bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Till I Fall

Ryo Mitsu

Ryo who had been busy with studies and helping out with camp classes with his peers, he wanted to take a break from it. It was always fun to be at camp but he also liked to spend time alone sometime. He knew he had to as an older camper but he still had his free time and he wasn’t going to waste it. He climbed practically the little hill near the beach of Long Island Sound, where it meets a cliff. It was a cliff suitable for cliff jumping, and he knew this area had been used for certain sports as well. He was of course unafraid of it being the child of Athena, as they weren’t any much different from the Ares children, just that their behaviours weren’t the same. He always wondered they those kids had so much tension and emotions in them, they would affect them during battles to be honest. He could only pray that they would safe from their prolong anger. Anyways, he was at the top of the cliff, overlooking towards the beach, as he watched some of the kids hanging around there. He held awhile as he wanted to enjoy the Fall morning breeze by the beach. It always had a tendering thought towards it, so calm and still warm luckily. Though he knew the weather would turn much colder very soon.

@ Alexia Bluesea

• Like 1

Alexia had woken up early to go to the beach, she had always liked the lake in any season, perhaps it was thanks to her father Triton, she wanted to swim early, not caring about the cold water and didn't need to change since which remained dry. Although she preferred the hot and joyful summer, she really liked going to the lake in the autumn and she had the feeling that she could make new unexpected acquaintances that cold day. She was relaxing underwater for a couple of hours, looking at that hidden life that many often overlooked. Her mother had taught her kindness, even to animals and plants. After her, she came out of the water and she looked around, she smiled at the sight of the younger kids playing happily, enjoying their Youth. Looking up from her instead of her there was a boy, older than her, maybe even older than her alone. She decided to continue enjoying the beach but going towards him, accompanied by the sound of the waves. "Too old for games?" she giggled. "I'm Alexia, my pleasure" and she smiled happily at him, hoping she would reciprocate.

• Like 1

Ryo wasn’t sure if Fall was the right time for the cliff dive, but it was exciting to find out so he wanted to give it a try. Besides he was one of the older campers here so he was pretty much quite free most of the time, only when there were events or special activities he would be busy. He was looking around , enjoying the view of the Fall season at camp, when he heard a voice coming from behind him. Most of them were younger but the girl wasn’t much younger from him. He recognised one of the daughters of the minors, judging by the authentic features they had. He had admired those from the minors as their abilities weren’t far from them either, only that they weren’t always recognised like his kind. Sometimes he wasn’t sure he wanted to be recognised that much either, having a reputation to put up, but again being demigods where a choice and their parents didn’t force them to choose this role. He smiled back at her, wondering whether she was up for the cliff dive too.  "Its true, so I’m trying out something new now………Nice meeting you Alexia , I’m Ryo. Wanna join the cliff dive too? “ He chuckled, not many like this kind of activity but it’s something worth trying, besides with him an Athena child here, they were pretty much in safe hands.

• Like 1

When she got closer to him she noticed his oriental features and his calm face, he was handsome, nothing to say, and when he giggled her smile became brighter, she was grateful to have found such a person, even if she didn't know him he gave her a lot of sympathy, he seemed like a good person. Now she understood why she was on the top of the cliff, she wanted to jump, she giggled, she had done it many times and it was definitely funny but she became curious about him, she had been doing such activities ever since she had mastered her own aquakinesis because she was confident that she wouldn't get hurt in the jump but she understood that one had to be brave for such a thing. She felt the autumn wind blowing her hair and the waves rippling on the coast. "You're brave Ryo... Of course I'll jump too, I'd do it a thousand times...". Not many had the courage or the desire to do such activities and Ryo intrigued her, furthermore his restrained but courageous behavior made us hypothesize who his divine parent was... "Athena, right? You have a lot of courage but an Ares boy would have already thrown away without thinking about the risks..." and she chuckled a bit, looking first at Ryo and then at the lake below them.

• Like 1

It was typical for Ryo to be as friendly to people as possible especially that he was one of the older campers here , he wanted to make a good big brother figure to anyone he meets.  He was amazed by the girl when she said she did jump that amount of times. He knew he was a newbie here and how courageous he was at the moment but he wasn’t sure if he would be jumping that many times. Maybe , well, if there was a group together then that would interest him more. "Wow Alexia, that’s brave too. You must really like water a lot.” He chuckled again, amazed by how much one did love this activity. Maybe she was one of the water demigods? He knew not only Poseidon carried those genes as their godly parents breed a lot. Really, he had lost count of it trying to count the family tree they had. He was amazed again by her judgement of his parent. It was true what she said, about their differences , and he bet those Ares would gladly do this countless times without even thinking whether they would die or not. "Yeah, you got that right! Haha………it’s true , I’m still figuring out which angle I should jump, but it probably doesn’t matter right? Does it?” He was curious and eager to ask the expertise. He wanted to make sure it was the right way, and well he was an Athena and doing something wrong might be embarrassing even for someone older, and he certainly didn’t want that. He watched with cat eyes on what she would do later, thinking she might really be one with water powers or something. 

• Like 1

She smiled so much at Ryo and looked at him kindly... she didn't want to be out of line but... he was really cute, he had really beautiful features and his eyes... then she recovered when the Son of Athena spoke to her. "Like me? No Ryo, I love water... you know, my father is a minor god, Triton, so me and water are definitely linked! And you, here just for fun?" She sat on the cliff absently touching the rocks tracing their outline, she raised her head to continue following Ryo with her gaze. She laughed so hard at his remark, she looked at the waterfall, inspecting it carefully. "Do you think? Well... in reality there isn't really a corner, it doesn't matter, here it's all about the courage you have" and she touched her heart, pointing to it. And the more she looked at his features, the more she seemed to hjm to be a copy of Athena again... It was really One of her children...

Edited by Alexia Bluesea
  • Like 1

Ryo was definitely enjoying the tender and kind moment he had with the girl here. It was also some kind of bravery she had emitted that he could feel from where he stood, still carefully thinking how he should jump. So she was really one of the water kids, and one of the Tritons the sea messenger. Ah that explains it of course. In fact all water gods always admired him, as he really liked the color blue or all calming colors. "Thats cool Alex…..teach me some good swimming moves sometimes yeah?….Ah yeah, I’m planning to have some fun with the waters today , you can join if you like.” He chuckled, eager to learn from the water kid. At the same time, he nodded as he watch the waterfall from above. It really didn’t matter how he jumped. "Hmm you’re right……I suppose it is all I need .” He looked further down, ready to make his jump.

Important Information

Terms of Use