bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

River Mouth Wave: Time to Surf it Up!

Elena was worried whether Fin would hear her from the sound of small and gigantic waves , and the wind too, and her falling down abruptly after wasn’t a good outcome of the romantic words she had spoken towards Fin. Though he seemed to have heard her, and heard him saying something before she splashed into the water. She could clearly hear him calling her name, then the ‘love’ word to her next. Really?? Was it not only one sided but mutual??? She was only planning to confess herself and not knowing what in return, but she was only feeling the constant contentment when he said he loved her too. Hottie loves cutie and that was what she had been thinking about all these days. She even consulted her brother but that didn’t go well. She knew about the kind of person Fin was, but deep down she felt like there might be a reason why Fin was a playboy. She only felt constant love towards him even if she was retorted at first. So she was too happy but water swarmed in, so she had to focus on the water and picking up onto her board again to hear what he had to say again. She closed her distance towards him, looking at him right in his eyes, sincerely looking if he meant it and how he had responded to her. "Really? You do? " She beamed at him, awaiting for his reply. She felt herself tearing up even when her face had seawater all over it. She could feel that he was kind of serious when he said it. She wondered if the playboy really had feelings for her, and if it was for a short moment or longer.

Edited by Elena Clarke
  • Like 1

Finley looked deeply into Elena's eyes, his own gaze filled with sincerity and affection. He couldn't deny the surge of emotions that flowed through him, knowing that his feelings for her were genuine. He reached out, gently brushing a wet strand of hair from her face, his touch tender and filled with warmth. "Yes, Elena. I think I really do," he replied, his voice soft and steady. "I've never felt this way before, and being with you, surfing with you, it just feels right. I care about you so much, and I want to explore this connection we have." Finley took a deep breath, his heart swelling with a mix of excitement and vulnerability. He held his breath, hoping that his words resonated with her.

• Like 1

Elena found herself trying to catch a breath after hearing what Fin had said to her, that he had feelings for her too. She only felt pure happiness at the moment and nothing more, nothing less. And also his hands caressing her face. She knew what she was about to do next would change everything between them, but she didn’t mind risking it, didn’t mind falling into troubles too. She knew she could trust him and his words , enough that she could continue falling for the guy. Maybe………but all she could think right now was his words and his words alone. She also felt the same , even for surfing she could feel the rush of excitement with him. She felt as if she could depend on the Iris boy, for as long as she lived! Forever maybe? "That’s so good to hear Fin……and I care about you too, a lot! I mean I love you that’s why haha." She couldn’t even remember since when she did, but she had only eyes and heart for this boy. She agreed with that exploring as she was also curious to see how their relationship would turn out. She moved closer to him and bravely placed her lips on his, ready for the change, and well some romance too!

Edited by Elena Clarke
  • Like 1

Finley's heart soared as Elena reciprocated his feelings and expressed her love for him. He felt a rush of warmth and joy envelop him, knowing that they were on the same page. Her words echoed in his mind, and he couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of happiness. He leaned in, his lips meeting hers in a gentle, passionate kiss. In that moment, time seemed to stand still as their connection deepened. The taste of the salty sea air mingled with the sweetness of their kiss, creating a memory that would forever be etched in his mind. As they broke apart, Finley looked into Elena's eyes, a wide smile spreading across his face. "I love you, Elena," he whispered, his voice filled with tenderness. "And I'm ready to embark on this journey with you, to see where it takes us...but let's take it slow and enjoy it k"  Then nodded his head towards the shore he smirked "Lets go back and get cleaned up...we have been out here for a while."

• Like 1

Elena felt the butterflies in her stomach as she had confessed her feelings and had known it was a mutual thing. She was overjoyed by that, even more when he leant in and kissed her back. Their kiss wasn’t long but it sure was passionate and hot. She knew for the first time what kissing get like, and that she was glad it was Fin for her first kiss. She kissed him mild wildly before looking into his eyes again. Hearing his words made her heart soften and calm, like the waves around them. She was glad that their kiss moment was perfect and it was at the most romantic hotspot too! Thanks to Summer she had the best season so far. She was going to remember this for life. "I love you too Fin, I’ll always do.” She was hearing the wedding bells already. She smiled heartily at him, feeling happiness and warmness all from him, hoping that this would stay for long or forever. "Yeah…..yes………Let’s go.” She hoped they would enjoy as long as possible, hopefully not ever to break up or something. She also hoped that his playboy character wasn’t going to happen to her, or she’d be crushed. Yeah well, but she still enjoyed this moment and they were off to the beach for the clean up, hands still attached and hopefully they remained together. 

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use