bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Let's go Shopping!!!!

McKayla Johnson

MK was excited that the end of her school year was just around the corner. That meant a few things for her, one that her graduation was coming up fast and two that she needed a dress for the occasion. So sending her sister an Iris message to meet her in NYC for a girls shopping trip. Her excitement overtook her as she took the train in from Boston. Maybe her sister would want to go to a place much warmer after this? As she got out of the train she held a taxi to time square where she would wait for her sister. The thoughts of the beach made her want to go home, pack and then head to Florida or somewhere much warmer than here. Looking around she was beaming as it had been since the volleyball game since she had seen her sister. 

@ Krystal RosePegasus.png

When Krystal got the Iris message, she was excited. She was so happy for her sister and couldn't wait to go shopping and find her a beautiful dress for her occasion. New York was a busy place, and Krystal wasn't exactly a huge fan of the city, but she had to admit they had amazing shops to look at and you could spend hours looking around, finding all kinds of things. Even though spring was around the corner, it was still chilly in the city, so she dressed herself in a her cute red sweater, over top her favorite black long sleeve shirt, that had a cat on the front of it, and a nice pair of jeans. Grabbing her purse on the way out, she headed to meet her sister.

Arriving at Time Squar, Krystal looked around moving through the crowds to find her sister. When she finally spotting her, she ran toward her "McKayla!" she exclaimed wrapping her younger sister into a hug! They hadn't seen each other in what felt like forever, and Krystal was so happy that her and her sister were finally getting along with each other. "Where we headed first?" she questioned MK.

• Like 1

As McKayla sees Krystal running towards her, she smiles and hugs her sister tightly. "Krystal, I missed you so much!" she exclaims. "I'm so glad you could come and help me find a dress for my special occasion." Her sister was always one that had good taste in clothes and such. So asking her to shop would be a good idea as she was only going to graduate from high school once in her life. McKayla takes Krystal's hand and leads her through the crowds of people in Times Square. "First, let's go to this cute boutique I found online. They have a lot of dresses in different styles and colors," she says. This was at least a start for them anyways, but who know where she would find the final dress that she would keep. 

Looking back at her sister, MK was smiling as she felt happy in this moment that her and her sister was bonding. Most of her life she had been pushing her away as she let jealously take over. But no longer would she do that as she had learned that Krystal had still loved her all these years even with MK's attitude against her. 

Krystal took a step back as McKayla collided with her wrapping her arms around her. Krystal laughed has she threw her arms around Mckayla "I've missed you too!! I'm so excited to see you!" They had felt like strangers for so long, it was nice to finally spend time with her younger sister. Once they released each other's embrace, Krystal grabbed Mk's hand "Let's go then!" she said enthusiastically. Krystal loved to dress up, specially when she is normally in workout clothes or sweatpants, so when the occasion arises, she is one of the first to get all dolled up. Getting the chance to help her sister pick out a beautiful dress was actually really exciting for her, but she knows it's going to be so hard to pick the perfect dress. 

They made their way to this cute little boutique, it was in one of those old style buildings, it was even colored in a beautiful mint green. In the windows were gorgeous ball gown dresses. Looking towards her sister she smiled brightly "this place looks like something out of a fair tale just from the outside!" she exclaimed as she reached for the door, opening it to let Mk in first. "After you" she smiled.

• Like 1

It was a relief to see that their bond was still intact despite the years of distance and occasional jealousy. As they entered the boutique, McKayla was immediately captivated by the array of beautiful dresses. Silks, lace, satin, and sequins in every color of the rainbow adorned the racks. She turned to Krystal, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Krystal, this place is like a dream come true! I don't even know where to start." Grabbing her sisters hands she grinned as MK never really had friends like this back in Boston. It was hard being a demi-god as that meant you were different than the other ones around you in the mortal world. They didn't know how to fight against monsters or even that they existed, but for once she felt normal being in a story ready to shop with her sister. "What color should I do?" 

Krystal sighted happily as Mk grabbed her hand and they started through the boutique. There were so many dresses of all different styles and colors, she couldn't believe how many options there were in this little shop. She almost wondered if this shop might be their first and last stop for dress shops. As Mk pulled her through the dress there was one style in particular that caught her eyes. Coming to a stop, causing Mk to yank back toward her she giggled slightly "Look at these!" she said wided eyed (dress), "I think you should try on one of these dresses McKayla, you would look stunning in one" she commented with a grin from ear to ear, her sister had the perfect body she felt that this dress would accentuate her curves just right. Walking over to the dresses, she starts thumbing through them, and then looking to her sister "hmm" she thought "what color?" she questioned as she would pull one out and try to see if she thought it matched her sisters skin tone. 

That's when she pulled out one labeled Lavanda, holding it up to Mk "this one!" she exclaimed, "try this one on" she said as she handed her the dress.

• Like 1

McKayla's heart swelled with gratitude as she navigated the sea of dresses alongside her sister. The boutique felt like a haven of beautiful possibilities, a stark contrast to her life as a demigod at camp. Here, she could be a typical teenage girl with her sibling, and that was a precious gift. "Krystal, you have such an eye for this," she said, genuinely appreciating her sister's fashion sense. "I trust your judgment." MK was a typical tomboy but could class up a time or two. But Krystal was one of those nike children that could be a model for sure. MK was always a bit self conscious of her muscles as she didn't know if she looked feminine enough!  When Krystal held up the Lavanda dress, McKayla's eyes locked onto it, and she couldn't help but smile. The delicate shade of lavender seemed to call to her, and she imagined how it might complement her complexion. "This is perfect Krystal" she remarked, taking the dress from her sister's hands. "Let's give it a try!" McKayla headed toward the dressing rooms, eager to see how the Lavanda dress would look on her. Seeing that it would hug her curves, maybe she could surprise Levi with this???? Finishing up putting it on, it looked so good but the back needed to be zipped. "Krystal I need your help" she called as she came out of the dressing room and turned around for her to zip it. 

Krystal was delighted that McKayla was willing to trust her and give her pick a chance. Smiling from ear to ear she followed her over to the dressing room, finding a chair she sat down, while Mk went to try the dress on. A few seconds later, Mk walked out hollering for her needing help. When she came around the corner from where she was sitting, Mk was already turned with her back facing her, needing assistance in zipping the dress up. Just from the back Krystal could see how well the dress hugged her sisters beautiful curves. Once she pulled the zipper up, she took it upon herself to grab her sister's shoulders and spin her around, with a small giggle. Once turned to face her, Krystal stepped back to admire her sister. 

"Wow! Oh my god girl" she says speechless. Krystal's face probably says it all, her eyes wide, her mouth dropped open. McKayla looked absolutely gorgeous, and without even thinking she smirked "Levi is going to have a hard time pulling that off of you" she giggles as she makes the moment. Krystal still wasn't to sure about Levi with her sister, and she has definitely been keeping an eye on the boy, but she could see how happy he actually made her sister so she was willing to give him the benefit of doubt. "So beautiful!" she says excitedly. 

Important Information

Terms of Use