bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Brother Vs Brother

Dustin Graves

Being the combat instructor had its perks but trying to get the lessons down was something else sometimes. He had a hard time trying to get things going without going over the same thing. He was outside of the cabin working on somethings that he would be able to show off later. He was in great shape at the moment. The peak of his prime at the moment. Which was saying something. He grinned as he hit a combo and went to hit another one when a voice called out to him over the music that was blaring from the cabin. He glanced around and noticed that Liam was walking over to him. A smirk came to his lips. He owed the man a crap tone. He had been there for him since they were little, and he was happy to just have him around. And then there was the fact that he had pushed him and Krystal back together. Dustin couldn't help but wonder if he felt smug about that one too. "What's up bro?" he questioned him a little. He was thankful for this man that was for sure. 

@ Liam Santos

• Like 1

Liam was out a the beach getting some time to clean his sword where he met a new younger camper. He had lost track of time that he realized he needed to get back to the cabin to see what both Dustin and Benji were up too. The two had been there for him since he got to camp all those years ago. The three of them could always been found around the camp as they played around. But today he turned the corner to see Dustin who was outside looking like he was pushing himself to be the best as always. "BROOOOOOOOOOO" he called out to him with a smirk on his face as he began to run towards him.  Dustin had been happier lately as Liam worked his magic and pushed Krystal towards Dustin again. They both knew they wanted to be with the other but were being hard headed about it! "What you up to man? Need someone to spar with?" the glent of excitement in his eyes as he knew it would be fun to take Dustin on. 

Dustin watched as Liam ran to him. He couldn't help raised an eyebrow at the man.  He was curious at just what he had been up too. Soon enough, he arrived to Dustin and asked what he was up to and if he needed someone to spar with. Dustin grinned widened. "I've been trying to get some new combos down for the lessons I'm about to give." he told him and nodded his head about the whole sparing partner. "I don't think you can handle that." Dustin couldn't help but laugh at his brother, but he was only teasing as much as he could. He knew that Liam was bad ass too. If anything, he knew that Liam and benji might be able to put him on his ass if it was needed. And he would gladly take that from them. They had to bring him down some how. when his ego got the better of him. "You wanna help me out with them. Some of the combos need to be tried out." He said as he ran his hand through his hair, trying to get the sweat off his forehead.

• Like 1

Liam was pretty happy to always fight or spar with his siblings. Or to help Dustin with things he might need for his lessons....of course he was down! Dustin had been like his bro since he could remember. "Okay let's do it then" he said with a wicked smile. "I mean why don't you try me" he smarted off to Dustin as he was looking for a challenge. Being the best was what he wanted to be and he knew that meant he would have to beat Dustin! But that could be done on another day as today he just wanted to hang with his brother doing what he loved to do. "Yeah sure, just tell me what I need to do and then let's get this party started" he said laughing. Cracking his neck, Liam began to shake his arms and legs to loosen up. If he were to do this he didn't want to get hurt which meant he needed to be warm and ready!

• Like 1

Dustin couldn't help but grin a little at his brother. There was a lot to their realationship and all that but he loved him no matter what. Him and Benji were the best things other than Krystal that was. "Great." he said when Liam said that he join him. A bigger smirk appeared on his lips as he Liam told him to try him. Oh he would love to, but this was a matter or getting stuff together for his class. "Alright." he said as he moved into position and to show his brother. "I was thinking something like this." He said as he moved he body in a way that was a little confusing to get but the movement seemed to go smoothly. "Something like that." he said. "Wanna try it out so I can see how it looks?" He questioned Liam a little because when one is doing it alone, it is hard to try to understand what is going on. 

• Like 1

Liam observed Dustin's movements, studying the complex combination of strikes and footwork. He nodded, absorbing the sequence as best he could. "Alright, I think I got it," Liam replied confidently, his competitive spirit kicking in. He stepped forward, mirroring Dustin's initial stance, and began to execute the series of moves. He flowed from one strike to the next, focusing on precision and fluidity. Liam wiped the sweat off his forehead, catching his breath as he gazed at Dustin with admiration in his eyes. He couldn't help but feel a surge of pride for his brother's skills as an instructor. Dustin had a natural talent for teaching, and Liam knew firsthand how valuable his guidance had been throughout their time at camp. "What do you think?" he asked Dustin as he tried to mimic his older brother. The two of them had always pushed each other to the peak of their abilities. 

The older Ares boy watched closely as his brother mimicked what he had done, a smile coming to his face as he nodded his head. "Great." he said as he watched closer, there was something that didn't look right however, though it was nothing that Liam had done, it was Dustin. "So let's see." he said getting into the stance that he didn't like seeing. "Right here..." he said punching the air, "Let's change it to this..." he said as he brought up his knee to act like he was blocking an attack. He smiled a little. "Try that out a little." he said to his brother as he wanted to see what it looked like. He grinned the other motions already playing into his head on what he was going to do. "This is only one stance I was thinking of." he told Liam and nodded his head before whipping the sweat off it. "I was thinking that maybe we could do more to it like this." he said putting himself in front of his brother. "Keep doing what I showed you. You're going to block me as best as you can." he told him. "Try not to let me get through your hands." He told him with a smirk. His little brother was pretty much on par with him at the moment, which was why he trust him so much with helping him. Him and Benji both. 

• Like 1

Liam observed intently as Dustin demonstrated the altered stance, his curiosity peaked. He mirrored his brother's movements, trying to grasp the new technique. As he threw a punch and then swiftly brought up his knee to block an imaginary strike, Liam felt a surge of excitement. The adjustment added a new level of agility and defense to their training routine. Trying it a few times to just get the hang of it. Liam felt like he was going to the next level with this move in his belt. Eager to put the modified stance to the test, Liam focused his attention on his brother. He took a deep breath, centering himself, and readied his position. As Dustin positioned himself in front of him, Liam's determination intensified. He committed himself to the task at hand, determined to showcase his progress and block every attack Dustin threw at him.

With a mix of concentration and anticipation, Liam anticipated Dustin's movements, reacting swiftly to block each strike. The sound of their hands connecting filled the air, signifying Liam's improved defense. He reveled in the challenge and the trust Dustin had placed in him. As the training session continued, the brothers pushed each other to their limits, their bond growing stronger with every blocked strike and every shared moment of growth. "Come on Dustin, you can go harder" he said to his brother as he was blocking all of it so far but he knew if he pushed Dustin then he would soon land something on him. "Show me what you are made of" he yelled with a look of determination! 

[[GM rights to hit liam]]

• Like 1

There was always something to do with hand to hand and he was ready for all that. He wanted people to be pumped in doing these exercises and not bored. He was a son of Ares, which meant that he needed to go hard, if not all the time. After he showed his brother what he needed to change, he watched curiously, trying to see if there were going to be flaws in what he was teaching. He nodded his head and Liam seemed to be getting the hang of it. It was nice to have someone else try it out so that he would be able to see what was going on, what could be fixed and so on. As Dustin placed himself in front of his brother, he couldn't help but smirk. He watched Liam closely, trying to find the flaws in anything he did. 

For a while Liam had seemed to be blocking Dustin's movements, which was good. His brother was a fast learner. He would give him that much. It made him proud of course. However, Liam's words got to Dustin. He hadn't been doing his best and of course he caught on to that as well. He sighed and thought that his brother needed that. His older brother and cabin leader didn't need to give in to any of them. He shouldn't show calmness. Which was odd for him because that was crazy for him to do. He was an Ares child, there was no calmness in their lives. He fought his brother a little harder. Throwing punches that could hurt if it his brother. Then when he went in for a blow, he noticed an opening that Liam had left open on his right side. He faked left, but ended up going right, hitting him in the opening. As he connected, he moved back away from Liam and bounced on his toes to heels. 

• Like 1

Liam absorbed Dustin's punches with determination, blocking and countering as best he could. His focus sharpened as he responded to his brother's challenge, each movement calculated and precise. The training room echoed with the rhythmic thud of their strikes meeting mid-air. He grinned as Dustin intensified his attacks, appreciating the heightened adrenaline coursing through his veins. Liam's resolve only grew stronger, his mind fully engaged in the moment. 

Dustin's change in approach caught him off guard for a moment. Liam's eyes widened as he realized he had left himself vulnerable, his right side exposed. He braced himself for the impact, but it was too late. Dustin's punch connected, a solid hit that made Liam wince as the impact resonated through his body. Gritting his teeth, Liam acknowledged the lesson in that unexpected blow. He knew he had to be vigilant, to anticipate and adapt to every possible angle of attack. As Dustin retreated and bounced on his toes, Liam took a moment to catch his breath. "Nice move, Dustin," he panted, a mix of exhaustion and appreciation in his voice. He adjusted his stance, mentally reviewing what had just transpired. "Alright, let's go again," he said, a renewed determination in his eyes as he readied himself for the next round. He was now smirking as this was fun for him!!!! 

• Like 1

He had seen a weak spot in Liam's movements. It was the only reason why he was able to do what he done. He smirked as he bounced on his toes and heels as he watched and listened to his brother. The wind blew just a little, cooling their sweat from the body at least for a little bit. "Right, You shouldn't leave yourself open like that." he laughed a a little. There was all kinds of things that he wanted to say but when his brother had readied himself for more a grin split his face. "Ah, this is why I love fighting you." he muttered out as he brought his hands up and waved him forward to be the first one to make the first move. Lesson be damned at the moment. He was fighting with his brother at the moment. It was funner this way. "Any day now Laim." he smirked watching every move that the other boy made. 

Important Information

Terms of Use