bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

The Whimsical Diary of Winnie Sullivan

Winnie Sullivan

16/09/2022

Dearest diary! Today it is sunny and blue; the clouds are scampering across the sky like plush white rabbits. The wind must be high up there, but as I sit in the strawberry fields the breeze is gentle. There's a party tonight, but I'm not going to go. I don't like loud noises or alcohol, or screaming to be heard over music. I wish I did sometimes -- I've been at CHB for a few years, but still it's hard not to feel isolated. No matter! I have my kindred spirit Dahlia, sweet Loukas, and all the satyrs to keep me company. Strawberries, too. They're looking plump and red as usual, thanks to the magic that runs through this soil. I feel it every day, in every bite. Sshhh don't tell anyone, but I sneak some of the ripest ones for myself and Dahlia! 

There is much going on at camp these days. I've been watching Henrietta Abbot and Liam Santos... they have a very strange relationship that even I can't get a perfect read on. I ought to look away and leave them be to sort it out amongst themselves, but they're just fascinating. So is Tempest Truett. I sense a part of her nobody else sees is about to surface. Everyone will be seeing her in a new light -- one more than most. A red-headed Phobos girl, Beatrix. I'll get to say 'I told you so' to Loukas! And I'm sure Sage will be interested in gossip like that... if she has a Tempest case file, it'll definitely require some updates in the next few months!

Anyway, I must go... I found a perfect few berries that simply must be delivered to Dahlia as soon as possible! Darling diary, you should see the sky today! Sweetest sorrow in writing goodbye to you. 

Love, Winnie

Edited by Winnie Sullivan