bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

What the hell is with these girls?!

Levi Jones

Levi had told Mateo after the volleyball game to meet him down by the lake, he had so much to tell him. When the game ended, Levi headed down to the lake, he always loved being by the water. The lake was a calming spot for him to think, which he really needed. His mind was racing he had no idea how to feel, and for a just a minute he could slightly understand how Mateo feels with Helena. The two of them had always said they were never be tied down, but first Mateo started with Helena, and now Levi has these crazy feelings for McKayla and has no idea how to deal with them. Levi had been wanting to talk with Mateo since he had gotten back from New York, but they have been busy with their own things going on. 

Levi sat down into the sandy part near the water, leaned back to look up at the sky as he awaited his friend to join him.

• Like 1

This all started with Megan. He should have never even allowed himself to get as far as he did with that woman. He knew that things were going to go pretty bad when he started it with her, and he even allowed himself to get into a relationship with him. It all ended pretty badly when she wanted more, and he didn't. He ended that pretty fast and here he was once again going down the same hole he was just down with Megan with Lena. However, this one was a little different. He didn't know what he was going to do with her. There was something more about her that pulled him to her. He just didn't want to admit it and now he showed his ass in front of the whole camp like he was some lovesick boy playing the love game. He shoved his hands in his pockets as he walked over to the meeting place with Levi. It seemed like they were in the same spot with girls which was odd. And it was going to be even more odd because the girl that he was going after was Levi's sister. How could he get out of that one? If he hurt, her he was sure that Levi would say something to him. It wasn't like he was meaning to hurt her anyways; he was just being him at the moment. He didn't want himself to get hurt like he did last time. He finally made it to the lake, and he took notice of his best friend as he walked closer. he was sitting down at the sandy part near the water. He soon sat next to him and laid back looking up at the sky with his arms folding behind his head. "You good." he muttered.

Levi looked over at his friend Mateo as he joined him, "I mean, I'm better than poor Theo" he shrugged, giving his friend slight roll of the eyes. He knew Mateo had feelings for his sister, but he didn't want to be in the middle of it, like Lena kept trying to push him to do. Levi had enough going on in his head to have to deal with his sisters mess too, but now here he was. Lena decided to go with the stupidest plan in the book, and what did it do, nothing, beside get everyone involved hurt in some way. Levi took a breath and gazed back up at the sky "Man, I have got to tell you about this girl Mckayla!" he says, as his mind starts to races just saying her name! Now he couldn't say he was in love with her, like he can feel Mateo could say it to his sister if he just wasn't as stubborn as her, but he can say he is falling for her hard. "You know I never had a girl make me lust for her, until McKayla, and I don't know what to do" he comments. "We had some crazy fun back in New York a little while ago, and now I can't stop thinking about her! Even when I'm trying to have some fun with other girls" he continued, still looking up at the sky. 

When Levi finally looked back toward Mateo, he could see he wasn't feeling himself either. Putting his hand on Mateo's shoulder "I'm sorry my sister can be such a pain, but she really does love you, and she just wants you to show her the same. I get it though, just please don't hurt her! I'm not happy with her right now! I just don't know what to say to her" he says rolling his eyes again thinking about how stubborn she was. "Feel free to rant bro" he says to try to comfort his best friend.

• Like 1

Mateo couldn't help but grumble a little when Levi brought up Theo. He hadn't done anything but flirt back with Lena and honestly, he couldn't fault him for that, but it just pissed him off that she would go and do something like that in front of him. If she really liked him, well damn it, she had a funny way of showing it. He rolled his eyes thinking about the punch that he threw. He would surely get some kind of punishment for that later. Once Mr. D found out about it. He sighed hard and allowed himself to close his eyes some. He needed a mental break from this all. Maybe a trip into town would do him just fine. A party of some kind. Just to ease him out of the whole Lena thing for the moment. 

He turned his head to look at Levi as he started talking about the girl, whom ass he smacked today. He smirked a little thinking about it. How was he and his friend lost in their own feelings about the two girls in their life at the moment. Mateo smirked at his friend and shook his head. "Seems like you meet your match there with her." he mused with a laugh. Though he was totally in the same spot with Lena too. He wouldn't admit it at the moment. They weren't talking about him yet. Though he knew that it was coming soon. "What do you want to do with her?" he questioned

And soon was not close enough. He frowned a little when he brought up his sister. He sighed hard once again and shook his head thinking about the girl. Though the word love made his heart jump a little. So, she loved him? Really. What did she see in him to make her love him. He was an ass. Couldn't she see that? He had told her that he didn't want anything more than what they were doing, and she had ended up catching feelings for him. Like he asked her not to. So how was this any his fault? "I don't know man." he muttered as he looked up at the sky, following the stars with his eyes. "I told her to not fall for me. I'm not good at relationships and I told her as much. Hell, she even agreed to the terms." He told him as he pulled the contract out of thin air like a zipper. "She signed and agreed." he grumbled and zipped it back up to keep it safe. "I can't do another Megan." he glanced back over to his friend with wide eyes. "She really fucked me up." Lucky for him she hadn't showed up yet. 

As they sat near the lake, Levi couldn't help but let his mind wander. He was listening to Mateo, letting him rant for a moment while he tried to figure out how he was going to answer Mateo's question. That was a very hard question to answer, his mind raced with answers, some he had no idea if were liget answers, others were honest and some where what he wanted to say and not really how he truly felt. "Dude, women! You meet your own match with my sister, and sometime I wish you didn't fall for her, even if you don't wanna admit it. You know you can't actually hide it from us" he comments giving his friend a small smirk. Levi honestly was happy with them being together, he made her happy, and that's all Levi could really ask for. "I get it man, but you haven't been giving her much attention, and that really bothered her. She tried to get me to talk with you about it, but I was stubborn of my own accord not wanting to get in the middle of you two. I would hate to have something go down and I get caught in having to choose between you two" he admits in a low tone, as he looks back up at the sky. 

"I really don't know what I want to do with her, she is so beautiful" he sighs with a smile on his face "Dude I really don't want to be tied down to one girl! But I have these feelings and I want to play on them, but at the same time I don't" taking a breath he looks at Mateo "I got caught not once, but twice trying to have fun with two different girls, the first girl I didn't even get far with she was too shy and Samantha caught me" as he spoke his voice became annoyed as if he was mad over the situation "since she ran off the first girl, I of course tried with her, but there was something about her that reminded me of Mckayla, and when that happen it completely took me off my game, THEN Mckayla catches me with Samantha. Of all other people!!" he finishes his rant with a heavy sigh. "I say we get together and say fuck the girls" Levi laughs jokingly trying lighten the mood and get out of his own head.

There was nothing that Mateo didn't know about his best friend. They had known each other for years now and he had even spent time with Levi's father. They knew each other better than anything. So, it was no issues to know these girls were getting the better of them. He glanced over to his friend while he started talking and rolled his eyes when he brought up Lena. He was still pretty much on the fence about telling his feeling to anyone but when he said that he couldn't hide it from them his eyes widened a moment too long. Shit that was right, they were able to feel that stuff. He sighed and shook his head. "Yeah... no shit..she's a stubborn one." he told his friend and glanced back up to the sky. He honestly, didn't want to say it out loud and the at the moment but he couldn't lie to his friend. "I can't do another Megan mate." he told him as he sighed harder, now crossing his legs. He didn't know what he was going to do. Levi knew about the girl too. How she wanted that relationship and then got him to let his walls down only to get with another guy and smile at him when he found them. He once again rolled his eyes. "I'm not one that likes giving attention." he told his friend honestly. "She gets it when we're alone." he told him, but it wasn't what she wanted it. It was just because she wanted to flaunt it around the camp. He still didn't know if he was willing to let that happen at the moment. He was right though; he didn't want to cause him to have to pick between the two of them... he was going to have to think a lot on this, before he got to his cabin. 

The conversation soon turned to MK and him and Mateo was pretty glad that he was no longer the talk of the conversation now. Levi called the girl beautiful. So, it wasn't like he hadn't done that before, but this was different. There was something in his voice and the way that he smiles on his face. "You're smitten like a little kitten." he laughed a little, he was in the same spot as he was, and it was great because now they could totally bitch about it. However, he was laughing more when he began his story about, he got caught with two other people. "Look, I think you should totally go for her." he mused, giving his own advice back to him. Though he couldn't help but laugh out loud when his friend said what he said about getting together. "Wouldn't the girls hate that huh." he mused thinking about what would happen to the whole camp. Those two together, that would be interesting. The whole camp would burn to the ground by two girls he knew that was for sure. "So, if you know that I like Lena then how come you can't see that you like MK?" he questioned him curiously. "And are you sure I even like her. Honesty..." he had no idea how his abilities worked at all. He never really asked him when they got older. 

"Dude, I get megan did a number on ya, but you gotta at least trust my sister some, I know pulling this crap was really stupid of her, and I don't blame you for being mad. But I promise she loves you" he says looking over at him, he could see the hurt in his eyes. Levi usually never had much hate for a person, until megan came along and tore Mateo up bad. He completely understood his hesitation, but of course he also could see how much his sister loved Mateo, and so help him he truly believed his sister was nothing like megan. Levi didn't even want to think about what his relationship with his own sister would be like if she went and did what megan did to his best friend. "Ya, but so are you" he says with a small chuckle. They were both stubborn, which annoyed Levi to know end, but he loved them both and hated seeing either of them hurt. Rolling his eyes, he gave a sigh "Mateo, you really got to understand, girls love attention and I don't just mean in the bedroom. Lena really loves her attention, show her attention outside of just the bedroom, shows her that you care for her more than just for sex" he says in a small rant. 

Finishing his rant, Levi sighted as Mateo started commenting about Mk, adjusting himself so that he was laying on his back up at the sky, resting his head on his arms "Man, I guess I am" agree with a laugh as how he said it. Then he made a comment that slightly shocked Levi, looking over at his friend, he stared in shock "I should go for it?? Me?? tied down to one girl???" he says in shock. Of course Levi has thought about it, but now that he has meet his match and he really does like her, he still can't fathom being tied down to ONE girl. Looking back at the sky "I mean, I don't know, maybe but what if I slip up? I could hurt her" he says realizing just how much he loves his free will with other girls, he didn't want to cheat on MK and hurt her, if he tried to date her and ONLY her. 

"Oh the girls would totally hate it, but it could be so much fun" he laughed smiling from ear to ear. Mateo then asked why he couldn't see that he liked MK, but that wasn't the case Levi thought for a moment. "Well, I mean, I know I like her" he says trying to figure out the right words "but it's different, and I just don't know how to deal with this feeling because I've never found this feeling before" he says trying his best to explain it. "And yes you do love her, I can feel it, because of our mother, we can pick up on those feelings from others, and if we wanted to we can even enhance thoughts feelings to help a couple out" he explains to his friend.

Mateo was looking out into the sky but when he said Lena loved him, his head snapped to the other man. "What?" he rushed out. "There's no way that she loves me." he told him with wide eyes. There was no way right. They had only just started to do stuff with each other. unless it was from before them. Had she harbored feelings for him this whole time. So, he had hurt her even when he didn't know anything about her? Well shit. He muttered something to himself before he went on talking to his friend. At least there was no way that he was going to get mad at him for calling him out on his bull shit. He was totally used to that at the moment. He chuckled when Levi had called him stubborn. "Hey, I dismiss that I am." he shook his head and smiled looking back to the sky. He was enjoying this pretty well. He heard Levi sigh, and he turned his head to look at his friend once again. He might as well just stay looking at him at this point. However, he couldn't help but scoff at the fact that Levi had to be the one that told him that girls like attention. Of course, they did, but he didn't like giving it all the time. He honestly couldn't, it wasn't in himself to do that, unless he was giving it to them while they were in bed. He rolled his eyes for a moment and sighed harder that Levi had beforehand. "I mean I can try, not saying that I'd be any good with it." he said making a mental note to at least try for that. 

He finished his rant and Mateo was grateful for it. Honest. He wanted to switch the up the conversation and talk about Levi for a bit. Mateo couldn't help but chuckle as his friend agreed with him. He watched as Levi turned to him. "I mean you could always try. Hell, if I have to try more than you should." He told him with a smirk on his face. "If you care about her then I don't think that you're going to fuck anything up. I won't let you." he told him as he crossed his arm over his chest. Thinking about. "What do you think that you're doing right now?" he questioned him curiously. "Maybe she feels the same way as you do and you getting with other girls like you do..." he told him. 

The smile on Levi's face made Mateo chuckle a little more. "We would be punched if we tried anything like that." he mused shaking his head over it. Lena would have his balls on a platter and maybe even her brothers. The girl was just like that. He shivered thinking about it and hummed as he listened to more of what Levi was saying. So, he knew that he had these feelings. Well, this was what was different about the boys. One knew his feelings and the other one was hiding them. Honestly, he knew that he shouldn't, but he was still worried about having the same thing happen to him that Megan did. He didn't want that kind of hurt again. It tore him apart. His jaw went slack when Levi told him that he loved her. "Whoa dude... just chill out on all this feeling thing...." he sat up and ran his hand through his hair, trying to get the sand out. "I can only do so many emotions at once. Like I can deal with but love?" he breathed out some. "That is just a little too much to handle at the moment." 

Levi laid with his arms under his head as he stared up in the sky, taking in everything his friend had to say. When he was finally done, Levi took a deep sigh, turning his head toward him "She loves you dude" he said factually. Laughing at Mateo's reaction, he grinned "I won't say anymore on your feelings, but just show you know, to us, its like your spilling your heart out" he says with another more sinister laugh, though Levi wasn't wrong, he still wanted to point it out just to pick at his friend some. Levi wished there was a way to turn his power off sometimes, but that just wasn't something that could happen with his type of power, being a child of Aphrodite, he was drawn to those feelings, the more passionate they are, the more 'visible' they are too Levi. So he couldn't help but feel how his friend felt about his sister, he just wished he wasn't so stubborn. "Everyone learns their own ways of showing attention to their partner, you two just need to find your alls balance" he gives him a smirk. 

Speaking of all these darn feelings, Levi could feel his own heart race when he thought about McKayla. Looking back at the sky, giving another heavy sigh followed by a chuckle from Mateo's comment. "Yes, I guess I can, and I'm glad you got my back" Levi was really worried about hurting MK, he loved being a ladies man, and he wasn't sure if he could really give that up. As far as MK's feelings, he could feel a pull from her, but it wasn't strong. "She has some sort of feelings for me, but I think she is just as confused as I am, about my feelings and how I been acting" he admits closing his eyes for a moment to collect his thoughts. "I act like a completely different person around her, and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing" he says looking back at Mateo for his reaction. 

"They would totally deck us!" he busted up laughing, as it lightened the mood some.

Mateo watched as his friend looked his way. He blinked and shook his head as he told him that Lena really loved him. "Really..." he blinked and looked back at the sky. There were all kinds of things that was going through his mind at the moment. He didn't know what he was going to do with it all but he honestly, knew that he was going to have to do something. He grumbled a little as he heard Levi talk about his own feelings. He didn't know what he really thought about Lena. He did know that he didn't want to start up a relationship with someone only to be able to get stuck in the same spot that he was in last time with Megan. He honestly didn't know much about the Aphrodite children. Minus the fact that he had heard some of what they could do from Levi here. Something about feeling feelings. He rolled his eyes thinking about. Their mother was the goddess of love after all. He gave out a big sigh and rubbed a hand down his face. There was a lot of information to take in. He went to say something, but nothing really came out. Maybe he was right. Maybe he needed to figure out a way that Lena would feel like she had more attention from him. He didn't know what he was going to do but that was something for another day all together. 

Mateo was glad that the conversation went on Levi instead of him now. He didn't know what he was going to do about Lena but not talking about it seemed to be better than talking about it at the moment. He grinned at his friend and shook his head. "Of course. What are friends for." He told Levi with a small grin on his face. He listened as he began to talk about MK. He hadn't really met the girl, but he knew that there was something there. I mean any fool could look at them and noticed that something was going on there. Talk about irony there. "Well, I would say that you all have to talk about it. Since you know that both of you have something there." Again irony. Well one could give better advice than take it. "Maybe it is a good thing. Though not be changing too much." he said with a small chuckle. 

Another laugh escaped him, and he shook his head. "Maybe we should tell them that we are and then we wouldn't have to deal with the craziness that is going on in our lives."

As Levi listened to his friend, he rolled his eyes. Of course, Mateo to pull this, not wanting to listen but yet he is going to preach to him about pretty much the same thing. Looking over at Mateo "I guess it's true what they say about someone looking in, can see things you can't see that should be obvious, what was the saying 'love is blind'" he says with a gag "saying it out loud sounds horrible, specially talking about myself! Love MK, I couldn't?!" he paused with a heavy sigh "could I?" posing it as a question, but not really wanting an answer, he sat up and stared at his friend, in slight disbelief, he just got into his own head, and he wasn't liking this feeling at all. No, no, no like MK yes, but already having these kind of feelings for her there's no way, he tells himself. 

Levi was brought out of his thoughts when Mateo made a hilarious comment, and honestly Levi was totally in agreement with him "Yes, it would be so much simpler! I say we do it! If not just to see their reactions and get a good laugh out of it" he says with a sinister grin across his face.

Mateo snorted a little and shook his head at the thought that he didn't know what love was. He was in love once and he didn't want to do that again, but what he didn't know about himself was the fact that he was already in love once again and this time it was going to hurt a lot more than anything. "True I guess." he told Levi before he shook his head once again. There were plenty of things they could be talking about, and this was one of the things that he didn't wanna talk about was him. He could talk about Levi and his love for that MK girl all the time, however, that was about it for him. Him talking about him and Lena was totally off the topic at the moment. Let him live in the moment for a little while longer. Mateo was just glad that he was able to get off of him and on to his friend. "I don't know man." he told him honestly. " I mean could you see yourself with her?" he questioned curiously. There had only been on girl that he see himself with and she had fucked everything up for him so there was that. He was solid from love for a whole lifetime. 

Levi seemed to like Mateo's comment about them dating and he chuckled. The grin on Levi's face making it that much better. "We would be killed." He told Levi with pure honesty. "The girls would kill us." he laughed and shook his head a little. 

Levi knew his friend didn't want to talk about himself and his love life, and he figured he pushed him far enough. Instead, Levi decided to focus on the question that Mateo just asked him. Can I see myself with her? he thought to himself, looking back out toward the water and night sky. He knew he liked her, it was obvious, she was a beautiful girl, great in bed, bratty which he didn't realize how much he liked until the night in New York City, and her playing hard to get just made everything feel even better once he was able to get his hands on her. Finally have a long silence between the two of them Levi spoke back up "You know, maybe I could see myself with her, but for how long? I don't know, or what if I'm just over thinking her feelings because of my own?" he questioned. He rolled his eyes hearing himself say that just made him feel so sappy, but it was true. Mk and him haven't had a chance to sit down and talk about what's going on between them, but here he was talking to his best friend considering the possibility of this weird feeling towards her being love. Which he found so ridiculous. He of course being a child of Aphrodite believes in love, but was he a hundred percent on this who love at first site? he wasn't sure of himself at this point. It was just to early, but it is possible, he just didn't think it would happen to him in this way. 

Levi was spacing out into his own world again with Mateo said the girls would kills in a very serious tone, being Levi back to reality. "Ya, your right. But damn would it be hilarious! Maybe even worth it?" he says laughing at his own rhetorical question, he wasn't expecting Mateo to answer him back on that one. 

Important Information

Terms of Use