bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Any Way You Want It

Lilythe Rayne

Azrael grinned down at Lilythe, sure she couldn't see it but it didn't stop it crossing his face. He had wanted this, waited for this, needed it so much. He touched a hand to her face as she spoke.. not so sweet.. he thought about what she meant.. not compliments.. rougher.. dirty talk.. he looked down at her bit lip and realized this was something he would have to figure out on his own. "I get to play with you, but I like keeping toys I play with in good condition"

"I enjoyed your mouth had how well you worked it.." he said testing the boundaries "But I am sure I can play a little rougher if that's what you mean." He pulled the vibrator, buzzing away and pressed it to her, rumbling away, up her leg and enjoying making her feel the motion without seeing it. He moved it up and slid it under her on the bed, letting it buzz against her ass, her body pinning it down as he moved over her. 

His hand snaked under her neck, forcing her head to one side, his mouth finding the curve of her neck, starting to bite as his body pressed down against her. His cock pressed her body down heavily against the vibrator as he pressed himself against her. He leaned forward and whispered into her ear "Pinned under me, mine to play with how I like... Is this how you want it?" 

Lilythe blushed as she felt his hand against her. Azrael was such a sweet and caring man. She wondered, briefly, if she was asking too much of him in that moment. It didn't need to be dirty or intense for her to enjoy herself. But she also had wanted him to know that he didn't have to hold back. That she could withstand anything he wanted to try, and that she wanted to be the one he tried it with. However, when he spoke she could tell that he was adapting to the change in their arrangements, and felt herself relax. Anxiety abated for the moment.

The vibrator began to buzz against her and she shivered slightly. As it moved to her ass she let out a soft moan. His lips up against her neck, drawing out another moan and sigh of bliss from her. "Yes, sir." Lilythe blushed as she answered his question. His body over the top of her was intoxicating. She could feel his cock hard against her. The heat of his breath rolled across her skin and sent more shivers down her spine. He seemed to awaken every nerve in her body, and she was acutely aware of his presence. "Please play with me." She begged, desperate for a continuation of what had seemingly awoken in him in that moment.

Azrael was only just feeling his way around this new side of Lilythe, he was intoxicated by the warmth of her, taking in the scent of her, his head buried in her neck as he could feel the vibrations buzzing through her body. He had desired her for so long and wanted to understand her, her needs, wants and desires. The toys, the note, the giving herself to him.. it was all her way of opening up to him and letting him understand another side of her. An opportunity he had no intention of wasting.

As he heard the plea to play with her, he shifted so his hands grabbed at her wrists, his weight still pinning her body to the bed as his cock pressing firmly between them.

"Play with you.. tease you.. drive you wild?" he began to grind his cock against her, pulling back his head from her neck so he could look down at her.

"Are you going to beg me to fuck you?" he said in a breathy whisper, taking care to hold his desperate needs at bay for now as he ran his cock back and forth against her.. waiting for her response..

Lilythe let out another gentle moan as Azrael continued to tease her. "Yes, sir." She whimpered as his first string of words came out. The words themselves as much of a taunt as his actions. The length of his cock pressed against her body and Lilythe was reminded of their night in New York. If the passion they had shared that night was any indication, she would be in for a wonderful night with Azrael truly letting go and succumbing to his lust for her. Her desperation began to build the more she thought about it.

"If you want me to beg, I'll beg. If you want me to scream, I'll scream. I'm yours to play with." Lilythe responded, reassuring him that this was, in fact, what she wanted from him. "Please, sir. Please fuck me."

Important Information

Terms of Use