bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

De Ja Vue

It wasn't that long ago that Julia was a brand new camper, luckily she didn't have to wait long to be claimed by her mother. She loved to hang around the Big House, just to spot new comers, she loved to make friends but she also liked to find out if anyone that shows up will turn out to be a siblings of hers. As she started to learn some of the traits of the different cabins, she starts to play guessing games, with some of the new campers. She has yet to get one right though. As she was walking around, she was looking up at the sky, when she bumped into something, or someone. Stopping with a "humph" she blushed as she looked at the boy she had ran into, "I'm sorry" she says with a smile. Sticking her hand out for a shake, she introduced herself "I'm Julia, and you?" she questioned. Giving him a once over she realized he was new, which made her excited, "Hey your new here aren't you?" she blurted in excitement. 

@ Jules Vivian

Edited by Julia Dutkiewicz
  • Like 1

Jules wandered around the camp to know more about it, made sure he could find an escape if something happened. He didn't really trust those people, they seemed to be nice but who knows what will happen? Max was nice at first after all but look at what he had done. After placing an apple he got from children of Demeter on Sandra's bed when she was out of the cabin, he walked outside, an apple on his hand. He looked around the camp while biting the apple but someone bumped into him, the apple on his hand landed on the ground. He turned around to see the person, his brows drew together, "Mind your step. There isn't just you at the camp". He looked at her hand hanging in the air, waiting for him to shake while he wasn't sure what to do. Nothing would happen, right? Slowly held her hand and shook for a second, he replies shortly, "Jules". The sudden excitement made him stepped back, he confusedly looked at her, "Yes, I'm new. But why are you so happy?"

Edited by Jules Vivian

Julia was always a happy go lucky girl, she had her days when she felt down or upset, but for the most part she tried to look at the positives in life. When she pumped into the boy, she had said sorry, but that didn't seem to matter to him making a comment that she wasn't the only person at camp. This made her giggle and she smiled "Of course, its not just me silly" she says with another small laugh. He finally took her hand and introduced himself "Nice to meet you Jules!" her smile growing bigger, as he said that he was new. Why was I so happy? she thought to herself, she's never really been asked a question like that. Cocking her head to the side "It's exciting to have a new camper, never know when a sibling is going to come in" smiling wide "You could totally be one of my half siblings!" she exclaims. "That would be something to be happy about, of course, I don't actually know, and it would be fine if you weren't BUT I'd still like to be your friend?" she asks becoming a little bashful from asking to be friends, hoping he didn't say no. 

Before he could respond though, she grabbed his hand and smile "Come on, I can show you around".

• Like 1

[[W: So sorry for replying so lateeeeee 😭]]

It seems like if he said in harsh voice, she wasn't offended, which was something Jules didn't really understand. It felt like she smiled all the time, where did she take the positive energy from? Being a half-blood feels like a curse but she didn't care about it. In fact, she was excited when she was here just like his sister. Could he believe in those campers or they would be like Max? His breath started to be heavier when his nerve caught him. Jules took a few step back, he gasped for breath, his hand clenched into a fist . Max was still a nightmare to him. "No friend" was the only thing he could said before he could finally calm himself. But before he could say anything more, the girl grabbed his hand and dragged him around the camp to show him. "Where are exactly you taking me to?"

Julia was so excited to meet a new camper, she forgot her manners when she grabbed the boy. Stopping in her tracks when the words hit her 'no friend' she let the boys hand go and turned to face him. "I'm sorry, I just like to meet new people. I wanted to show you around camp" she says with a half-smile. Taking a breath and calming her excitement down, she extended her hand "let's start over" she says with a smile. She was one to be impulsive sometimes when she got excited, her biggest mistake was not thinking about the fact that someone new to the camp and being new herself the campers didn't know how she acts, and maybe her impulsiveness could seem rude, especially when she just randomly grabbed Jules without his permission. 

"I really am sorry, would you like to follow me and I can show you around camp?" she questioned the boy, hoping to make a mends and maybe he might change his mind about being friends.

Important Information

Terms of Use