bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Heartbreak

Krystal Rose

There was a nice restaurant not far from the camp, that Krystal had always wanted to try. Dustin promised he would take her some day, and today was that day. They didn't have anything planned out, they were usually just go with the flow, and see what they can get into. Krystal was so excited for her date that she woke up super early, to eager to fall back to sleep. She decided that she was going to surprise Dustin with breakfast in bed, all she had to do was make her yummy pancakes and bring them to his cabin. 

Krystal got up out of bed, hoping in the shower. Once she was done with her shower, she picked out a dress for that night, but she didn't want to wear the dress all day. She picked out a pair for cute jean shorts, and a light blue tank top that had a saying on it that read 'Just Smile' and small smiley face underneath it. Krystal brushed her hair out, and headed for the kitchen in her cabin, to make pancakes for Dustin as a surprise, breakfast in bed. She would just take the ingredients to Dustin's cabin but she was worried that they all would want pancakes too, and she was only planning on make them for her boyfriend. So she got what she needed out, mixed up the batter, and cooked up five big pancakes. Krystal put them on a plate and wrapped them in tinfoil so they would stay warm. Krystal grabbed the butter and syrup then headed out to Dustin's cabin. 

When she arrived at his cabin, she had a huge smile upon her face and couldn't wait to surprise him. Krystal walked in and headed to Dustin's room. She quietly opened the door, sneaking in. Walking over to his bed, she set the food down on his night stand and lead down giving him a kiss on the lips to wake him up. "Good morning Babe" she whispers.

tag Dustin

Dustin had stayed up most of the night trying to plan the perfect date for him and Krystal. Normally they were the type to go with the flow but he wanted something more for the girl. He was head over heels in love with her and wanted her to know that. He had known that she was going to be the girl that he wanted to be with for the rest of his life, other girls be damned. It was a little after one in the morning when he finally got into bed and started to fall into a dreamless sleep. 

He had an arm thrown over his head, and the other was lying over his shirtless top. He let out a groan when he felt something touch his lips and he peeked one eye open when he heard the familiar voice of his girlfriend. "What are you doing?" he asked as he grabbed her arm and pulled her into the bed with him. Wrapping his arm around her, trapping her into his chest. He took a deep breath in and snuggled into her neck. "You smell good." His voice muffled a little as he couldn't help but be around her. 

He was just about to fall back to sleep when he was jolted awake by yelling and screaming that was coming from out in the common area. He shoot up to sit in his bed and looked around, noticing that Krystal was there in his bed but something else grabbed his attention. "What's that smell?" He question her as he rubbed his face with one hand.  The yelling and screaming only got louder and soon rock music began to play as well. The Ares cabin was always a wild one. He sighed a little as he heard some banging on his door followed by Liam opening it up and giving a tsking sound at him as he saw Krystal in bed with their cabin leader. "Bro, save a little love for the rest of us." He mused before closing the door but not before making kissy faces at his brother, earning a pillow to hit the door. 

• Like 1

Krystal giggled when Dustin pulled her into the bed with him, as she wiggled into a comfortable position she sighed happily "I brought you something" she said happily as he nuzzled into her neck, making the comment that she smelt good. Krystal turned so that her arm could lay across his shirtless chest. Just as she started to relax into the bed with Dustin, she heard yelling and screaming coming from out in the common area of the cabin. "What are they doing?!" she exclaims as he pops up out of bed, tossing her arm off his chest. 

Instead of answering her, he comes back with his own question about a smell. Krystal was lost in the bliss of laying in bed with the boy she was head over heels for, she didn't know what the future held, but she had hoped that he would still be in it for a long time. She shook her head, coming back to reality and was just about to tell him about the pancakes when Liam, opened the door. Krystals cheeks turned bright red with embarrassment, "it isn't what it looks like" she blurts out, just as Liam comments about saving some love for the rest of them, which immediately makes her roll her eyes at him. Krystal couldn't help but giggle when Liam started making kissy noises at Dustin. 

Krystal sighs laying her head on the mattress since Dustin threw his pillow, looking up at the ceiling. "Well I guess, it was a good wake up call, until Liam had to bust in here" she says with a small smile across her face. "Oh! I made you pancakes!" she says sitting up quickly and pulling the plate off his night stand "Here you go, babe" handing him the plate, and then lays back down. Krystal was content laying in his bed with him, she loved being able to just daydream and stare at him. "I woke up early excited about our date, and couldn't back to sleep. So I wanted to surprise you" she continues, while she lets him eat. 

Dustin couldn't help but love the fact that he could make different noises coming from her. However, as she wiggled into him more, he couldn't help but relax a little more. More than halfway to sleep already he had missed the comment about her bringing something for him. It was when he sat up, now fully awake because they were making so much noise that he heard Krystal speak once again. He ran his hand through his already messy hair before he commented back to her. "They are always like this. It never fails day to day." He mused as one of his favorite rock songs came on, which made him a little happier. 

Dustin couldn't help but smirk back at Liam as he knew that he was only teasing Krystal. The boys seemed to like her enough. She was able to keep up with them so they all had given her a pass which was pretty good. He turned his head and smirked at her as she lay down looking up at the ceiling. He moved to get closer to her before giving her a full-on kiss on the lips. "Either way it was a wonderful wake-up call, anything that has you is fine by me," he told her with a smile on his face. One of those rare smiles that you could find on his lips with her around. It was almost like she had placed it on him, herself. 

He blinked a little as she told him that she had made pancakes for him. "Really?" he questioned as he watched her pull the plate to him and he began to drool a little. Well, not really but he swore he could be drooling. Having his hot girlfriend in his bed and then had her make his food for the morning. It was wonderful. He couldn't ask for anything better. "Thanks," he told her as he started to cut through some of the pancakes and took a bite. He cut some off and began to place some on his fork and feed Krystal as well. He felt like he was on cloud nine at the moment. He listened to her comment about being excited about going on the date they had tonight. "Well, it's going to be a couple of hours but I'm sure that you're going to love it," he told her happily as he started to feed her again and himself along with it. He didn't want her to be hungry as well. 

• Like 1

Krystal smiled into the kiss as she kissed him back, her heart raced as her stomach filled with butterflies. Dustin always had a way of making the butterflies appear, and she loved it. When he pulled away, she groaned, hating not having his lips pressed to hers. But that feeling left when he made the comment that as long as it involved her he was fine with it, this made her heart skip a bit and her cheeks turned a slight pink as she smiled at him. 

Dustin started to eat, and as she started to talk to him, he decided he needed to feed her. Krystal giggled and smiled brightly as she leaned up to take the bite off the fork. He did this a few more times, giving her a bite and then taking a bite himself. krystal had shifted onto her elbows as he feed her, finishing a bite, she looked into his eyes "That's ok, we could spend all day right here until tonight if you wanted to" she says with a smirk, and tugs at his arm wanting him to lay back down with her. "Hurry up and finishes the pancakes" she giggles, as she took one more bite from him and then laid back down. "Oh I do have to go back to my cabin to get dressed for our date though" she says grabbing at the shirt she is wearing "I definitely can't wear this old thing to a nice dinner date" she laughs.

He could feel the smile that was on her lips when he kissed her and honestly he couldn't help but smirk as well. Hell, he liked having her on his lips. It was always the same feeling that he liked and he didn't want them to change at all. Heck, it was more and more that he was dreaming about leaving the camp and heading to New Rome with her and having a new life. He hadn't brought that up yet, but maybe today. Maybe he would bring it up today to her Surely she would be able to understand him. He wanted more for them. The camp was great and he loved the fact that he was cabin leader and of course, she was cabin leader as well, so there was always that they had to look out for. However, it was different for him. He would move the earth for this girl that was in front of him. 

He smirked as he took some of the bites he feed her but her next comment soon sent him into a frenzy. He blinked over at her as he noticed the smirk that was on her lips. "Oh is that so?" he mused and listen to her telling him to hurry up. He smirked and moved with the plate in hand to straddle her and placed the plate back on the bedside table. "So what was this idea of yours?" He questioned as he grabbed her hands and placed them above her head in a teasing way. "I like where you were going..." He started and he lent down with a smirk on his lips. "Do tell me," he told her. He didn't care much about having to go to her cabin to wait on her at all. He would wait for her forever.

Krystals body shifted slightly when he straddled her, she smiled up at him, watching him carefully as he set the plate down. "I-I umm" normally she didn't get tongue tied around him, but when he grabbed her hands and put them above her head it really caught her off guard. Smiling from ear to ear she bite her lip when he leaned in closer to her. Krystal pushed her head up trying to reach his lips to kiss him and feel his warm lips against hers, but he was just out of reach and whimpered, giving him a pouty lip. "Well I mean, I just meant cuddling" she stuck her tongue at him and giggled. But this was just fine too, she thought to herself, as she lightly tugged at her arms, and wiggled her hips underneath his. "What was your idea?" she questioned teasingly, looking his shirtless body up and down. 

Krystal's thoughts started to melt away, the longer she stared at her handsome boyfriend. The way he straddled her, and how he teasingly held her arms just made her cheeks flush, biting her lip again as she tried to figure out the words she wanted to say, but she couldn't think, she was to lost in the moment. Finally the only words she could get out was "I love you" she says in a soft whimper. 

Dustin honestly couldn't get enough of having her under him like this. Though he knew that he wouldn't start anything since his door was unlocked and he didn't want one of his siblings to just walk into the room. Her pout when she couldn't reach to kiss him made him smirk but then she went on and told him that she was just meaning that they could cuddle. Dustin's eyebrow shot up and he couldn't help but chuckle himself. "Well, I mean I'm game for that as well," he told her with a small smile. However, her movement made him groan and he looked down at her with a more lust-filled look. "You're dangerous," he told her with a smirk starting to play on his lips. He moved down to give her another kiss, though this time he was slow about it allowing her to take over if she wanted to. 

When he pulled back he couldn't help but look her up and down, grabbing both her hands in one of his and began to caress her face a little but then the words came out of her mouth and he felt like he was on cloud nine at the moment. "I love you too," he told her as he let her hands go and moved up a little. Still having her legs trapped between his. "So we're going to have to get out of here before I do things that would embarrass you if the siblings were to walk in." He mused as he placed his hands on her stomach and let his fingers slip inside her shirt just a little. He was lost for a couple of seconds before he pulled himself away from her, getting off the bed and heading to the closet to grab himself some clothes.

• Like 1

Krystal giggled as she leaned up to meet him for a small kiss, she purposefully gave Dustin just a small peck on the lips before laying her head back down. She moaned slightly as she wiggled her hips again to his comment of being dangerous, as a smirk danced on her lips. As he let her hands go, she reached for his chest caressing it and running her nails lightly down to his stomach. Krystal rocked her hips up when he moved his hands under her shirt, as fast as his hand were there, they were gone. She let out another whimper pushing her bottom lip out as he moves himself off of her "But" she protests hesitantly, as she watches him walk to his closet. 

Looking over at the door, and then back to him with more lust in her eyes from his teasing body on her. Biting her lip, she knew they really shouldn't get into right now but it felt like it had been forever since they done anything, even though they had just a night ago. He always made her feel so much for him, and when he teased her that way, it made it even harder for her to control herself. Getting up from the bed, she walked up behind Dustin, wrapping her arms around him pressing her soft warm lips to his bare back, giving him small kisses as her hands wander around the V of his abs just above his boxers. "You can't just leave me hanging" she whispers, with a small whine in her voice.  

Dustin knew for a fact that she would be dangerous and if she keep moving her hips the way she was, it was going to cause them to not leave the cabin and he didn't want that to happen at the moment. He wanted to leave and get started on their day out. Not that it wouldn't be a good day if she didn't stop. He would just have to trap her in the bed with him the whole day. Not that either of them would really mind that at all. They liked to have their fun when they could. Even if his siblings were just in the other room. It didn't bother him at It was when he moved that he heard her protest and he couldn't help but chuckle a little. "I think you'll be okay." He told her as he looked back at her for moment. 

He was shifting through the clothes that he had hanging up when he felt hands wrap around him, along with small kisses on his back and he felt the shiver that came along with it. He smirked a little when he felt her hands lower down on him and he turned with a shirt in his hands. Her telling him not to leave him hanging and he couldn't help but chuckle even more. "Well, I feel like I can today since we'll be back for more later tonight right?" he asked her as he pulled over his shirt and bent down to kiss her lips. "We need to get your dressed too." he said moving away from her slightly to pick up a pair of cargo shorts before putting them on. 

• Like 1

Krystal groaned when she heard him chuckle at her misery. Yes misery, she couldn't help be a little dramatic just for dramatics sake. She slumped her arms down to her side has he turned around putting his shirt on, smiling against his kiss though which made her perk right back up. "Of course we will be back here later tonight!" she exclaimed. "You owe me after this" she says teasingly watching him grab his cargo pants. "What all do you have planned for the day before out dinner date?" she wanted to know because she didn't want to go out and do things that could ruin her dress she had planned to wear for the big date. 

She returned to the bed and sat down while she watched Dustin get ready "I am dressed, I don't want my Dinner Date outfit ruined" she comments before he can answer her. Krystal just wanted him to know, that she didn't plan on getting her dress on until closer to time.

• Like 1

Dustin couldn't help but grin a little more as she groaned. It wasn't like he was doing it on purpose but he did enjoy hearing her making different noises. A smirk pulled at his lips as she agreed to being back at the cabin later, after their date. He shook his head as she finished her statement and shrugged a little playing it off like he hadn't done anything wrong. She had asked what they were going to do before they left for said date and he blinked a little. He hadn't thought about what they were going to do at all. "Well, do you wanna go for a swim?" he asked curiously to her sending her another smirk. "I think I could stand seeing you in something less." he told her but was stopped short when the door busted open once again. One of his sisters this time, telling him that there was a big fight in the common area. He sighed and shewed the girl off. There was no way he was going to get in the middle of that at all. Honestly, someone else could take care of it. It wasn't like no one knew that the Ares' cabin wasn't rowdy anyways. He rolled his eyes as the door closed and he sighed. "So about swimming.. anything to get me away from all this." He mused with a chuckle. 

He watched her from the corner of his eye as she went back to his bed as he buttoned up his pants. "Fine." he told her with a smirk. He strolled over her and pecked her lips. "I cant wait to see where our future takes us." he muttered into her lips. He grabbed her hand and linked their fingers a little. "Maybe instead of a swim maybe we should walk and talk a little." He told her with a small smile on his face. There was a twinkle in his eye too. 

• Like 1

Krystal was daydreaming as she watched Dustin finish getting his clothes on, when his door swung open making her jump up off the bed for a second, being her back to reality. Listening to Dustin's sister and then how he reacted, she laughed and smiled at him. "I would love to go swimming!!" she says excitedly. They hadn't been swimming in a while, so she was all for that idea. Swimming was one of her favorite things to do during the summer. 

Linking her fingers with his as she softly kisses him back. Looking him in his sweet eyes "I love you" she says smiling. Krystal hadn't really thought about the future, and she really didn't know what she wanted. Of course she wanted to be with Dustin! But what if they wanted different things, then what happens, his simple comment made her mind race for a moment. Blinking her eyes a bit and shaking her head, she stands up embracing Dustin in a big hug. "Let's run by my cabin so I can get my bikini babe" she says to him placing her hands on his chest, feeling his muscles through his shirt, with a smirk. 

• Like 1

So swimming is what they were going to be doing before they went on their date. He smirked a little and nodded his head some. "So, swimming it is." He said as he turned around trying to find his swimming trunks. He wondered why he even put on pants if they were going to go swimming in the first place. Maybe that was on him for not thinking first. The smirk never left his face as he found the shorts and took off his other pants to put them on. He wasn't worried about others walking in. They knew that Krystal was there now. If not from the first time, then the second time they walked into the room. He knew that swimming was one of her favorite things, it was one of the reasons that he had asked her to go. 

Once their fingers linked, he couldn't help but smile a little. He loved the feeling of having her in his grasp. Even if it was something small like this. He knew that things were going to work out for the best. He feel into the kiss with ease and loved every minute of that as well. It wasn't like they hadn't done that all the time as well. He just couldn't help himself with everything that was here. "I love you too." he mused with a cheeky smile. He moved to help her off the bed and pulled her standing before linking his fingers with hers once again. "Fine, but I like the idea of you wearing nothing." He mused with another cheeky smile. He knew he could get hit for that since it wasn't dark out and there were plenty of people out and about that would be able to see her if she had wanted to go skinny dipping. Her having her hands on her chest made things a little better. "Let's go get your stuff then." he mused as he pulled her out of the bedroom and into the loud common area. 

As they left the place, they got whistles and calls. The only thing that Dustin could do was smirk. He had no problem with his brother and sister bugging him like this. He was happy and he didn't care at all. He turned to look at Krystal, who was blushing but telling his siblings off like he would if it was just him. However, he was amused with it all because he knew that she would be able to stick up for her own self, not that he wouldn't stand up for her. He totally would because that was how much she meant to him. But it was his siblings that were calling at her, and he knew that they would give her more hell if she didn't learn to do it herself. Once they were out of the cabin, he sighed a little and turned to her with another smile. "You seemed to handle that well." He told her while laughing at her still reddish face. "Let's get to your cabin and get things ready for that swim yeah?" He smiled and allowed her to pull him along.

As Dustin pulled her off the bed, she smirked giggling slightly at his comment "Of course you would like that, but so would other guys at the camp too" she says with a sinister grin, knowing that comment would make Dustin rethink his thought because of jealousy. Krystal new she had a good looking body, she was proud of it. She wasn't a show off though, and she would never go skinny dipping during the day but the thought he brought to her head when he mentioned it, made her smirk. Krystal rolled her eyes, brushing off the thought as Dustin pulled her out of his room. After the interruption earlier, they all knew she was in Dustin's room, and of course they are going to think that her and Dustin did stuff. So walking out already made her have a small embarrassed smile on her face.

Sure enough, the moment they are in the common room, they are all teasing them. Laughing and making comments. This caused Krystal to turn bright red, at first she just tried to ignore them, but that was hard. Dustin's siblings were just simply to routy and loud to ignore. Just before they got to the front door of the cabin, Krystal looked back at the bunch, took a deep breath and smiled "Believe what you all wanna believe, just shut up already" she says with a laugh in her voice, she wanted to be serious but her voice cracked because deep down, she liked that they picked on her. When they were outside, Dustin complimented her. Smiling at him she commented back "Well, if they didn't tease me, I feel like it would mean they didn't like me." 

Krystal grabbed Dustin's hand and took off in a run for her cabin. She wanted to hurry up and get her bathing suit so they could get into the water. They reached her cabin in no time, and she pulled him into her cabin, then into her room. Pushing Dustin down on to her bed, giggling as she sticks her tongue at him. Spinning on her heels to go over to her dresser, she grabs bikini. Krystal looks over her shoulder at him, and smirks "ah, ah, ah, no looking" she teasingly says as she pulls her shirt and bra off. Once she had her bikini on, she walked back over to Dustin and sits down into his lap. "I'm ready to go swimming" she says with a wink.

Dustin couldn't help but stop for a moment with her next comment she had made. "Excuse me?" he blinked not sure that he heard her right, but he was sure that he had. "I'll be damned if another man looks at you naked." He said as he started getting a little red in the face. Now, normally he could take the joking around, but something about the way she said it, well he didn't like it at all. He pulled her closer to him for a moment and wrapped his arms around her in a more protective way. So, he was being silly, but he didn't like the thought of someone else getting to see what he saw all the time. He finally huffed a little and pulled her out of the room. Not at all happy about the turn around the she had done on him. She was going to have to make that up to him sooner or later. Maybe he should make a remark like that about himself to her and see if she liked thinking about other girls looking at him like that. Honestly, he didn't want to think about it again. 

He couldn't help but keep an eye on Krystal for a moment. He knew that his siblings were a little too much for some people. Honestly, they were too much for everyone most of the time. It was just in their nature to be that way. Ares was like that. He didn't care about much at all. He cracked another smile, even though he was still pretty ticked off about what she said to him before they left the room. He would get her back for that. Make things even. He, however, was taken back by what she said to his siblings. He let out a laugh and waved to the siblings before walking out of the door. He turned to Krystal as she said her next comment. He laughed once again and nodded his head. "I would think so too." He told her as he pulled her a little closer to him. His siblings were a little hard on everyone, but she was right if they didn't pick on her he would think that something bad was happening. 

He was being pulled. She was running with his hand in hers. Honestly, he didn't know how he was able to keep up with her. She was fast and he was pretty sure that she had pulled some of her weight the last time they race. They were at her cabin in no time and of course they entered it. Though as soon as he entered the bedroom, she pushed him on to the bed. He blinked a little as he looked up at her a little, but she caught him and told him not to look. He didn't understand why he couldn't. He had already seen everything she had. And he be damned if it wasn't everything that he wanted in a woman. He groaned a little as he just looked up and over at the walls. He didn't want to get into any kind of trouble with her. The whole comment earlier forgotten at this moment. It was just then that he felt her weight on him when he looked up and sighed happily. His hands went to her thighs and let them slide up to her hips. "You are going to be the death of me." he told her as he squeezed her hips just a little as he moved to sit up. Making sure that his hands went to her ass and her lower back to keep her from falling off before he kissed her. "Then we should go before I want something else." he told her as he stood up and let her slide down him. He was going to allow her to lead the way. He pulled of his shirt and threw it on her bed. She could have it for now. He would get it back later. 

• Like 1

Krystal could feel the jealousy in Dustin, specially when he pulled her closer to him just before they headed to her cabin. Once she had gotten herself dressed in her bikini and sat into his lap, she groaned still excited from earlier, wanting more of him. Feeling his hands slide up her thighs and on to her hips, caused her to rock into his as he adjusted his seating. Smiling, giving a slight giggle at his comment, she kissed him deeply back. Running her hands up his shirt and lightly running her nails down his chest, just before he lifted himself off the bed. Her feet hitting the floor, she gave him a pitiful look, just as he pulled his shirt off. She smirked when she could see the faint red marks running down his chest "I agree" she said with desire dripping from her tone of voice. She wanted more then to go swimming, but he wasn't having it today for whatever reason. 

Krystal giggled and kissed his bare chest, linking her fingers with his once more, she pulled him out of her room and cabin, heading straight for the lake. She turned to where she was walking semi backwards, facing Dustin "Maybe we can have some fun in the lake" she said winking with a smirk on her face. Turning back around she unlinked her fingers and took off running the last little distance they had as she laughed "Catch me if you can!" she yelled with a huge smile on her face. 

Dustin couldn't help but sigh a little as Krystal had kissed his chest and linked her fingers with his. He allowed her to pull him out of her bedroom and he sighed happily to be out of the cabin that didn't belong to him. Not that he would say that to her. They were allowed to go into the other cabins. Though sometimes it was a little strange. Her suggestion about having fun in the lake didn't pass him at all. "Whatever you want." he told her with a smile on his face. He adored the woman that was hand and hand with him at the moment. He loved her with everything in him, and maybe that was what he was going to tell her later. That he wanted to build a life with her and have that for their future. What would she do? Hopefully, she would feel the same way as he did about the whole thing because he wanted that..no he needed with her for the rest of his life. While he was in his own thoughts, she unlinked their fingers and took off running telling him to catch her. He blinked for a moment before he ran after her knowing that when she put her mind to it that it might be hard to grab her. She was pretty fast in her own right, being the daughter of Nike and all. They were pretty much better than the other cabins around. Well, minus the big three. But there hadn't been any of those around for a while. He laughed a little and ran right after her, trying his best to get caught up with her. "I'll get you."

Krystal took off running as fast as she could, she might be the daughter of Nike and have that going for her, but Dustin was pretty fast and if she didn't put it all in, he could catch up with her. "Only if I let you!" she yelled laughing, as she continued her sprint to the lake. She was so excited to go for a swim with her amazing boyfriend. As long as no one was around, she was more than willing to have some fun in the water, it wouldn't be the first time they have done it in the lake. She was close to the lake and decided to stop and see where Dustin was at. That was a mistake because he was actually on her heels, hardly giving her time to turn back and run. Krystal got just a few strides in when Dustin grabbed her from behind and tackled her right down into the side just by the water. Squirming to get herself turned around, she laid on her back looking up at him and giggled. "See if I wouldn't of stopped you would of never caught me" she says sticking her tongue out at him.

Important Information

Terms of Use