bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

It started with an innocent comment

Levi Jones

Levi had a long night, and rolled out of bed the next morning drogy not ready to wake up. That was until he grabbed his phone. Levi seen a text from MK, which made him wondering. Upon opening the message, his eyes went wide. The message read 'I can't get you off my mind' which was icing on the top for Levi, he knew he got to her, was just waiting for the confirmation. His mind raced, as he sent a quick reply back 'Meet me at Time Square in two hours' he sends the text off and hopes up out of bed. Levi got into the shower, washing himself up. His mind was flooded with thoughts of MK wrapped around him the day he took her top. That one fatal phrase that she said as he walked away 'I owe you one' popped into his head, which made him smirk. Getting out of the shower, he dried off and found some nice clothes, as he tried to imagine what she might be wearing to meet him.

Levi packed some toys, he wasn't sure what kinda stuff she liked but he loved to help them explore. About an hour had passed, and he was headed out of the camp. He ended up getting to Time Square about fifteen minutes early. Levi found a bench, sitting down to wait for her. His long hair wrapped to once side, flowing down his chest. He's wearing a black muscle shirt with a leather jacket overtop unbuttoned, and some ripped jeans.  

• Like 2

MK was sitting on her bed when her mind went back to that day at the lake with Levi. The way he held her close to his body with his hips thrusting was something she could not get off her mind. I mean it was Zoren who had started this passion in her as the two of them would have been found all over the camp. Having sex as if they could not have enough of each other. But with their breakout, she found herself touching herself more and more to that day on the lake with Levi. Her thoughts wondering what the aphrodite child could do to her. Moaning his name as if he was the one there playing with her.  It got to the point she even sent a message to him in a letter 'I can't get you off my mind'. Wondering if he would just laugh it off or would actually message her back. 

Soon enough she had a reply through iris message from him saying to meet him in NYC in two hours in time square. The smile on her face was one was excitement as she got up from her bed quickly as she opened her closet. What was she going to wear???? It had to be something that showed off her body for sure as she wanted to bring desire to him the moment he saw her. Finding a silver one that cut in a way to show off her breast but then was tight enough that her ass to look big was it! Her gymnast body was  going to look amazing as she slipped it on. Telling her dad that she had a thing with a friend and would be back later. He kissed her and told her don't do anything he wouldn't do. Laughing she left as she traveled from Boston to NYC.

Getting out of a Taxi she looked around at Time Square which was busy as it always way. This city was one that never slept as she walked out in her silver dress and heels. The cold fall air hitting her body as she began to wonder if he was actually here. Thinking to herself she though  'here and ready to play.' The smirk on her face was one full of nervous excitement but also full of lust as her mind raced to what all might happen. 

• Like 2

Levi was sitting relaxed enjoying his view of all the women walking around Time Square, they were all beautiful women in their own ways but he was specifically scanning the crowds of women looking for MK, when his phone buzzed. Reading the text, his headed darted back up looking around but not seeing her. He stood up and decided to start walking around, he would probably have better look finding her. Shooting her a simple text as he walked 'stay where you are'. As he walked he couldn't help but trial behind women, watching them walk, while still keeping an eye for the girl he is there for. 

Levi stopped in his tracks, eyes wide with a huge smile across his face. Before him was the beautiful MK dressed in a stunning silver dress that fit her figure perfectly, while showing her off her breast. He stood there for a second, he has never lusted over a girl before. Of course all the girls he ever had lusted over him, and where easy to get. MK on the other hand played hard to get for along time, and it has caused the tables to turn on him. Gaining some composure he walked over to her, placing his hands on her hips, feeling her figure. "Well hello there gorgeous" he says with a smirk, try to resist the urge to just rip the dress off of her. As much as it looked amazing on her, he still thinks it would look even better on the floor. Levi takes a breath, trying to calm himself, he could already feel himself getting hard. "So what did you have in mind?" he questioned her, knowing full well the answer but he wanted to hear come from her.

• Like 2

MK was standing there smirking at her phone as if she knew what Levi's face might look like. Seeing his reply for her to stay there made her body feel on edge as if anything could happen even if they were in public. Zoren had been such a good boy in a way that her mind wondered what a bad boy like Levi might do in a situation like this. I mean she was acting out of her own character as well going after Levi, knowing the type of guy he was. He was a guy who liked to have fun....a lot of it really. She knew the two of them were never going to be an item but she could have a little fun right?

The dirty thoughts were playing in her mind of that day like they had been before. Her body was aching with anticipation of the events to follow for today. Just as she was looking around again she heard the familiar voice that made her body feel as if it was going to make want to be with him right then and right there. His hands on her hips began a feeling of wanting them to wonder to the other places all over her body. "Hey sexy, it's so good to see you here" she admitted which would have never came out of her mouth before. She pressed into his hands on her hips, moving them to allow him to feel her. Her eyes were one filled with desire as she looked at him in his. "Well I thought we would find a place to have a bit of you. I mean you want to play don't you?" Leaning up she whispered in his ear "I want you to fuck me until I can't go anymore." Stepping back she wanted to see that wash over him as the anticipation was already killing her. 

• Like 2

Levi groaned softly as she moved into him, his hands slid up to her breast cupping them as she whispered her comment into his ear. His eyes went dark with desire as she pulled away he gripped her arm pulling back this time pressing her against him so she could feel his hard on. Licking his lips, he runs his other hand up her throat to her chin, still holding her close, he tilts her head so that she is looking up at him "Those beautiful pleading eyes" he says giving her a small kiss on her lips before stepping away. "Those are some dangerous words, for such a young lady" he says with a low growl, his desire building, making it hard for him to not just throw her onto the grass and have his way with her. 

Levi looks around, spotting a gizbo that was empty and hardly anybody was around it. Grabbing her hand he pulls her to the gizbo, there is just enough coverage that he could have a little fun with her, just to get her worked up. He sat down adjusting himself, then pulls her onto his lap, her back facing him so she could see the people walking around. Levi wraps his arm around to the front of her dress, and slowly starts to slide his hand up her dress. Using his other hand he grabs her hair giving her a small tug, "Are you wearing panties?" he whispers into her ear.

• Like 2

Seeing the man before her aroused her in ways that made her move her hips into him, hearing his moans, caused her to get wet with the anticipation. Wanting to hear more of them would fill her with rapture. The feeling his hands slid up to her breast cupping them made her give her own soft moan as the memory of the lake was a reminder once more of what she wanted.....him. It was the hand that found her arm pulling her body close to his as his erection cock was pressed up against her. Oh how she wanted him so badly. The dirty thoughts of him were nice but she had a feeling that he would going to bring her to elation over and over again. Her eyes were screaming for him to take her right there in time square as the lust for him was almost dizzying as his hand went to her chin. Watching Levi's eyes as he looked back into her own a smirk played on her lips. "Like you don't want me as badly Levi, plus I owe you one" her words lingering in the air between their close bodies as his lips pressed against hers so lightly. Biting her own lip as he stepped away from her. "I may be young but I never said I was innocent" she said back to his growl. 

Wondering what was going to happen next, Levi pulled her to a gazebo. Strutting in her heels as they finally got to the place where Levi pulled her on top on his lap. Feeling herself backing her ass on him as she could feel his cock on her once more. Taking in sharp breathes as Levi's hands made their ways up her dress she knew he was getting close to her sex which was wet already. A moan escaped her mouth as her hair was being pulled as he whispered in her ear. "Why don't you go find out?

gm rights to Levi 

• Like 1

Levi growled into her ear as he pulled hair back harder in retaliation to her comment. He liked his questions being answered not getting a smart mouth in return, but she was right he wanted her, she played his own game pretty damn good and turned the tables. Of course it still worked with him on the fact that she was lusting for him as well, so he didn't care. All that matter was that this beautiful girl was sitting in his lap, letting him have his way with her. Using her hair to tilt her head to the side, he bite down into her neck, as his hand slid up her thigh. Levi growled into his bite feeling that she in deed did not have panties on underneath her dress. 

Levi moved his finger teasingly over her throbbing clit, then slowly moved down, sliding two fingers into her. She was wet enough that his fingers slide in easy. This made him thrust his hips up to her some, teasing himself. He wanted to so badly to just shove his cock into her, but in his mind he needed to punish her for playing hard to get, so he wanted to deliberately draw it out. He wanted to hear her start to beg for him. He moved his fingers in and out slowly for just a couple thrust, then without warning he pulled his fingers out and shoved them into MK mouth. "Do you taste good?" he questions her, as he lets her hair go to play with one of her breast threw her dress. 

• Like 1

MK had been hoping this day would happen ever since she had those dirty thoughts began to creep into her mind, which at first just made her get a bit hot. But over time she couldn't help but give in to them as they filled her mind with desire as she began to touch herself, moaning his name. Her body craved that thrusting he did the day at the lake but for now she was sitting in Levi's lap with her legs apart as he had his way with her. People pasted by but she didn't care as she was enthralled with the pleasure he had her in. Her hair being pulled to the side, Levi bit down on her neck making her moan louder. "Ummm yesssss, show them I am yours and that you want me" her tones was a sultry as she bit her lip. 

It took no time at all for him to find the surprise she had for him, as his fingers explored her clit that was craving to be caressed! "Ummmmm oh Levi, play with me please " the moan was one she could not control as she was his now. Under his control to play with. Closing her eyes she leaned back as his fingers entered her wet pussy. MK took a sharp inhale as she savored this moment. Her body was on edge with pleasure as he began to thrust as his fingered began to go in and out. OH GODs this felt amazing, better than she had ever felt before. It was dizzying, this feeling of pleasure...one thing she did know and that was she wanted him in her. 

That throbbing erection pressed up again made her aching as she wanted that to be pounding her pussy. "Levi you teaseeee" she moaned out "I want your cock in me." She finished saying before his fingers came out of her and into her mouth. Her tongue began to lick up and down his fingers as the juices from her pleasure was on them. Sucking on his fingers, she wanted him to get a preview of what she could do to his throbbing cock. Moving her mouth off of his fingers she turned to look at him with so much lust. "I am but I want to taste you ....if you still want me." Her eyes on his lips as she wanted a taste of them too.

GM rights to Levi

Levi moaned pressing his hips up, causing his erection press roughly through his pants and against her wet pussy. As she sucked her fingers off, he smiled with the thought of her warm small mouth wrapped around his thick throbbing hard cock. He squeezed at her breast more from the comments she was making. He wanted to fuck her so bad, but he didn't want to give into her like that. Ya she said she wanted his cock in her, but that's not begging thats just a comment, a very hot comment that has got him groaning with lust and desire. She turned at him, saying she wanted to taste him as well, which was what he was thinking to. He could see the lust in her eyes to kiss him, but right now he didn't want to kiss, he wanted that mouth on his cock. Levi smirks, as he grabs her hair again, dragging her off of his lap and onto her knees.

"Good, get it out and show me how bad you want me!" he demands in more of dominating voice. Letting go of her hair, he leaned back to just watch and admire her. Looking around, he spotted a hotel that seemed like a good fit for them. He brought a bunch of toys with him, so he definitely wasn't going to fuck her until they got to the hotel. "Be a good little slut, and you'll get to have the surprise I brought with me, along with my cock in your wet tight pussy" he says with a smirk.

• Like 1

Her pussy dripping wet with promise of the erect cock that was pressed up against it. MK felt herself wanting no begging for it as there was something about Levi that drove her wild. Maybe it was the fact that he was the bad boy she wasn't supposed to go after or want. But her lust for him made her do things she had never done for anyone. She wanted to be the baddest bitch he had ever done and hoped it would make him come back for more! Licking her lips as she finished saying she wanted to taste him. The hand that grabbed her hair pulled her off his lap and onto her knees. Her hair being pulled made her pussy ache more as her eyes went up to him as she bit her lip.

"You want me to then......then I shall" her voice one full of desire for him. Putting her hands on his legs, she began to let them roam up towards his cock as her eyes never left levi who was admiring her. As her fingers go to the edge of his bulging cock, her fingers began to dance all over it as she leaned forward. Letting her warm breathe go on it as to increase his anticipation. Biting her lip she smirked "Ummmmm you look delicious but I guess I will have to find out won't I" her voice in control of her desire as this was a game she was having fun playing. Getting to his pants she undid them as she pulled the zipper down.  Letting her hands go over his dick once more before she pulled it out "You make me think such dirty things Levi, now it's time for this slut to show you a good time." 

Leaning forward she kissed the tip of his bulging dick as she admired how big he was next her hand. Grasping it as she let her hand go over it lightly as she felt his juices from the tip make her hand slip down it. Stroking him as she looked up at him before opening her mouth to take in his slowly. First she let her tongue dance around his dick as she began to move her mouth and hand up and down. Slowly taking more and more into her mouth. Getting into a more quicker rhythm as she went up and down. 

Levi licked his lips as he watched her, keeping his hand entwined in her hair. Groaning as she teased him, he pushed his hips up, and gave her a sinister glare. He was always the one doing the teasing, not the one getting teased. Levi really didn't know how to react to that, so he just tightened his grip in her hair as she spoke. He let out a soft moan when she pulled his hard throbbing cock out of his pants. He watched her closely, as he let her guide herself at first. "You better show me a good time Slut! or you will be punished" he says his voice dripping with desire. 

As MK started to move up and down slowly, Levi held himself together at first, letting her take her pace. "Keep your eyes looking up at me, will you take my cock down your throat" he demanded. Soon enough, Levi was having a hard time controlling himself, and he took control. He took his other hand into her hair, using both hands to force her as far down as he can, groaning loudly before letting her up for a moment. Levi increased her pace, starting to fuck the back of her throat. "Mmmm that's it slut!" biting his lip, letting a low growl out, feeling himself build "Good girl! Are you ready for my cum?" he says smirking. 

Just as he is about to cum, he pulls her off him, teasing himself. Taking a deep breath, and slowing his breathing. With a low groan, he pulled himself together, smiling down at her, pulling her head so that it was tilted up at him. Levi leaded down and gives her a kiss on the lips "Such a beautiful slut" he whispered to her as he let go of her hair. Tucking himself back in, he stood up grabbing his bag of goodies. "Get up, we are going to that hotel across the street. So we can have some real fun, and then maybe you will earn the right to be able to taste my cum" he comments with a smirk.

• Like 1

Levi's fingers in her hair just felt right as she enjoyed teasing him The feeling of her hair being pulled was one she thought she would never like but something about it just turned her on, making her pussy become more and more wet. Another moan escaped her mouth as his cock was taken out of his pants. Licking her lips , his cock looked big and delicious. "Punish me you say?"  As her tongue came out and began to lick it like a lollipop her eyes looked hungry "You promise you will?" Biting her lips she knew this might be pushing Levi a bit far but she was not like the other girls he had been with. She would make sure that this fun they were having was something he would find himself thinking about time and time again.

MK was having fun with Levi's cock in her mouth as she began to go up and down. Showing him that she could fit his big cock in her mouth as she deep throated it. "Yess sir, like this?" She asked him as her eyes went to his as she continued doing what she was. Letting her fingers go over his cock, as she rubbed his throbbing cock faster and faster. Hearing more and more Moaning out of Levi made her feel a sense of pride that he did was just sitting back with his hands in her hair and enjoying what she was doing. "Yesssss give it to meeee" she called to him as she could see that Levi was on the edge of ecstasy. Feeling herself closing her eyes waiting for him to cum into her mouth.

But it wasn't the end, as Levi moved her off him quickly as he then kissed her. His scent was one that could drive a girl wild. Biting her lip as his parted his. She wanted more of his lips on her own as she craved it.....she craved him. Once he let go out her, she was missing his control over her as she got herself up. It seemed the two of them were going over to a hotel where they would do more....much much more. The feeling of her pussy getting wetter happened as her mind began to go to that big cock in her throbbing pussy. "Yessssssss Sir" her eyes looked hungry as she grabbed her things to follow him to their next pleasure destination. Then leaning up she whispered in his ear "Ohhhhh I will and you will see how much you will crave this pussy after you have it once!" 

Levi bite his lip at MK's last comment as he ran his free hand up to her throat, grabbing, squeezing slightly as he leaned down and place a soft kiss on her lips. "We will see about that" he comments back with a evil smirk. Bring his hand down, linking his fingers with hers, he lead her down the steps of gazebo and toward the hotel. As they walked, he let go of her hand and wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her close to him. 

Once at the hotel, Levi paid the clerk and grabbed the key to their room, just before they walked away, he looked at the clerk and smiled "We won't need anything, please do not disturb us" he comments as he smacks MK's ass to get her moving toward to the elevator. In the elevator, Levi slipped his hand up the backside of MK's dress and rubbed her wet pussy, slowly teasing the opening, never fulling pushing his fingers into her. When the door opened, he slide his hand out, smiling at the bystanders waiting to get on, he grabbed her hand with his, and pulled her toward their room. Levi opened the door, grabbed the "do not disturb" sign, hanging it onto the door before shutting and locking the door behind him. 

Levi grabbed MK, pulling her dress off, and then shoving her onto the bed. Climbing on top of her, he grabs her hair and tilts her head, leaning down he growls and bites into her neck. He sucked on her neck making sure to leave a mark before pulling off. "How do you feel about being tied up?" he whispered in her ear.

• Like 1

McKayla was not the typical girl to just be submission...she was in all the correct terms was a BRAT! Don't get her wrong, she loved it when a man took control but she was also going to show her playfulness with teasing back. Which was happening right now as her words had Levi's hand on her neck. Ohhhh the feeling of his hand there was sending chills down her body as her eyes never left his as his lips softly kissed her. His words back to her made her smile turn into a smirk. His fingers laced with her own, he lead her towards the hotel which made her mind race. Ohhhh this is so much fun she thought as he pulled her in closer. 

MK had always been the good girl as they would call it. Boys like Levi had been sort of off limits for her but now that her virginity was gone she felt like why not have fun! The two of them walking into the hotel must have been a sight to see. MK was not well known just yet so she could get away with things like this. After the Olympics she would have to be a bit more careful or maybe that would add to the fun? Her spacing out about this was disrupted by a smack on the ass. "Ohhhhhh" she said moaning it as it felt good as her eyes went back to Levi as she pushed forward. 

Making it to the Elevator she felt Levi's fingers slipped in the back of her dress as it rubbed against her wet pussy lips. Making her bite her lip as moans began to escape her mouth as she found herself grinding on them as the doors opened. Smiling she gave the bystanders a wink as Levi grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the room...awaiting for more fun to cum. 

It was in a blink of an eye that the door closed that Levi had taken off her dress which made her laugh as he then shoved her on the bed. As he approached her it was as if her heart as going to beat out of her chest. She had never wanted someone so bad as he climbed on top of her. Grabbing her hair once more, he began to suck on her neck making her moan "ummmm Levi" wanting him to do some much more. But the next words sparked something in her, flipping Levi onto the bed with a smirk. "Only if you can pin me, they say us Nike kids like to be on top...but I won't mind if you tie me up" winking at him she leaned in to kiss him back.  

• Like 1

Levi groaned as MK flipped him, listening to her words. He smiled into her kiss, letting the words she spoke wash over him. What she didn't know, is he had already planned for this, he knew what he was getting into with a Nike girl. Kissing into her, he grabbed the back of her head, keeping her into the kiss as his other hand slips down, reaching into his pocket. Levi pulls out a small piece of rope, that he had already made part of a cuff out off. His thought on this, was if he can at least get one hand into some rope, it might be a little easier. He didn't underestimate her though, he knew this was just the start. 

With a shift movement, his hand on her head, gripped her hair tight. Tossing her back onto the bed, off of him, he quickly climbed on top of her. He knelt so that some of his weight was on her chest, one arm was trapped between herself and his leg, while he slipped the rope cuff onto the other hand. Smirking down at her, he bite his lip "I love a good fight" he says, the words slip out of his mouth in a sinister way. Once he had the cuff on her wrist, he hoped he would have some levage, holding on to the rope, he went for a post on the bed, only to realize the bed didn't have any. His original plan was out. So instead of a simple tie down, he was going to have to be more creative, which meant more rope that was in his bag. 

Levi smirked giving her a small kiss on the forehead, then getting up and heading over to his bag. He opened his bag, pulling out two bundles of beautiful red rope, tossing them onto the bed. "Are you ready?" he laughs, he was very ready to have his way with her. 

• Like 1

The smirk on her face was one that looked at the alluring man she was on top of. But as soon as she kissed him he was kissing her back and flipped her back onto the bed. MK had not seen this coming but it nonetheless made her feel enthralled as he climbed on top of her. Every inch of her body was tingling at his every touch. Her eyes watched as he bite his own lip "Good.....I won't come easy" her words hoping it would just make him want her more. This was all a game as it had been since the beginning. With him teasing her when she didn't want him, but now it was her giving in a little but making him chase after her.....not literally though as soon he cuffed her.

Biting her own lips she began to call out to him as he seemed to be at work "Ummmm got to tie me down do you....scared what I would be like if I wasn't?" Her words full of want and need of playing with him as much as he was about to play with her. But with more red rope in his hands it seemed we was ready for a bit of fun. "Yes, but are you ready for me?" He eyes were filled with a fire of desire as she looked at him. Levi had always been attractive but now that he was about to have his way with her, all she could feel was herself craving him. 

Levi laughed at MK's comment, "Oh you'll come alright, very easily, and a lot" he says playing with her own words, giving her a huge smirk as he takes the rope in his hand and wipes out in front of him to unravel it. Levi had always been attracted to MK, but of course he was always attracted to any of the girls he went after, but she was so much different from the rest of the girls. MK never lusted or had a want of any short for Levi, which made her very enticing to Levi and she was like a prize he just had to win! Now that she is lying on this bed in front of him naked, for a moment all he could do was stare with a huge grin on his face, as she imaged all the things he was about to do to her. 

Levi walked next to the edge of the bed leaning down, placing one arm over her chest and his hand on the bed by her, his other hand caressing her face, with the rope in his hand, he looks at her softly and gives an evil smirk. "Oh no sweetheart, the rope is to keep you in place, so when I do what I have planed, you can't squirm away. Because your going to be begging me to fuck you by the time I am down toying with that sweet pussy of yours" his words slip out of his mouth in a very sinister ton. He stands back up, "I'll give you a head start" he says with a laugh. At this point with her just laying there he could easily just have got on top of her and held her down with his body weight, but he wanted her to get up and make him chase her around the room, or at least have to toss and wrestle her back onto the bed. "This is going to be so much fun" he commented, as she gestured her to get up. 

• Like 1

Levi always knew what to say it seems, as her own face turned into a smirk as she hoped this was true "Promise" she said back to him hoping this was not just big talk. Normally she would feel a bit more vulnerable being naked in front of Levi but something in her felt powerful. Seeing his eyes take her in she couldn't help but smirk as she bit her lip "You like what you see?" Her words dripping with the lust she was feeling for him as she hoped it pleased him. He seemed to be enjoying teasing her as his words made her take in a huge breathe. It took her a moment but she slipped off her cuffs as she jumped off the bed. Nike kids were known for their speed and strength. So she thought why not have a bit of fun to see if Levi can pin her down!!!

Biting her lip she began to chase after him as she wrapped her arms around him. Letting them touch anything and everything on him. Feeling his skin on her own, her breast were pressed up against him as she began to pull him towards the bed. "Ummmmmmm i love the feeling of your skin" she said as she tried to lift him. Laughing as she was having so much fun and this was only the beginning. 

Levi licked his lips and smiled at her "Oh of course it is" he says with a sinister smirk. Levi had so much fun in store for the both of them, he couldn't wait to get her tied down. But he also really liked the idea of wrestling around with her a bit. Levi gave her another once over, as she stood up. "I very much like what I see, sweetheart" he says with lust dripping from every word. Levi could feel McKayla's lust, which drove him further, he wanted her body so bad. Taking a step back he grinned when she came for him. When she wrapped herself around him, feeling his body, he let his hands slide down hers to her ass. With a small chuckle he slaps her ass hard, wanting to leave pretty red hand print. 

MK started to pull him toward the bed, so he planted his feet in a stance that he had learnt that would help brace himself from being pulled. Once he was in that position, he wrapped his hands around her hips and lifted her up, bring her legs around his hips. "This is how you pick someone up" he says with a laugh, as he turns to fall onto the bed, letting her sit on top of him. Smirking as he enjoyed the view, reaching up with one hand he squeezed at her firm breast. "Mmmmm maybe I might let you win, I love this view" he says in a teasing tone, as he reaches with the other hand grabbing one of her hands, holding on to it, the rope dangling around his arm. Enjoying the view for a moment longer, before tossing her onto the bed, he stands back up "Back on the bed? Come on I though Nike kids could do better than that" he says taunting her. "I get you back on the bed again and it's game over" he says with a wink, as he waves the rope in his hand. He was having to much fun, taunting and playing with MK.

Levi had never done anything like this with anyone, the girls he had been with submit to him with ease, and honestly he thinks theres a part of MK that would do that but he didn't want her to, he loved her bratiness. 

• Like 1

MK could have never imagined where she was and with who. The girl had spent most of her time hating this boy but now was thirsting after him as the two of them had a bit of fun with foreplay in the bedroom. MK knew she was playing with fire as Levi was not one to settle down for anyone but maybe this could be fun for a while right?  The way she laughed when she tried to take him on was one of pure bliss as she was having fun while also enthralled. His words of 'of course it is' made her feel even more adventurous as she desired him even more. The fact of the matter was, Levi had been with a lot of girls but still found her attractive...made her feel good! 

As they wrestled it made her only want him more as his hands were on her body. She had never wanted anyone else this much before. It was as though she thought she knew what sex was all about and then Levi was introducing it in a more intoxicating way. His smack to her ass made her laugh as she touched his bulging cock as she tried to get a good grip on him. But he held his stance as he lifted her up, her breathe becoming shallow as she felt herself body touching his. "Thanks for teaching....master" she said in a sultry tone biting her lip. As she fell on top of him after he landed on the bed. 

"Do you?" she asked him again as she let her hands go up and down her own body. Before his hand found hers. What was it about him that just made her want more? "I like it too" she said in almost a whisper tone. But feeling herself getting flipped once again she smirked as his comment made her want to play a bit more but she was craving him so badly "Maybe I am a bit distracted but can you blame me?" she asked him as her hands went to his body, as they trailed down to his cock. Then moving her legs she pulled a move flipping him back on the bed as she was face to face with him. Leaning down to kiss him as her lips moved against his in a way that show how hungry she was for him  "You are just too cute......I like the way you play with me" she said smirking as she leaned back.

Levi was in over his head with this girl, he knew it from the moment he laid eyes on her at the park, just an hour ago. He never falls for the girls he fucked, that wasn't something he wanted, but there was something so different about MK. The way she looked at him, touched him, her bratty attitude, everything. Everything was just running through Levi's mind as he watched this beauty laying on the bed. He actually found himself wondering what it could be like if he was to let himself all for a girl, and not just anything girl, only MK made him feel this way. 

His mind was racing as her hands where all over his body, just before he flipped her back on the bed. "Distracted? What could possibly have you distracted?" he says in a low teasing voice with a smirk on his face. But that's where she caught him off guard, pulling him onto the bed, with her back on top. Levi's eyes shut has he kisses her back, his tongue finding its way inside of her mouth, as his hands make their way to her breast. He moans into her mouth, as he massages her breast. His hip push up toward her. 

Levi was close to losing his control, he wanted this feisty little girl, and he was about to have his way with her. Pulling her away, he looked up at her with a sinister smirk growing across his face "You want to call me Master, then be a good little pet and slide that mouth down my throbbing cock. I want to feel your warm small mouth around me. I want you to gag on me" he says, his deminer changing slightly. The look in his eyes, give warning that he is done playing and ready to have his way with her.

• Like 1

In this moment was nothing but bliss as she was having a good time Levi. Would she had ever thought this was going to be true? No not really. Honestly she had been doing everything she could to fight against the allure of him. All those years she watched him with this girl or that. Always making jokes about how sad it was for those girls....but deep down she wanted to be those girls. That was when fate had a hand in it that one day at the lake when her top came off in front of him. As if it was pulling her to him as if he was the sun. Seeing him fight for her attention only made her want to play the part harder as she enjoyed getting his attention!

MK was lost in the moment as she straddled Levi on the bed, kissing him passionately. She felt his hands on her body as her own were on his, pulling her closer to him, and she moaned softly into the kiss. Their tongues danced together, exploring each other's mouths as their bodies pressed together. MK could feel Levi's hard cock pressing against her thigh, and she grinded against him, wanting him even more. When he flipped her again. "Ummmmmm I have been distracted for some time, but you could say my mind is in other places at the moment." her eyes looked hungry as the smirk played on her face. 

Playing with Levi was so much fun as the two would be switching control of whoever was on top. Their bodies entangled, MK and Levi locked lips in a passionate kiss. The heat between them was palpable, their desire for each other building with each passing moment. Levi's hands roamed over her body, tracing the curves of her waist and hips, while MK's hands clutched at his broad shoulders. The kiss was intense, their tongues dancing and exploring each other's mouths. As their lips parted, they both gasped for air, their eyes locked in a lustful gaze. MK leaned in again, kissing him hungrily, her body pressed up against his. Levi moaned softly into her mouth.

Levi started to take control again, finding herself looking at him full of desire. A smirked played on her lips as she parted them "Yes master" getting down she let her hands dance over his throbbing cock. Licking the head of the shaft as her hands slide up and down. Priming it for her mouth when she looked up at him with a wink "You taste so good" her lips parted as they took in the large cock in her mouth. Letting it slide until it hit the back of her throat. 

Levi was lost in the moment, he never imagined this day would come. McKayla was so stubborn, he thought he would be chasing her for years, but that wasn't the case and she had finally came to him. Just listing to her voice put him into a trace like state, her voice was so sweet and innocent. Kissing her passionately, his tongue playing with hers before sucking her lip into his mouth biting it playfully. Every move she made, his cock throbbed with excitement, her sweet pussy was so close but he couldn't not just yet. Levi has never played back and forth like this with a girl, and he was thoroughly enjoying himself not wanting it to end. When she broke the kiss, to speak Levi's hands were tracing up her stomach, between her breast to her throat he smirked as his hand wrapped around it slightly "You are a distraction" he growls out.

McKayla was such a good girl, Levi didn't have to tell her twice, the moment he ordered her to suck his cock she was eager to get him inside her mouth. When her tongue licked over the tip of his cock, electricity shoot through him and he sighed heavily in pleasure. "Good girl" he moaned out as she slide her mouth down tell he was hitting the back of her thought. Levi propped himself on one elbow as she reached for her hair, wrapping it tightly around his hand "Look up at me when you suck my cock little girl!" he ordered, a sinister look in his eyes. MK listened instinctively, and Levi smirked, licking his lips as he shoved her as far down as she go, feeling the tip of his cock really hitting the back of her throat, he groaned, grinding his teeth. He could feel himself getting close. Taking control, he started to fuck her mouth, and just as he was about to cum, he held her down shooting his hot cum down her throat as he moaned loudly. Breathing heavily, he panted as he used her hair to pull her up and to his mouth. Kissing her passionately, tasting himself on her. He was already growing hard all over, having her body near. 

Breaking the kiss Levi, turned MK around so that her back was facing him, he pulled her arms back and tied her wrist behind her back tightly. Tugging on the rope to make sure it was secure he nudged at her back "face down, ass up" he says in a raspy voice. His favorite position, he could get the best view of that gorgeous pussy and her delicious looking ass. Once she was in position, he ran his hand up her soaking wet slit to her ass, and then pulls back and slaps her ass hard smiling when she lets out a scream, satisfied with himself.

"Show me how bad you want this hard cock."

MK's mind was a whirlwind of desire and anticipation as she lay there exposed, with Levi taking control. The thrill of the forbidden, the intensity of their encounters, and the way he commanded her submission stirred a mixture of excitement and apprehension within her. As she obeyed his order, dropping to her knees and taking his throbbing cock into her mouth, MK felt a surge of power and pleasure. She reveled in the taste and texture, savoring every moment as she pleasured him with her lips and tongue. She wanted to please him, to show him just how much she desired him. Levi's dominance and control overwhelmed MK in the most intoxicating way. As Levi moaned and released his warm cum down her throat, MK felt a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment. She had pleased him, fulfilled his desires, and it fueled her own pleasure. The taste of him lingered on her lips as he pulled her up and kissed her passionately.

Obeying his next command she positioned herself on all fours, her ass in the air, she felt a mix of anticipation and surrender. Feeling the pull of the rope. Her desire for him only building as she just wanted that big cock she pleasured inside pleasure her wet tight pussy. Levi's hand smacked her ass as she moaned. "Ummmmmm again master, please" she begged him as she wanted more of him. She had been resistaining him for so long that now that she gave in to her desires for him...it was everything she had dreamed of and more. Wiggling her ass, she made sure her legs were spread apart ready for his cock to enter her. A lot had happened to lead up to this point but she knew she was ready for this pleasure the both of them had been wanting for some time! Grinding her ass on his cock, she could feel the big erect cock on her ass as she moaned "Ummm pleaseeee Levi, give it to me...i have been such a good girl."

Levi watched as MK wiggled her as and begged for another smack, hearing her call him Master made a low growl come from his chest, as he grabbed her ass squeezing it digging his fingers into her. "Mmmmm, yes babygirl you have been good" he says in a smooth silky voice trying to control himself. Pulling a hand off and back, he let it land with a hard sting a crossed her ass. Smiling as a nice red handprint formed on her ass. Levi was not ready for how this day turned out, it has thrown him for a loop. His mind was still reeling that this beautiful feisty little Nike girl submitted to him, and now he is staring down at her tight little ass and pussy, as she wiggles and rubs it into his rock-hard cock, begging him to fuck her pussy. "Mmmmm, fuck" he couldn't take it anymore, grabbing her hips tight he lined himself up, the head of his cock pressing ever so slightly against her opening. Without warning he drives his throbbing cock into her tight pussy "fuck, babygirl" he growls out, his cock stretch her pussy as it squeezes around him. Shoving himself to the hilt, he stays there for a moment enjoying the feel of her pussy wrapped around him. Leaning down, he whispers into her ear "If I let you cum on my cock, are you going to be a good girl and clean it up" he says as he pulls out just slightly and shoves back in, as he runs his hand thru her hair gripping it but shoving her head into the bed. 

Coming back up getting his balance, he grabs the rope between her wrists using it as leverage as he starts to pound into her, hard. Each time pulling all the way out and then slamming back into her, keeping a steady pace wanting to saver the feeling. "You're pussy in amazing baby" he says as he takes a finger from his other hand and runs it down to her other opening, lightly rubbing it "I can't wait to how this hole feels" he hisses out, licking his lips. 

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use