bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

In Your Zone.

Zoren Panganiban

MKZoren's date today is rather spontaneous as they had brought it up just the day before when they went pegasus riding together. It has always been their thing- to just decide on what to do without much planning and the outings they have somehow always end up being an experience they won't regret save for some things that made him frown. He never let those ruin the mood because if his mood is ruined, then the hang out is ruined. This time, the two of them had decided to go have a picnic on a secluded area in the forests near running water. Zoren had found the spot beforehand and he liked the subtle sound of running water from the river nearby. It was the perfect location for spending intimate moments with his one and only other half. His Nike girl. The young man was picking her up so he waited for her from the Nike cabin's entrance with a picnic basket in hand, inside with food not entirely made by a child of Demeter. He put his thought into it as well so it did not feel like the chef carried their date.

Instead of the usual camp attire, he wore a plaid dress shirt and beige shorts. White sneakers hugged his feet and only to be looked at unless prompted to. It was obvious that he has something going on, given the attire and the basket in mind but he did not mind. He preferred to look nice, not that he discredited the orange shirt otherwise. If someone got nearby, they could smell the freshness of his cologne from the perfect combination of mint leaves, Italian lemon zest, and green apple. This exotic fragrance gives off a sensuality that shows his passionate side, an add-on he wanted to save for dates. @ McKayla Johnson

• Like 1

Sometimes life was so much better when you can do things in the spur of the moment which was always how Zoren and MK had been. It was just the day before when they decided to go on a date the next day. MK had been going through all her clothes in her bag and even begged some of her older sisters to help her pick out an outfit. Something that was not leggings or a sports bra, I mean those things were great but the two of them were not just friends anymore. Finally picking a dress she had, it made her feel a bit more girly. At first she had her hair up but she pulled it down, letting it fall past her shoulders. Turning to look at herself in the mirror she giggled as she thought she looked pretty good.

Coming out of her cabin she was so happy to see Zoren there with the picnic basket. "You look so nice" she said coming down the stairs to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Her cheeks flushed as she could smell how nice he smelled. "Shall we" she asked as she smiled at him as she could feel her excitement rise in herself thinking of what the day would hold for them. 

He did not think that he would live to see the day where THE child of Nike wear a nice dress. All of the children of Nike are rather... not the type for formal clothes and instead wear more whatever they feel comfortable. Seeing McKayla wear something formal made him stand out when he's wearing a dress shirt and shorts. Maybe he is the one that is underdressed in the pair. Even so, she rendered him speechless and he could feel that the both of them are get#4456bdting looks from other campers and some making positive comments about how they dressed. Some were giggling as well. Zoren just thought he'd wear something like this but apparently the both of them did not share the same message.

It didn't matter to him in the end and he could not help but smile back at her. He can feel a whole damn zoo inside him when she kissed him in his cheek. "You- You too, McKayla." He continued to scrutinize her but it took him the next couple of seconds for him to finally register what she asked. "Um, yes- Of course. You're so beautiful, I swear." He commented as he did not hesitate to hold her hand, fingers intertwining as they made their way inside the forest. Since their secluded spot is near the river, he decided for them to walk along the riverbank as an indication that their spot is near once he sees an pear tree. "So how has your day been so far? You sleep well?" He wanted to ask.

Edited by Zoren Panganiban
  • Like 1

It was one of her sisters who got her to wear the dress saying that if she was on a date with Zoren then she needed to show him her best. MK did not have the most experience with dating or boys like that in general. I mean she had never dated anyone but then Zoren was someone she knew for such a long time. But you are taking your relationship to the next level so show him what you got girl  her sister finished saying to her. So when Zoren saw her and seemed to be speechless. MK could feel the heat rise inside as her sisters were giving each other a high five in the background. 

"Its okay right? I mean I can go change into something else if you want" she found herself saying nervously. Did she over dress??? Oh goodness this is embarrassing. Make a mental note to not listen to them again. Zoren thought she was beautiful but was it too much? As he took her hand she waved goodbye to her half siblings with the other as she walked on with Zoren to their date location. Not knowing where they were going, it was kind of thrilling. "Ohh its been good, other than my sisters poking and prodding me most the afternoon" she laughed shaking her head "They had fun making me look like this but it was sort of fun getting nice for you. how about you? What did you do most the day?" She said looking at him with a soft smile. Things were nice, she thought to herself as she spent a lot of her summers with Zoren but things were different now. But it was a good kind of different! 

It was not surprising to hear that her sisters were edging her about their date. They have been nudging her since the two of them became an item so all he hoped was that they would do it less often or even stop completely. They can give advice sure but it is his girlfriend's business, not their's. "I just hope they are not annoying you too much, McKayla. You are making me feel bad." He admitted. "I did not get the notice that our date is a formal occasion." Giving her a soft soft smile, he also gave her hand a soft squeeze. "Don't worry about it though. You're here. And we're walking. Too late now."

Zoren figured he should have to care too much about his appearance since they knew each other for a long time and since this will be a picnic, he decided to go with a casual attire that does not limit his mobility but not too casual with the orange t-shirts. "Well... Since it was last minute, I spared some time planning for our date. It's my first time so I wanted it to go perfectly. I even had someone from the Demeter Cabin to make most of the food inside the basket. And..." He gave her a soft gaze. "I wanted it to end perfectly." Pretending to be cool raised his heart rate so he had to draw a few breaths to recompose himself.

It did not take them long to find a pear tree to which they turned right and away from the river. They reached a small clearing where the grass was trimmed and surrounded by fruit bushes. Her boyfriend set a picnic blanket for them to settle and then the basket in the middle. Packed inside is the food typically served on the dining pavilion with a creative twist. Healthy sandwiches with ham and cheese slices, lettuce, and tomato, fruits , and Greek yogurt. Once he opened it, he took out his iPod and gave it to her with an earnest smile. "Your pick on our playlist.

• Like 1

MaKayla was getting worried now as Zoren didn't seemed the happiest with the situation. "They didn't mean any harm by it" she tired to explain. Ohhhh this was not good, she thought maybe he would be happy to see her in a dress and not get upset. "I am sorry" she said hoping he would understand. "I didn't mean to make you feel that way" she said squeezing his hand back. Looking down she looked a little bit sad as this was not the way she thought this was going to go. Hoping the night would turn around, she walked on towards the place Zoren was leading her.

It seemed that Zoren had done so much for their date. Even had gone out to get a demeter kid to make them food. Feeling her heart get a rush of emotion of excitement thinking of all the possibilities that could happen. "Ohhhh that sounds so nice" she said looking at him with a smile. Then as he stopped on saying the perfect ending. Her mind began to race "What is going to happen at the end?" she found herself asking, as her mind began to think of what it might be. There was a few things on her mind but she wanted to know what he was thinking. 

The walk took no time at all before they got to a pear tree near a river. Watching Zoren make the picnic for them, her face was one of excitement and happiness. As she then saw the ipod that was being held out to her. "Ohhhh but what to chose" she said as she began to go through the ipod. Clicking on Dear Maria count me in. "Ohh i love this one."

"Well I don't know. What ending did you want to happen?" Zoren twisted her words to tease her but he was certain that what was going to happen... the both of them will like it. He was not even sure if it could happen but the thought crossed his mind ever they began snuggling on his bed or her bed. He brushed his thoughts away and nodded his head, directing his attention to finding the pear tree that became the point of interest for their little picnic spot. After all, he did not want both of them to get lost in the forest.

Watching her finger brush on the iPod's screen, he was eagerly waiting for her to pick a song - knowing full well the lyrics to each and every one of them. After a pause, the song started playing on the speakers and he knew what it was within the first few seconds.

I got your picture, I'm coming with you
Dear McKayla, count me in
There's a story at the bottom of this bottle
And I'm the pen.

Zoren sang intro of the song while changing the name the song it supposedly addressed to his significant other. Once he was finished, he was giggling and his earlobe grew warm. "Good choice. Well- every song there is good. I would have sung their intros anyways." He followed with another giggle, giving his heart partial control to his emotions moving forward. He had never been on a date so far and it seems like it's going well. "And um, I like your dress. I'm not unhappy but you look nice. That I can say."

"I actually did not know what sort of food you like or your allergies so I tried to put together food that people are least likely to get allergic."

• Like 1

MK had spent a lot of time with Zoren over the years but now things were different, but in a good way. Things felt like they meant a lot more to her and that her feels made more sense. So when Zoren teased her about what she thought might happen, her face began to flush. "Ummm well.....I mean we could do you know what I am thinking right?" she found herself saying ask she couldn't bring herself to say it. McKayla was a virgin but the thoughts of sex had always been on her mind since she was thirteen and began to see boys in a different light. It wasn't until Zoren had told her how much he loved her that she knew she had always wanted to be with him. She wanted him to be her first and her last. The thoughts racing through her mind as Zoren lead them to the spot he had chosen. Would this be the spot it would happen?

Taking the familiar ipod it was no time at all until she found the song she loved so much. The smile on her face that just proved it was the right choice as she handed it to him. But what she didn't expect was him to be singing to her. The smile that grew across her face was one of happiness and joy. When he added her name into the song she giggled as she bit her lips and batted her eyes at him. "Ohhh Zoren, that was great" she said leaning in to kiss him on the cheek. Watching him laugh it made her heart want to sing. 

"Thanks, I know I never look nice but I wanted tonight to be special and wanted you to think I was pretty" she said truthfully. Her eyes never leaving his. "Well I bet the food is amazing just as the company is......thank you Zoren for this." Her hand went to his face, rubbing her thumb against his cheek. Then putting her hand back to her side she looked around at the place they were to have their date. It was such a beautiful place by the river. It was so quiet which meant they hopefully would not get disturbed while they ummmm welll enjoyed each others company.  

He gave her an inquisitive look. "I don't know. Do I?" He paused with a smile but soon turned back towards the direction they are walking with a nod. "Yes... I do know. Please look forward to it. I want to try it with you, Kayla." Zoren gave her hand a soft squeeze. It was not until he was exposed to adult material at a young age of thirteen and from there it was like a roller coaster. He found himself finding new things to be... excited about but kept them to himself since he knew such topic can be lightly discussed. It also brought him to see women in a different light but remained a disciplined boy that kept his thoughts to a minimum. So when he thought about doing it with his girlfriend, it felt somewhat odd since he did not think the day would come. He had to set the romantic mood and let it settle. Eat and keep distractions to a minimum. The rest of the day would just be about... them so they can hang out with others later. 

Zoren loved singing but not openly. Whenever he was in the mood, whenever he thought only his friends could hear it, or when he was alone. Sometimes when he was in a call with McKayla, he would sing to her whenever he felt like it or when she asked simply because he liked singing. It made his heart light and content, filled with a variety of emotions depending on the song. For this song, it was obvious to both of them how he was feeling - even more so when she kissed him on the cheek.

"Well... You always look nice to me. You are pretty in my eyes, Kayla." He spoke as her thumb rubbed against his cheek. "I've always thought you are pretty. Even when you had a thing for Dustin." Zoren licked his lips. With his face being close to her's, it was difficult to resist kissing her lips but he decided to indulge in it. The young man leaned in without notice to press his lips against hers briefly, eyes closing to feel the texture. Once their lips parted, he could not help but smile. "Of course. I'm not the best boyfriend but I want to be the best one you have."

"I love you, Kayla. Now come on. We should eat up.

• Like 1

The blush that came after Zoren teasing her about if he knew what she was talking about was pretty intense. "Uhhhhhh" she got out as she could feel herself getting hot and her pulse quickening. Her mind was one that was excited but terrified at the same time. Biting her lip she looked at him with her big brown eyes when he finished saying he did know with a squeezing her hand. "Ohhhh that is good to know cause you will be my first" she laughed nervously.  Would they do it tonight? She wondered to herself. It seemed like it might if well the time was right for the two of them. Her body was ready for him as it had craved him since the night they cuddled. How would it begin? MK had no idea where to even begin as she had never done it before. 

Zoren had such a great voice that she loved hearing sing to her. Whether it was over the phone or in person it always made her feel so special. He was very good at that. Kissing him was a simple way she loved to show him how he made her feel. A part of her longed to do more as she was starting to fall for him more and more. "I love it when you sing to me" she said looking down at the ground and then back at him. "I always have" she finished saying hoping he would understand her feelings for him had been there for such a long time. 

When she felt insecure, it was Zoren who made her feel so much better. "Really?" her mouth made the word form before she realized it. "I don't deserve you Zoren, you are just so amazing. " The two of them were close as she noticed Zoren was going to kiss her, she closed her eyes as his lips touched her own. The mouth of his lips were wonderful against her own. As if he brought a warmth to her soul through his lips. When he pulled away she took in a dep breathe as this was all real and not in some book she was reading. "You are perfect Zoren.......just the way you are."

"I love you too Zoren.....okay what do we have to eat????" Her eyes went to the basket filled with goodies that a demeter kid made for them. Wondering which one it might have been....he eyes went back up to Zoren with the biggest smile. 

Edited by McKayla Johnson

"Yeah?" His lips curled into a smile upon the flattery. He already knew that she had always loved him singing to her but the praise never gets old. He could never consider himself as good as the children of Apollo but that does not mean he can't sing, right? Many sing songs to express their emotions to an audience or to a person. To express how happy or sad they are. McKayla is someone who has heard him singing often so she would know how he felt depending on the song. "Does not mean I will hold private concerts for you." He chuckled at the tease but soon gave her a sincere gaze the following moment as he approached her. "I know. I love to sing to you. You're the only one I can trust that you won't say I suck at it." Zoren knows he isn't a great singer but who is to stop him from doing it? It's part of having a gift of remembering what he has heard so he can always practice the song or remember a track based on the lyrics.

When their lips parted, he took the moment to look down and exhale. A swimming giddiness spun him round and round as the kiss left him delighted when his eyes returned to meet hers. "You too, Kayla... You too." He licked his lips once more as thoughts of their picnic food resurged his mind. Their prolonged intimate moment was keeping them waiting so more of it can wait. "Um, yeah- Of course." Zoren knelt on a pillow and opened the picnic basket before setting up the food on the circular low table that sat one corner of the blanket. "We have healthy sandwiches, fruit, and Greek yogurt. Just enough for the two of us." Placing the speaker on the table, he lowered the volume so it's enough for the both of them to have a chat over brunch. "The Demeter child made the sandwiches. I managed to secure the fruit and the yogurt."

"So I heard Capture the Flag is coming up. No one knows if it is happening or not but I'm pretty stoked. Think we'll be the same team?"

Edited by Zoren Panganiban
  • Like 1

"Of course I do" she blushed as she said it as she could feel the butterflies in her stomach. Even if they had been friends for years he still had this thing about him that made her feel well sort of smitten with him. It was as if their friendship had been put on fire in a good way. To set those emotions and feelings inside on fire. It made her want to do things with him that she well would not speak of out loud. "Ohhhh but it would be so much fun, I can make a poster for you and everything....I can be your number one groupie" she joked back feeling herself being a smartass once again.  Fixing her eyes on Zoren she could feel her heart beating so fast as he spoke. "Zoren if you are singing to me about how you feel then it will always be perfect to me." She said truthfully as could feel them connecting in those moments that she did not realize at first were ones she would treasure so much now.

The kiss made a longing inside of her wanting more of him. It was something she had not experienced before in her life. The thoughts in her mind wondered as she wanted Zoren to have her, all of her in a way no one had. So as they parted part of her wanted him to forget the lunch and have her instead. But seeing him move on she felt her body was on edge as he pulled out the food for them. "That sounds perfect" a smiled on her face as it was so thoughtful of him to put this all together. "Well then it will be amazing, Demeter kids have such a way with food" she laughed thinking of the meals she had had before from them. Waiting for Zoren to finish putting things all out for them she did not want to start before he was done. 

"Oh I hope we are but you never know! I mean if we are on the same team then we should make strategies together but if we aren't then I will be watching you" she joked as she laughed. Zoren knew her better than anyone else did so he could figure out what to do to stop her more than any of the others. 

McKayla's comment that played along with his solo concert joke brought upon a faint pink hue on his cheeks. It was one of the many things that enamored him about her. She always liked to play around with him but there are times when she has spoken something that he did not like so he made sure to put it down as soon as possible. To let her know that this wasn't something he'd like to hear from her. And it was okay and the same applied for her. No one likes to hear about anything and that is, he thought, what best defines their relationship by setting healthy boundaries. "That poster better be good. It should show my good side." Zoren did a little pose for the moment before chuckling at the thought. "Well... this groupie is about to have the time of her life. VIP access, backstage passes, meet and greets, dates, and the girlfriend status. I don't see any groupie that could pull this off." He continued to muse at their little artist and his fan charade but it certainly won't be the last time he'll play along. It's not every time that a song he sings is a happy one but she would be glad and patient enough to hear slow songs or even angry ones that began as a rant - another thing he absolutely loves about her.

Planning the picnic itself wasn't that hard as many would expect for a child of Athena but Zoren found himself to be indecisive about it. The food, the decor, and color schemes, the spot... he took hours choosing one by one but even then, he would take it back and ponder some more. He wanted their first date to be perfect and memorable so he could not stress enough now important it is. It was a good thing that he submitted his final choices to the Demeter child but even then, he was still worried whether she liked it or not. Once he was done, he followed up with napkins and plastic eating utensils for them to use. "I could not agree more. I trust them more than my own cooking." It was an ironic truth.

Zoren preferred being on the same team so he would not be pitted against his girlfriend but at the same time, he could work with the possibility of them being opponents. "I hope we are too. With the older campers coming, this may be one hell of a game. The veterans." He grinned. "Anything you're looking forward to doing? I can help you with that even if we're opposite."

• Like 1

Being around Zoren was so natural as he was a person in her life that made her feel whole. As if he was a place she wanted to come back to time and time again. He was home to her! The two could be real and raw with each other but still love each other. Never did she feel like she needed walls with Zoren or even to hide. As he was her best friend who saw her as she was and loved her. "Zoren you don't have a bad side" she said with a soft smile at him before she laughed at him posing. The two of them could be so silly but so serious at times. "Ohhhhhh it's a dream come true then, seems like this Juliet found her Romeo with a better ending of course" she laughed. With most demi-gods having their own Greek tragedy for an ending, she hoped theirs would be different. 

MK knew Zoren well enough that every detail here was planned. He was just the person to show how much he cared in the work he did for all of it. Down to finding a Demeter camper to even make their food. All of it made MK feel super special and loved in a way she had a hard time expressing. When someone just loves you that much, it almost feels as if words doesn't do it justice but more of an action instead. "Zoren" she was looking at him with a look of so much love. "Thanks for this....I ummm" she paused again "Love you." She finished saying again as she blushed. 

Nodding her head with a smirk she totally agreed with him. Being on the same team would be awesome but you never know. "Well then that makes me feel like the challenge is there. We also have some young ones here too" she finished saying thinking of the 8 year old's that got claimed. "I don't know just yet but maybe running off with you might be fun" she joked but was sort of serious. "In the end I just want to have a bit of fun you know.....To get a challenge and maybe push myself" she finished saying. 

Looking down and then back up she smiled "Ready to eat?" 

Important Information

Terms of Use