bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

The Smell of Those Cookies!

Kenna Rhys

"Thanks, Kenna. That really helped. So where do I go to learn any of that? I've never picked a weapon in my life. In Canada, most weapons are illegal and my mom would never let me near one. I can't fight, I can't even hurt a fly, How will I be able to survive a monster attack? I'm the damsel in distress, not the prince who slays the dragon. What if I become a burden to everyone and make things worse? How do I even know what abilities I'll even develop? What if I never develop abilities? What if I'm the only one to have never gotten abilities from being a demigod? What if?" Amy started off calm but soon found herself worried about everything. She had been told by teachers and classmates alike how useless she was at doing anything right. She was the clumsy girl unless she was either dancing, training for ballet, figure skating or playing the piano. "Sorry, Kenna. I just don't know how my abilities will show up if they do. I'm really not a fighter or a leader. I'm the person in the back who might be able to help. I don't know. Maybe I'm too stressed out."

Important Information

Terms of Use