bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

It started with an innocent comment

Levi Jones

MK had never done this before as she had just lost her virginity just last year to Zoren. But with Levi it was more raw and full of desire! Calling him master slipped out of her mouth but it seemed to fuel him even more as he gripped her supple ass. "That I have" she begged him with her pleading voice. That was when his hand smacked her ass giving her a pleasure that had her biting her lip again. Gosh he knew how to make her feel pleasure in a way she never had before. It had her begging for him to fuck her as her pussy was dripping wet from all the waves he had been teasing her. The tip of his cock slipped in her tight wet pussy as a moan escaped her mouth "Ohhhh levi fuck" she said as he filled her up. If the pleasure was not enough his words then put her on the edge "YESSSS I WILL MASTER" she got out in between moans of pleasure from his thrusting. The way he played with her made her want to submit but there was a part of her that wanted to be a brat too. He was in control for most of it unless she didn't want him too. He was having his way with her using the rope to pull her in ways to drive his cock in her even more. MK was moaning more and more. "Ummmm is it now" she said in a brat voice "Tell me about it then.....how is that tight wet pussy feel on your cock" she breathed out with a smirk. His finger was then tracing over her other hole as her body tingled more. MK had never had this one played with but she was excited to explore this new area with Levi. "Levi will you touch me?" she asked him in a pleading voice. as she pushed her pussy back on his cock as is ravished her pussy. 

Levi slowed his pass, enjoying the feel of her and the sounds she was making. MK was absolutely in this position, he wanted to enjoy every second of this moment. Reaching under her with his hand, he runs a finger over her clit, playing with it lightly while he pumps in and out of her. Feeling her wetness, he smiles, lifting his wet finger back up and placing it to her opening. Slowly pulling out tell the tip is barely in, moaning, he licks his lips, enjoying the view. "You want to come babygirl?" Ramming back into her all the way to the hilt, as his wet finger slips into her ass. Letting out a loud moan, he can feel his own orgasm building. Biting his lip, he takes a deep breath trying to steady himself. The last thing he needed right now was to accidently get her pregnant. 

Through gritted teeth, he lets out another moan, slowly pulling out and pushing back in, moving his finger at the same pace, in and out answering her question without words. "You like that babygirl?" he questions, breathing heavily. "Let me feel how much you like my hard cock in you, cum for me slut!" 

• Like 1

This evening had been better than any fantasy she could ever imagine in her own head. Levi was very different than Zoren had been. Thinking back, she had always fought the thought of her and Levi but maybe that was because deep down she wanted him more than anything!!! Closing her eyes, she was letting herself enjoy the feeling of Levi's cock that was thrusting inside of her, over and over again. But then his fingers traced their way to her clit. The feels of pleasure washing over her in waves as more moans escaped her lips. As if they were begging him for more! "Yes, master I like it....I want to cum.......can I please cum? I have been such a good girl" her eyes were now open as she looked at him with hungry eyes. Biting her lip as she finished asking for what she desperately wanted! His cock ramming her all the way deep inside of her. "OHhhhhhh yes" she moaned as she looked at him with pleading eyes. But with his permission she began to let herself let go as she let the pleasure wash over her as she being to peak on the orgasim that she had been riding for some time. Her pussy began to squirt with juices all over Levi's cock as it tightened around him dick. "OHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK" her words were a moan as she arched her back before she fell back down. 

Levi was already getting close, and he was planning to pull out not knowing if Mk was on anything or not, and as much as he wanted kids, he wasn't ready for them right now. But as Mckayla began to cum all over his cock and her pussy squeezing him even tighter, he couldn't hold himself back or even have time to pull out, he let out a groan, shoving as far into her as possible as he lets himself go. Once he was finished he gasped and took a breath as he leaned back onto his knees pulling out of her. Catching his breath he smirks as his cum starts to follow out of her beautiful tight pussy. He was in euphoria and wasn't even thinking about what he had just done at first. 

Moving from his knees he laid down onto his side next to Mckayla smiling from ear to ear. There was something about this girl that he just didn't understand, she never liked him and now here they were in bed together for the first time, after all those attempts. She was beautiful and sexy in every way. His mind was racing with what was going to happen between them, the feelings he was already starting to have was not usual for him. Of course he was the child of love and all that but had never had the chance to fall for anyone because he was always just having fun with girls, but all the girls he got with always chased after him and for once he had to chase after a girl, which made him very intrigued by her. Staring as he admired this beautiful women in front of him, he pulled her into him and cuddled her, and whispered into her ear "You are amazing Mckayla".

• Like 1

McKayla watched as Levi joined her back on the bed. Her euphoria still showing on her as she climax had been a good one. Probably the best one she had ever had! The smirk on her face was one that was playful as she watched Levi. He seemed a bit different now but was that just her imagination? MK knew going into this, that Levi was not the type of guy to settle down. Of course part of her wondered what it would be like to date the emphanious Levi, the manwhore of camp half-blood. The two of them had a moment where they cuddled which made feel certain things deep down inside. The words he whispered in her ear, sent shivers down her spine as the thoughts of what next surfaced. "We should do this again sometime, you think?" was the last things she said before the two would spend the rest of the evening together. Would this be a one time ordeal or would they indeed do this again?

The end. 

Important Information

Terms of Use