bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Life is the biggest party

Killian O'Connor

Killian had been away for a couple of years as he had been studying off at new rome on the best ways to make the best booze in the world. As it was a dream of his to bring it to the world so the best parties could be had. It was in his blood for him to have a good time!! He was always the person who was the reason for the best parties. With his talent for bringing the party to life, he was always singing and dancing to entertain as he drank the night away. So as he came up to the familiar Big House, a smile on his face as he was ready to see what the camp was up to nowadays. Opening the door, he had a bag slung over one shoulder as the red head entered the house. "Hello there" he called out in his irish accent. "Anyone here to greet me?" He joked knowing there was always someone who was at the big house. It had been two years but things didn't change that fast did thee? 

Dropping his bag on the ground he was ready to liven this camp up tonight. He knew his house would probably have a party which he would be down for. 

• Like 1

Willow had made it to camp only a few minutes before. She had been searching The Big House for the last few minutes for one of the older campers to check back in. The guitar on her back was getting heavy as she lugged it up the stairs. She hadn't been gone long, simply to New York to visit her mortal half-siblings and back so there was no other luggage, thankfully. The girl had just started back down the stairs when she heard a voice. It wasn't obvious who it was at first, with the sound muffled by the walls. But as he continued to talk, Willow could hear the lilt of an Irish accent. Killian

It wasn't that she didn't like the man. He was quite personable and likeable. The problem was that he was a terrible flirt with a reputation for it. She didn't have any intention of drawing his attention her way at all. Flirting made her uncomfortable to begin with, and with his reputation she didn't feel like the result would be worth her discomfort.  Honestly, she wasn't a big fan of having a lot of attention in general, but she could handle small doses of it from time to time.

"I don't think anyone's around at the moment, Killian." Willow called as she stepped down the last step. She waved at him sheepishly as she did so. "Welcome back, though." Willow said sheepishly, setting her guitar down by the bottom of the stairs.

• Like 2

Octavia had been pretty excited when she meet most of the new campers. Everything felt like a dream to her but she knew that this was real life, because her big brother James had told her so. She was doing a little of nothing, since the older campers didn't allow her to use the big weapons just yet. Too young they said. Well, she was a demigod like them wasn't she? She could do anything they could do. Right? She puffed up a little as her hair got into her face when one of her siblings told her that the big house had some cookies that she could have. She jumped excitedly, the part where she was mad forgotten this time. Her sibling set her off to the big house and she went happily. 

Climbing the stairs, she couldn't help but hear some voices there. She stopped for a second rethinking choice of wanting a cookie at the moment. But her big brother's words came to her mind. Only demigods could come in here. So with that in mind she opened the door and walked through it, her tiny little feet hitting the floor in a fast pace. She stopped in the living room where there were two older people there. Her eyes went wide for a moment. "OH!" She took another step and placed her hands behind her back as she swayed a little. "Welcome." She grinned, she knew that older campers were on their way back to camp as well as new ones coming into the camp as well, but they looked like they were old enough to be claimed already. She glanced around the room when her eyes landed on the table where there sat a plate of cookies. "Oh there they are." she giggled as she walked past the two older campers and grabbed the plate and brought it over to them. She glanced up at them and smiled. "Want one?" she held the plate up a little higher to them. "My big brother James should be here soon." She told them as she took a cookie for herself nibbling on it. 

• Like 1

Killian was hoping maybe for the guys to be here for them to start a party right off the start. I mean isn't that how you greet a friend who has been off??? Putting his hands on his hips he looked a bit shocked when a voice answered him. His gaze went to the bottom of the stairs where a grown up Willow stepped down. "Well isn't it the lass Willow" he said looking at her with his wicked smile. "You have gone and grown up" he said a bit shocked seeing how pretty she was. "Thanks for the welcoming back, it feels good to be back" he laughed as he stretched. That was when the sound of little feet were on the floor, walking towards him. Turning his gaze to see the wee girl walking in.

"Ohhh hello there, why thank you" he laughed a bit as he looked to willow. "How young are they getting now?" He said a bit sad like as he knew there must be a bad story there. But soon enough the girl found her way to the plate of cookie, laughing he shook his head. "I mean those do look good.....you don't mind sharing then?" He asked as he bent down getting more on the wee girls level. "Ohhhhh james is your older brother is he, lucky guy to have a little one like you as a sibling" he finished saying as he took a cookie off the plate but then grabbed another one for Willow

"Ohhh want something sweet?" he smirked as he held the cookie out for her to take. He knew he was a bit sweeter if she still had a craving after the cookie. But the wee one did not need to hear that type of comment. 

Willow gave Killian a cautious smile. She was about to excuse herself to go try and find Lilythe or James. However, a young child came in and she was so sweet and adorable, Willow couldn't help but stay a bit longer. "I just got back myself." She said in response to Killian asking how young they were getting now. Turning to the little girl, Willow knelt down so that she was on her level as well, "Just what's your name sweetheart? I'm Willow." 

Accepting the cookie from Killian, Willow bit her lip. However, she turned and smiled at the girl. James was her big brother, eh? That meant she was a child of Tyche. Willow wondered if it was good or bad fortune that had brought her here at this exact time. The little girl seemed so incredibly sweet. It was hard to imagine it being bad fortune. But she had never felt so awkward in her life as she did right now, either. She didn't really know Killian that well, and she certainly didn't know the little girl, and neither of them were a cabin leader she could check in with. All she wanted was to get back to her cabin. 

Octavia's eyes widened a little as she heard the older man start talking. She hadn't heard anyone talk like that before. She blinked before she started giggling herself. "Mister, you sound funny." She giggled more before she turned to the older girl who was now down and her sizes. Oh right. She hadn't even told them her name yet. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Octavia. I'm eight years old." She grinned, still a little giggle coming from her as she glanced up at the older man. She still couldn't get over the fact that he sounded so different from what the others sounded like. 

She had brought the plate of cookies to them and the man got down on her level as well and she couldn't help but smile. "Oh they are the best. I think Lilythe make them." She told them with a sweet smile on her face. "I don't mind sharing." She said laughing. She was pretty much the sharing and kindest child that there was in the world. Thanks to her father. She couldn't help but smile really big when he told her that James was pretty lucky to have her as a siblings. "You know." She started as she put the plate on the table next to her. "He says the same thing. He said mommy couldn't have pick a better sister." She grinned, though she was curious about the grownups family. "What about you all.. who's your mommy or daddies?" She knew that some of them didn't like talking about it but she couldn't help but ask. 

• Like 1

Killian could not help but give Willow his smirk as he turned to the little girl in front of him.  Bending down to speak to her, he could not help but laugh when she told him that he talked funny "Oh yessss I do, but it makes people smile when I do you see." he said to her. Hoping this would the wee little one to smile. Killian had seen many her age come to camp from such sad tales. Just like his own story which many do not know. "Wow eight, you are so big then" his accent thick as ever. Taking a moment to look back up at Willow with a smile. 

Happy to hear the little Octavia was going to share "Ohhhhh well Lilythe makes the best cookies doesn't she?" he said laughing. Handing a cookie to Willow it made him give her a look to see her bite her lip. But knowing that the little one was there he turned back. "Why James is not wrong, you are already such a big help at the big house too." He said holding the little ones gaze. Listening to her speak when she asked who their mummy and daddies were. With a smirk he bit into his cookie , eating it he looked at Willow then back at the girl. "My daddy is the God Dionysus and my mummy was a woman I never met" he said. 

Elijah was already in the Big House, occupying himself in the camp's infirmary - one of the first things he does as soon as he comes back to camp. He liked to keep the place organize for others to use and he never liked a scenario where a camper doesn't know where things are because some our out of place thus even delaying seconds of treatment. He shivered at the thought and resumed rearranging the supplies while replacing the labels that seem to wear out. To make them last longer, he gave the labels a laminated finish. Antibiotic ointment, eyewash solution, hydrogen peroxide, cold packs, cotton balls and swabs, you name it. He doesn't have the credentials to be a nurse or a doctor but the least he could do is to give quality first aid treatment. Once he was done, he left the room only to hear multiple voices coming from another. He was sure he could have heard them but he was probably too focused on his little project.

His legs carried him to where the voices originated and the first he saw is a tall, bearded figure with a thick Irish accent. Elijah could recognize that voice anywhere so he approached him to give him a pat in the shoulder with a cordial smile. "Killian? Welcome back." Moving forward, two other campers appeared within eyesight - one of which brought him to smile even more so before wrapping his arms around her in a brief hug. "Welcome back, Willow. I've missed you." Once he parted from the hug, he looked down at the young somewhat dirty blonde haired lass who had inquired about their parents, the first question he picked up as soon as he entered the room. "I do apologize for... crashing into your conversation. I'm Elijah. And you are...?"

"Hmm..." He shot a glance towards Willow and left it up to her if she wanted to reveal their god parent. "My father is Apollo and my mother was a singer. She's a dietician now.

• Like 1

Willow smiled at Octavia as she introduced herself. She seemed like a sweet kid. It had been a while since there had been little ones at the camp. Willow thought back to her first days. She hadn't been nearly as young as this little girl. "Lilythe's cookies are pretty good." She said softly in agreement as Killian commented on them. Mentally, Willow was already trying to plan on how to head back to the cabin and get out when her brother Elijah walked in.

"Hello." She said with a smile, as she wrapped her arms gently around her half-brother. Apollo was one of the largest cabins at Camp Half-Blood. The god had certainly been prolific in his time. Willow was often overwhelmed at just how many siblings she had. But they were so warm and welcoming. It was hard to be shy with them when she knew that all they wanted was to have fun. "My father was also Apollo. My mom sings sometimes, but it's been a while."

• Like 1

The older man thought that it was funny that she thought he was funny and she liked that. At least he wasn't mad at her for thinking that way. "Oh yes." She grinned at the man and giggled a little more. She liked him, he reminded her of her big brother James. She liked that about people. Honestly, she enjoyed being able to talk to other people like this. He told her she was big and she couldn't help but place her hands on her hips and straighten up a little more. "I've always been called small so I'll take that then." She giggled again liking the man a little more now. 

"Yup yup." She agreed with him. Ms. Lilythe was pretty much the best. She had gotten to be in her room in her cabin before she was claimed and of course, she was curious to see what else she would be able to get into. She hummed as she bit into her cookie and was just about to say something else when another person arrived in the house. She blinked at the older camper. He seemed to know the older one but not her. So she sent him a slight pout. "My name is Octavia." She told Elijah as he introduced himself. She held out a little hand to him, always happy to meet another person. Soon they all started to talk about their parent and Tavia seemed excited about it. "Wow." She started. So Ms. willow and Mr. Elijah are brother and sister." She grinned happily. "I'm the baby of Tyche cabin nice to meet you all." Her face turned a little. "Well, that is what they call me. I'm not a baby." She crossed her arms in a slight pout again. 

• Like 1

Having so many be around him when he first arrived, really made Killian feel a bit warm inside. He knew that none of them had planned this but to him it was still kind of a nice coincidence. "Elijah, good to see you too" he laughed smiling at the younger boy. He greeted his sister which made Killian want to go to his own cabin and find his siblings as well. His little sister Aislynn should been there which he couldn't wait to give her a big hug! But his eyes went back to the wee big one in front of him, seeing how happy she was to be called big it made him laugh. "Well then, I will remember that!" He said with a smirk. 

They all began to talk about their parents which Killian also had adoptive parents which were very kind. He would go home to see them from time to time. But most never really knew about them. It was private matter to have them in his life as they were someone he kept very close unlike most others. "Ohhh but soon you will be a big sister you will see and you wont be the wee little one anymore. But let me tell you this octavia, just get super strong and show them that size doesn't matter!" He could see the likeness in her from James. It was a kindness that most did not have. Then looking back at Willow with a smile "So have you heard of anything going on in the camp tonight or when the next capture the flag will be?" 

@ Octavia Davis

• Like 1

The little girl was so sweet. Willow thought Octavia was just adorable. "It's nice to meet you Octavia." She nodded at Octavia as she spoke about the two children of Apollo being siblings. "Yup! Half-siblings. Just like you and James."

As Killian asked her about upcoming events she shook her head. "I just got here a few minutes before you did. Sorry." She shrugged. Willow had been looking for people when Killian arrived back at the Big House for much the same reason. "I'm sure you'll get a chance to speak to Lilythe or James or Dustin soon... Not sure how many of the other cabin leaders are back, but it seems like those three never leave."

• Like 2

Octavia's attention went to the older campers as they spoke to her. Especially Killian for some reason, his looks had grabbed her attention a little more than Miss Willow had. She blinked and nodded her head some listening with all her might. "You're right." She told him with a happy smile. She was going to be a big sister one of these days and she knew that but right now, she was going to be this younger sister and she didn't like it but she knew that one day in the future would change. She bounced from her toes to her heels for a moment before turned to willow and listened to what she had to say. The older campers were talking about something to do with capture the flag. She blinked a little as she didn't know what he was talking about. "Well..." She began as she looked between the two as she placed a cookie in her mouth. "I think I have some arts and craft to do. Those Iris kids are pretty bossy." She told them as she placed the plate on the table and waved at the before running out the door. 

• Like 1

Killian was feeling pretty good with the greet he got coming back home after the last two years. Seeing Elijah, Willow and meeting little Octavia was a treat. It showed him why he loved this place so much! "Well maybe we will find out more later" he said to Willow with a smile. The game was one he always enjoyed as he was able to put his strength to the test against his friends in a bit of friendly competition. Turning back to Octavia who was heading out he saluted her "Off you go little lass.....I hope to see you more and more" he said chuckling as he waved bye to her.

Picking his bag up he smiled at Willow and Eli "Guess I need to check in my cabin and see you two later" he said with excitement. Taking one look back at Willow he winked as he then headed out the door off to his cabin to see what his siblings were up to! 

[[last post to willow and eli]]

Important Information

Terms of Use