bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Crescent City Excursions

Theodore Thatcher

Hearing Asher's admission, a sense of warmth filled Theo. He was the first to make her feel anything? his chest swell with an emotion he couldn't quite put a name to. Perhaps it was a sense of pride, or maybe it was something more tender, more intimate. All he knew was that he wanted to ensure this night was something neither of them would forget. He continued his trail of kisses, working his way from her neck, along the sensitive skin of her collarbone, and then lower, to her breasts. When his lips made contact with her nipple, his fingers gently began teasing the other.

The taste of her skin on his lips was intoxicating, stirring a deep desire within him. His hands explored the curvature of her body, tracing the dips and swells with a reverent touch. His fingers moved to her waist, tracing lazy circles on her skin before traveling lower, grazing her thigh, and then slowly, hesitantly, moved towards her sex. He was guided by her reactions, the breathy moans and gentle sighs serving as his compass.

As his fingers made contact with her wetness, Theo swallowed, his heartbeat thundering in his ears. He gently explored her, learning the folds of her sex with a sense of awe. His thumb found her clit, rubbing it gently in circular motions. He watched her face, looking for any signs of desire. He wanted this experience to be enjoyable for her, something she would look back on with fondness. "You're so beautiful, Asher," he whispered into her ear. "Tell me what feels good... what you like."

There was a moment, when Asher could feel Theo's touch that she wondered what her life would have been like if her father was still around. Or if her mother had been just a regular person and their life had played out in the way that it was supposed to. If she was a regular person and her family had been a normal family, would she still have found herself at that moment? 
She already knew the answer and the answer was a simple no. The reason she was there was because of what had happened to her and there was no denying that she was relieved at the fact that it had played out the way that it did. She wasn't angry about it or hurt or even resentful. She was just aware and accepting. We are all a combination of the things that had happened to us. 

So now it was evident what was going to happen and Asher was slightly scared. She knew the basis of the interaction and questions she needed to ask should the situation arose. When he touched her, she felt a like she had lost control of her body and immediately jerked away. It wasn't in pain or anything of the sort but rather like she didn't know what to expect and the bolt of electricity that flashed across her body was new. She felt a gasp leave her lips and she looked at Theo like she was waiting for him to explain.

She bit her lip gently, trying to keep her body from twitching or moving around too much. When he whispered in her ear, it brought goosebumps to her arms. He had found one of those spots that always managed to bring her a chill down her spine and she smiled at him. "Keep going and kiss my neck. I love the touch of your lips against my skin."

Theo continued to explore Asher's body, his mind was filled with a mix of excitement, curiosity, and a deep desire to please her. He wanted to make every touch and kiss was a reflection of the connection they had begun to make. He reveled in the way her body responded to his touch, her gasp of surprise and the slight twitching sending a thrill through him. He looked into her eyes, recognizing her silent plea for explanation, and he responded with a gentle smile, his voice filled with reassurance, "I'm here with you, Asher. Let go of any worries or expectations. Trust me, and I'll show you a world of pleasure." Theo's lips traced a path of fiery kisses along Asher's neck, pausing only to nibble on skin. With Asher's trust and guidance, Theo allowed his instincts to guide his actions.

With a combination of skill and tenderness Theo began to continue exploring the folds of her sex. He paid careful attention to her reactions, adjusting his touch and speed to elicit the most exquisite pleasure. His thumb continued to circle her clit, the sensation intensifying with each passing moment. He did this as he also continued to kiss along Asher's neck; this time with a purpose. As he kissed the tender spot just beneath her jaw, he then gently sucked on it, his lips applying just enough pressure to potentially leave a mark. He wanted to leave a small piece of himself on her skin, a secret shared just between them.

As Theo continued to touch and tease Asher he couldn't help but notice the throbbing desire pulsing through him, his own arousal becoming undeniable as his actions became more intense. Causing his cock to grow harder with each tantalizing touch and intimate connection he was sharing with Asher. "How does this feel?" he asked, checking in on her, he wanted to pay attention to her feelings and make this time special. 

Asher didn't trust many people and what was even more true now was that she didn't trust any new people. She was always cautious and made sure to be careful around new people because she had learned, especially in her business, that it was often wise to keep crucial information about one's self to yourself. She never wanted to open up too much or admit to something that she didn't want shared. It was a very intense way of being, especially since that didn't leave much place for her to simply relax, but for now it was the way that things worked out for her.

But then Theo was asking her to trust him and it went against everything she knew and believed in. It went against everything she had trained herself not to be but she couldn't help it. He wanted to pleasure her and she wondered if she even kew the meaning of the word. It was all starting to become very complicated and she was scared. He promised her pleasure and she had no choice but simply let go. After all, she wanted to let go. 

When he touched her, she gasped, new to the feeling and the tickling she felt in her lower body. Her stomach tensed up and she looked at him, laying back down to relax. When he kissed her neck, she moaned and could feel goosebumps down her arms. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, kissing his cheek and running her fingers through his blonde hair. She felt the pressure of his kiss and her hand went back to touch to her skin softly, still warm from his touch. She wasn't thinking about whether or not it would leave its mark. There was plenty of time to look at that in the morning.

"It feels great," she said, biting her lower lip. "It makes me want you all to myself. Like I can't hold on to this tension any longer. You should keep going. Show me what else you can do and then I can do the same for you."

• Like 1

Theo continued to explore her body, his fingers moving with increasing urgency. Her moans and gasps were music to his ears, and he couldn't help but feel himself becoming more aroused by the moment. He was intoxicated by the scent of her arousal, the feel of her skin beneath his fingers. Theo was determined to make this a night they would both remember forever. As Asher wrapped her arms around him, Theo felt a sense of connection that he had never experienced before. He kissed her deeply, his tongue exploring her mouth with gentle insistence. He could feel her desire building, and he knew that he was doing something right. Her body was tense beneath him, and he could feel her need for release. He continued to explore her with his fingers. Exploring her slowly at first, savoring the feel of her body responding to his touch. He could feel her walls tightening around him, and he knew that she was close.

Theo took Asher's hand and brought it down near to his aroused cock. "If you want, you can touch me too, I'm aching to feel your touch on my body. I know this is all new to you, take your time, explore and touch what ever you'd like at your own pace too. I want this night to be special for you." he said softly. The candle light in the room dancing across his face.

Asher had never wondered what it would be like to touch someone else. She had always imagined that she would be the one being touched and that would be it. But this was a moment shared between two people and therefore she assumed at some point she would need to touch him too. Not that she thought it was a bad thing but just not something she had ever prepared for. Could someone truly prepare themselves for such a thing? Asher took a deep breath and nodded Theo, knowing her time was coming to do the same.

"How do you like to be touched?" She asked, bringing her hands towards his waist. She assumed it would involved placing her hands around his member but she wanted to make sure she wasn't going to hurt him. She placed on of her hands over him and could feel what she assumed was the blood pumping through his skin. She slowly rubbed his member up and down, feeling slightly self conscious that perhaps she was hurting him. "How does this feel?"

• Like 1

The moment Asher's hand tentatively wrapped around his member, Theo's breath caught in his throat. He was acutely aware of every nerve ending, every point of contact where her skin met his, sending pulses of heat through his body. "Just like that," he gasped out, encouraging her. "I like it when you stroke me slowly, it feels... incredible." His voice was barely more than a low, husky whisper. Her touch was tentative and slightly uncertain, but there was an authenticity about it that Theo found incredibly enticing. She was unpracticed, but her willingness to learn and the intimacy of the moment created an electric atmosphere. Theo's eyes were locked onto Asher's, their gaze creating a silent communication as he guided her hand along his length. He tried to stay focused on the sensations he was creating for Asher, but the feel of her hand around him was a delicious distraction. Theo gently guided her hand, showing her how to vary her grip and rhythm, exploring what he liked and gauging her reaction as she discovered new ways to pleasure him. The gentle friction of her hand moving up and down his length was intoxicating. Every touch, every stroke, brought him closer to the brink, but he fought back, wanting to prolong this exquisite sensation.

In the soft glow of the candles, Asher looked beautiful, her eyes filled with a mix of curiosity and anticipation. "That feels incredible, Asher, just keep going at your own pace. Feel free to explore..." he murmured, his gaze never leaving hers. Meanwhile, Theo didn't stop his own exploration. His fingers continued to glide across her wetness, stroking and teasing her sensitive nub. He was entirely attuned to her, the way her body moved, the sounds she made, and the rhythm of her breathing. His thumb continued to apply gentle pressure on her clit while his fingers delved deeper into her warmth, curling to stroke the sensitive spot within. He wanted to push her over the edge, to see her unravel beneath his touch. Emboldened by her hand on him, Theo leaned down to recapture her lips in a passionate kiss, his other hand coming up to cup her breast. He gave her nipple a teasing tweak, the contrast of pleasure from her hand on his cock and his fingers on her clit proving to be a powerful combination. Theo murmured against her lips, his voice filled with a heavy, raw desire. "You're doing amazing, Asher... I want to feel you come undone under my touch."

Asher realized then that she was much more shy about sexual experiences than she had thought of before. Not only because she was inexperienced but because the thought alone actually did make her feel shy. She wasn't one to get into the details of what she was feeling in terms of arousal. She much rather keep that information to herself. It was interesting how she could be bold and confident on so many things but this was something that was so intimate she didn't even know how to talk about it with the person she was actually with. 

Theo grabbed her hand to show her how to do it and she let him. She was relaxed, she had to admit but she still was cautious of where she was touching him and how. He told her she could explore and she looked at him before licking her lips. He was giving her permission to explore him and she didn't know where to begin. It was hard to focus on it when he continued to touch her in such a way. He then kissed her and grabbed her breasts and all she could feel was pulsating feeling on her pelvic area. 

She then smiled as her hands momentarily stopped what they were doing to brush his hair and gently pull on it. "And how are you going to do that?" She asked, seemingly out of breath and biting her lip in an enticing manner.

• Like 1

Theo's body shuddered with pleasure as Asher pulled on his hair, a gesture that revealed a hidden confidence beneath her shyness. The question she asked, the way she bit her lip, and the breathless quality of her voice all mingled together to create an intense, almost dizzying effect on him. He could feel her surrendering to the experience, growing more comfortable with her own desire, and it only fueled his own need to make her feel incredible. "I'm going to take you to places you've never been, make you feel things you've never felt before," Theo whispered against her ear, his voice dripping with promise. As he spoke, his fingers continued their dance, seeking out every secret, hidden spot that made her shiver with pleasure. He longed to see her lose control. With his other hand, he continued to guide hers, letting her explore and discover what brought him pleasure. Thankfully, being a demigod his endurance was much greater than the average mortal, and he planned to throughly enjoy Asher in every way possible tonight.

He could sense her growing more comfortable, more adventurous, and he wanted to take their connection to the next level. He could feel her need, her desire, matching his own, and it was time to take that step. With a gentle yet firm motion, he shifted their bodies, positioning them in missionary. Teasingly, he took his aroused cock and rubbed it over her wetness. The head brushing against her sensitive clit before moving down to explore her folds. He watched her face, her eyes, looking for any signs of discomfort or uncertainty, but all he saw was a longing that mirrored his own. "Are you ready to feel me inside you? Tell me what you want, Asher," he whispered, his breath hot against her ear. "Tell me how you want me...." The words were a challenge, an invitation, and he knew that she was strong enough, bold enough to take it. He continued to move against her, his cock sliding over her pussy, each movement a tantalizing promise of what was to come.

Asher looked at Theo as though he was promising moments of grandeur but she was happy to go along. After all, she didn't know if he was genuinely capable of reaching for the things that he promised but there was only one way to find out. His whispers sent a chill down her skin and it was evident in her goosebumps. For some reason, her ears were a sensitive area, along with her neck, and whenever someone got close, close enough that she could feel their breathing, it made her entire body react with a sense of pleasure. So she sighed comfortably. 

Not to mention, it was hard not to relax when he was doing what he was doing on her lower section. Theo then shifted their bodies and Asher looked at him, watching his movements, as though she was memorizing where and what his body was doing. When he asked her, she was surprised but she nodded regardless, thinking it was interesting he was actually asking for her permission. It wouldn't be until much later she would think about that moment and what that meant for them both. 

She turned her head to the side and she nodded but when he asked her how she wanted him, she didn't want to kill the mood with her reply. For it was true that she wasn't quite sure how she wanted him, just that she did. "Why don't you show me? You are the expert here. Make me want you." During contract negotiations, whenever she wasn't sure what her response should be, she made the other party work for an answer and maybe that would work here as well.

Edited by Asher Harrington
  • Like 1

The slight challenge in Asher's voice, mixed with her candid honesty, thrilled Theo. Her approach reminded him of the fierce, independent spirit she possessed in other aspects of her life. He loved that even in this vulnerable moment, she retained that spark. It made him want her even more, if that was possible. Taking a moment to appreciate her answer, he felt a slow smile spread across his face. The playful challenge she had thrown his way was exhilarating. "I'd be more than happy to show you," Theo murmured, his voice husky with raw desire. As he spoke, he slowly and deliberately aligned himself with her entrance. Taking a deep breath, he pushed forward just a fraction, letting her feel the pressure without fully entering her. He wanted to build the anticipation, let the hunger between them grow even more intense. Theo leaned in closer, brushing his lips against Asher's earlobe, his hot breath causing a shiver to run down her spine. "I promise, by the end of the night, you'll know exactly what you want and how you want it," he whispered tantalizingly.

Maintaining eye contact, Theo gently pressed further, entering her inch by deliberate inch, savoring the sensation of her warmth enveloping him. His self-control was being tested to the limits, every nerve in his body tingling with pleasure. The intimacy of the moment, combined with Asher's trust, made it all the more powerful. "I want you to feel every inch, every heartbeat, every moment," he confessed, his voice shaky from the intensity of his emotions. He continued at a languid pace, allowing them both time to adjust and savor the depth of their connection. The world seemed to fade away, leaving just the two of them lost in a dance of passion and longing.

Theo leaned in, the warmth of his breath skimming across the delicate curve of Asher's collarbone, causing her skin to prickle in anticipation. With each slow, deliberate thrust deep inside her, he trailed a path of searing kisses up her neck. Pausing, he felt the thrum of her pulse beneath his lips, a sweet rhythm in tune with their synchronized movements. His teeth grazed gently over a particularly sensitive spot, a mix of pleasure and slight pain. The sensation of being filled by him combined with every bite, every lingering kiss along that sensitive part of her was all meant to send electric shocks of pleasure through Asher. Theo paused, "Well, how's this for a hands-on demonstration from an 'expert'?" he teased playfully. "Is my executive satisfied with this business merger so far?" Theo didn't know much about the business world but hoped his playful banter would find its mark. 

Asher didn't know how that moment would actually feel. She had an idea of what to expect. She had felt him finger her insides after all. She had felt the pressure, the slight release when he was able to enter her and she knew the tickling sensation it sent through her body. But she couldn't imagine what it would actually feel for real. He got closer to her, and she knew she was teasing him, playing along so that he could do his part and she could enjoy the moment. She felt him at her entrance and she bit her lip in anticipation, slightly nervous for what they were about to do. 

He pressed softly and she let out a small yelp as he inserted himself into her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, wanting him to get closer to her. She lifted her legs, wrapping them around his waist because she imagined that would help with the ease. It took her a moment to adjust. A moment before it felt pleasurable rather than painful. And she could hear her little squeals and moans in a tone of voice she didn't know was possible for her to convey. 

He seemed to know what she wanted, as he got closer to her and started kissing her collarbone. She moaned, closing her eyes to take it all in. "Shh," she said, placing one hand over his lips. "You are marvelous at this and I feel great but I want you to show me what you can do? I've never let loose before. I want to be screaming your name. Are you up for a challenge?"

• Like 1

Theo relished the weight of the challenge she presented; it was invigorating. The knowledge that Asher wanted to experience new heights with him was not only arousing but profoundly intimate. "With pleasure," he murmured, voice dripping with anticipation. With newfound determination, he adjusted his angle, thrusting deeper and hitting just the right spot inside her. The slow, teasing rhythm he'd maintained up to that point transformed into something more fervent and powerful. Each thrust was calculated, intended to draw out the maximum pleasure from her body. He paid careful attention to her reactions, allowing them to guide him, ensuring he maintained a perfect balance between passion and tenderness. Theo's free hand slid underneath Asher, gripping her hip, anchoring them together as he moved in perfect sync with her. He could feel the delicious tension in her muscles, the unmistakable signs that she was on the edge.

"You 'want to be screaming my name' huh?" Theo said huskily, every word punctuated with a deliberate, deep thrust. "Hold on, love, because by the end of this, you'll not only be screaming it, but you'll remember this night every time you hear it." This last part he whispered into her ear, knowing it would get a response. Theo's teeth then grazed Asher's sensitive spot on her neck, eliciting a shiver from her with each delicate nibble. His fingers sought out her most intimate spots, circling and teasing, ensuring that every touch was driving her closer to the brink. The sultry atmosphere, heightened by the candlelight and their combined arousal, acted as a potent aphrodisiac, pushing Theo to tap into depths of passion and skill he hadn't realized he possessed. With every movement, every touch, he was determined to push Asher towards the crescendo of pleasure she craved.

Asher would be lying if she said she was thinking of something. She couldn't. Her mind was completely blank and focused only on what was happening between her legs. She felt like her body was building up to something but then letting go before it could get there. As though it was afraid of what would happen if it went over the edge. Every time Theo thrusted upon her, she felt herself moaning and biting her lip ever so slightly. Her voice had changed. It was softer and sweeter. More feminine, which was surprising, but she didn't fight. She wouldn't be able to fit it regardless. 

She grabbed a piece of the comforter and her hand wrapped around it tightly, clenching her fist as though she was desperate to find something that would bring her back to the moment. "Theo," she said, not recognizing if her voice was a whisper or a scream or was calm despite the situation. "Go harder. Play with me. I can feel something." 

• Like 1

Theo's eyes darkened with intense desire, fueled by Asher's plea. The raw authenticity in her voice, paired with her vulnerability, drove him further into a fervor. She was revealing her deepest desires to him, and he felt both honored and compelled to fulfill them. 

Picking up the pace and thrusting with more force now, each movement was calculated. Every angle meant to push her towards the very edge she seemed so tantalizingly close to. "Anything for you," he whispered into her ear before leaning back slightly, allowing him a better angle to see and play with her most sensitive areas as he continued his deep thrusts. Theo reach between them, his fingers danced over Asher's clit, applying the perfect blend of pressure and speed, designed to help tip her over into ecstasy. "You look breathtakingly beautiful lost in pleasure beneath me like this" Theo teased. He reveled in every moan, every shiver, and every whispered plea that spilled from her lips now. "That's it, Asher," he groaned, voice laced with passion, "Let go. I've got you." He aimed to usher her towards the precipice of ecstasy, determined to be the one who showed her the heights of pleasure she'd never known before.

Asher didn't know what this moment would feel like. All the girls in her class that had talked about it, never got into much detail and the rest always finalized the conversation by saying that the guys they were with didn't know how to perform this last part of the deal and it was simply finalized with some fake moaning and things of the sort. But this felt real and Asher didn't need to lie to a group of girlfriends to validate her experience. She hadn't lost her virginity at seventeen but at least she knew what it was supposed to feel like. 

"Oh Theo, oh!" She was half listening to what he was saying. She rather focused on his touch. Her legs were spread wide and she could feel her muscles contracting. He told her to let go and she knew she needed to let go, but somehow her body was unwilling and she could feel it tensing up and refusing. It was an interesting how it was a pleasurable sensation just holding on tot hat feeling. She could feel her legs shaking and when she couldn't hold on anymore, when the tension was becoming too much to bear, almost painful, she let go and felt it all over her body. 

The sounds she uttered were not exactly screams but a mixture of such and moans. She felt her clit clenching and letting so, almost like it was pounding. When she was done, she looked at Theo and it wasn't until now that she realized what he had said. "I've got you."  What did that even mean? And was he serious? He was asking a lot from her and she wasn't sure she could give it to him. Furthermore, what if she did and then he didn't? It would make her look foolish and that was not something she could bear.

• Like 1

Emotionally and physically, this was new ground for both of them, but more so for Asher, and Theo was sensitive to that. He had always been the charmer, the one who could woo and win effortlessly, but tonight was different. Asher's vulnerability, her trust in him, meant something profoundly significant. That it meant so much both surprised and scared him, this wasn't just some one off fling anymore. He caressed the side of her face with tenderness, hoping to reassure her. "Asher," he began softly, "when I said 'I've got you,' I meant in that moment, in your pleasure, in your vulnerability. I would never want you to feel unsafe or uncertain with me."

She seemed lost in her thoughts, processing the intensity of their shared experience and perhaps the deeper implications of his words. "You don't owe me anything," he continued, trying to address her unspoken concerns. "This was about us, about pleasure and connection." He hoped she understand that his intentions were genuine. The bond they were forming, the intimacy of the moment, was important to him.

Theo leaned in, brushing his lips against Asher forehead in a gentle kiss. The atmosphere in the room had shifted from raw passion to something more delicate – a mixture of vulnerability, understanding, and burgeoning trust. He took her hand, intertwining their fingers, wanting her to feel connected, not just in a physical sense, but emotionally too. "Whatever you're feeling, whatever you're thinking," he whispered, "you can share it with me. Always." He hoped his words would provide comfort, allowing them both to navigate the complexities of what had transpired and what might come next.

It was like he had read her mind but what he answered her wasn't at all what she was expecting or at all what she wanted to her. For all her tough demeanor, Asher did want someone to rely on. She had gone so long being the strong one, being the one that was reliable, the one that held what was left of her family together, that she had never stopped to think what it would feel like if she didn't have to. It had never been a fair arrangement but things in life were seldom fair so she had just done it. Done because no one else was going to and what happened then? 

"I was hoping you meant something different," she said when her eyes met his. She followed his hand as it entwined with hers and then brought her gaze back at him. "I was hoping you meant in general, not in this moment, in this situation. I don't feel unsafe or uncertain with you. My concern is rooted in certainty. If I let myself fall, who is going to catch me? I've always had to rely on myself so I know that I can't fall and even if I could, I'm the one that has to pick up the pieces." She shook her head then. "But that is much a deep conversation to have right now. Let's not go down that road. How are you feeling?"

• Like 1

Theo realized that maybe the context behind his words would better explain why he said what he'd said. "You know, I've never really been wanted before for anything long-term," he admitted, his voice rang with a raw honesty he'd rarely shown anyone. "I'm good for a fling, a good time, maybe even as a quick emotional band-aid, but no one's ever looked at me and thought I was something worth keeping around after. That's pretty much been my whole life. So, I've learned not to hope it might be different. And when you said what you said I suppose I misunderstood it and worried perhaps you thought I expected more." He paused as if struggling to find better words to say but failed to do so. "Perhaps you're right, maybe a conversation for another time", he smiled. "I get it, though. What it means to feel like you're standing on a ledge and wondering if anyone down there's got a safety net for you." For a man who had always been in control, who had always dictated the rules of the game, this was uncharted territory. Yet, for the first time, he found that he didn't want to navigate it alone.

A smile tugged at the corners of Theo's mouth, given the emotional gravity of Asher's previous comments, her question seemed almost comically understated, but it offered a momentary reprieve from the heavier matters at hand. With a playful glint in his eyes, he leaned in closer to her and said, "How am I feeling? Well, considering I just experienced an earth-shattering moment of pleasure with an incredibly beautiful and complex woman, I'd say I'm somewhere between 'winning the lottery' and 'flying away on a pegasus.' How about you?"

Asher looked at Theo and gave him a surprised look. She had encountered one too many boys that all they wanted was a fling. A no strings attached sort of scenario. She always found them immature and a waste of her time. The boy that only looked for a good time was just that to her, a boy and "grown men" that acted that way were the worst. But something that Theo had said was interesting and she wondered if that was the case always. She didn't think men ever thought they would only be around for a good time because no one thought they were worth it and as Asher listened to Theo, there was a part of her that maybe judged those boys too fast. 

She wanted to say something more but something about Theo's demeanor made her feel like he didn't want to breach the subject further. So she simply nodded. They could get back to it later. That moment was there for them to enjoy. "Winning the lottery huh? Was it never that good with other girls?" Why she asked that? She had no idea. "I feel great. Relaxed. Honestly, not sure exactly how to describe it. Like something has changed."

• Like 1

As Asher asked her question Theo felt a brief moment of insecurity; it was a short lapse in his otherwise self-assured demeanor. He had been with other girls before, yes, but this—whatever this was—felt categorically different. It wasn't just about the physical connection; it was the emotional depth, the vulnerability, the raw dialogue that had occurred between them that elevated the experience. Yet, acknowledging that, even to himself, made him feel exposed in a way he wasn't used to. "I've had good experiences," he began cautiously, "but this was different, Asher. This was more than just physical. It was like... like I was connecting with you on a completely different level. Maybe that's the lottery win I'm talking about."

Listening to Asher say she felt "relaxed" as though "something has changed" gave him pause. He had thought, perhaps foolishly, that he was the only one who felt the emotional over their connection. To hear her express it even in a somewhat veiled manner, felt like another form of intimacy, one that he hadn't expected but welcomed. "Change can be good," he said, letting his eyes meet hers. "It's a sign of growth, of new beginnings."

And as he sat there, still intertwined with her, Theo struggled internally with the crossroads he found himself at. For so long he'd maintained a protective barrier around himself, fueled by past rejections and the belief that he was just a 'good time' in the eyes of others. But Asher was making him rethink those notions? Making him question whether he'd been short-changing himself all along? "Well," he added softly, "here's to hoping we both keep winning lotteries, changing, and figuring out whatever this is" he said smiling at her.

Asher didn't know what she expected to hear or even what she wanted to hear. Everything about this moment was new to her and certainly frightening. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do after. Should they sit and chat? Put their clothes back on and walk away? They had this entire suite to themselves. No one was going to be waiting for her back at the party. She had made her exit and people oftentimes respected that. So what was she to do in general? Whatever felt right to her, no? Whatever felt right in the moment.

Asher grabbed Theo's arm and pulled him gently towards her. She didn't say anything as she wanted him to just lay next to her. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, gently caressing the softness of his skin and planted small, soft kisses over his shoulder blades. "Thank you," she finally said. "For this moment. For being so gentle. Why don't we just lay here and keep each other company?"

• Like 1

As Asher pulled him close, Theo felt a sudden transformation in his emotional landscape. The raw, vulnerable conversations and newfound intimacy made him question his long-standing notions about his own worth and emotional availability. Asher's words not only resonated deeply within him but also spotlighted an aspect of himself he hadn't consciously recognized. Her suggestion to simply lie together and "keep each other company" was an invitation to sustain that emotional depth. This was a far cry from the fleeting, surface-level interactions he was accustomed to. So, when he agreed, saying, "I can't think of a better way to spend this time," it was as much an acknowledgment of his own emerging feelings as it was a testament to the palpable connection between them.

As they lay there, tightly intertwined, Theo felt like he'd crossed an invisible line into unfamiliar but exciting territory. This wasn't just about the thrill of the moment or the physicality of their connection; it was about a genuine emotional exchange, a mutual unveiling of vulnerabilities and desires. And for the first time, he allowed himself to believe that perhaps he was worthy of more than just a fleeting engagement—that maybe he was entering a chapter in his life where he could be both desirous and desired for something deep and meaningful. With a sense of serenity he hadn't felt in years, he whispered back, "Thank you, Asher, for letting me see a side of myself I didn't know existed." As the words left his lips, Theo realized that he was not just thanking Asher, but also acknowledging a transformation within himself—one that made the unknown future an exhilarating prospect rather than a foreboding one.

~End

Important Information

Terms of Use