bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Chapter 18: beauty, brains and lust

Evelyn Scott

Evelyn was one to stay at camp when she did not have a gig for modeling. This time of year got a little quiet before fashion week started which she would have to leave for several weeks while she traveled in Paris. But for now she was just hanging out in the cabin with some of her other siblings. Evelyn being one of the older sibling, made sure to look after the others. She had a soft spot for her siblings as they just like her had been burned by their mother. Coming up next to one of her younger half-sisters she smiled as she began to help her with their makeup, she gave her a wink before she bounced over to her own bunk. 

Searching on the floor she found the book she was currently hooked on and of course it was one of her father's novels. Her hand was searching when it found the all too familiar covers. They were notorious for the detail of love the characters shared after some hardship. OHHHH HOW SHE LONGED FOR HER OWN STORY!!! Turning the page where she left off, she realized she was at the part when the lovers would first meet. Evelyn's eyes were glued to the page as someone began to yell. This was happening all the time but she learned to turn that out ages ago. That was when the book was snatched out of her hands. "HEYYYYY Give that back or so help me. I will clothing cruse you until the end of time!

@ Levi Jones  and @ Helena L'Amour

Levi was in his cabin, getting ready for the day. He had a lot of emotions running through his head, from what he had done with MK to getting caught by MK with another girl. Boy was MK mad, normally Levi didn't care but for some reason he did this time. As he got ready, he could hear the commotion going on around him, there where a lot of younger siblings here lately, which just meant his mother was keeping herself busy with no regrets or emotions. Oh how Levi absolutely hated his mother, he loved his siblings and would do anything for them, but the young one sometimes got on his nerves. 

When he walked out of his room, little ones were running around. That's when he heard his sister Evelyn yell, and a smirk came across his face. With everything going on in his head, he hasn't been able to have much fun and picking on his younger sister Evelyn always put him in a good mood. Spotting the little one that took her book, he grabbed them, snatching the book from them "better let me have this, before you get the clothing curse put on you" he laughs as he lets them go. 

Levi walked into this sister's room, waving the book in her face "Look who has it now" he says in a taunting voice with a smirk on his face. He takes off out into the living room area, jumping over the couch, sliding the book under a cushion secretively, and continues to run toward the door, still acting as if he still had a hold of the book.

• Haha 1

It felt like it had been an eternity since she had spent time with Mateo. The days seemed to last forever. But she refused to let herself screw things up by expecting him to be ready for a relationship he wasn't ready for. So she just kept her distance and made him come to her. But it was hard. He had been everything she had ever wanted since shortly after her arrival at camp, and now that he was just within her reach she couldn't afford to sabotage things before they really started.

Lena had been in her room trying to take her mind off things by reading a romance novel when she heard her siblings causing a raucous. Rolling her eyes, Helena sat up on the bed and placed the book on the bedside table. She could return to it later, but how was she supposed to focus with all this yelling going on. "Could you two keep it down?" She leaned herself in the doorway. "I'm really not in the mood for whatever this is." She said, waving her hand in their general direction. "Besides, Levi, don't you have plans with Killian and Mateo or something?"

• Haha 1

Evelyn was getting up pissed as it was her daddy's book and she didn't have many of them. It wasn't as if she could afford them either as they were sold at top dollar in most book stories. But her face softened when she noticed that Levi got it back. Knowing that her brother was there for her when he began to play a game "LEVI JONES SO HELP ME" she said in a playful tone as she began to chase him around the room as she tried to get the book back. Not seeing him do the quick of hand trip to hide it from her until she got to him. "OKAY WHERE IS IT?" She said now a bit worried. It wasn't as if she had a ton of these books plus it was her only tie to her daddy that she had now. "DON'T MAKE ME DO PERMANENT MAKEUP ON YOU" she knew this was an empty threat as she would never do that to him. Evelyn loved her brother as he was one of the only that stuck to her all these years.

"Lena he toook my book.....my daddy's book" she said trying to get some pity out of the girl. Evelyn began to look around the room as she was now worried what would happen to it if she couldn't find it. The younger Sibling of her's had been in a moods of sort lately! "It had just gotten to the good part where she wakes from a comma to find out he has been waiting for her all these years" the hope of love was in her voice as she spoke. 

Levi was laughing so hard hearing his sister threaten permanent makeup, he could barely even say something back, as he tried to catch his breath. Just then Helena walked out of her room, and Levi instantly rolled his eyes. He loved his sister Helena but boy was she a buzz kill when it came to his and Evelyn's fun. Levi was about to say something back at her, when Evelyn tried to play the pity card. Looking back at Evelyn, Levi gave her a look, "really, pity? That's what your going for?" he whispers with a smirk on his face. Without warning Levi grabs Evelyn in a big bear hug, "Oooh you poor thing, I'm so sorry, here I'll tell you were it is?" Levi set her down and walked over to the little desk sitting outside of Evelyn's room, opening the door it wasn't there "Oh no! it's not here anymore!" he exclaims. Levi could be such an ass to his sister, but he loved her. He really only decided to what he did and freak out more, because she wanted to try to play the pity card with Helena. 

"I wonder if one of our younger siblings seen me put it there and took off with it, maybe you should go look around the cabin, I'd help but apparently I have plans with Killian and Mateo" he says with a hint of a smirk on his face looking from Evelyn to Helena, he wasn't the best at hiding his lies when it came to his sisters, they could usually tell when he was messing with them. 

Helena sighed. "Just give it back to her Levi." She waved and turned to walk back into her room. The pity thing didn't really work with Helena any more than it worked with Levi. However, usually Helena would have typically have at least tried striking a deal with Levi or making any sort of conversation. Lately, however, she had been sulking. Everyone in their cabin knew why. You'd have had to have been completely out of the loop in Cabin 10 to not know that Helena had been enamored of Mateo for years, and had finally gotten his attention. And you'd have had to have been completely inept with your abilities to not know that they loved one another. But Mateo couldn't admit it. And as such, Helena was sullen.

She stiffened and turned back around upon hearing Mateo's name. Looking over at Levi, she said, "Oh... so those were his plans today?" She turned back to face him. "Is... is he doing okay?" She hadn't seen him for a while, and while she knew he was perfectly capable of taking care of himself, she hoped that he was still emotionally okay. But not too okay. She wanted him to miss her presence and crave her like she craved him. She didn't want him to suffer though, that hadn't been her goal in taking her space. She just needed him to realize that he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

• Like 1

Lena was not being any big help after all she was grumpy.......big old grumpy lady who honestly just needed to get laid in her opinion! Evelyn smirked while she laughed and nodded at Levi "Nothing is fair in love and war big brother." But too soon was she grabbed into a big bear hug as she laughed. "LEVIIIII" she yelled as she felt so happy to have him in her life. Many gave him shit but honestly she loved the big dork so much. But then he began to play games with her as he began to look for it. Rolling her eyes, she crossed her arms as she glared at him. "I swear Levi, you think your Mateo with these magic tricks don't you" she smarted off to him. He could fuck with her all he wanted but in the end he loved her and she knew it! 

Getting up she began to walk around looking for her book. Wishing she had an ability to help her to track it like people did their pets...it would be so helpful! Shaking her head "Ohhhh yes your plans to just bitch about the women in your lives right?" The two of them had been acting weird as the playboys had been acting so weird as of late. It was as if the girls had those boys by the balls. But just on cue Helena seemed to be pining again over her master or whatever she called him. "Gosh where is it?" She said getting down on the ground as she looked under some of the furniture in the room when she saw nothing. 

• Haha 1

Levi laughed as he watched his sister get down on the floor just to look for her book. Turning toward Lena, "Umm, I was joking" he says with a raise of the brow. He could tell that his sister was hurting, but he honestly didn't know what he could do, that didn't involve him getting into the middle of them two. "He is doing alright, I guess." he says, as he turns back to Evelyn "Look, its right here hun" he says as he walks over to the loveseat, pulling her leg once more. This time he couldn't contain his laughter as he left the cushion, "oops I guess not" letting the cushion drop back down. "Here's a hint, you warm" saying with a smirk on his face. 

What more could his sisters except from him, he had to pick and poke fun it was part of his way of showing love for his siblings. He loved his father and siblings back home, which he got to see on occasion, but being around his half siblings here at the camp just wasn't the same feeling, it gave a whole new meaning of loving. Of course his damn mind thinking about love, went to MK. Shaking his head and trying to get his mind back he smiled at Evelyn "Oh and Mateo's been teaching me some awesome magic tricks, so good luck" he says with a laugh.

• Like 1

Helena pouted as Evelyn said Levi and Mateo were going to complain about the women in their lives. She was standing right there, and it's not like people didn't know that the 'woman in his life' was Helena. Even if they didn't have an official name for what they were--well, at least not one Lena was going to let him use in public--Helena was the only girl he was spending time with. The idea that he might need to complain about her, was upsetting.

There was a it of relief felt when Levi said that he had been joking and that Mateo was doing okay. She was at least glad to hear that he wasn't unwell, even if she did sort of wish he felt her absence more. You're not his girlfriend... She reminded herself. It was a fact she was beginning to hate. Helena had thought that she would be fine not having a label for their relationship. She thought that she would be fine without a definition beyond their contract. But it turned out that as time went on, and he acted more and more like a boyfriend, it became more and more confusing for her. She started to become frustrated with the idea that he could flirt with other women if he wanted to, technically, and there was nothing she could do about it. But her feelings were growing more and more by the day, and he was completely oblivious.

"Levi... the book." Lena said one more time, flopping onto a chair. "She'll be inconsolable if you don't give it back."

• Like 1

Getting hopeful that Levi was actually showing her where the book was this time made her smile when she realized he was just being an ass as always. "JERK" she said in a playful tone as she kept looking for her daddies book. It was all she had left of him except for the money, but that didn't seem as personal as his love stories. Rolling her eyes she began to looking under other things and then finally to the couch where she began to look behind and under the cushions when she saw the front cover. "FOUND IT" she giggled as she did a victory dance. Turning back to Levi she felt proud she found it and just smiled.  "Thanks for trying Helena" she said happy to have her sister on her side on this matter. 

Both Levi and Helena were having a conversation on Mateo which she had no part of. Then taking a seat on the couch she looked over at her half sister and half brother. "Can we all talk about something much happier.....like Levi you have any good tales of an ladies lately?" she raised her eyebrows a few times like ohh la la. "Or Helena, what are you reading now a day?" 

Levi rolled his eyes as Helena, when he heard the excitement, turning toward Evelyn to see her doing a little happy dance. Levi laughed, smiling back at Helena "See it wasn't hidden somewhere she couldn't find it" he says with a smirk. Fallowing suit he sat down next to Evelyn with a laugh from her comment. "What you don't want to hear any juicy details I might have about Helena and Mateo?" he said trying to keep himself composed as he said it, eyeing Helena. He was mainly trying to pull Helena leg, but really him and Mateo don't share a lot of details, Levi doesn't really want to hear about his sister in that way. 

"Well, I do have one girl. But not much to tell. She likes to play hard to get" he comments, as he relaxes back "What about you? Still chasing after someone" he says with a wink, he honestly didn't know if Helena knew about it or not, and was not one to tell other peoples stuff.

• Like 1

Helena rolled her eyes at Levi as he tried to tell her that the book was where Evie could find it. She might love her brother, but he was an incorrigible ass. His next words made her sit bolt upright in her seat. "Levi Jones... I swear, if you say one word..." The problem with your brother being best friends with the man you were currently sleeping with was that he had way too much dirt on you. Helena didn't mind talking about her sex life, on her terms. Him revealing things she didn't need spoken was not something she was going to let happen. "Don't make me ask him for dirt on you."

Her threat thoroughly delivered, Helena turned to her sister. "I found a series that's a more 'adult' retelling of Sleeping Beauty." She smirked. "I'm learning lots of interesting things." She had picked up her book in part to learn more about the lifestyle that Mateo was involved in. If she wanted to be his partner for any length of time, she would have to learn about it and find out what her interests and limits were. The safest way to do that was reading about it. "Anything interesting on your reading list?"

• Like 1

Raising an eyebrow she looked at Levi with a smirk knowing he was just being playful after all. It was how he showed he cared just like she did to Samantha which was always lost on the girl. The two sat down when Levi made a comment that got her mind quickly telling her mouth to say "You know I do...spill it...pleaseeeee" she gave him a goofy smile as she then giggled. Looking at her sister she had this grin that was a playful one "Come on, you know my secrets...why can't I know yours?" Of course she was just jesting her sister as almost the whole cabin knew how she felt about the Athena girl Samantha. 

Hearing about Levi's latest conquest, made her sit up a bit more as she leaned in "Oh really.......those are the fun ones" Her heart racing as she only hoped he would tell more. Between the two of them, they had had most of the demi-gods in the camp to either fall in love with them or had a bit of fun!!!! "You know, she only sees me as a rival and nothing more...but I did get some good information the other day on her and well ...she said in her diary she thinks I am sexy" There was a charge in the air she felt like but how to get it to make the two of them come together was a whole different story!!!!

"Nothing as exciting as 'Sleeping Beauty,'" she replied with a smile. "Just some of daddy's books but there was this other one historical fiction that was about two women falling in love when it was punishable by death..........you know how much I love those." Maybe it was the fact that it was that their love was worth dying for made her staying up at all times of the night to read it.

Levi busted up laughing as Helena tried to threaten him, not being able to resist he leans forward, gesturing for Evelyn to lean in. He whispers just low enough so Helena can't hear him, "It's just too much fun not to pick on Helena". Sitting back into his seat he gave Helena a smirk, knowing Evelyn would play along, he was pretty satisfied with himself. He knew at some point he would have to let her know that he really didn't know anything and wouldn't want to know anything, but for now he was going to let it fester for a bit. 

"Oh, Sleeping Beauty huh?" he says with a laugh, he knew the book, never read it, but he knows what it's about. That was one thing he knew about Mateo and Helena's relationship. 

Levi returned his attention to Evelyn and smiled "they are fun, but dangerous" he says with a chuckle, thinking about Mk and how just one fun night together, and he has these crazy feelings for her that he can't shake, and he doesn't even want to mess with other girls. "It's complicated right now, we really don't know where we stand with each other" he finishes. Rolling his eyes at her statement about Samantha "That girl is so ditsy but cute. Sexy huh? How'd that make you feel when you heard about that?" he questioned her with smirk on his face.

Important Information

Terms of Use