bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Chapter 16: Slippery when Wet

Theodore Thatcher

Theo loved this particular part of the woods, it was quiet and peaceful. Needed solace when he found his mind running away from him. He had days like this: one moment he was feeling on top of the world, usually after a successful heist or causing chaos at camp, but the next day none of it seemed to matter. So on those days he liked to come to this little waterfall and let the water wash away any unwanted emotions. It would be a small hike into the woods for a normal camper but for Theo it was just a quick dash. Stripping down he placed his clothes by the water before stepping into the creek heading toward the fall, being a runner his body was lithe and thin but no less muscular. One thing he loved about this camp, the weather was always nice so the water felt like a nice shower. Sticking his head under the waterfall he looked down at his reflection as the water enveloped him, allowing himself to lose all sense of time and his surroundings.

@ Evelyn Scott

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Evelyn had been watching this one camper she sort of thought was pretty hot!! He liked this one part of the woods near the camp that had a waterfall. In truth, she had followed him here once when he went off as she was curious where he went off too. The two of them were not that close enough for her to ask why he went here. But she enjoyed watching as the water rush around him, as it fell on his sexy body. Evelyn could feel her heart pounding as she just wanted to join him there but what would he do? It wasn't as if he knew she was there.........or did he? 

Biting her lip she was wearing a bikini under a short dress. Getting the courage to go up to him she finally found it as she whistled at him "Ummmmm is there room for another?" She said in her sulkery voice as she made her way to him. Swinging her hips as to grab his attention!

As the water pounded on his head Theo let out a deep sigh, this was just what he needed to reset. It usually went like this, a high, some sort of accomplishment, and then a low, what was really the point of said accomplishment? Coming to this spot always brought needed clarity and as the minutes passed he could already feel himself itching for the next….something? He wasn’t rightfully sure, but if life had taught him anything it would probably find him. A sharp whistle cut through his thoughts, right on time he grinned turning around to see who was trying to disturb him. He was not prepared for this golden barbie who appeared before him! His eyes hungrily looked her up and down taking their time with all those curves, he wasn’t sure who this beauty was but there was no doubt who her parent was!

For you Chere? There is always room in my pool, but there is a dress code you see? And unfortunately you seem to be a tad overdressed” he teased. Would she take the bait he wondered? He always enjoyed meeting new people and testing their boundaries. He walked towards her a bit, the water still submerged up to his hips hiding his lower half as a mystery.

image.jpeg

Edited by Theodore Thatcher
  • Like 1

Not knowing how the boy would react, she smirked even more when he welcomed her in. His accent bringing her in like sun rays on a sunbather. "Ohhh you don't say" she tilted her head giving him a look of disbelief. "Then I guess i should oblige then shouldn't I" her voice was one full of lust as she took off the dress to show her bikini which she pulled the strings while she did a little dance. Her eyes never once left his as she dropped her top to the ground. "Ohhhhhh is this better?" She questions him as her perky breast showed in the sunlight as she kept walking towards the boy. Her eyes full of hunger as she wanted him. He was always hanging out with that other girl who was close to their age but today that wouldn't matter as she would make him remember her always. 

Getting to the water she turned to do a little more of a dance. "How is this?" she said playing with her bottoms as she turned to wink at him!

• Thanks 1

Ohhhh I do say” grinning devilishly now “Mon ami, please, oblige away” he said taking an exaggerated bow. So she was that type of girl then, one that wouldn’t be meek at his advances, ohhhh this was going to be fun he thought, already feeling his depression melt away just like her dress did. Pausing to drink in the sight of this gorgeous bronzed woman in a very revealing bikini, it certainly didn’t leave much to the imagination, but what it did hide would not stay hidden for long as it too fell away! “Mmmm dat is much better” Theo had lost count of how many topless women he’d seen in situations similar to this, but nothing ever beat the sight of newly exposed breasts and hers were truly the work of a goddess. Mmm plus the way she danced now, teasing that secret treasure hidden by such a small piece of fabric.

That is veryyyy nice, but I’m afraid those will need to com’ off too. This pool has very strict rules for its VIP guests. Sorry Chere I don’t make the rules, I just enforce em’” he winked desiring to see just how far this girl would go.

• Like 1

Ohhhh the way he spoke.....turned her on in a way that many could not. It was as if a fire was lit in those big beautiful eyes of hers as she began to dance. Maybe if she was a good girl he would keep speaking with that charming accent of his! Watching his reaction to her stripping was one thing she enjoyed as the boy lusted after her for sure. Evelyn could feel it as clearly as a kiss on the cheek. Dancing she moved her body in ways that showed off all her curves. Letting him drink in the sight which would have an uplifting effect on him! "Ohhhh good, then I will keep it up" she said making her voice sulkery as she turned to show off her ass.

Even being so skinny it was a blessing the girl had a huge asset that brought many to stare at her. "Oh well I don't want to violet the rules after all!" she said looking at him as innocent as she could. Pulling them off as she danced for him. Throwing them to the shore of the little water area. This boy was as good as hers! Turning she began to walk towards him as her body gleamed in the sunlight. Her hands moving over her body as her craved his to be. "Why is a handsome guy like you out here alone??? It might be dangerous" her words dripping with want and need of him. "It is good I came along to join you!

Ohhhhh, Theo could tell that this was a girl who wasn’t afraid to break the rules, in fact she probably preferred to. That it didn’t take much if any proclamation from Theo to get her to strip tease for him must clearly mean she was desiring him as badly as he was wanting her. When she turned around to show off, Theo’s mouth couldn’t help but drop a little at the sight of her supple ass. Watching as she swayed in that seductive way only Aphirites could seem to pull off. Still facing away from him she slowly bent over as she pulled down the bikini bottoms, just the hint of those sweet lips being exposed in that position drove him wild! She certainly knew what she was doing, only giving a glimpse at what he was dying to see more of. As she turned around to get into his pool he did get a brief full view of everything before the water submerged it up to her hips, still, everything above the hips was on full display and Theo was drinking it all in.

Welcome to my pool” he proclaimed, arms outstretched, eyes locking with hers he recognized the hungry look they gave him, for it was the same he was feeling now. Taking her hand he gently began to lead her further into the pool, it didn’t get too deep, only up to their chests but soon enough back to their hips as he lead her underneath the falls into a little private enclave. They were both soaked from going underneath, but the falls provided a wonderful sense of privacy here, with a comfortable “bench” like structure made of rock where one could sit with their legs in the pool, there was also plenty of room in the pool as well. “Dis is where I like to com’ to think.” Theo smiled at her, revealing his hideaway. “Never brought anyone here before but I hope ya like it” as he watched her curiously, wondering what this beauty might do next.

lloxwN9.jpg

• Like 1

The day she turned 15 years old it was like a light switch was turn for her at the camp. Where as many did not pay attention to her before, now she was in the spotlight flirting and having a good ole time! But something she didn't have just yet was a boy toy.......maybe this boy could be it! As she made her way to him in the pool of water. Her mind raced as she watched him. He did seem like the fun type who wouldn't get attached but would know how to have a good time! "I hope you know how to show a girl a good time" her words full of flirtatious gesting. Getting lead out into deeper water felt nice on her body as it covered it. 

It was then when they went under a waterfall into a cavern which she had never seen before. "Ohhhhh my this is beautiful" she said looking shocked at this boys hidden secret....what others might be he HIDING???? Her head looked all around as she then turned it back to him with a smile. "Ohhhhh you haven't have you" she began to get closer to him until her mouth was next to his ear "Then it can be our little secret to come back to time and time again....but only if you want."  That is when she began to let her hands begin to touch his body while her eyes locked with his. As they ran down it began to touch his chest as they went south towards his cock. 

• Thanks 1

Theo’s past had been instrumental in shaping him into the teenager he was today. Going from home to home, never really finding acceptance, it had turned him off on meaningful relationships. People were transactions, he gave something to them and got something back in return. He had also developed a keen sense of ‘street smarts’ learning to read people. So he could guess what it was Evelyn wanted at this moment. Not just sex, no she wanted something wild, no strings attached, a distraction from whatever she was currently running away from, to explore her growing sexuality. Well, if it was exploration she wanted, his body would happily serve as a map of untold pleasures for her to find. “Ohhh I haven’t had any complaints so far, no” he chuckled. While she began to observe the cavern he began to observe her body, eyes slowly taking their time. Other girls might be turned off at being stared at like so, but Theo knew she didn’t mind, her body was a work of art meant to be admired.

He delighted in his decision to show her this exclusive area that up until now he’d kept to himself. Her shock and unadulterated excitement at this excursion made Theo genuinely happy. The cavern would provide many opportunities for more adult activities, either in the pool, the rocky steps leading into it or the dry space outside the water; it was a playground of endless possibilities. As Evelyn approached him in the pool Theo grew excited, the water obscured their lower halves but didn’t mean they couldn't explore those areas with their hands which seemed to be Evelyn's intentions.

When she whispered into his ear it sent shivers like lightning down his naked body. Ohhhh so she wanted to be a part of his secret did she? Bold of her to assume she could just walk in through the front door and co-opt it with him. But this gave Theo an idea, she had been pretty eager so far, maybe she would be willing to earn her membership to Theo’s private cavern. “How bout we make a bet hm?” he whispered back, his hands doing some exploring of their own as he spoke, sliding down the sides of her body until they rested on her hips. “You’re an Aphrodite right? So if you can use your gifts and make me feel pleasure so divine, dat I can’t help but shout out your name…then maybe I can share my cavern with you…make it a regular ting. What do you say chere?” he asked, the cockiest smirk spreading over his face.

Edited by Theodore Thatcher
  • Like 1

Even if Evelyn told herself that she did not look for validation in a relationship, she was. It was the dangerous game she played to see if she could get the person hooked on her. Just like most Aphrodite children, she had her fun with them before she dumped them before they could hurt her. From time to time there would be a person who leave her, setting her off on a crying spree before she got over it. Always telling herself they weren't worth her time.....but this boy seemed like someone she could play with over and over again. "Oh good

Evelyn's eyes locked on Theo as she made her way over to him, licking her lips she never once looked away until she got to him. Getting to him, whispering in his ear which she smirked at when she heard his proposition. "I think I can agree to that" her fingers playing on his chest as they went down down down to something very hard below in the water. "Oh it seems I have already had some affect on you.....but I will continue, don't you worry."  At first she let her hands go over his hard cock as it felt nice in her hands. Playing with it when she turned around, bending over to let her supple ass rub all over his hard cock. If it was one thing she could do well it was to show someone a good time and feel good. This Cajun boy was just about to find that out. 

After letting his cock slide up and down her ass, she turned around, dancing as her hands began to feel him all over. Starting with his arms and chest but then pulling him towards her as she let her wet naked body slide up and down Theo's. 

• Like 1

Whatever it was that had made Theo feel depressed earlier that day became a distant memory as soon as Evelyn’s lithe fingers found their way around his cock. He had already been a half mast from just the sight of her naked body, but now that she was touching him his member grew hard from the encouraging fingers. “Mmmm that you have chere, that you have.” His mind raced with the thoughts of everything he wanted to do to her, but for now he’d practice restraint and see just what she could do when prompted to. He knew her kind could get very creative when it came to the art of lovemaking.

As if on cue, Evelyn turned around, presenting him with a close up view of her gorgeous backside. Her round ass enveloped his cock and began to grind on him, a lesser man would have surely folded from the intense sensations. Luckily for both of them, they were demigods and in their prime. Evelyn certainly seemed unable to keep her hands off of him as they continued to run over and touch nearly every inch of his exposed skin. “Like what you feel?” he teased as her fingers grazed over his formed pecs. When she pulled him close to her naked body he made a move of his own, closing in the distance his lips met hers. His arms wrapped around her body pulling her tight against himself as he deepened the kiss. It was incredible how pillowy soft her lips were, full and needy with desire; desire that Theo was more than happy to oblige her with.

• Like 1

Evelyn knew one thing and that was that she wanted to be wanted. From what she could tell from the feeling of lust radiating out from him, it was working! Evelyn had always felt like she could capture the attention well thanks to mommy's gifts and all. Her beauty was one that was unmatched in the camp...well that is how she felt anyways. Maybe she was a bit self conceited...nahhhhh! She could tell from the moment she captured his attention she could tell that he wasn't thinking about whatever it was before she arrived in his presence. Evelyn could feel herself feeling so powerful as she danced and toyed with him. Ohhhhhhh she would do so much more if only he played along. This was a dance she had learned to play long ago that she was a master at now!

The smirk on her lips was one that grew as he was doing as well from how she stroked him over and over. Letting her fingers dance over the giant cock that filled up her hand as it played with the head before tightly letting it slip in her hand. But of course that wasn't all she had for him. Turning around she didn't want him cumming too soon! Evelyn let her supple ass do the job showing him what he could have from behind. Evelyn could feel her heart racing as she looked up at him as Theo spoke. "I mean" biting her lip she looked down then back up at him "Its very nice to touch but I can't wait to see what you can do with it." But soon enough Theo pulled her in close for a kiss that she lost herself in as she let her desire side take over. Lips moving over and over again as if they were on fire. Her tongue slipping into his mouth as it dance with his own tongue. Feeling herself become wet with want and need. 

• Like 1

Theo's heart raced as Evelyn's fingers wrapped around his throbbing cock, her touch sending electric jolts through his entire body. He couldn't help but let out a low, throaty moan as she expertly manipulated him, clearly knowing just what to do to drive him wild with desire. He grinned at her response to his question, knowing that she was just as excited for their erotic adventure as he was. Theo gazed into Evelyn's eyes, feeling an irresistible pull towards her. He wrapped his arms around her, pressing her body firmly against his own; for a moment, time seemed to stand still.

As their lips met, Theo felt a surge of electricity rush through his entire body. He couldn't help but let out a soft moan as their mouths melded together, their tongues gently exploring and tasting one another. He couldn't help but let his hands roam over Evelyn's wet, naked body. He slowly caressed her silky skin, his fingers gliding over her breasts, teasing her nipples into stiff peaks. Her body responded eagerly to his touch, and he could feel the heat radiating from her core. He broke their fiery kiss for a moment, panting heavily as he locked eyes with her. "You're driving me crazy," he growled, his voice thick with lust.

Theo couldn't resist any longer;  one hand slowly traced its way down her body, leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake. His touch was gentle, teasing, as he moved tantalizingly close to her center. His fingers continued to tease her, dancing around her center but never quite touching where she wanted him the most. Theo reveled in her reactions, delighting in the knowledge that he held the power to make her feel so much pleasure. He wasn't completely without mercy though as his fingers finally found the heat between her legs. He gently teased her swollen clit with his fingertips, relishing in the way her body shuddered against his touch. He could feel her growing wetter, her desire for him nearly tangible in the warm water surrounding them. The anticipation of their explosive release only fueled their passion further, their bodies entwined in the dimly lit cavern, the sound of the waterfall providing a rhythmic backdrop to their heated encounter.

Leaning in he whispered into her ear, "Why don't you move over to the edge of the pool and bend over. Present yourself to me and I'll fulfill every need of yours."

• Like 1

Evelyn's body tingled with anticipation as Theo's touch sent shivers down her spine. Maybe it was the fact that she had been eyeing this boy for some time. He was a hottie for sure and the fact that she hadn't laid claim to him just yet was something she had to change. It was like the fates were on her side that she ran into him when she walked by the waterfall. As if the three sisters knew the fate of these two crazy demi-gods. Evie wasn't looking for anything serious.....just someone she could have a hell of a good time with!

Lips tingle from the electrifying kiss, her body buzzing with desire. She gasped into Theo's mouth, surrendering herself to the intoxicating taste and feel of him. It was even better than she thought it was going to be. If his kisses were something she had to compare it too, then it would be like a sex on the beach...which was her favorite drink! His hands moved with purpose, igniting a trail of fire wherever they touched. She arched into his caress, her breath hitching as his fingers teased her sensitive nipples. The sensations rippled through her, pooling between her thighs, and she could feel her own arousal building with each passing second. Their lips parted, and Evelyn's chest rose and fell rapidly as she met Theo's gaze, her eyes filled with a mix of longing and excitement. She could hear the raw desire in his voice, and it only fueled her own hunger for him. "Then show me just how crazy I'm driving you," she responded, her voice laced with a sultry tone that mirrored her desire. Her eyes watching him as she was excited this was finally happening. 

She could feel the heat building between her legs, her desire for him reaching an almost unbearable level. His words in her ear sent a surge of excitement through her, fueling her submissive nature. Without hesitation, she moved to the edge of the pool, feeling the cool stone against her skin as she positioned herself as he desired. The sound of the waterfall provided a soothing backdrop to the raw passion that consumed them. "Fill me up then.......I am waiting for you handsome." Her body was on edge as everything leading to this had turned her on so badly that her pussy was dripping wet....begging to be pleased. 

• Like 1

Theo watched as Evelyn moved her supple form through the water gliding with a grace that only her kind could pull off. How many people had lost themselves entirely into blissful insanity because of the children of Aphrodite? Theo wondered only for a moment before realizing he didn't care, he would gladly count himself among them for the chance to enter this beauty. His hungry eyes devoured her at the sight of her bending over and presenting herself to him. Theo throbbed with anticipation at the opportunity to take what was willingly being offered to him. "Your wish is my command, chère," his voice rough with pent up need. Stepping closer he paused to position himself behind her, he could already see the glistening state of Evelyn's arousal. He reached out and his fingers traced the curves of her ass before he finally succumbed to his lust. Theo's hands gripping her hips as he aligned himself with her entrance.

But just before he was about to slide it into her he retracted momentarily. Taking his engorged cock in his hand he re-positioned the throbbing head of his cock at her wet entrance. With a slow teasing motion he then began to rub the head of his cock up and down her slit, coating himself in her wetness. The feeling drove him wild and he could only imagine what it felt like for Evelyn as he continued teasing, pressing and rubbing it against her clit. Theo was by no means sadistic or cruel but he couldn't help but take some delight in teasing Evelyn in this way. Aphrodite campers were always so use to getting what they wanted in sex that he couldn't resist the chance to tease one into submission. Pressing his cock just at her entrance but not entering, but also applying just enough pressure to make her yearn for more. "Beg for it, chère," he whispered. When Evelyn responded he gave her what she wanted, what they both wanted. Pushing forward he sheathing himself inside her in one smooth, powerful thrust.

• Like 1

Evelyn always knew how to have a good time, but there was something about this boy......maybe he was the one that would soon become someone she could fuck on a regular basis. A boy she could toy with and enjoy when she needed a good fuck. I mean she had been eyeing him for some time now. But now as she was presenting herself, ready for his cock to enter her. Would he fill her up with pleasure??? Only time will tell! Her pussy ached as she waited for his bulging cock to slip in between those lips of hers. Wet as they are, they would tightly suck his cock inside of her....filling her up. His hands on her ass she could feel herself bite her lip. As the head of his cock began to tease the lips of her pussy, moans began to slip out of her mouth "ummm yesssss.....fill that pussy up." her voice was sultry and wanting.

But as he continued to do it, she pushed back on his dick with her ass in the air. Letting her wet pussy feel the thing she wanted more than anything else in this world to pleasure her. Evelyn had been with a lot of people but not many toyed with her like this boy was. Maybe he was the perfect guy for her to fuck all the time. Just wait until next time when she will have him pinned down begging for her to please him. "Pleaseeeeee fill me up with that big cock of yours" she said in a pleading voice. But then feeling it slide inside she let out a moan of pleasure. "Ummmmmmmmm yessssssss" she said as she arched her back.

• Like 1

Theo could hardly contain his pleasure as he heard Evelyn's voice laced with desire begging for him....a wish that he was fully prepared to grant. "Mmmmmm now that's a good little Aphrodite girl. Begging for a good fuckin' just like she wants" he teased. The tantalizing sight of Evelyn bent over and her curvaceous form laid bare for his taking was simply too irresistible. He knew that he had succeeded in driving her wild with anticipation and so he was determined to give her everything she wanted and then some! With a primal growl he allowed himself one last moment of taking in the sight of her before finally granting her request. Theo thrust into Evelyn relishing in the sounds of their combined pleasure that echoed through the cave.

The feeling of her slick pussy engulfing him was intoxicating and nothing like Theo had ever felt before. "Mmmmmmmm you Aphrodite campers really are a notch above the resttttt" he moaned. They just seemed to have a way of driving their partners wild with lust, not that he was going to complain. Her tight pussy gripped him perfectly and pushed him even closer to the edge. His grip on her hips tightened as he began to move, each thrust making him grunt with pleasure. Theo began to thrust into Evelyn slowly, letting his cock glide in and out of her in a sensual pace. He wanted to take his time and to savor the moment, to feel every intimate detail of Evelyn's body as he moved inside her. But as much as he wanted to savor, the lust she caused in him was overwhelming him. Theo's movements became more hurried, his thrusts gaining in strength and speed. The rhythmic slap of skin on skin began to echo throughout the cavern, a sign of their escalating passion. 

"You feel so fucking good, Evelyn," he breathed, "So tight...so wet...You were made for this weren't you? Made to take me deep inside.Theo's rhythm started to lose its pace becoming rougher, wilder as lust for Evelyn consumed him. The feeling of his cock sinking into her wet pussy over and over just felt so good. His grip on her hips tightened as his fingers dug into her flesh while he pulled her closer to meet his savage thrusts. The slow intimate dance they'd started together was now a wild passionate frenzy. As it grew wilder so did Theo's comments, "Such a perfect naughty girl....begging for my cock. You're a greedy little thing, aren't you?" he teased, his voice rough with pleasure. "Tell me, how rough do you want it baby?" he asked, making sure to check in with her and that she was comfortable with how everything was going. 

• Like 1

It seemed she had picked well when she approached this handsome hermes boy. He was showing her that he knew how to tease and play with a girl. Evelyn licked her lips as he enter enter. She could get used to this.....ohhhhhh that feeling of when a erection cock fills you up was a feeling like no other. The moan "OHHHH YESSSSS" escaped her mouth as Theo made his own sounds. If done right then this experience was pleasurable for both parties. Guess she would see what kind of man this Theo was. Of course she had seen him around flirting with girls and such but she had always been curious!

"Ohhhhh baby, None of them compare to me....I guess you will see" she said back to him. The feeling on him gripping her hips and he began to thrust made her work her own stuff but adding to the movement. Making each thrust even more intense as her pussy slide on his cock. The feeling was putting her on the edge as her whole body was being pleasured.  "That's right, fill that pussy up with that BIG COCK of yours" she called out to him as he would go from a slow thrust to a hurried one. The feeling of his lust filling her up with power as he took her in. 

Putting her hand down on her pussy, she began to play with herself as he pounded her pussy over and over again. His words dripping with lust as he said she was made for this. "Ohhhhh you have no idea what I can do yet....just wait to see all the pleasure this pussy can give you." Her words meant to drive him wild as his cock was driving her wild. The pleasure washing over her in waves as he began to get rougher which was the way she liked it. The way his fingers were digging into her skin as if he could not get enough of her made her just want to do this all the time with him. Soaking in the feeling of the lust he was giving her. "Theo pleaseeeee pound that pussy....I want it so badly that I can't stop touching myself....pleaseeeeeee fuck me harder......make me cummmmmmmmmm" she moaned this out as if had it prepared. This boy was not like the others she had been with. He was divine!

• Like 1

The throbbing desire within Theo seemed to sync up perfectly with Evelyn's pleas. The pace at which she demanded him only fueled his determination to delve even deeper into their shared pleasure. With each thrust, he felt a primal urge to claim her, to mark her with the intensity of their passion. "You want rough?" he hissed between gritted teeth, leveraging his strength and holding her hips with a vice-like grip, he slid in deeper, causing their bodies to merge in an even more intimate embrace.. "You have no idea how rough I can be, Evelyn."

Evelyn's challenge and moans served as a siren's call, urging Theo to unleash the full force of his desires. With a firmer grip on her hips, he began delivering powerful, unyielding thrusts, each one echoing the intensity of their escalating passion. "Feel that?" he growled, reveling in the way she responded to each deep penetration, "That's just the beginning." His other hand roamed her body, pinching and teasing sensitive spots, wanting to elicit every possible gasp and cry from her, a testament to his prowess. Finally, driven by a primal urge, Theo leaned in and bit down on Evelyn's delicate neck, marking her. "Now you'll always remember this moment and how badly you wanted me."

Evelyn's body became a canvas on which Theo painted a masterpiece of sex. The scent of their combined arousal hung thick in the air driving him even further into a realm of pure, raw lust. "You asked for this," he whispered huskily, increasing his tempo to an even faster pace, pushing both of them closer to the edge of release. Each forceful thrust from Theo made Evelyn's cheeks reverberate with a resonating slap, the sound echoing through the cave. "I hope you're ready to shatter, because I won't stop until you're completely undone beneath me" he swore.

• Like 1

Evelyn could not help herself but move her hips in such a way that made every thrust of Theo's go deeper and deeper. Filling her in a way that made so many moans of hers get louder and louder. "yes....Yes....YES ...ohhhhhhhhhh I love it rough" her voice was filled with delight as her whole body was in perfect movement with each and every thrust he filled her pussy's walls. Squeezing in and out of her. "Ummmmmmmm then show me then" her eyes filled with desire as she arched her back. Evelyn had been with a fair amount of others but this had taken the cake in putting her on cloud 9. This Hermes boy knew his way around a pussy that was for sure!

Who would have known that a walk in the woods to this waterfall would have landed her in such a desired position. But she was no complaining, oh no!!!! Every pound to her pussy got her closer and closer to orgasming. "Ummm is that so" she called out as he marked her. "Then you better mark me moree....show them I was yours" the call out to Theo was a challenge of how he wanted the others to see Evelyn who was a sought after aphrodite camper. Ohhhh how she loved to be desired! The feeling of Theo's lust for her was just making this all so much better. 

Touching herself she watched as the man pounding her pussy was putting her on the edge. The feeling was starting to get make her feel better and better when her moans got so loud. The feeling of peaking sent a rush of euphoria all over her body. "FUCKKKK"  she called out as she climaxed. A mixture of emotions on her face as that had been the best sex she had ever had so far in her life! Fuck she needed to keep this boy around to fuck her more often. Maybe even get him to give her late night visits from time to time!!!

• Like 1

A low growl reverberated from Theo as Evelyn's body convulsed beneath him, her climax triggering his own impending eruption. His heart pounded like a drum inside his chest. The look in his eyes flaring with an insatiable lust, as he rode her through her orgasm. "You feel that, Evelyn?" Theo grunted, his voice strained with the effort to remain articulate. The sensation of her contracting around him sent electric jolts straight to his cock. "That's what you do to me… that's how much I want you," he confesses breathlessly. Witnessing her climax, feeling her reach the pinnacle of pleasure, triggered something feral within him, urging him to follow her over the edge. His every thought, every breath, every fiber of his being was focused on Evelyn and the amazing feeling of her wrapped around him. His breath hitched as he drove into her one last time, his body freezing as the wave of his orgasm crashed over him. "Gods, Evelyn," he groaned, his voice thick with raw, unfiltered pleasure as his hot cum spurted deep within her, filling her up just as she'd demanded. His veins pulsed with the intensity of his release, his body shuddering with the force of it, matching the throbbing in his cock as he came hard and deep within her.

As Theo started slowly retracting from her, pulling out in a torturously measured pace, he gave her ass a playful smack, his fingers lingering on her smooth, sweaty skin. "Well I guess that settles it," he breathed out, the words caressing her skin as he ran his hand over the curves of her body. "You're welcome back here in my secret spot anytime." His smirk was laced with promise as he started pulling away from her, his banging heart slowly starting to calm down. The memory of Evelyn calling his name in utter ecstasy, her body quake beneath him, would be forever etched in his mind. After all, it was not every day that an Aphrodite girl challenged Theo and matched him, stride for stride, in their shared dance of pleasure.

~END~

(for now ;) )

Important Information

Terms of Use