bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

A new summer

Mateo Sanz

He hadn't been gone to long, well maybe long enough to realize that he needed to get back to camp. It was home, which made him wander if he was ever going to move out of the place. After he graduated from school, he had thought that he didn't need to stay at the camp. Oh how the world had shown him he was wrong. He hardly left the place now. Only going out to have some fun himself. He yawned as he walked through the door of the big house, looking around to find someone. James... Lilythe or anyone really. He stopped in the Livingroom as he raised an eyebrow. "Anyone around?" He questioned as he walked to the kitchen to grab himself something to drink. Someone had to have heard him right?

• Like 1

James had been in the kitchen with lilythe until she went off to do some cabin leader things. So he stayed at the table and ate a cookie as he read a book in ancient greek about monsters. He wanted to learn so much so he could teach those who came to the camp. As james sat there he heard a voice and got up. That was a voice he knew but hadn't seen in a bit. Walking out of the kitchen he ended up being face to face with Mateo. "Hello" he said stepping backwards laughing. Then he went back to the table "it is good to see you, how you been?"

• Like 1

He was just about to call out once again when he came face to face with James. An amused smile came to his lips as the older camper stepped back some. "James" he said laughing some. "I've been good, just got back. I needed some time away. Lucky me, I didn't get into to much trouble." he mused as he looked around. "What about you? Any more campers come in? New ones?" He was curious, was any of his siblings here? Not that there wasn't many of them. Hell, the whole camp was made up of nothing but siblings. And if he wanted to get right down to the nasty little details. Weren't they all cousins or something like that. He smacked himself mentally for even thinking about it like that. He walked to the table as well, though not before stopped and getting something to drink. The walk here wasn't that bad but still, it was starting to get hot outside. "Oh, and how's that music of yours coming along?" he couldn't help but ask as he took a sit.

• Like 1

He was happy to see that Mateo was smiling back at him. There were some of the other older campers that were not the kindest to him but hey you can't be friends with everyone. "So some trouble then?" he laughed shaking his head but he was very glad to see him back. The summer was such a good time to see all the different campers from young to old as they all had been through so much. "Just going on mission to find young demi-gods and killed a monster or two." he said a bit gravely. It had been getting more and more dangerous out there now as it seemed the monsters were stirring more and more. "Yes there has been a handful of new campers and one even contacted me in my dreams" he laughed a bit thinking of savanna. As james followed him back into the kitchen. It seemed like he was going to get something to eat or drink. The treck to get here wasn't always the easiest. Sitting back down at the table he picked up his guitar. "Oh great really, want to hear something I wrote recently?" 

Important Information

Terms of Use