bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Well, Hello There

Larissa Souza

outfit

New Rome had been interesting for her. It allowed her to go to college and earn her degrees in her favorite subject. Thanks to her father, it had been music. She sighed as she got closer to the camp and started running her hands on the trees. Remembering the things that she used to do in the camp when she was younger. She smiled at the thoughts and walked into the big house, which she was surprised to see no one there. She blinked and heard some water turn on in the bathroom which clued her in on where the person was. "Hey o," she called out so that they would hear her. "It's Larissa. I'm going to head out into the camp." She heard a reply and of course she headed out the back door. 

As soon as she stepped out she took a deep breath and smiled brightly. She seen some of the campers out and about training already. Which was nice to see honestly. She blinked when she heard some wing flapping above her and covered her eyes to look up noticing that it was a pegasi. She titled her head a little as she was curious to know which camper had gotten into the stables to grab on of them. Her other hand went to her hip as she tried to look closer to see if she knew who the person was. 

@ James SelwayPegasus.png

Edited by Larissa Souza
  • Like 1

James had been out riding out on one of the pegasus that day  as he needed to get away for a bit. With all the trouble in the world surrounding the camp he wanted to be in the air, flying.  But it wasn't long into the flight that that he saw someone that made her heart feel warm and fuzzy as he told the creature to fly closer to the woman. She was bright as she has always been in his eyes. Even if she was off at new rome, James loved when she would come back to see them all. So pulling on the raines, he directed the flying pegasus towards her right outside the big house. 

"Heyyyyyyyy Rissa" he said to her trying to get attention as he got closer and closer to her on the ground. Landing her safely close to her with a smile. Jumping off he rushed to her to give her a hug. He had not seen her in almost a year as he knew she was busy doing her music magic. He was just happy to know she was back for who knows how long which meant he would get some time with her. Getting close to her, he opened his arms for a hug. "Its so good to see you" he said feeling so much excitement inside. 

• Like 1

Rissa couldn't help but watch curiously as to see who it was that was riding on the flying horse. However, it didn't take long to figure out who it was because of the voice that she heard. A smile came to her face as she watched him start to land the Pegasus. "James." She called out as she waved her hand to him. She was excited to see him. What luck she had to see him, or maybe it was the other way around. He was the child of Tyche. So he had gotten lucky to see her first. Maybe she liked it that way too. She watched carefully as he landed the horse and jumped off of it. "Hey, you." She giggled as he opened up his arms and she couldn't help but run and jump into his arms. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms went around his neck. She just couldn't help herself. It had been so long since she had seen him. There was so much that was going through her mind at the moment. She pulled back a little and brought one of her fingers to touch his nose. "It's good to see you as well." She smirked as she leaned down and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Now tell me, how has camp been? Have I gotten any siblings?" She asked curiously as she wiggled herself down to the ground though still having her arms wrapped around his neck. 

• Like 1

So many emotions were going through him as he flew down to Rissa. First she had been one of his closest friends since he met her, bringing her cookies when she arrived at camp.  But then there also the fact the two of them had became a little more complicated as they had a fun type of relationship. One that was private until they got caught. Well since then the two of them had only really seen each other in the summers. Which he knew that she could move on at any point since they were not exclusive to each other. But no matter what, he would be there for her no matter what! He had made that promise to her years ago.

Hearing her voice made him want to get to her even faster but soon enough the Pegasus landed and he rushed to her. Holding out his arms, she jumped into his arms with wrapping her legs around him. Laughing it made him take a few steps back as he regained his balance. Her hands on his nose  before she kissed his cheek. Feeling the warmth her kisses always left on his skin. "You two, it's been a hot minute but I am so happy to have you back for a bit" He said this spinning her around while laughing. "Umm well for the ones that have just gotten here, you have not but summer isn't over just yet" he said to her with his smiling face. Spinning her around in his arms again he hugged her tight at he had missed her.

Letters were nice but it was never enough as having her there with him. Rissa was off at New Rome which he would ask all about as he loved hearing of her adventures. 

• Like 1

Her emotions were on high drive at the moment. She was feeling everything. Honestly, to be home was the best for her. She hadn't felt as happy as she did now. After everything that happened in New Rome with her ex Kyle. It had gotten so bad that her friends had even given her money to leave. She had even told the hot headed Ares child that she was leaving him. He didn't take it well at all. Calling her names, a cheater and things like that. Honestly, she would rather be called that then have the other abuse. She could deal with it later on her own time. What she didn't tell the others was that she didn't think that she was going to come back to New Rome. After all it was all just a bad time for her. 

Just hearing James laugh made things better. The force in which she jumped on him had knocked him back a couple steps and she couldn't help but giggled a little at him. However, he steadied himself before. A grin appeared on her lips as she hummed out a little. "Well, you might be getting me a little longer than a bit. I'm thinking about moving back for a year." She said happily. Though she knew that she was going to have to explain that to him later on. Right now, she was going to live in the moment and allow each of them to be a peace in each others arms. He spun her around and she couldn't help but yelp a little and hugged him a little tighter laughing a little with him. She gave a small pout about not having any new siblings but she was fine with it for a moment. "Well, I'm sure some will show up later." She  said with a tilt of her head. "What about you?"  she questioned him about the siblings. She wanted to know who all came into the camp while she had been gone. 

Once again she was spun around in his arms, this time he hugged her tighter. A small smile etched itself on her face as she hugged him back. "I miss you." She told him with a sigh. She felt like she was home and she couldn't help but place her face in the crock of his neck. Home. She was finally home. 

A look of shock was on his face when she told him it might be a bit longer. I mean he was happy to have her there of course. That meant more time he got to spend with her but why wasn't she going back to new rome? Last he knew she was there thriving with her music and even a relationship. Well that was what the last letter told him anyways. Had something gone wrong? Well this was not the time for him to bring any of that up so he just smiled because he just loved her. "Well then I am the luckiest man in the world" he said back to her with his grin. As he spun she hugged him a bit tighter which made him laugh. "I got you I promise, I will never let you fall" he said stopping as she began to pout at not getting any new siblings. Shaking his head he was not shocked in the slightest. 

"Well I did get one, but she is very young" she said with a sad tone "Her dad didn't make it but she is the sweetest little girl and rissa she looks just like my sister did." this hung in the air for a moment because it was one of the demons that haunted him. He felt like he did not do enough to save her because he was supposed too. He was the big brother after all. I mean he was only 10 years old but he could never let that go. 

Spinning her once more he took in everything from her beautiful eyes to that radiant smile of hers. "Heyyy do you want to do something fun?" he asked her wondering if she would want. "Jam session?" He raised an eyebrow as it had been some time since he heard her sing or play. 

• Like 1

She noticed the shock on his face and she couldn't help but tilt her head a little. Was it really that shocking to him? She had missed this place so much, surely she had told him that right? She brushed it off and smiled when he said that he was the luckiest man in the world. "Hell yeah, you are." She said in a teasing voice. "You get to have me all to yourself now." she mused with a laugh now more excited. Could that even be a thing? She awed at him for a moment. "That would never cross my mind." She hummed out happily. "I know you'll always keep me safe." She knew that he would never drop her no matter what happened in their life. He had proven that to her many many times. "OH." She paused for a moment before she got this smirk on her face, now totally forgotten about her siblings. "I passed you know who when I went to leave. She glared at me so hard." She laughed thinking about it. Honestly, she didn't have to say the name because she knew that James knew who she was talking about. 

Her mouth dropped when he told her that he got a sibling but she was young. "Young like how young?" She questioned him as she knew his story about his younger sister. What happen when he was ten years old. Honestly, it broke her heart and she knew that he couldn't have done anything to help her because they were so young. When he told her that her dad didn't make it, she couldn't help but frown at him. There was nothing that she could say that would make any of this better. "Don't be too hard on yourself." She told as she looked him in the eye. She didn't want him to be too sad at the moment. She was here and that was something to be happy about. 

A moment later, he had her spinning again. She couldn't help but giggle more. She adored this man that was James. When he asked her to do something fun, she couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at him, waiting on him to explain, and soon he did. A jam session. A bigger smile came on her face. "Of course, you know I'm always up for that. I sent my stuff ahead of time so it should be in the cabin." she grinned and jumped down from his arms. "Okay, mister. You gotta show me some fun jams that you learned here." She told him as she grabbed his hand and started walking. "let's go." 

• Like 1

He loved having Rissa this close to him as it was like having the sun shine down on him on, giving his skin a kiss. "All to myself" he said with an even bigger grin. So something must have happened to kyle which he was not complaining. Their relationship when neither of them was in a relationship was it's complicated. They had fun and comforted each other. It was a good feeling knowing she trusted him not to hurt her. A part of him knew he would always be there to protect her, if she called to him. But when she said she had seen YOU KNOW WHO "ohhhh how is amber doing?" Amber did not like Rissa since she was so close to James anyways. 

Excited to tell Rissa about his newly claimed half sister, he of course was sad at how young she was. With a grieved expression he looked at her in the eyes "She is only 8 years old" he said sadly.  He wished that she hadn't had to go through the things that had occured. It is wasn't for Dustin, maybe she wouldn't be here....."I know it's just hard, what if she is out there looking for me." He said this looking at her knowing they have had many different conversations about this. Rissa was the person he opened up to a lot, she was his confident. 

Happy to have her agree to jam out, it honestly had been too long since the last time. He was never as happy as he was when the two of them played and sang together. Most said James should have been an Apollo Child but his love of song had been one of years of practice. But next to her, the two of them shined like the sun and stars while on the stage. Taking her hand he began to walk in the direction of her cabin "So tell me, what new songs have you been practicing?" The feeling of her hand in his, it just felt so natural and right.

Edited by James Selway
  • Like 1

His grin got bigger and she couldn't help but feel butterflies in her belly when he said 'all to myself. She swallowed hard for a moment before smiling back at him. "Of course, Should I tell the other campers that they need to talk to you before they can speak to me?" She teased with a smirky grin. Their relationship was something that she couldn't really explain. She had always adored James. Honestly, she couldn't help but love the way that their relationship was, no matter how complicated it really was. She adored being around him, with him all the time. It was like the sun shone harder when they were together. Apart from the beautiful mess they had made together, she knew that he would never hurt her. He had never hurt her, unlike Kyle had. She wanted to come out and tell him right there but she knew better. She knew that once she said something she would break down and she didn't want to do that at the moment. She brought up Amber and he had the nerve to ask how she was doing. Rissa couldn't help but cross her arms over her chest and gave him a look. "I wanna say horrible but I guess she's fine." She muttered as she turned her head and looked around the camp again before looking back at him. "That stupid head." She said a little childishly. 

James looked excited about telling her about his new half-siblings but she was shocked when he told her that she was 8. She blinked and shook her head. "What." She started. "That is too young," she muttered as she thought about it. She had come to camp when she was 12 and she knew that James had gotten here just a couple of summers before she did. But 8. She shook her head and sighed at the thought again. "It's always going to be hard. But you can't blame yourself for it forever." She told him as she placed a hand on his cheek. "I'm sure she is fine and one day you'll be able to find her and make things better," she told him as she rubbed his face a little. She always believed that it would happen for him. Hell, she wanted it to happen so he would stop beating himself up for it. "And if you get to go find her, I'll go with you just to make sure that you'll be okay." a grin appeared on her face as she watched him carefully. 

A jam session was just what the doctor ordered. They needed to have that fun time together. Besides, she loved being part of the set with James. He had a special talent. Sometimes, she swore that some of her half-sisters had a crush on him. Which bothered her a little because they didn't know the real him, not like she did. They didn't know him the way she did and that made her smile a little. Because there was only one other person who could say she knew him just a little bit and if she could have punched her she would have. Lucky for her though, she was across the country. He brought her out of her thoughts when he asked her what songs she had been practicing. She turned to him grabbing his other hand in hers, so now she had both of them. "Well," She started with a wide smile. "I'm a music major, what songs haven't I been practicing." she laughed at the thought. "But there is a song that's been running in my head like crazy." She told him as she start humming the tune to rewrite the stars to see if he could think of the song. She adored the song when it came out. "So do you know it?" she asked as she grinned and spun herself into his chest. His arms around her front while her back was to him as they walked. "I'm so glad to be home." She said loving the fact that she had him to herself this time.  

• Like 1

No matter how he really felt it was something he did not say out loud. Cause you know when you sort of have a good thing going on and you are scared of mess that good thing up. Well that thing was James and Rissa's relationship. "Ohhhhh you are such a cheeky one" he said to her laughing while shaking his head no. James was not the type to be controling at all, he just wanted what's best for Rissa. If that was him he would be there for her always. Knowing this new relationship status would be something they discussed at a later time. He would be there for her just as she was for him when Amber broke up with him. As Rissa crossed her arms, maybe it wasn't the best that he asked how she was. He still cared for her even if she broke his heart. Laughing at her response "Well I am glad she is fine" he said before her last statement on her. "I mean I was hoping she would be miserable but, maybe I don't get all the luck on my side." But if he was honest with himself he did have all the luck as Rissa was all his for a bit more. 

For most of the campers, James tried to keep his emotions in check as he was one of the older ones. If it was one thing, it was that mortals feed off the emotions of others. Especially children, which there was a lot of them at this camp. James had cried when he was with Octavia the night before, partially for happiness but also for some sadness that she too lost her dad. Not sure how to tell her, maybe Rissa would be able to help him. "I know" he said with a sad tone. Rissa was one that he could open up to about almost everything....except how he really felt about her. "Its hard, I know how much it hurt me thinking that my mom abandoned me and I wonder if she felt the same about me." He said talking about his sister. But her next statement was just perfect. Nodding his head he hoped he would find her. Rissa always knew the right things to say.

If it was one thing that bonded the two of them in the past it was music. Over time they had so much more in common but the love of music was what brought them together well that and some chocolate chip cookies. As they strolled towards the cabin he watched her as she spoke. The feelings of longing to see her, were quenched of happiness. Rissa then grabbed his other hand which just made him smile a bit more. "That is true" he laughed but he knew if he could get her starting on the subject of music she would talk nonstop. "Ohhh yes that is from that musical, it is called... " he laughed cause of course it was on the tip of his tongue "Rewrite the starts" he said remembering. Watching her spin and come into his chest. He put his arms around her and squeezed a bit looking down at her with a look. "Trust me, I am too" he then leaned down to kiss her on the forehead. Just a sweet soft kiss. "So do we want to play that song then?" he asked her as the song was a good duet.

Edited by James Selway
  • Like 1

"Just the right amount of cheeky meu amor." She said smiling brightly. She knew that he wouldn't be that guy to hurt her. He was different. He was always there when she needed him to be. Someone that she needed her days were bad. She glanced at him and smiled softly. Everything about the man was what she wanted in a relationship but it wasn't like that with him. It was different, she liked them where they were, mainly because she didn't want to end what they had if he didn't feel the same as she did. She had seen it happen to too many people. Rissa couldn't help but make a face when he told her that he was glad she was fine. He was laughing, almost like he knew it bugged her. However, he made a comment about not having luck on his side and she scoffed at him playfully. "Right, I've seen you and you're luck." She mused with a laugh. "Well if it made you feel any better, she's always mean mugging me." She smirked this time and titled her head to the side. "She still hates me, must be my luck." She honestly didn't care at all. She adored the man that was in front of her and she couldn't help it nor did she care about what others thought. 

She listened to him, she always had. He would be one of the only people that she would ever listen to. He meant so much to her. So much so that she didn't want to think about how much it could hurt her in the long run. So she wouldn't think that. She frowned a little and nodded her head in understanding. "Well, maybe. There's no telling what she really feels. Honestly, she could be thinking that you are looking for her too. Which isn't necessarily a lie. Besides, if I know you the way I should know you. You'll send the rest of your days making it up to her right?" She grinned a little at him. He was a perfect person to her, so she could only imagine what his sister thought of him, or would think of him. She had absolute faith in him. 

She had a cheeky smile on her face. She had loved music since she could remember. Growing up with both her moms being in the same band. It was no wonder that she was the daughter of Apollo. Her life was wrapped in music. She bounced a little as he could recall the song that she was humming. "Yes, that's the one." She grinned brightly, however, that grin turned into a small blush. Now, normally that wouldn't be a big deal. He had kissed her plenty of times before, but for some reason, this one felt a little different. She couldn't help but smile shyly at him. He was just too sweet and she could honestly eat him up. "Yes." She said as they went along with their walking. "You can remember the words right?" She looked back at him this time she couldn't help but look at his lips. They were just so inviting. She bit her lip for a moment before she turned around in his arm, stopping them for just a moment. She was about to say something else to him when she just kissed him. She couldn't help herself, honestly, she had been wanting to do it since jumped on him, but she was trying to be a good girl but to hell with being good. She was being who she really was, and at that moment, she really wanted to kiss the man that was there with her. When she pulled back she gave him another cheeky grin. "Sorry, not sorry?" She blinked before stepping back and grabbing his hand again. "Come on, we got a song to sing." She said as she pulled at him a little. 

• Like 1

As the sun shone down on Rissa, his mind thought of how she was such a beautiful soul inside and out. She could be flirty when she wanted or playful which is why he just loved her so much. The woman could make him smile when he thought all hope was lost for him. She just had that ability which was a good one to have around. It made life much more enjoyable for sure! Maybe the fact that Amber had always hated Rissa was just proof that Rissa was the perfect girl for him. The relationship, that he thought we wanted was the one that in the end was most hurtful to him. If only he had realized that she had been there the entire time, he just needed to make the move and maker her his. "Well you are a much better person than she ever was" he found himself saying trying to tell himself to get the courage to tell her how he felt this summer. "Let her glare, good thing she doesn't have lasers for eyes" he laughed at the silly thought.

You should always have those in your life that could listen to you but also speak truth to you. Life was hard enough for mortals and twice as hard for the demi-gods. Their lives were mostly tragedies but James held on to hope that his own would be different. "You are right" he said to her giving her a thankful smile "I just have to keep holding on hope that one day I will find her. Then you can meet her" he said "Cause you are one of the best things in my life!" James loved his sister and would want to share his happiness with her. 

Since James was one of those Demi-Gods that loved something else another Cabin was just gifted with. He ended up jamming with a lot of Apollo kids. He even suspected some of the girls had crushes on him but his heart was saved for another. He just had to see it and have the guts to do something about it all. If only he could come up with a song for her or say something? Gosh but finding the right words to say would be hard. Being brought back to their conversation about the song she wanted to sing it was a song of lovers. "Ohhh I know them for sure" he said laughing "A lot of campers loved that musical so it has been sung a lot at the campfire" he laughed. Of course it would mean something completely different singing it around the campfire than with her. As he looked down with his smile he had missed her looking at him. So when she made her moves to get inside his arms, a shocked looked was on his face which was replaced with genuine happiness. As her lips touched his own, all her could do was take it in as he kissed her back feeling his whole body tingle. His heart was racing as she pulled back and continued. Her touch no matter what it was, was one that set his body on fire in the best possible way.  "You are full of the best surprises, which I will not complain about" he laughed shaking his head thinking he just wanted to keep going. It had been a while since they could be like this since he dated Amber for 2 years and then Rissa was with Kyle. "You got it, but only if you promise me we can kiss like that again later" he jokingly said to her but hoping she would agree. 

• Like 1

James had her already wrapped around his finger. If he could see it, he would be able to see right through all that she was. Everything that she was screamed for the man that was standing in front of her. He had everything that she wanted, all that was left to do was claim it. Sounded simple enough. Hell, even the gods now were claiming their children. They had the time. So what was so hard for her to do that now? She had no idea but she was waiting for him to do something. Anything, hell he could scream at her and she would take it. Not that he would ever do that to her. Heck, he was the most gentle person that she knew. Which is why she wanted him, all of him. He had already stolen her heart, but it wasn't like he knew that at the moment. She smirked at him as he told her that she was a better person than Amber was. She would agree. "That isn't hard there mister." She laughed some but said, "Thank you." She was right, it wasn't hard to be a nice person, it didn't even take effort, it was in everyone. "Oh boy." She mused thinking about the girl having laser for eyes. "I would have been dead long ago." she laughed with him for a moment and shook her head. "You'd never allow it to happen though." She told him as she sent him a smile. She knew that he wouldn't, he wanted her close, she could tell just by the way he acted. 

"Aren't I always right?" She asked as she titled her head looking as innocent as she could. "You know, I hope you find her healthy and happy." she grinned and shrugged. "I'd love to meet her, though, she'll probably think you ran off with me." She teased trying to lighten the mood a little bit. However, his next comment made her blink a little. Not in a bad way though. Rissa's eyes soften and she couldn't help but want to tear up a little. "Stop it you're going to make me cry and I'm an ugly crier." She wiped her eyes a little and laughed some. "Well, you have always been my lifesaver, so of course, I'm glad I'm something to you." She gave him a soft smile and pulled her hair to one side of her head. 

She had been super excited to get back to her old cabin. The Apollo kids were one of a kind to her and she adored her siblings to no end, so she was pretty sure that they would be shocked to see her this summer. She had planned so many fun things and had written so many songs that she wanted to play for them. "Good." she listened to him laugh about it, but only if he knew that it was going to mean something different for her. She honestly hoped that it meant something different for him as well but only time would tell. If she had to, she would tell him at the end of summer how she really felt, because she needed to get it off her chest. She didn't know how much more she was going to be able to take. But just being with him made her happy. "I bet, it was a great musical. We had to study it." She laughed and hummed a little of the tune. 

It was the shocked look on his face that made her smile. She honestly couldn't help but make her move. She adored the man and being able to kiss him and do whatever she wanted to with him. Within reason of course. She just loved it all. It was a simple kiss, nothing more than that but it felt like more. It felt like there was so much more to it. She had wanted to put her real feelings in there. However, it wasn't the time to do that. "I will be shocked if I ever hear a complaint about a kiss." She said teasingly and it ended in a laugh as he said what he said. "Of course, whatever you please." She told him with a wink as she began to pull him down to the cabins. 

It didn't shock anyone to see her and James like this, holding hands. It had gotten out long ago with what they did. Honestly, it bugged her at first, but now...she was just happy to be around and with him when she could. She walked to the side with the odd numbers and soon found her lucky number seven and looked back at James. "You think they will scream seeing me?" She asked curiously. She came back every summer but her siblings still very much cared for her. "Let's see." She pulled James along inside of the cabin with her and just stood there. One by one, they all started looking at her and she couldn't help but giggled as she heard the gasp from her siblings. "Hey, guys." She gave them a small wave. Millions of questions began to come out of their mouths as soon as she waved. She glanced back at James and smirked. "Okay okay." She giggled some more. "We'll have all nice to talk, however, I was thinking.." She started and drifted off a little. Her bright blue eyes wandered around the cabin a little making the cabin siblings groan for a moment and Rissa again couldn't help but laugh. "Let's sing and make music." She grinned and they all cheered, one of her siblings even brought James a guitar to him. "They know you so well don't they?" She teased her... well.. her James. Though boyfriend would have fit perfectly there. "To the campfire." She grinned as she grabbed her box drum and headed next to the fire that was there. "So you get to start this one off James." She grinned as she put the box drum down and sat on it. 

Love was a strange thing as sometimes makes you get all caught up in the wrong people. As if you were under a spell of some sorts. It was as if the lense of love made you look past all the red flags trying to tell you that you have been into the wrong person this entire time. When in fact the right one was clearly in front of you. Her beauty radiates out for all to see which is why so many were attracted to her. Which he could not blame them as he was drawn to her too. Then there was one that tried to capture the sun as he was so in love with that it,  he almost snuffed it out.  Just as Amber did him. Most said he was a completely different person when he had been with her that when it was said and over. He felt like a weight had been taken off his shoulders when she left him. "Ohhhh definitely not, though she did have me whipped as most would have said" he looked like annoyed shaking his head. He had not been the best of friend to Rissa during that time.

"Well right most to the time" he joked with her to see her reaction. Smirking at her, he then nodded with her statement about his sister being healthy and happy. "I hope so" he said with a tint of sadness. He would hate to find her just for her to reject him too, but he would understand her pain of feeling abandoned. If it hadn't been for the wonderful cabin leaders when he got here. James would have been a mess to deal with. Finding friends like Lilythe, Azrael and Rissa made see the purpose he had in life. "But it is true" he said in a kind voice hoping she would understand he meant what he said. Rissa had been the light of his life. Without her it would be dull and little to no life. 

As they headed to the Apollo cabin, his face was full of excitement as he hadn't had a jam session with Rissa in a year. Granted the apollo cabin was always asking for james to come and jam, which he never minded one bit. He had a hunch some of the girls and guys in the cabin had a thing for him. As they were always asking for one on one time. But he only had eyes for one child of apollo which hands were laced with his. "Didn't an apollo child write the musical?" he asked knowing she would have better knowledge of this. When it came to any of the great musical talent in this world, one could assume they were a child of apollos for sure! 

James had been kissed many times throughout his life but there was never a pair of lips he dreamed about like he did with Rissa. It was a magical feeling the way her lips touched him which he knew it had to do with his feelings for her. "Watch out God's!!!!! A performance of a lifetime is about to happen with this promise of a kiss" he gave her a wink. "Nothings like a kiss from the most beautiful lady in the whole world to inspire this singer." I mean wasn't that how history happened. Even a war was caused by the beautiful Helen of Troy. So could not the most magical performance be inspired by a promise of a kiss from the beautiful Rissa. 

Waving to a few of the other campers as he passed by them. He got looks and thumbs up from some of the others as they passed, but as they got to the cabin he laughed and nodded. "I mean if I missed you, I know behind this door, there will be an army of apollo kids waiting for your attention.....guess I will have to share" he joked as the door was opened. Of course they rushed to her excited that their big sister was back. But then a promise of a jam session got them to all move fast as they were excited. One of them even brought him a guitar which he thanked them "I mean I do jam with them a lot" he said shrugging. A couple of the older teen girls were looking at him as if they wanted to be next to him. Everyone made their way to the bonfire, getting settled. James stood at the front of the lot starting to play the guitar as he swayed. His eyes on Rissa 

You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
I know you want me
So don't keep sayin' our hands are tied
You claim it's not in the cards
And fate is pullin' you miles away
And out of reach from me
But you're here in my heart
So who can stop me if I decide
That you're my destiny?

Taking a breath he did not break eye contact as he love how perfect the lyrics were for how he felt about Rissa. God he loved her so much. He would make her his if it was the last thing he would do!

What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'd be the one I was meant to find
It's up to you, and it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
Maybe the world could be ours
Tonight

• Like 1

She remembered the whole thing. Just like it was yesterday. How they stopped talking, even to the point that they would walk by each other and not even acknowledge each other. It was heartbreaking there for a while with Rissa, Which was one of the reasons why she had decided that she was going to go to New Rome. It was all because of Amber, and if she had to be truthful about it, she would have done the same thing as well. She wouldn't want her person to be around the other person that had him already in ways that she wanted him. She laughed a little at the annoyed look on his face. "You thought you were in love." she hated the fact that he had been with Amber, but that was his history. "Don't worry about it." She told him as she placed a hand on his cheek knowing that he was thinking about their relationship. "I'm here now." She grinned trying to catch his eyes. She knew that things were going to be right for them. Just had to give it time to work out. 

Her mouth dropped open a little as he joked with her thought she couldn't help but laugh with him. "Hey now," She said with a small teasing pout. "It's all the time," She grinned this time. She couldn't help but love being around him like this. It had been so long since she had been able to be with him like this. He had been with Amber for a while and then right before she broke up with him, Rissa got with Kyle. Things happened for a reason she guessed. However, the conversation back to his sister and she nodded her head. "I know so." She grinned as she once again tried to catch his eyes. She didn't know what it really felt like since she didn't have a sibling before she came here. But now that she had the siblings that she did, she knew that she would do just about anything for them. When the words came from his mouth she couldn't help but wipe her eyes a little. "Honestly you're the best thing that has ever happened to me too," she told him and she was letting her true feelings come out. He was being so kind to her and she knew that she needed to be that way with him. Especially with the way that she felt about him at the moment. 

"Oh I'm more than sure it was a sibling." She mused at his question as they walked to the cabin. "I've never met them so maybe it was before our time." She shrugged thinking about it some more. She was pretty sure that the writer could be her sibling, hell it would be pretty interesting to know that much. She had already met some of her siblings that were famous anyways. Most of them had siblings that were famous. Like James. She was sure that he had someone out there that was an expert gambler. They just never really talked about them much. Only her father would know that for sure. But speaking about her sibling, she watched James get excited about getting to the cabin and loved that he had always had a way with her family. Even if some of them had a crush on him. They would just have to stand in line because she was going to be the first one that got a chance with him. 

Rissa stopped in her tracks as she watched James yell to the gods. "JAMES!" She laughed at him while holding her belly. He had always been something to her, this time he was shouting it to the gods. What would her father think about this. Probably nothing. She mused and shook her head a little. "Well, if you do well enough I'll give you more than just a little kiss." She sent the same wink back at him. Hoping to get him more excited. However, his next comment about her being the most beautiful lady in the whole world made her blush hard. "Nothing like it huh." She mused, the blush was still there on her face. He had gotten her pretty good on that one. "Well, I can't wait to kiss that handsome face of yours." She grinned. He really did have her wrapped around his finger. Always would too. 

She did wonder if her siblings had missed her and James made a valid point. If he missed her then there was no doubt in her mind that her siblings had as well. Just as much as she had missed them. "Oh trust me. You can have me anytime you want. The siblings will be okay." she said a little breathless. The door opened and of course, everyone jumped to their feet. Jamming out with the siblings was one thing that they all enjoyed. "Of course you do." She giggled and shook her head. Knowing that she would have to fight with her siblings to sit next to James. However, at the moment, she would allow them to sit where they wanted to. She knew that she was going to have his attention because this song demanded it. She sat on her drum and started the beat and the others cheered a little as James started singing. She smiled and winked at him. 

Keeping his eye contact, she could see some of the girls that were next to him pout in jealousy. She only smirk at the thought of him being hers. 

You think it's easy
You think I don't wanna run to you
But there are mountains
And there are doors that we can't walk through
I know you're wondering why because we're able to be
Just you and me within these walls
But when we go outside, you're gonna wake up and see
That it was hopeless after all

She keep eye contact with James and beat on her drum. Her eyes closed a little for a moment trying to take it all in.  Her eyes slowly opened as she started the next verse.

No one can rewrite the stars
How can you say you'll be mine?
Everything keeps us apart
And I'm not the one you were meant to find
It's not up to you
It's not up to me
When everyone tells us what we can be
How can we rewrite the stars?
Say that the world can be ours
Tonight

She locked eyes with James again this time and she smiled more. In the next part they would be singing together and she had always loved how their voice mixed together. Almost like it was meant to be. She wondered if her father or even his mother had given them to each other. Honestly, she would have been the luckiest girl in the world for that reason. If they were made for each other... Their voices soon meshed together in harmony. 

All I want is to fly with you
All I want is to fall with you
So just give me all of you
It feels impossible
It's not impossible
Is it impossible?
Say that it's possible

• Like 1

James had been different while she was with Kyle, and also while he was with Amber. It had been hard on the both of them during that time as they could not be there for each other. Plus while he was with Amber, she had him isolated from most of those around him. So when it was over he wondered if he even still had friends. The woman was jealous over every single thing or person in James life. But love was one of those things that blind you to the red flags in someone since you craved to be fully known and loved. "Good" he found himself saying to Rissa about her being there for him now. As he picked and played with her. He could see them falling back into the way things used to be between them but even better. Hearing that he was the best thing that had ever happened to her made him smile in a way at her that showed his true happiness. You never know the people worth having in your life until they are gone. But with his luck he got her back!

Most of the amazing things in the mortal was done by a demi-god as they had abilities given to them from their parent who were God's after all. "Yeah definitely before our time, but I did recognize the name" he laughed. It was the stories of the Demi-Gods who had happy endings or lives that stood out in the crowd. As many of them had such sad stories. He only prayed to the God's that his luck would not run out and that he would be one of the lucky ones with a happy ending. This was always playing in his mind as he involved himself in the campers lives. Trying to give them a piece of his good luck to have a better life than when they arrived. 

Yelling to the Gods meant nothing much, they were probably ignoring him like they always did because he was a child one one of the minor gods. But he did it more to show Rissa how much she meant to him. This seemed to work as she got all shocked about his actions. "What?" he asked her "I want them to know" he laughed at her. But his smile turned into more of a seductive look when she said there could be more. "I ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE" he yelled to the God's once more and laughed as he held his arms up to the sky. The two of them knowing just how to excite the other. James was not one to speak lies to butter anyone up, but he just loved how Rissa's blush played on her beautiful skin. 

Time was a funny thing, sometimes it could go so slow but other times when you are with the right people. It could go so fast as the happiness in your heart felt complete. James had missed moments like this with Rissa. As the music began he looked around the group to see so many of the Apollo kids so excited to play and have a good time. Before he locked eyes with her once more. 

Singing was so much fun but then the lyrics had such a deeper meaning with Rissa and himself. He watched her as she sang, a smile playing on his lips as he could not look away from the beautiful woman in front of him. This song was meant for the two of them. Getting ready for the part where they would sing together.

All I want is to fly with you
All I want is to fall with you
So just give me all of you

It's not impossible

Say that it's possible

How do we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine?
Nothing can keep us apart
Cause you are the one I was meant to find
It's up to you
And it's up to me
Why don't we rewrite the stars?
Changing the world to be ours

James just wanted to run to her in that moment as they were meant to be together. As if destiny knew and brought them back together for this time in their lives. 

• Like 1

Rissa had been so truthful to James. She had loved every moment that she got with him. He was special to her. In more ways than one. He had her heart even though he didn't know it. She smiled when he said good. He was everything that she needed but would she have the strength to tell him that she did? That was going to be the whole thing. She had the whole summer to try for it. 

A smile came to her face as she listened to James speak about how the name sounded familiar. "Maybe." She started. "They would have to have gone here for a while." She told him as she shrugged a little. One would think that Rissa would remember someone by the name but she didn't. There were a whole couple of summers that she was zoned out and falling head of heels for the man that was in front of her. 

She honestly couldn't believe that he was yelling to the gods. She had to wonder if one of them would listen to him. If they found it entertaining. She had a curious thought about it. Honestly, she would love for one of the gods to shine down on them. Maybe even his mom, giving them both some luck about being together. She giggled some more at his comment but couldn't help but noticed the way his face changed when she told him it could be a little more. The look almost had her fall to her knees. But he yelled once again and then time Rissa couldn't help but laugh more. "I get it, fine yell all you want." She mused as she shook her head. 

The whole place was jamming and she couldn't honestly believe that she was here with them all in the ring that they had made. She glanced around the place watching all of them play and then she couldn't help but glance up at James who seemed to play with just as much ease as they all were. She grinned brightly as he began to sing his part. Everything about this man made her want to jump him right then and there. If he only knew that much. 

How do we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine?
Nothing can keep us apart
'Cause you are the one I was meant to find
It's up to you
And it's up to me
And why don't we rewrite the stars?
Changing the world to be ours

You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
But I can't have you
We're bound to break and my hands are tied

As soon as the last words come from her mouth, there were cheers that erupted from all over. She grinned as she stood up and allowed one of her brothers to get her spot. She ruffled his hair a little before walking over to James just as he handed off the guitar to another. She couldn't help but smile on her face as she grabbed his hand and walked him over to a darker spot around the bonfire. "Time to cash in that promise of mine." She mused as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down to meet her lips. It was moments like this that she loved the most. Being absolutely all his. She walked backward some, knowing that he would follow her. Why wouldn't he, if their lips were still locked together? It didn't take long for her to remove her lips from his and step back a couple of steps only to have him close in on her again. 

End RP

Important Information

Terms of Use