bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Case File #6 Levi Jones: Lover Boy!

Sage Roberts

Sage was going some of her typical digging, it was too early for Loukas to be up so she had to find stuff for her to do which meant INVESTIGATION SAGE ON THE CASE. It was rumored that Levi might be having ummmmmmm FEELINGS for a girl but this was not something she believed!!! This boy was trouble and she knew it. One of the several floozies in the camp! You know those crazy Aphrodite kids, always out to break hearts!!!! 

As she crept up to the camp in the early hours of the morning. It seemed that the light was just coming up from the horizon so the campers in cabin 10 should still be out. Her eyes were darting around to a way into the cabin when she saw a window open near the end. "YESSSSS" she said in a lower whisper as she rushed over to find out it was pretty high off the ground. How was she going to get in???? THIS WAS NOT GOING TO STOP OHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Seeing a trash can off to the side she smirked as she grabbed it as she placed it under the window. Getting on top, looking into the cabin.

@ Levi Jones

Levi was out late after all the rukous that happened at the volleyball game, he was wore out, so he turned off any alarms he had and just jumped into bed. He was still in his clothes from the night before. Laying on his back, one arm under his head, the other across his chest and leg hanging off the bed. The night fly by, it felt like as a loud annoying alarm went off on his phone. "What the hell" he mutters to himself, not even opening his eyes he reaches for his phone to turn it off. Picking it up he notices the time and grumbled as he turned the one alarm he forgot to turn off, off. He could see the sun start to shine into his room, a soft glow going across the bottom of his bed. 

He stretches and yawns, debating if he should get up or not. He knew now that he is awake, he wouldn't be able to fall back to sleep. But he really didn't want to get up. After a couple minutes of debating in his head, he sits himself up on the edge of the rubbing his eyes. He yawns and stretches again as he stands up and lifts his shirt off, throwing it over to the pile of laundry.

• Like 1

One of Sage's biggest problems was that she never knew when to stop....it was definitely her pride that got the best of her.  But today was just another of day of her putting her nose where it wanted to be. Which was in Cabin 10, after all the whole camp was dying to know the truth of what was happening. As she looked into the cabin she noticed it was close to Levi's bed. Making her duck once more. This would not go well if he caught her right away.....she would need to use her stealth!!! That was when he started to stir as he alarm went of. DRAT SHE WAS TOO LATE, BUT MAYBE JUST MAYBE SHE WOULD GET IN AFTER HE LEFT THE ROOM. 

As the can began to wobble under her unbalanced self.  She gasped but then put her hands over her mouth as she lowered herself as to not be seen. Looking up she saw Levi taking off his shirt which made her look away. Okay he might be leaving the room which could giver her time to jump in there and start snooping or at least hide until he left so she could look further!!! 

Levi looked toward the window when he thought he had heard something, but when he looked out the window he didn't see anything and shrugged it off. He walked over to his dresser and rummaged through the drawers looking for clean boxers, and clothes, then walked into the bathroom. Levi had been out by the lake, and at the volleyball court, so he really hated the fact that he slept in his clothes. Levi walked over to the shower and started a nice hot shower, stripping the rest of the way down, he threw his pants and boxes out of the bathroom into his room by the door. While he waited for the water to warm up, he grabbed his towel and wash rag. Setting his clothes into a nice pile on his sink counter space, he stepped into the shower. 

Letting the water wash over his hair, he ran his fingers through his hair, breaking up the knots "AH this is nice" he says to himself, as he grabs his shampoo and scrubs his hair.

Sage felt herself breathe once more as lover boy walked away from the window. But as she looked over to see him walk out of the room towards the bathroom she smirked as she jumped in the window as the can began to wobble and fall over. "Ohhhh shit this is hard" she said as she was hanging half in the room and half outside the cabin window. But with a bit more of her arm strength, she pulled herself in as she fell on the floor. Blowing her hair out of her face she looked around as she jumped up so fast as she was about to charge a monster or something. Her mind racing she began to look around as this room was not the most cleanest in the world. Seeing boxers all over the room she squinted her face "Ewwwww gross, get it together Sage....we are on a mission!" 

Then beginning to look around she started to put her hands under the mattress to see if any hidden papers were there when she pulled out a receipt. Looking at it, the paper was for some hotel in new york city.......so that was true. Her eyes were so big now as she began to look around the room when she found a bag she opened up to find "WHAT THE HELL?" she pulled out some ropes and toys that she dropped almost immediately when she heard another nosie. "CRAP" she said as she dropped to the ground and rolled under the bed. So Levi must be into that BDSM stuff too then she thought to herself.........did he take MK against her will? He did have charm speak after all....maybe he even tied her up? 

Levi enjoyed his showers, taking his time as he washed his hair, and then body. Standing in the shower he relaxed and gave way to his feelings for a moment, thinking about MK which was something he was doing a lot here lately. A smile danced across his face thinking about how soft her skin was against his, how beautiful her smile was, and just everything about her made him giddy. All of a sudden he heard rustling coming from his room, curious he called out from the shower "Hello?" he peaked out from the curtain but didn't see anything. Shrugging his shoulders he went back to finishing up his shower. Once he was done, he shut the shower off, stepping out he grabbed his towel, dried himself off so he wasn't dripping and the wrapped the towel around his waist, and walked out into his room. 

He looking around, he spotted his bag open and some stuff pulled out "What the hell" he exclaimed, his eyes darted around his room again. Grabbing his stuff, he stuck it back in the bag, zipping it up. Thinking, he went to the closet and opened the doors, but no one. He knew someone had been in his room. Then hit him, under the bed! Walking back to his bed he sat down on it and smirked "I know your under there, why don't you just come out, I'm sure you have questions" he says with a smirk. He wasn't a hundred percent but he had a filling it was Sage, he had never really meet her, just seen her around camp and knew she was a nosy girl, so he had that to go by, to think it could be her. 

• Haha 1

As she rolled under the bed, she was looking around to find a way out when she heard Levi come in, CRAP she had done it now!!!! Why didn't she come up with a better plan of escape. Going out the window would have been better, but now she was stuck here. It seemed that under the bed had been littered with more stuff, which she tried to not pay attention too. Covering her own mouth as to make sure she didn't make a peep. Her mind began to race.....maybe he wouldn't notice the things she left out RIGHT? But too soon did she realize he knew someone was there as he called out to her. OKAY DON'T FREAK OUT JUST MAKE HIM THINK NO ONE IS HERE AND WE ARE GOLDEN. "MEOOOWWWWWWWW" she called out hoping he would buy it. Just a innocent kitten under here!!!! But that didn't work as a hand came down and put her out by her leg "AHHHHHHHHHHH " she screamed. 

Reaching for anything to throw at him when she would be exposed. Her left hand found something strange, but she payed no attention as it was all she had for her next strategy. Laying out in the room with Levi looking down at her she smiled "Nice to see you here Levi." Then threw the thing that she had grabbed which seemed to be a long and bumpy thing that some may know as a butt plug. Her eyes went from surprise to disgust as she called out . "Take that lover boy" she said as she rolled to the side to evade him!  EWWW I TOUCHED THAT??? she thought to herself.  Why was it even under there? Did it roll out when i opened the bag?

[[GM rights granted]]

Levi smiled when the girl meowed at him, laughing he reached under the bed feeling for her. Finding her leg he yanks her out from under the bed, "Well aren't you a pretty kitty" he says with a smirk. Making her comment, she threw something at him, that he couldn't make out at first, but when he caught it, his eyes went wide "Why did you have this?" he looked at her curiously, it should have been in that bag. I guess it fell out of the bag when she went through it, he thought himself. Holding the little plug up, he laughed and went to toss the plug into the bag, "Unless you would like to examine this a little closer?" he says with a sinister tone. 

Watching her expressions, he stands up and offers his hand to her to help her up. "So what brought you into my room, you nosey little kitten?" he questions her, still in just a towel. He knew she was up to something, she always was, his assumption was correct on it being Sage. Levi never really had anything to hide, so he wasn't sure why she just didn't come out and ask him, instead she sneaks in and then acts like a pussy cat. "You know, curiosity killed the cat" he says with a wink.

• Like 1

Being pulled out from under the bed, every part of her being was screaming inside. So when Levi called her a Pretty Kitty all she could do was "HISSSSSSSSSSS" at him after she threw the butt plug. "Well why was it under your bed???? Doesn't seem like a sanitary place to be." She said crossing her arms looking at him with  a raised eyebrow.  But then blushed when Levi suggested for her to take a closer look "noooooooooooooo thank you" she said blushing as she had not even gone to second base yet with Loukas. Sage could feel her insides twisting and turning as she thought about Loukas more and how it would be with their first time together.

But coming out of it, she had no time to think about that right now as she was caught in the middle of her investigation. She knew she would hear about this from Akemi later on. "That is for me to know and you to never find out" she said looking at him with a stern look. "Well I guess if the cat is out of the bag....." she looked to the side where the bag was "Why do you have that rope? Do you use that to tie down women against their will?" She looked at him with her raised eyebrow. Sage was a innocent child in some ways and not so much in other ways!!!! "Is that how you got to MK?" 

Levi cocked his head as she hissed at him, "What a feisty kitty" he says with a smirk on his face. Giving her a once over, as he licked his lips. Her protest made him laugh. "Its only under there because you must of gotten into my backpack and knocked it out" he said with a matter of fact tone. He knew he had that in there, and he would never leave a plug just laying around. 

Before he could say more, she started to accuse him of tying girls up against their will, and then brought MK into it. His eyes went wide, how the hell did she know about MK and him? his mind raced, he didn't want many people knowing about them, he still couldn't even figure out what they were and he didn't need people making assumptions. His smile faded, his eyes narrowing "I may have a reputation around here, but I do NOT take advantage of girls, they are all willing" he says in a very serious tone. He did not like being accused of taking a girl against her will. Let alone doing it to MK. 

Taking a breath to calm himself down, he stood up, stretching his hand out for Sage to take, so he could help her up. "Come here, if you want to know what is going on between me and MK, and that's what this is all about, I will tell you. But promise me you will not tell the whole camp" he says with a soft tone, and small smile on his face. 

• Like 1

If only she was a real pussy cat she would use her claws and maybe even teeth to get out of this situation. How could she have been so stupid? Always have an escape plan...GOSH SAGE YOU ARE THE WORST she thought to herself. But his next words only made her feel worse as she knew he was right. "No, If I wasn't so dumb I would have gone out the window instead of under the bed" of course she uttered this very low under her breathe as she glared looking to the side. She was a bit pouty with her arms crossed as she was now at the mercy of the Cupid's Rebel!

Sage's heart started racing as Levi's demeanor changed. Was it apart about MK or maybe it was something else???? He was hiding something that she could not put her finger one. She could feel the tension in the room and realized that she had crossed a line with her accusations. She knew she needed to tread carefully and choose her words wisely. "I'm sorry, I guess you do have some standards then" Sage said, trying to backtrack. Ming racing made her begin to want to question him. 

Seeing his hand reached out she almost was wondering if it was safe to take. But put hers in his as he helped her up. But that is when things changed....he was going to tell her the truth of what was going on with MK. The girl was one of the most defiant girls in the camp to the allure of Cupid's Rebel, but now she was seen with him in public. "It depends on if you are going to be truthful" her words bold now. She stood up all tall as she could which was still short compared to Levi. "What did you do to her? Why is she acting so strange.....but if you tell me the truth then I won't tell a soul just my case file on you two." 

Levi could feel the tug of a smirk play across his lips as sage mentioned that he had some standards. Rolling his eyes, he wanted to make a snide remark, but he knew that would only make things worse and he did not want that especially with this nosey little brat already thinking that he takes advantage of the girls he has been with. Yes he has charm speak, but he hates using it, and being accused of using it, well she didn't directly accuse him of using it, BUT that was still something that he thought about which made him upset, let alone her mentioning MK. He was having some many conflicting feelings for MK he really didn't know where he stood with her at the moment, but one thing he did know was that he cared for MK and there was no way in hell he would ever take advantage of her, or do anything mean to her. 

Sage took his outstretched had and stood up, he could tell she was trying to gain her composure back and he let out a small laugh, she was such a tiny little thing, he could just pick her up and toss her over his shoulder like it was nothing. "Yes, Sage" he said pointedly, as he took a heavy sigh, leading them back to his bed and gesturing for her sit down "Sit" he said in a commanding voice. Once she obliged, he turned to face her, she was already asking questions as she sat down. "First off, I didn't do anything to McKayla, I swear. Honestly, she isn't the only one acting strange" he starts to talk rubbing his hands over his face and into his hair pulling it out of his face, as he took a deep breath "The truth is, we had a fun time in New York City, after SHE invited me there, and ever since that night, I think I might have feelings for her. She seems to feeling the same, but we have yet to be able to have time and talk to each other about what is going on between us" letting out a long sigh, as he looks to Sage. "Now, please don't tell everyone! At least not until we are able to talk to each other first and figure things out" he says in a soft voice, hoping that this information pleased her. 

• Haha 1

Feeling the command to sit, she sat as the charmspeak worked. Confused why she did that she remembered and then looked at him even more with a stern look. She would have to be convinced a lot with whatever story he was going to tell her for sure!!! But trying to give him the benefit of the doubt she waited. Sage listened intently as Levi explained his side of the story, her suspicion still lingering in the back of her mind. She couldn't deny that his words carried a hint of sincerity, but she remained cautious. Folding her arms across her chest, she leaned back slightly, still maintaining a skeptical expression. "So, let me get this straight," she said, her voice firm. "You and MK had a...fun time together in New York City, and now you both have feelings for each other, but you haven't had a chance to talk about it properly?" This was some juicy stuff that she was finding out tonight.....now if only she could get back to her room to write this down in both Levi's and MK's file.

Who would have thought that some innocent girl who dated her best friend...then drama with levi at the fireworks. Now those two were in some sort of love ish problems which is shocking for the manwhore asshole of the camp half-blood. Slowly, she uncrossed her arms and leaned forward, her expression softening slightly. "Fine," she finally relented. "I won't tell anyone...for now. But if I find out you're messing with her or anyone else, I won't hesitate to expose you." 

Levi laughed at Sage's reaction when she folded her arms at him. "Pretty much, except I don't know what kind of feelings I have for her. I do like her, but it's not like how I liked other girls in the past." He took a deep breath and put his hand behind his back so he could lean back onto his arms. "Listen little girl" he says with a hint of sarcasm, "you can go talk to MK, she will confirm my story" trying to convince her that he isn't lying or making up anything. He may be an asshole at times but damn the way this girl wanted to portray him really was getting to him. He had no idea how to react to Sage, she was the nosiest camper here, and keeping files on all the other campers, it was kind of creepy. "Do whatever you got to do, but you will see. We couldn't help that a bunch of stuff as gone down since we got back from New York City" he says with a heavy sigh, he wasn't happy about the fact that they hadn't been about to be alone and talk themselves, but now here he was stuck with this little brat spelling his guts basically just to try to get her to understand he wasn't some creep. 

"I promise, you won't find me with another girl. I've already tired, and I couldn't do it because all I could think about was Mckayla" he reluctantly spelled the beans on that, in hopes that being honest about that situation would make her understand he was serious.

• Haha 1

Sage nodded slowly as she absorbed Levi's explanation, her skepticism starting to waver. She could sense a genuine sincerity in his words, something that seemed different from the usual cocky attitude he exhibited around camp. She glanced at the ground for a moment, lost in thought, then met his gaze again. She had her notebook out and was writing from time to time like a therapist. As if he was some mental case she was trying to diagnosis.  "Well," she began, her tone slightly softer, "I guess that kind of makes sense. You're right, things can get pretty complicated, and I suppose it's not impossible for even someone like you to change." She paused, then offered a small, almost reluctant smile. 

As Levi laughed at her initial suspicion, Sage found herself gradually easing up. Maybe he wasn't the stereotypical manwhore she had pegged him to be. Her curiosity piqued as he addressed her by his own twist of sarcasm, her lips twitching as if she wanted to smile but wasn't quite ready to let her guard down completely. His honesty about his struggle to be with someone else without thinking of MK surprised her. She uncrossed her legs and leaned forward slightly, her expression transitioning from skepticism to something closer to understanding. "Alright, Levi," she said, her voice softer than before, "but it sounds like love sickness....do you agree with this diagnosis?" Her mind was already racing, planning to update both Levi's and MK's files. The camp was full of surprises, and she was determined to keep track of them all, no matter how unexpected they might be.

Levi was happy that Sage seemed to calm down a little, besides her little comments about what type of man he was. Yes, he was the man whore of camp, but even a man whore could change specially when he wasn't exactly an asshole, just cocky. "Exactly, and I feel like I have changed, at least a little bit" he says to her with a small smile. Leaned back on his arms as he watched her jot things down, acting like some kind of therapist, instead of the sneaky nosey little brat she was, was kind of funny. That was when she 'diagnosed' him with none other than love sickness. Levi flew off his bed, standing up, as he started to pace, mumbling "no, no, no...." to himself, he then looked back to Sage, stopping in front of her "No, I do not agree with your silly little observations. There is no way, not this early on, without even being able to talk to each other!" he exclaims a little too loudly. 

She was the second person to say this, even his own best friend said it, and Levi was not having it. Of course, he wanted to fall in love with someone at some point, but he thought it would be gradual and be able to really get to know the girl first not just instant love. It honestly freaked him out.

• Haha 1

As he responded to her earlier diagnosis with a touch of sarcasm, she couldn't help but chuckle softly. "Well, I suppose you're entitled to your own opinions about love sickness," she said, giving him a playful grin. She had to admit, seeing Levi's reaction to her words was amusing, but it also gave her more insight into his feelings, even if he tried to deny them. His sudden outburst and pacing took her by surprise, her eyebrows raising as she watched him. She leaned back slightly, observing him with a mix of curiosity and concern. His vehement denial of her assessment only seemed to reinforce her suspicion that there was more to his feelings than he was willing to admit. She closed her notebook and set it aside, crossing her legs as she regarded him with a more serious expression. "Levi," she said calmly, "I get it. Love can be a scary thing, especially if it's unexpected or happening too fast. But sometimes, our emotions don't follow a logical timeline....plus what is so bad about it anyways?" She leaned forward, her tone softer now. "Maybe it's time to consider that what you're feeling is real, even if it's not what you anticipated."

Levi couldn't believe what he was hearing, especially from Sage of all people. He started pacing again, trying to run through all the events that happened between him and Mk. He still couldn't understand all this could happen, and Sage wasn't helping. "You know you're not helping with any of your mumbo jumbo therapy stuff" he says to her, giving her a side eye. He was hardly listening to her at this point, his mind was racing. He didn't want to settle down, maybe a girlfriend wouldn't be bad and it's not fully settling down, it's not like they were getting married or having a kid right now. He couldn't even comprehend his own shit, this girl didn't even like him, and made him chase her and yet here he was falling apart because of here. 

He stops for a moment and looks to Sage again this time in a stern voice, "please do not tell anyone about this!" He couldn't believe she got under his skin, he couldn't believe he was even letting her see this side of him, but he was so distraught at this point, hearing the word love again when referring to his feelings for Mk. "Consider yourself lucky right now, I have half a mind to throw you back out the window you came in, for making feel like this" he knew it wasn't really her fault but he was so flustered, he hadn't this side of him, he honestly didn't even know he could have a flustered side. Levi the man whore of camp, the asshole who never let people get under his skin, never got flustered always had comes, was a mess!

• Like 1

Levi's sarcastic response about her "mumbo jumbo therapy stuff" couldn't help but earn an amused roll of her eyes. "Oh, don't worry, tough guy, I won't charge you for this impromptu therapy session," she quipped, a sassy smirk playing on her lips. To see Levi like this was priceless and she was here for it! Watching him pace back and forth, she leaned back, propping her head on her hand. "You know, you're giving the floor a serious workout. You might need to apologize to it later." Was he like this about all the girls he had been with or was MK putting him through an emotional workout. As his agitation became more palpable, Sage maintained her seat, unfazed by his discomfort. His stern plea for secrecy didn't catch her off guard. "Relax, I'm not planning on starting a camp-wide gossip column, or am I?" she retorted, crossing her arms with a smirk. "Your secret's safe with me, but just remember, I have a front-row seat to this intriguing drama now." I mean they did live in a camp full of hormonal teenagers that got themselves into so much drama and heartache. It was as if their lives were a drama show or something!!!

Levi stopped for a second cocking his head, "charge me? I didn't even think twice about you charging me. I wouldn't pay you even if you did!" he said with an outraged voiced. The never of the girl even thinking for a second that someone would even think to pay for her 'impromptu therapy session'. The comment honestly caught him off guard and helped calm his mind down some, that he was able to at least stop pacing. Walking back over to his bed he flopped down falling over so his back was on the bed, and he was looking up at the ceiling. "Sorry floor, for pacing on you, which is what your made for" he says with a slight smirk upon his face, and a soft chuckle escapes his lips. 

Looking over at Sage trying to gauge if she really would start some camp-wide gossip, he didn't think she would, but then again, he really didn't love at first time would happen to him. "Ya, ya, ya....just please don't. and so help if you try to use this freak out I just had as a way to blackmail me. You won't like me" he says with a stern tone, his face flat as he stares back up at the white ceiling.

• Haha 1

Sage couldn't help but laugh at Levi's outraged response to her playful jab. "Oh, don't worry, Levi, my services are only available to campers who can appreciate quality therapy without breaking the bank," she retorted, an amused glint in her eyes. It was entertaining to see him caught off guard and flustered for once. Her sassy demeanor was clearly hitting its mark. Levi's acknowledgment to the floor for its "workout" brought a genuine chuckle from her. "Well, I'm sure the floor appreciates your apology," she quipped, her tone lighthearted. She watched him closely as he glanced her way, the tension between them lightening as their banter continued. His caution about her potentially using his "freak out" as blackmail earned a raised eyebrow. "Oh, Levi, don't flatter yourself," she responded, her voice dripping with faux innocence. "I've got more interesting things to do than blackmail the manwhore with a heart." She paused, a teasing grin forming. "But if you need any lady advice...you know where I live." Feeling like she had outstayed her welcome she pushed herself off the bed, stretched then smile. Pointing to the window she winked "Think I will exit the way I came in......remember what I said okay?" Going over to the window she pushed it open and then began to let herself down as she landed on the ground with a thud. Getting up she brushed herself off before turning to go back to the Athena cabin. Samantha would be looking for her by now so she had to move her butt.

THE END

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use