bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust, My Fist Against Yours, in a Fight Against Lust

Liam Santos

Liam had not been at the Volleyball so he did not know all the details except what Dustin and Krystal had told him. Apparently this boy Theo was getting himself into some deep shit and now Dustin had tasked him to train Theo up for a fight against Mateo. Mr. D was the one that had ordered all of this but he didn't know how he ended up being the one training this dude. Theo had been around his age but the two of them were never in the same circle of friends. 

Sending the dude a message on a piece of paper, he found himself to the arena with a could things planned. First he would toughten the shit out of this pansy as he had no time for pussies. Well we will see what this dude was made of anyways. Standing in the middle of the arena he waited for the dude to show.

@ Theodore Thatcher

• ★DUDEITSBRITT changed the title to Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust, My Fist Against Yours, in a Fight Against Lust

Theo was kicking a rock as he made his way to the camp’s arena. He didn’t take the direct route, instead taking his time weaving in and around the buildings and nature. Pausing every once in a while to readjust the rock with his foot. He was in no rush to get ‘training’ started, only going because Mr. D had insisted; even Theo couldn’t argue his way out of this one. Truth was he’d been in plenty of fights before, even won more than he lost. It was those bimbo Aphrodite campers that had gotten him all distracted at volleyball. Otherwise he knew he wouldn’t have folded so quickly to a punk like Mateo. Yet despite tryin to convince Mr. D of that he had been assigned to Dustin for training lessons. What’s worse is Dustin then passed him off to Liam like he wasn’t even worth the time.

Arriving at the arena about 15 minutes late he spotted Liam looking like a proper pissed Ares child. “Hey!” he called out, making his way up to the guy. “So what’s da deal? Or maybe we can skip dis altogether, no? I promise I’ll tell Mr. D you were an excellent instructor kay?” Theo didn't have time for this and would do anything to get out.

• Like 1

Liam was already annoyed as he wasn't even the main person to be training this dumb hermes kid who can't keep his hands to himself.  He was just pre-training the little pipsqueak so that Dustin could train him more. Thinking back to when Dustin talked to him, he could not help but roll his eyes cause the boy was so out of training. Maybe if the kid kept his head focused on training on surviving and off of things that were not his we would not be in this situation. But here was Liam with a sword in his hand as he slashed through the air.  Trying to let out his rage as it was already time for him to be here but yetttttt SHOCKER TO US ALL he had not done so!!!!! Oh how Liam would make  him suffer for it. The ideas of how he would do that played in his head as he smirked.

As the time went on, he began to wonder if Theo would ever show but then again Mr. D would turn him into a grape vine if he didn't. So when he heard the annoying sound of Theo's voice. He turned around with a face that said he was pissed!!!! "Ha you want to skip with the display you showed the other day! What a joke you must be!" He said feeling his anger and letting it go to try and influence Theo. If this little punk was going to mess with him he would fuck with his punk ass back. He loved his dad's gift of making the other around him unconsciously arouse feelings of impulsive anger, hatred, and bloodlust in people, to the point of instigating physical violence. Well let's see if it would make this laid back bro into something he could work with! Holding his hand out he gave Theo the sign on Bring it On Mother Fucker! Dropping his sword he wanted to get a handle on what he was working with.

• Like 1

Theo wasn’t one to usually get angry. Frustrated? Sure! Annoyed? Quite often, especially with all the half-siblings he had to deal with on a daily basis. Anger however just wasn’t in his nature. Though today he was certainly in a foul mood, he could think of a million different things he’d rather be doing than this (come to think of it, about a million different people he’d rather be doing than this too). It’s not like he needed lessons anyways, it was a lucky shot and he had been distracted. Mateo was a brute but its not like he hadn’t had to fight off people that size before.

This Liam kid wasn’t helping either, the annoying punk was mouthing off some kind of nonsense that Theo chose to ignore. “You’d be doing my nose a favor if we skipped. Do you Ares campers EVER shower?” he shot back while pinching his nose in an exaggerated manner. He wasn’t sure why he’d said that exactly, something about this kid just made his blood want to boil. More than boiling, it was like an inferno now. He was getting furious but he no longer cared why. Liam was mostly a stranger to him prior to this and Theo never realized it until now but he had a face he just wanted to beat the shit out off. “A joke huh? Maybe I oughta’ knock your ass out and drag you to the lake to wash that stink away. Certainly be doin’ the camp a favor ya?” Theo didn’t wait for a response, instead he took a swing at Liam with his left hand, keeping his right arm up to guard. He’d show this Ares bastard a fight!

• Like 1

Liam knew the game he was playing with Theo as he began to talk shit to him! This was playing into the game he was hoping for as he could see the anger rising in Theo. Of course this only made Liam smirk his cocky smile as it only pleased him more. "HA well then you better plug up that nose buttercup as this is all yours for the next hour...but make it two if you keep running for mouth."  Granted he had been outside for a while, practicing his different routines so he did not smell the best. But he didn't give a shit how he smelled....this boy was still under his supervision after all. He didn't want to fail his brother Dustin after all! 

Ohhhhh how he loved his dad's abilities!!!!! It always made for some fun in the ares cabin of course as a bunch of hot heads were getting annoyed with each other and blowing up! "Only one way to find out" he said with a smirk as none of this talk was getting a rise out of him. Since he was more having fun now! "I didn't know Hermes was the god of running their mouth." He said with a smirk but in that moment he saw it coming. That left hand that took a swing at him which he leaned back to let it go past him. Before he ducked to swing his leg to take out Theo's below him. If this worked then the ass would be on the ground. There was more than one way to have a good fist fight and if anything came out of today. He would teach this punk to have more variety in his fighting skills!

• Like 1

Theo didn’t care at this point if his rage was due to something he’d done or Liam’s powers. “You know what! Fuckin’ make it three hours! I could use the exercise beatin’ your ass” he shot back, growing angrier by the second. This kid's putrid smell didn’t help his mood, it was a common insult that Ares campers smelled, Theo had assumed this was mostly untrue, but boy was this kid pushing it! Every second he was wasting here was a moment he could be off enjoying something…anything…else, but the more this kid mouthed off the more Theo wanted to stay just to get the chance to hit him. Theo was completely caught up in this rage spell.

I’ll run my mouth however the hell I please! In fact, you know what, after this I’ll run it over that Aphrodite girl I saw you staring at earlier.” Theo wasn’t sure how good of a comeback that was, but at this point he was more interested in trading blows than insults. Theo was too enraged to think about using his speed, besides, he didn’t want it to end too soon now. He was in this for the long haul! As Liam dogged and attempted to kick out Theo’s feet from under him he felt himself start to fall. His instinctive reflexes kicked in though and he managed to transition the fall into a ground roll instead of a complete tumble. Looking up at Liam now, “So, we gonna play dirty huh? Fine by me!” he shouted, gripping a handful of dirt and sand from the area ground he threw it towards Liam’s face. Using the distraction as a means to pick himself up from the ground.

• Like 1

Liam was having a good time now.....maybe training this little punk as boy wasn't going to be so bad after all!!! Seeing the anger welling up in the Hermes camper he just wanted to get him to the point of attack which would make him either make smart choices or not. Most did not act wise when angered which is why he loved his dad's gift to him so much. It made his opponents not act it ways they might otherwise. "GOOD" he yelled back "I am happy to see you are taking this fucking seriously for once in your fuckin life!

Liam didn't care if his smell got to the boy as he had been out here preparing for this little shit all day. He needed a lot of work but then maybe Dustin would be happy with him. "Ohhhhhh like you could get with her big shot" he said rolling his eyes before gritting his teeth "she is way out of your league.....plus I think you have enough issues dealing with Aphrodite girls anyways." This big shot thought he could out mouth Liam he had another thing coming for him!!!! The two began their fight as he dodge the punch but then swept Theo's feet out but just like most with ADHD. He rolled it out as he fell which was a pretty good move but he still needed a lot of work, Liam thought to himself. But soon after Theo threw dirty which got in his eyes as he tried to block it. "AHHHHHH YOU Punk Ass Bitch" he called trying to wipe his eyes fast enough to throw the next punch. 

• Like 1

Yea, I’m guessing this is the first time ANYONE has ever taken YOU seriously huh?Theo retorted to Liam’s first remark. “And why would they?......The younger brother?......Everyone knows if you want the job done right you give it to Dustin……I only showed up to this dumb training in the first place just to see how badly you would screw it up!Theo spat out, pausing in between sentences to dodge the occasional incoming blow, or to throw one out of his own. Honestly he was pretty sure that none of what he had just said was true, but in the heat of the moment the words just came pouring out of him uncontrollably now.

Theo wouldn’t admit it, but Liam was good at sparring, even with his enhanced speed and reflexes he still found himself having to pay very close attention. Even then, Liam was still able to land just as many hits as Theo was, the two of them would certainly have several new bruises after this. “Out of my league? You’re one to talk! I imagine even the pigs turn away and run when they see your ugly mug” he would have gone on as he had several over insults loaded and ready to go, but at this point he needed to stay focussed! Rolling back and throwing the sand had had the intended effect, buying him just enough time to get back up on his feet. He was about to press the attack but decided against it, in its own twisted way he was actually beginning to have fun. “You know, I suppose there are worse ways to spend an afternoon” he completed, starting to breath heavier now.

• Like 1

Liam could not stand this smartass who thought he was the hot shit. His blood was starting to boil as his remarks began to hit a nerve of his as he narrowed his eyes in response. Stay calm he told himself, use your anger in the fight he told himself knowing full well that this would pay off in the end. It was one of the things he learned growing up here as his anger was something that almost always got him into trouble. Liam smirked as he saw Theo dodge the blow time and time again. Goood let's see how he does now! "Ha says the boy who could not keep a family happy with him.....at least I can get that part right....I mean what has to be so wrong with you no family wants you."

Liam knew a lot about a lot of those around the camp. Especially when he was told from his brother he had to deal with this ass. Liam had felt inferior to Dustin, yes...but he just then pushed himself harder in sparring. Liam could feel himself hurting from some of the blows that Theo landed on him but they would heal up soon enough. "Ha funny that's not what your so called girls say.........they go running to you when they can't get me" he raised his eyebrows. Both boys were good looking of course but Liam wouldn't dare say shit about that. Getting the sand out his eyes he began to look for Theo when he heard what he say. "Now that's what I am talking about....come on punk give me all you got." Giving him a bring it on signal as he wiped the blood off his lip. 

Theo could feel the anger within him rising even higher at Liam's remarks. He gritted his teeth, clenching his fists tightly, struggling to hold back a retort that would only make things worse. But he couldn't help it; he had to let it out. "I may not have a perfect family, but at least I'm not stuck in my big brother's shadow!" Theo shouted, his voice dripping with venom. In that moment, he didn't care about anything else but hitting Liam as hard as he could.

Fueled by his rage, Theo launched himself at Liam, using his speed to his advantage. He managed to land a few good hits before Liam retaliated, but they didn't seem to phase the Ares boy. Liam's experience and technique were obvious, but Theo's anger and determination made him a formidable opponent. As the fight continued, Theo felt his body tiring, but he refused to give in. He wanted to prove to Liam and everyone else that he was more than just a troublemaker; he was a fighter who deserved respect.

The two of them exchanged blows, each one more vicious than the last. Theo could feel the bruises forming on his body, but he refused to let the pain slow him down. As they continued to fight, he couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. Despite their mutual animosity, he and Liam were pushing each other to their limits, and in a strange way, it felt like they were bonding. Deep down, Theo knew that this was exactly what he needed – someone who wouldn't hold back and would force him to be the best he could be. And whether he liked it or not, Liam seemed to be that person. "You're a tough one, Liam. I hate to admit it, but I think I'm starting to admire you. What do you say we call it a draw and grab a drink afterward?"

• Haha 1

As Liam's fists flew through the air, his mind swirled with a mix of anger, frustration, and self-doubt. With each insult hurled by Theo, a wound was reopened, a wound that had been festering for years. The words echoed in Liam's mind, reminding him of the truth he often tried to ignore: that he lived in his brother's shadow. Theo's jabs felt like knives digging deeper into Liam's insecurities. He gritted his teeth, his punches growing more intense, a physical outlet for the inner turmoil he battled. How many times had he heard the whispers, the comparisons, the expectation that he should be just like Dustin? It weighed on him, a heavy burden that threatened to crush his spirit. Dustin was the older and better brother but did that mean he was less than. 

Maybe it was the fact that the two of them fought for so long. Or was it that they both got in some good punches at each other. But Liam was feeling a little bit better about his anger. Some might say fighting with your fist is not a good way to deal with anger but it worked for him. It also seemed to help Theo as well!  Liam paused for a moment, his chest heaving as he caught his breath. He looked at Theo, studying his opponent's face for any signs of deceit. He saw the exhaustion and the bruised determination in Theo's eyes, mirroring his own. Despite the insults and the punches thrown, Liam couldn't deny that he felt a strange connection with Theo, a newfound respect for his resilience. It was as if they had both found a common ground, pushing each other beyond their limits.

Liam smirked, wiping the sweat off his brow. "You know what, punk? I think I can live with a draw. But don't think this means we're friends or anything. We'll just have a drink to celebrate surviving this fight." He extended a hand towards Theo, a silent acknowledgment of their shared battle. 

Despite the pain in his knuckles and the taste of his own blood in his mouth Theo grinned at Liam's acceptance. "Yeah, well, if we were friends, who would I use for target practice?" he spat back, extending his own hand to meet Liam's. Despite the retort, there was a level of respect in his eyes that hadn't been there at the start of their scuffle. His heart was pounding and his adrenaline still running high. But despite the pain....and the overwhelming rage......Theo found himself feeling more alive than he had in a long time. Maybe it was the thrill of the fight, or maybe it was something else entirely? Who knows...

When Theo clasped Liam's hand he couldn't help but feel a sense of triumph. He had survived the fight and he had stood his ground. His eyes met Liam's squarely, letting the other boy see his determination. There was a certain satisfaction in knowing he had proved himself to Liam, Ares campers did not give out respect to just anyone, it had to be earned, usually with blood. This was not a friendship, but......maybe it was a start.

The End.

Edited by Theodore Thatcher

Important Information

Terms of Use