bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Pegasus Stable: Up and Away we Go!

Dahlia Wakabayashi

Dahlia woke up early as she was going to the Pegasus Stables today to have a bit of fun with flying on them. Seeing that not too many were up at 8am, she did her normal morning routine as she always did. Going to get something to eat before she had fun with the Pegasi that stayed in the stables. But as she walked to the stables she began to get so excited that she closed her eyes as she ran up to the stables. This was a big mistake as she ran into someone, as she then fell to the ground "Ohhhhffffff" she said as she landed on her butt. "I am so sorry" she said as she opened her eyes after getting her barring on the ground. Looking up she saw another camper. Were they going to be mad????

@ Elena Clarke

• Like 1

Elena was having fun out in the sun. Apart from war and strategy and other Ares stuff, she also liked to be outdoors most of the times. Ares were also known to be a fan of food too. Though she was walking outside at the grounds where the stables are. She was fascinated of the Pegasus at camp, and she hadn’t really looked closely at any of them yet. She made way through a little crowd of demigods before getting to the stables. Just before she could walk to it, she had been bumped another camper. Luckily she regained her height thanks to her Ares physical strength. "Oh it’s okay, I’m okay." Ares children were always athletic and strong so they weren’t that vulnerable. "Are you checking out the Pegasus too?"

• Like 1

Dahlia did not know who she ran into, it could have been anybody but when she got a good look at them. She realized her mistake in the fact it was an Ares Camper who was about a year younger than she. Cringing she waited for the screaming and anger as most would do that, but not this time. "Ohhhhh" she said at first taken aback from the first reaction that it took her a moment to answer the second "Ummm yes, I was going to give one a bath and then maybe fly some" she said still watching the girl. But then pushing herself up off the ground, she began to brush herself off as she smiled a little. Holding out her hand she beamed "Um hi I don't think we have met before. I am Dahlia" she said while giving a huge smile. 

• Like 1

Elena had good reflexes enough that she regained her balance, though if she fell down she might’ve been a bit furious but not to the girl but her slow response. She actually had quite high standards to herself, since she really wanted to ace high in her classes and also being an Ares. Her mother always taught her to be patient and generous so she had that part of her. Besides she was facing someone older than her, she had to give respect. "That sounds fun, I’ve never flew one before." Not in her life in camp before ever since she came here. She had roamed more indoors. She wondered if the half bloods here do that often and for what purpose. "Dahlia….I’m Elena, pleasure meeting you. Do you do this often? Meeting the Pegasus I mean." She definitely didn’t mean bumping to people often. Something about the Demeter girl’s smile was really calming Elena’s thoughts. She traced around seeing some half bloods mounting on the Pegasus as they arrive or depart. 

Dahlia had never been friends with many Ares campers before as they always kind of ......scared her.......but who could blame her? Dahlia felt like this big ball of flowers looking towards a sun but they seemed to be filled with fire and destruction. But watching the ares girl, maybe she wasn't as mean as some of them were. "It was be a lot of fun" she said a bit more shyly. Thinking about the last time she did that! The wind in her hair with laughter as they soared through the sky. "Nice to meet you Elena" she said grinning, happy to know her name now. "I do come out here to brush them or talk to them when I miss home" she said honestly. Dahlia was one that lived on a farm with her dad. They had horses which she learned to ride when she got to USA. Back in Japan she never really had the time to do anything but stay on the run with her dad. "Have you ever been out here before?

Important Information

Terms of Use