much more permanent: a physical truth. She wasnt a virgin anymore. The thought thrilled her, prompting another moan to escape from her lips. The praise he cooed made her grin, and the teasing that followed even more so.

Liam's roughness excited Henry, and she wanted to feel him lose it entirely. She craved to bring out an animalistic quality in him, and suspected she knew how. "Is that really all you've got? Mmmgh, I- I fuck myself better with two fingers!" She taunted between moans, completely dishonestly. She hadn't known before what a thrill she would get out of being bratty. But, she supposed, there were clues in her personality.

The smack he delivered to her ass made her exclaim, clenching around him in surprise. The way Liam gripped her hip, like a promise of more to come, had Henry completely under his control. She imagined he had every intention to fuck her until her brain was completely empty. Suffice to say she welcomed that challenge. "Harder!! Mmmgh fuck, you're so bigg! Liam..." she whined, unable to articulate anything else. 

• Like 1

The moment Henry uttered those words, begging him to unleash himself and not hold back, it was as if a switch had been flipped, releasing the caged beast that had always lurked within Liam. Without another word, he gripped Henry's hips with a fervor that left no room for gentleness, his fingers digging into her flesh as though staking his claim. He pulled her back towards him with a force that erased any remaining boundaries between man and animal, lover and prey. His thrusts turned primal, each one a powerful statement of raw, untamed desire. The rhythm was frenzied, each movement driven solely by the primal need to possess and be possessed.

As Liam loses himself in the pace, his words come out in half-growls "You want me to not hold back Henry? You got it." His voice is thick with a lust that's nearly feral. His breaths come out in ragged exhales as he thrusts harder, deeper. "You're mine, Henry. Say it," he commands. Every word is punctuated by another powerful thrust, the sound of their bodies meeting echoing through the woods. "Say you're mine Princess!"

As he his sensations built to an almost unbearable cliff, Liam only doubled down on his wild pace, determined to bring Henry to the edges of insanity for pleasure. With his grip still firm on her hips, his voice came out as a low, commanding growl, "Lose yourself Henry. Cum for me. Now," he ordered. It wasn't a request; it was a command from a son of Ares. Liam's eyes said it all: he was the hunter, she was his chosen, and it was time for both to yield to the inevitable climax of their primal dance.

"Mmhg, I'm yours Liam! Wait n--" she tried to catch herself, but her arousal was too great. Her brain felt entirely empty, the only thing that existed for her in that moment was the feeling of him rhythmically pumping in and out of her. Henry could feel every inch of his length, every vein that threaded through it sliding against her inner walls. She felt like his prey, a conquest at the end of a long hunt. Every thrust he delivered reminded her of his power and strength, his formidable nature. Yet, behind that, somewhere in his lustful groans, there was a vulnerability. A side of Liam Santos she felt honored to witness. "Fuck yes, Santos, I belong to you!" she moaned, caving to her pleasure at last.

"You feel so fucking good, mghhh!! hhnngg, please- oh, ohh!!" Henry reached her point of release just as he had commanded; each of her words hitched as his hips slammed against her, bringing with them all of his considerable length. She was completely spent, her body achingly satisfied, complete with the sensation of being deliciously, whole-heartedly used. She knew she would never get enough of this feeling. Liam Santos had staked his claim on her, and he could have her whenever he wanted. Under the table at dinner, in his room with the door open, in the showers after practice... Henrietta was finally his.

She was a complete mess, plastered with running mascara and sweat. Panting, out of breath from her cries of pleasure, she briefly wondered if anyone had heard them. Liam definitely hadn't let her stay quiet; not only was he well endowed, he was skillful. Henry was sure she must've woken half the camp up, but somehow she didnt care. Maybe she even liked the thought. Then everyone would know Liam was her's, and she his. She eagerly awaited his own climax, dizzy with the thought of him finishing inside her. Whimpering with anticipation, she lay her face on the ground, exaggerating the curve of her back. "Come on, Santos, don't be a pussy. Fill me up," she teased, her smile evident in the sound of her voice.

• Like 1

Hearing Henry vocalize her pleasure in such a raw way fuels Liam's already heightened senses. It's like throwing gasoline on a fire that's already raging out of control. Her guttural sounds of pleasure, serve as a potent reminder that he's hitting all the right spots. But it wouldn't be Henry without some kind of mouthing off! It's a taunt, a dare, and Liam has never been one to back down from a challenge. This of course only served to deepen his resolve to show no mercy in reaching their climax. Liam draws his hand back before delivering a firm smack to her exposed ass. "Who're you calling a pussy, Princess?" He snarled softly the corners of his mouth turning into a smirk.

But in a realization that surprised even Liam, it occurred to him just how much her taunts and retorts actually turned him on even more, fueling his primal Ares need to dominate. 'Heh' he thought to himself, 'even on all fours that girl knows how to get just what she wants'. "Nearly there, Princess," he gritted through clenched teeth, his pace not slowing down. Sweat matted his hair to his forehead, his entire body thrumming with exhilarating pleasure. The final plunge into Henry was deep matching the intensity of her satisfaction, of her surrender to him.

Slick with sweat and desire Liam gave one last growl before releasing himself fully inside her, respecting her earlier request. Every muscle in his body clenched as he felt his hot seed spill into her warmth. He could feel her walls clenched around him, pulling every drop from him until he felt completely spent. He remained like that for a moment buried deep inside her, both their panting breaths intermingling. The sight of his cum dripping from her pussy satisfied him, primal evidence she belonged to him. As he slowly slid out of her, he collapsed beside her. Lying beside Henry in the afterglow, Liam turns his head to look at her, "That was...incredible," he says, finally allowing a genuine smile to break through the dominant face he had maintained. His voice is softer now, the rough edges rounded out by exhaustion and contentment. "I'd ask if it was good for you too but I don't think even you could fake those moans" he teased.

Even as their combined juices spilled down her legs, she was hesitant to move away from him. She felt as though they were one entity -- to depart from his heat, to feel him slip out of her was an insurmountable thought. "Mmm," she whispered, smiling. "I've been waiting a long fucking time for that, Santos." 

Even as he collapsed next to her, she couldn't help but admire him; beauty to rival any Aphrodite kid, with the Ares benefit of a deep-rooted firey determination that she deeply respected. She knew in that moment that she was extremely lucky. As soon as that realisation had dawned on her, she did something that surprised even her -- she took Liam into a big hug. She buried her face in his neck, enjoying the feeling of simply being close to him. She had a new-found love of intercourse, but even more so an obsession with intimacy. A hug conveyed that just as much as sex did -- perhaps even more so, for two people so hesitant to be vulnerable with anyone. Finally, she felt she had somebody she could be completely herself with. With that came a sense of fear. What if he hurt her? What if she gave him everything she had only to be turned away? 

But in the night, curled into Liam's chest, she put those fears aside. As the cicadas chirped into the newly-quiet air, and the lake lapped onto its shore, Henry understood the world a little more. Loving must be worth it; this, the purest of happiness, couldn't never be a bad thing. "Thank you," she breathed. There was no sarcasm in her voice, no quip or retort. It was a moment of rare and unabashed sincerity. "You're perfect, Liam Santos."

For once, she wasn't ashamed. 

--

The end

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use