bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Kick back and Relax!

McKayla Johnson

McKayla had arrived for the summer so she went to her cabin where all her half siblings were going to be later that night. She was early so she picked out one of the best bunks as she was getting to the older age of a camper at camp half blood. Walking in she smiled as she looked at all the trophies and such that were hanging all over the walls. Putting her bag down it made a clunk as it found its way to the floor. "WOW look at this place" she said turning all around a McKayla sighed. No one else had gotten to camp just yet so she might kick back and relax a bit before she got ready for the campfire. Maybe she would get to see Dustin which hadn't happened since last summer. She had so much to tell him! Her year was a hot mess with monsters and such!

[OPEN]

Edited by McKayla Johnson

Zoren had graduated high school with flying colors and is expected to attend an ivy league school later this year on a full scholarship. It's not surprising for an Athena child but the news to his family and friends nevertheless brought nothing but joy. For the demigod, however, it also brought to him a gloomy feeling- that this summer will be his last summer at Camp Half-Blood. And most importantly, the last time he'll meet McKayla under more casual circumstances. A sigh escaped his lips as he rode a taxi and stopped nearby a strawberry farm. The driver questioned him as to why go all the way here for some farm. Before he got off, he replied with a smirk, "I think the strawberries here are godly." Upon closer inspection, the farm is Half-Blood Hill- the entrance to the camp he had visited for several years now.

Seeing all the campers with their attire made him feel at home again, a smile curling his lips as each foot moved forward towards the cabins. He was unlike his other siblings. Black hair and brown eyes. Reserved but his self-confidence grew and remained as a catalyst to improve himself. He approached the gray temple with a red roof and the owl carving on the door, all signs that this cabin is his mother's. The smell of old scrolls and books did not very much matter to him but rather, he became fond of them. The work benches are organized, a pleasant sight to have for once. Once he settled in, he decided to walk towards Nike's cabin to see if McKayla is already there.

And to his luck, she is. "Looks like you're the first to arrive." He smiled as he approached her for a brief hug. Arms embracing her figure, he closed his eyes as he felt her body warmth for the moment before parting. "How are you? I haven't seen you in a hot minute."

• Like 1

MK was just sitting back on her head relaxing, but soon got bored so she pulled out some sport magazines plus a few girly ones she stashed from home. Looking through some of the sport ones for a bit, she read on the different athletes that were going to be ready for the next olympics. Her name came up as one of the people they were putting up for the team. A smirk was on her face. That was when a noise alerted her to someone entering which she was about to make a smart ass comment but then glad she didn't as it was Zoren. Throwing the magazine on the floor she rushed up to hug him. "Heyyyyy" a smile on her face as Zoren had been her best friend for years now but he lived so far away in the mortal world. Hugging him felt so good as the smell of parchment and books hit her nose. A smirk was on her face as it was a smell that comforted her all these years.

Taking a seat on the bed again she laughed "I am good, just enjoying my last summer before the final year of high school which I wish was over but I guess I will struggle through my final year. What about you? I haven't heard much since you last letter. " The other magazines littered over the bed and the one on the floor with her name and picture in it. 

The Athena child had visited this cabin more times than he could count and he could never get used to how innovative the entire structure is by mortal architect standards. An exterior paint that can change colors and an interior that can be repurposed to any room they liked. He was jealous and has expressed interest in moving in there as a joke. If she was close enough, she could feel his heart pounding against his chest. His eyes were gazing upon the woman with affection as she took a seat in her bed but he remained stood as they began their first conversation of the summer. McKayla mentioning how she "struggles" to do in school made him smirk as he knew she could pass if she set her mind into it but it was never in her. Instead, it was sports. "I have been busy with the school life. I know that you know that I can ace my exams in my sleep so I have been pursuing e-sports. I told you that I wanted to play in a tournament, right?" And finally, he sat down on the edge of the bed moved towards the middle where he crossed his legs.

"Well, I did. And my team and I won. I used the prize money to help out my dad pay off the rest of his car loan while the portion went back to the club." Zoren wanted to wait and tell her himself. He knew that she had always been a supporter of him in this...  side hobby since day one and probably watched the live stream. Still, he wanted to share the news to her simply because she is his best friend. "That and I got accepted into a prestigious university. Nothing new for an Athena child." His tone was playful towards the end before he spotted those magazines with her name and photos. His brows raised, he was impressed that she got on the covers already. "Looks like you're famous yourself. I suppose you're part of the line up for the next Olympic Games?"

• Like 1

The inside of the Nike Cabin was part cabin but also a gym, they could do all their works out anytime they wanted which was nice. Because here you didn't have to pay for a membership and get the best equipment you wanted. It wasn't a problem until one other the other Nike siblings of hers wanted to hog some of the equipment. Which now that she was older, she could just kick them off and make them share. With her being into sports, she just didn't like school as reading was hard plus the ADHD. But she knew it wasn't a surprise about how she felt about school. Zoren on the other hand was amazing at school which also wasn't a surprise with who his mom was! A smile on her face she listened about him saying he wanted to do e-sports "Oh yes I remember that" she said blushing a bit.  

She had actually been watching his streams in secret for the last year to get to see him. Never putting her real name in her screen name she hoped to just get to see him in some way or form. "That is amazing, I bet you were amazing" she said with so much happiness in her face. How could she tell him she knew.......Then he shared his other news about college "Well I hope you don't get too BIG headed at that smart college" she said joking with him. Zoren had always been smart but never one to put it in her face. But then he saw the magazine and she tried to lunge for it first but he ended up getting to it first. Blushing a bit, it wasn't clear to her why she did this just yet. But it was true "Yeah for gymnastics at least, but I am up for a few other sports as well......maybe you can come with me if I do go" she said feeling excited at the idea. 

MK was got at sports was just a simple thing to say that she rocked at them all. But there was something she felt she was missing no matter how many medals she got or the recognition she had. "It isn't the best photo of me" she said looking embarrassed still. Then getting an idea she moved "umm maybe want to walk around? we can go for a walk and you can tell me all about the tournament. "

How they became friends could remain a mystery to others when one is a scholar and the other is a jock. Zoren had gotten past that because he had always been fascinated of her drive to be number one in... pretty much anything she set her mind to. And with sports, it is no surprise that she was picked to be part of the next line up. He could say that she has made an impact in his life with her encouraging him to get out of his comfort zone more often than not so with that thought, he decided to join a club in high school that specializes in community service. Volunteering in humanitarian causes, he wound up working with people and saw life in different lenses. Besides, that's a plus for his college applications and highly looked upon as part of their selection process. To his disappointment, "fending off against Greek monsters" is not part of it when he considered it to be a necessity as a demigod albeit he had joked about it as such.

Her excitement for sports was contagious to the point where even he began participating in it but she'll always best him in every game no matter how much of his brain he uses. Who knew that war strategies don't carry over to basketball, soccer, or football plays? He didn't have the prior knowledge but instead, played when he can. Upon the mention of him coming with her, Zoren beamed at her. "Of course, I will go with you. You can find me on the sidelines and cheering for you. I cannot guarantee that I will be at every game but I will try to make it for the bigger games. Who would not want to see their friend win in front of a large audience?" A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he got another glance at one of the magazine covers, eyes beginning to dilate. "No, you look cute in them. I think you're gorgeous." Another chuckle followed before he got off her head as she did.

Smiling upon the idea, he cocked his head towards the door. "Of course. Let's go."

"So it is an annual international tournament organized by the game's developer. Since I am qualified to play in the team, I had to go to Berlin until the competition ends." He began at full throttle and it does not seem like he is going to stop any time soon. "Sixteen teams compete for the trophy cup. I competed in the NA division because we are... here in North America but it doesn't mean our team represents the country. So each team eventually got eliminated and I'm a good shot myself, but I can't beat them without relying on others. I took notes on our opponents before we started and devised several tactics to beat them, even strategies to adapt in case they change their plan. Some are more... riskier than others but they can deliver results. During the finals, my opponent and I were the last ones standing since the rest our team is dead. In the game, we were silently walking until we've found each other and this grew into a game of skill. I was fast enough to shoot him in the head and I won." Zoren's smile was radiant as he looked far ahead when walking alongside McKayla who was listening to him talk the entire time. There was no room for her to interject so the thought actually brought him to be embarrassed. "Sorry if I said too much. I just really like playing the game. Strategy games are my forte, you know that."

Edited by Zoren Panganiban
  • Haha 1

Thinking back to the summer the two of them had met, MK had been the one to come up to him and ask to partner in a class they took. Ever since then it was hard to find one without the other. She hated going home at the end of summer knowing the two of them would have a whole year before they got to see each other again. Of course they wrote to each other and sometimes chatted but it wasn't the same as being around each other. It was amazing how quick witted Zoren was at looking at a situation and figuring out what to do. The two of them were a force to be reckoned with in capture the flag for sure. With his strength and intelligence. Then her own speed and need to win they almost always won if they had been on the same side.

The olympics were something she had dreamed of being apart of but the knowledge that Zoren would be there made her happy. She would show him around when she wasn't practicing and performing for the USA. "Good" a genuinely happy look was on her face. "That is what matters anyways. I know you will be busy going to college and stuff. Maybe even going to new romen university" a bit of her longed to be there with him. He would be around so many other half-bloods from camp jupiter and half-blood. Maybe he would find some Venus girl or Victoria to fall in love with. The thought made a sick feeling in her stomach. That was until they talked about her picture. She thought she looked stiff and uncomfortable but Zoren as always said she was gorgeous "Thanks" a hint of blush on her cheeks. 

Two of them decided to go for a walk. It felt great in NY this time of year plus camp had the best weather being in an enchanted area. Listening to him talk about the thing he loved made her happy. She could see how much this meant to him, which is why of course she loved watching his streams. It was fun to see Zoren in his element as he seemed to shine like she did in sports. When he finished he seemed to be a bit embarrassed "Ohhh don't worry about it, really" she said looking at him with the biggest grin "I love hearing about the stuff you love, you know that" she finished saying as she put her hands behind her head stretching from side to side. "Strategy in general is your forte, I mean if the legion ever gets you then they were have one of the best strategist known to dem-gods" she said truly. 

The two of them had been walking for some time as they got to the mess hall. There would be snacks inside which her tummy began to rumble. Laughing she pointed "Can we go in? I might need a snack before dinner tonight. I might have forgotten to eat lunch I was so excited to get here.

New Rome University.

It was an option for him to attend if he ever goes to Camp Jupiter and it still is. James had told him stories about Annabeth and how she attended both NRU and UC Berkeley. Zoren did not personally know her but he has heard stories about her from him. While it did seem like he is just another Athena child with a bright future, sometimes he felt that Annabeth is the pinnacle of a child of Athena and it is expected of him and siblings to at least match her. The more he thought about it, the more it became an opportunity to learn from both education systems... or a convenience. The only thing left to do was to get an invitation but a part of him wanted to stick around to see where e sports would lead him. Zoren loves gaming and making use of his god-given intellect has made him prominent in the niche community. "I will be but I will try to be there for you. In person. Better than just retelling the story, right?"

Though putting that to the test in the legion might be something he would be interested in but that is not something to think about at the moment. He always liked telling McKayla his pursuits as she would be his biggest supporter, especially if it involves competitions. She was the first to hear about Academic Decathlon, his martial arts competition, National Science Bowl, Cyberpatriot, and even his basketball games- almost every event that made his achievements list. And he would do the same for her but the one thing that he halfheartedly supports is her pursuit of love. It was not towards him but for another camper but he would not tell her that. "I think the legion would be happy to have me, but that is something I should think about. I didn't quite consider that possibility just yet now that you have brought it up."

Zoren began to feel more at home the more he walked with her, reminiscing about his accomplishments he's made simply because his demigod abilities and the drive factor which is often inspired from McKayla. Seeing the mess hall after a while, the first thing came to mind was eating and it just so happens to be the same for her. "Sure thing. I forgot too as I wanted to come here first before eating. I'm happy that you're coming with me because food just... tastes better when you're with someone." The young man gave her a soft grin as they walked to the mess hall together. Stepping inside the pavilion, he had always liked eating with the view of the sea. It was a sight to behold and he doesn't have to be the son of Poseidon to know that. "Since no one else is here, we can sit together like we always do."

• Like 1

Even though the two of the them were such different people they got along extremely well as it was as if they complimented each other. There was a part of her that knew Zoren would be destined for greatness in college and maybe even in the Legion. With his brains, he could do anything he wanted, which he had a passion for e-sports as well. She just hoped where ever he ended up that he wouldn't replace her with a new best friend. Her heart couldn't handle not having him in her life as the two were super close. There was stories of this happening to other half-bloods that ended up going separate ways to college or new romen. With him next statement though, the worry was wiped away and all she could do was smile "Promise?" she held up her pinky like she had done since she met him. The two often made packs with each other, promising one thing or another. 

But this time the two of them were talking of the things they had had done as a life as a half-blood was hard enough. Some had such tragic stories but luckily for her, her dad was understanding more than anything as he had a daughter to follow in his footsteps but go even further than he ever did. Rising to the top of all the athletes in the country she was wanting to take on the world. But this didn't take away her want to join the Legion so that maybe one day she could be in New Romen which was their safe haven as half-bloods. Some even had families that grew up there! The world was just a dangerous place for them to be in with all the monsters on the hunt for them. As their power grew so did the attacks. "Ohhhhhh really?" she looked shocked. Most just assumed they would join eventually. "Well I hope to be in the Legion leading my own sector of cavalry or infantry" she said honestly. 

The two of them agreed to get food which made her happy "Yes definitely" she nodded as the two made their way into the pavilion.  "Yes like always" her gazed stayed on him as she thought to herself that this might be the last summer they were both campers. I mean he could become a cabin leader or be so busy with life he didn't get to come the next year. So she grabbed his arm and pulled him with her as she walked backwards. "Okay but what should we get??? Ohhh maybe we can split" she laughed as she just wanted to enjoy this moment. They would have dinner later that night with their cabins before the claiming ceremony. 

The stories he has heard of older campers once they "graduated" from Camp Half-Blood bring uncertainty to his solid friendship with McKayla. Of course he would be worried about eventually not keeping in touch with her at all because of how busy he might be with college or e-sports or even jeet kune do. There are so much that he could be doing that... he winds up and could forget about the person that was there with him since they met. Zoren brushed all those thoughts away, denying the possibility. There is no way that he would do that and he became certain that she would do the same for him. When she asked to promise him, he thought it was adorable of her to put up her pinky. The gesture reminded him back in the year when they first met when they would ask each other favors over pinky promises. Those occurred less and less because they just know that they'll spare the time for each other. "Promise." He raised his pinky and held hers firmly as he gave her a bright, determined look.

"Actually, I'd love to see you in command. Can't rely on me on everything, right?" He flashed her a grin. "We are a team. We always have been, but there are times when we have to shine on our own." A sigh then followed and his words came with a tone of uncertainty. "I haven't thought about joining the legion yet. I have been focusing on myself that I haven't put much thought into my future. I remember just filling out college applications before going to jeet kune do. I forgot about it until I got my acceptance letters. I only got one rejection letter from a school that thought I was overqualified. Not sure if they were joking or wanted me to reach out to see if I am interested in attending there." Zoren began to giggle, a hand moving to close his mouth. His eyes were squinching, but still the humility trait retained.

"We can split, yeah. Don't want to eat too much before getting settled to assimilate ourselves again as campers, right?" Zoren proceeded to get them their goblets filled with their favorite drinks. Taking a sip, his favorite seemed to be a milk tea at the moment. A hint of brown sugar trickling down his throat, a groan parted his lips. "I will save on the BBQ, so I'll get us cheese, apples, grapes, and strawberries. What about you?"

• Like 1

"Good" she said as he picky promised her back. She knew it was childish but still it brought back good memories for her doing it as a younger child with him. Like it had meaning to it after all this time. But a smile was on her face because she knew he would be there for her. One thing she loved about Zoren was the fact he always wanted to see her succeed no matter the circumstance. "Well maybe it will happen but yeah having you as my second in command would be amazing" she said with a shrug as she knew there was always the possibility as she proved herself. But then hearing all about his wants for the future it made her smile "Well whatever do you and where you go, I know you will be amazing as you always have been!" she said honestly. 

"Just fruit and cheese for me please" she said with a smiled as she took a seat at one of the tables. She did not pay attention to it as it was not time for her to since the other campers were not there. Most the time she sat with the Nike cabin and on occasion she was with Zoren at his table. But today it did not matter as she was just happy to be with her best friend. But she was just ready for some food as her stomach had been growling with hunger. 

"Who said I will be your second command?" He asked with a grin. "Someone's gotta watch your back." Even though he certainly did not consider joining the legion just yet, talking about it with her proved to be fun. They haven't gotten on quests like the older campers did but they have taken on monsters together and demonstrated excellent teamwork. While two may seem silly with each other and their peers, a more serious and competitive aura embues them as they face the monster together. Sure they can tackle monsters by themselves but their cooperative, planned attacks made them a formidable team. "And that is where I come in. To watch her back." Zoren spoke as he suddenly hugged her from behind, arms wrapped from below her chest. He could feel her body warmth from how close they are. A red hue painted itself on his cheeks if they never made eye contact with each other only for him to part. "Yeah, of course! You too." Hot-headed, he gulped before looking at their options once more. What did he want to get again. McKayla! No. What food? Zoren blinked.

"I will get us grapes and apples then. Mix and match, right?" Her friend went over to retrieve their snacks from the table that held them available to pick. He still gets impressed at how they always seem fresh but he could never question Greek mythology. Apple slices, grapes, and sliced cheese, and strawberries. Placing them in their groups, he made the appearance look as fancy as possible before going over to where McKayla sat. Setting the plate down, he sat across from her only to have an idea- a light bulb lighting up atop his head. Picking a grape, he asked. "Open your mouth." If she did, Zoren would throw the grape and the fruit hurled itself onto her mouth.

Edited by Zoren Panganiban
  • Like 1

A smirk came to her face as his comment was said "That is true and you are the best to do that for sure" she laughed as the pair were victory and intelligence. Put together they were unstoppable for sure. There was a part of her that wanted to be in the legion as they say if you can survive the ten years. That getting to live in new rome was worth it. The safety of never being attacked plus little legacies running around. I guess there was apart of her that hoped for a happy ending. Most of half-bloods had such a tragic life to begin. But as they have half mortal in them it made challenges for them along life's way. Getting hugged from behind made her giggle as Zoren was one to always put a smile on her face.  "Either way I hope to make my name known in New Rome" she said truthfully "Maybe even start a family there" her dreams had been always something she shared with Zoren. 

"Yes please" she said to him about the food before she was off to find a seat. Zoren was off to get them snacks as she sat down waiting, a song was in her head from earlier that day. She was tapping her foot and singing it to herself. "Baby your my summer vibe, taking you're picture while we are bathing in summer" that was when he got to the table. A smile of excitement on her face as she was starting to feel hungry. Raising an eyebrow at his request she did what he said to see what was going to happen next. Shrugging she opened her mouth to see what would happen next?

Edited by McKayla Johnson

As Zoren was picking their snacks, her sweet voice reached her ears as she sang to herself. 

"Baby your my summer vibe, taking you're picture while we are bathing in summer"

And he remembered the song because she sent him the track before coming to camp. It was part of the many songs in her playlist where she invited him to collaborate and put his songs in there for her to listen to. Together, they compiled an entire playlist that is curated to their tastes so they would know what songs they'd like. For this particular song, he remembered the lyrics in no thanks to his audiokinesis. "I've been on my own, yeah. Okay, it's been a week, I think it's overrated. I'm tired of the break, okay I maybe hate it. I kinda just miss you..." He continued the song with his tenor voice and did nothing but deepened the romance the song had intended. When he finished, he was smiling to her as he proceeded to their table.

Zoren hurled a grape over to her mouth for her to eat before picking one on his own to chew on. "Summer Vibe by Forrest Nolan, right?" He could not hold back his grin. He could never forget the artist's voice nor her voice whenever she takes the chance to sing a track from their playlist titled 'MKZoren'. He loved listening to music as he would usually end up listen to the same ones but McKayla had gotten him to expand his tastes so he now has a better grasp of his genres. He remained to have fluid taste, listening to any song that speaks to his soul. Summer Vibe is just the one of many.

"Besides the Olympics, any other athletic competitions you think you can compete in? I know that school isn't your strength but I am willing to help you succeed if it means getting you a degree. I understand that it is just a sheet of paper saying that you shed blood, sweat, and tears for four years but it does make you a living. We're still half mortals after all." He paused to smile at her, showing genuine interest in discussing about her future even if she did not plan to.

• Like 1

MK was all about music as she love to make playlist and even had a shared one with Zoren. It was just yet another way they could connect being so far away from each other. She had lived in Boston most her life with her dad which wasn't too far from camp. But Zoren being from south California meant they were in two different time zones. Opposite side of the country but it didn't stop them from talking all the time. Singing her song, Zoren's voice joined hers in the song with made her smile. Her eyes watched him walk to her at the table. 

Opening her mouth, she watched as Zoren threw a grape right into her mouth "WINNNN" she said. Then she nodded when he got the song right "The one I put on our playlist a few months ago" she smiled at him while getting more of the food off the plate. Her mind wondering to what the classes would look like this summer. With the older campers teaching them all sorts of things. It meant that maybe she would be teaching something next year herself just like Dustin was this summer. They would have his class tomorrow which was exciting. Hand to hand combat would be fun to practice. 

Eating some of the fruit she tilted her head listening to his questions "Well just the normal division ones and some of the more competitive ones for getting into the olympics" she said with a smile. But then thinking about college she wasn't totally thrilled "I mean I really don't know what to go for as I am not really good in anything other than sports. But I can try to find something I guess" she said shrugging. The thought of college made her skin crawl but maybe if she could find something she liked then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. "I was hoping to go to new rome university for more of a legion field degree" she said thinking out loud. 

Zoren was not the type to explore songs but rather listen to the same songs every day. When he first mentioned this to McKayla, she told him that she will send him recommendations based on his genre preferences. She allowed him to collaborate as well so he could add in songs to recommend to her, thus the playlist between them his born. Listening to the tracks there made him feel like he is listening next to her side by side with an earbud on his ear and another on her's. He thought nothing of it since they were friends but the playlist grew to have a more deeper significance the longer they spend time together. It became a symbol of their deep rooted friendship. That same playlist accompanied him outside of camp whether he is in school, at home, or riding the bus wherever he went- it's a reminder that McKayla refreshes his soul and wants him to grow just like growing his song library.

"That's true..." He responded. "Well, it was just a suggestion. I am not trying to force you. Everyone has... a different purpose, but I'll always be there to support you no matter what. Maybe even help you reach the top someday." Zoren felt a surge of confidence from his words, given his history with guiding her on how to be better at specific sports though with some, all he has left to do now is encourage and cheer her on. A part of him still wanted her to like something under the umbrella of education. Maybe something sports related? How come he did not think of his before? He snapped his fingers. "How about exercise science? You already know how to do sports- you can just focus on the why and the know-how." He was giggling surprised even at this own idea. "I can help out with the sciencey stuff and you... You do the exercise stuff. Simple enough, right?"

• Like 1

Talking about the future was something she had done with her dad but in a much different way. He wanted her to go all the way with her gymnastics in her life but even professional sports had a limit with the human body. Lucky for her she was half-demi-god but the mortal half would be the part that would worry her. For now she was on the path for the next so many years with her work for the olympics. But then Zoren did bring up a good point and ideas for her to explore on the college front. "Well I mean...." she paused to think "It isn't a bad idea. It is just that I struggled enough in high school so college will be like a hundred times harder" she had a face that said it all. One that said he hated school but was willing to have a conversation.

Zoren was always a quick thinker and one to come up with good ideas. So when she heard the idea of sports science she gave him the okay not bad face. "That is a good idea and maybe I could even couch some of the greats that come after me" she thought about the disney movie hercules. His trainer Phil was made famous for that very reason. "But only if you help me with the science part cause that is not my strong subject" she said with a laugh. Finishing up her food she got up and stretched. Leaning from side to side as she was getting a bit stiff from all the traveling and sitting. Looking at Zoren she began to sing him another song as she danced around the room. 

Don't wanna live as an untold story
Rather go out in a blaze of glory
I can't hear you, I don't fear you

I'll live now 'cause the bad die last
Dodging bullets with your broken past
Well, I can't hear you, I don't fear you now

Wrapped in your regret
What a waste of blood and sweat
Oh oh-oh

Running around the room she was jumping up on the seats as she danced for Zoren as she sang the song. This was going to be the best summer ever!!!!

A soft chuckle parted his lips. "Of course I will help you out the science part. I'll even put it in layman's terms for you." Zoren had always been interested in STEM, a broad term used to group the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics disciplines together. With science being his favorite school subject, he had no doubt that he can be her personal tutor in that area. He knew very well how much she disliked school but at the same time, it will be fun getting in on it because... they always stick together. Perhaps if it is an instructor instead, she would not comply as much as having Zoren be one. The child of Athena adjusted his imaginary glasses and proceeded to banter. "There's a reason I got the nickname 'Zo-Fi'."

Finally finishing his snacks, it was time to get up since she stood from her seat. Twisting his body to relieve it of the tension, he began to smile as she started to sing with her mellow voice. He recognized the song in no thanks to his audiokinesis so once there was a pause, he followed:

I wanna taste love and pain
Wanna feel pride and shame
I don't wanna take my time
Don't wanna waste one line
I wanna live better days
Never look back and say
Could have been me
It could have been me
Yeah

Zoren began dancing with her as the two of them jammed to the song that is very much a track on their playlist. It was something that held them together when they are close or far, he had felt close to her whenever he went. However, tonight holds quite a surprise for Zoren but that's a tale for another thread.

RP End.

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use