bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Reporting from Camp Half Blood

Sage Roberts

Sage was excited that her sister Henry wanted to meet up, and train a bit. Plus she was someone she loved to talk about camp gossip to which was nice. Sage being Sage meant she knew everything about everyone as she kept files on them all. Some found this creepy but in her mind, this place was home so she had to keep it safe by knowing all the things she could. On the way to the Arena, she pulled out her notebook as she jotted down a few notes from her last night excursion she did. Shadow her NEMESIS was out there doing something EVIL!!!!!!!!

She could not trust him at all! But how was she going to prove everything to Lilythe when she acted as if she was under his mind spell. But the Hecate children can't do that right?? Shaking her head she finally made it to the Arena when she began to stretch to get warmed up. Her excited was rising as she would soon see her half sister.

@ Henrietta Abbot

Henry was standing, celestial bronze sword at her side, when her sister approached her. They had been close for a long time -- both in proximity and in spirit. Sharing a cabin at camp was both a blessing and a curse; built-in friends, built-in arguments on cabin inspection days. 

"Ugh, I've been waiting forever! Is scribbling in your notebook really more important than training? I bet you 3 to one last time, remember?" she teased, grinning as the pretty girl approached. Sage was fantastic company, a worthy opponent AND a never-ending fountain of camp gossip. 

• Like 1

Looking up from her notebook she laughed "Noooo it isn't BUTTTT" she stopped and laughed "It keeps us safe from the unknown and knowledge is power after all...Plus I remember it being a draw!" Sage stuck out her tongue as she knew her sister beat her last time but she loved taunting her anyways. It was nice to have sisters that were like you...welll most the time. There were times when they get on your nerves but she still loved them nonetheless.

Finishing her stretches she then smirked as she posed ready for them to train together. "Did you hear that Helena is pregnant with Mateo baby?" This was going all over camp as the young girl Helena had gotten tangled in the lifestyle of Mateo. He was known for his BDSM life style as a Dom and then this innocent aphrodite child becomes his sub and ends up pregnant!!!! With that Sage then ran towards her sister ready for the fight. 

• Like 1

"If knowledge is power you're as good as a mortal, Sage! A draw!" Henry retorted, but she had a hint of a smile on her face. Like any sister, Sage knew how to push her buttons. Drawing her sword and standing with her feet apart, Henry cocked her head at Sage, challenging her to strike first. Classic Athena's child move; you want to give the enemy an opportunity to show their weaknesses. Of course, Henry knew Sage's weaknesses already, about as intimately as Sage knew all of hers. At camp, you just have to act like every fight is your first.

"No way, she was always so sweet! Hey, if it's true, dibs not babysitting -- Matteo's spawn? Gods, what a nightmare that kid would be!" Henry didn't know Matteo well at all, but his reputation around camp was far from flattering.

• Like 1

Sage's mind was still racing with thoughts of Shadow and the impending danger he posed, but for now, she focused on the exhilaration of combat. "I know, right?" Sage replied. "Can you imagine Matteo's offspring wreaking havoc all over camp? It'd be chaos!" She grinned, knowing that their sisterly banter provided a welcome distraction from the weight of their responsibilities as demigods. Their sisterhood was a bond forged through blood and shared experiences, a connection that ran deeper than any feud or annoyance they might have. Sage cherished these moments, the camaraderie and the familiarity. As they sparred, she couldn't help but feel a surge of gratitude for having Henry by her side, someone who understood the complexities of their lives and could stand as an equal in battle. Sage's sword went towards Henry as she spun and tried to fake her out. But of course her sister knew all her moves and such!  "They are going to leave the camp and get jobs in the world....I do not want to imagine the monsters they will have to deal with." 

• Like 1

Henry's nose wrinkled at the thought of leaving the camp like that. "Gods help them. I'm staying right here for as long as I can!" The girl didn't like to admit it, but she was scared of the world outside the camp's borders. Sure, the monsters were bad but... pretending to be normal, fitting in with society, getting a job? That was all worse as far as she was concerned. And if she left, she'd be leaving behind so many people. Sage included. 

Shaking off the thoughts, Henry dodged a very competent attack from Sage. The sound of their weapons clashing together was abrasive but comfortable, somehow. Familiar and homey. "What else? Hey, how about that guy you hate -- Shadow? Any updates?"

• Like 1

The thoughts of leaving camp were scary once a demi-gods sees they are mostly safe here at camp. As they age they only get stronger smells to lure monsters to them which wish only to eat them. Why was their lives so hard? It wasn't as if they asked to be part god and part mortal. Sage wished that she got to see her mother. Of course the god's did not like to play favorites but she had dreamed of what she would say to her if she could. "I am right there with you" she said with a sour face. "Think of the spiders out there or even trying to hold a job with monsters coming at you....I don't know how older demi-gods do it. I know there is new rome but still" her voice was one shook a little with this as all these things terrified her. 

Seeing that her sister dodged her attack she smirked as their weapons clashed together. Sage had been at camp for a while now as her dad did not want her at home anymore. But this left her mind when the word Shadow came up. Rolling her eyes she made some upset sounds "That evil man, well he was at the birthday party with lilythe. Parading her around like a trophy...but he is up to something and he is trying to keep me quiet.....I told you about him using the spell to make my mouth disappear when I interviewed him right?" 

• Like 1

Henry's whole body shuddered at the mention of spiders, making her vulnerable to attack from Sage. Rookie move. "Don't... I'd even teach at camp til I die if it guaranteed me protection from those things."

Seeing an opening as Sage reacted to the thought of Shadow, Henry lunged forward with her sword. "You might have mentioned that," she smirked, knowing that it had been a topic of discussion they'd practically done to death. "So what do you think he's hiding? Any theories in that notebook of yours?" Henry knew this was something Sage felt passionately about, and she wanted her sister to get it off her chest. Henry herself wasn't well enough acquainted with Shadow to be of any help, other than an ear to listen. She held her hand up as a signal for a break, then dragged it across her sweaty forehead. Training in mid-afternoon on a hot day was a bad idea. 

• Like 1

Sage sidestepped Henry's lunge, narrowly avoiding her sister's attack. She took a moment to catch her breath, wiping the sweat off her brow with the back of her hand. "Ugh, I know, right? Spiders are the worst!" Sage exclaimed, her voice filled with a mixture of disgust and fear. The mere thought of those eight-legged creatures sent shivers down her spine. When she was little she would have nightmares about them and wake up with cobwebs all over her.  All Athena children had this fear due to their mom cursing the weaver. 

With a deep sigh, Sage leaned against her sword, her mind drifting back to Shadow and the secrets he held. "I've been trying to piece it all together," she confessed, her eyes narrowing in concentration. "I think he's planning something big, something that could put all of us in danger. But he's careful, you know? Like he's always one step ahead." She glanced at her notebook, filled with scribbles and notes about Shadow's suspicious activities. "I don't have solid proof yet, just fragments of information. But I won't rest until I expose him for who he really is." If she was honest she thought he was using magic but how could she convince Lilythe as she thought he was the best thing since sliced bread!!!! "I fear it isn't anything I can stop......that truly scares me" she admitted to her sister. Sage had been looking down at the ground but now she looked up to Henry. "Loukas thinks he is amazing too......I don't want to lose my boyfriend to him....I" she closed her eyes as she could feel the fear take over. Loukas was the her one person who made her feel wanted that wasn't a half sibling. He made her feel safe and loved her for her......what if Shadow did the same to Loukas that he is doing to Lilythe.

• Like 1

"Listen, if you don't like him then neither do I. If there's anything I can do to help you take him down, you know I will." There was a slight fire in Henry's eyes now, a bright quality ignited by the thought of her friend being in danger somehow. She spun her sword in her hands a little. This was a nervous habit of hers that had persisted since she first got her hands on the camp practice swords. 

"You won't lose Loukas, Sage. He adores you, more than he'd ever adore Shadow." seeing that Sage was upset made Henry draw herself up slightly, correcting her posture. 

"If we're gonna take him down, you need some more practice. Your parry is so weak I could get past you blindfolded!" Henry grinned and took stance again.

• Like 1

Sage took a deep breath, finding solace in her sister's words of support. She knew she wasn't alone in this fight against Shadow, and that gave her strength. "Thank you, Henry," Sage said, her voice filled with gratitude. "Having you by my side means everything to me." As Henry spun her sword, Sage's determination intensified. She wouldn't let fear and doubt consume her. She couldn't afford to be weak when it came to facing the challenges that lay ahead. With newfound determination, she straightened her posture and tightened her grip on her sword. "Alright then, let's see if you can get past me blindfolded," Sage replied with a giggle. That was when she thought about the next thing that was pretty big in camp.

"So Mateo best friend Levi, the other one that likes BDSM.....well you see" she leaned in with a smirk "I was sneaking in his room the other day trying to find out what he had done to MK....you know the whole crazy drama...MK dates Zoren and then Levi swoops in to steal her away.....MK and Levi met up in New York City and they well did the deed....was so unlike MK so I was trying to see if Levi used his charm speak but he did...apparently they are falling for each other which is so shocking as she hated levi before." Sage was talking so low and fast that she didn't know if henry caught everything she said but it was one of the crazy things she found of late! 

• Like 1

Listening to Sage's story, Henry's face cycled through a series of expressions. It was common for the camp to be drenched in drama -- teenagers, hormones, monsters, demigod abilities, etc -- but not so common for Henry to be at all involved. Henry was used to being on the sidelines, a grungey shadow with a scowl. It was really only through Sage that she connected to anyone at camp. Privately, Henry was lonely and craved a connection of any sort. Friends, enemies... something more... Henry shook her hair as though the offending thoughts would fly away.

"My bet's still on charmspeak," grimaced Henry. "I don't trust anyone who only has to flip their hair to get someone on their knees. Literally, in this case." Henry smirked at her joke and twirled her sword, passing it between her hands in a gesture that looked far more impressive than it really was. 

"Speaking of... how are things with Loukas? Have you guys, like, sealed the deal?" Henry wiggled her eyebrows teasingly at Sage. The couple were very cute together; however protective a sister Henry was, she had to admit she liked the two of them together. In a dorky, high-school sweethearts kind of way. 

• Like 1

Sage chuckled at Henry's response, her voice filled with amusement. "Yeah, you have a point there," she agreed. "Charm speak can be a dangerous weapon, especially in the hands of someone like Levi. It's hard to know what's genuine and what's manipulated." She twirled her sword once more, attempting to replicate Henry's impressive display. It wasn't as smooth, but she enjoyed the challenge. Levi had seemed so genuine but was it all to trick her???? Or did the manwhore of camp half-blood finally met his match in the daughter of nike who is McKayla Johnson!!!!

Sage's cheeks flushed with a mix of amusement and embarrassment as Henry brought up her relationship with Loukas. She laughed, trying to hide her slight embarrassment. "Well, let's just say we're finally dating" Sage replied, a playful glint in her eyes. It had been years since she started to crush on him. Let's just say she had her eye on Loukas before he even knew anything about her. He was case file #1 in her investigations!!!  "We sort of ummmm." Sage blushed again as she thought of that night in the stable "Took it to the next level the other day" this was almost in a whisper as if she was terrified what the Gods would think or even the cabin leaders!!!  

@ Henrietta Abbot

Henry smiled at her sister's embarrassed flush. It was really cute, how much she clearly loved Loukas. Henry couldn't help but feel the slight sting of jealousy somewhere inside her. She pushed it down with a barely perceptible shake of her head. No way. I'm Henry fucking Abbot! I don't need anyone. 

"Next level? Sage, you don't mean--" Henry feigned a look of shock and horror, "Intercourse?" She was teasing, of course, but some of that shock was genuine. Sage always seemed so sweet and innocent; not that Henry pictured the relationship's consummation to be anything but idyllic. Like, real first-time fantasy, rose petals and shit.  Nevertheless, this seemed a new side to Sage, and one that Henry was keen to hear all about. "Elaborate please, my oh-so scandalous sister!"

• Like 1

Sage hadn't told anyone yet as she was well worried what they might think of her. This was her first time and it was so magical with him. It wasn't like she knew what to expect or anything. Athena did not have books in her library on how to welllll have SEX! Their mother was a goddess that had brain children and never needed to have sex so in a way she felt guilty that she did it. What would their mother thing of her now??? "YES" she said nervously laughing as she tried to hide the blush on her face. Henry was one of the only people she felt safe telling things too "Well we were walking when it rained, which is rare for camp but we went to the Pegasus stables and no one was there....I sort of well told Loukas I wanted to give all of myself to him and well it happened.....awkwardly but it was good" the nervous laughter came out as she played with her own fingers, fidgeting. 

That was when the scene from capture the flag came back into her mind "Maybe that is how those three felt...you know Elena, Finley and Miro." The pain those boys must have felt, she would be crushed if Loukas told another girl he also loved her. "Elena had told Finley she loved him but then said the same to Miro...the boys found out in capture the flag and it was tragic......some say Elena is still hiding in her room!" 

Henry laughed, her nose wrinkling slightly. "Yuck, the pegasus stables? I hope they were freshly cleaned for your sake, Sis. Who knows what medical ramifications there would be for rolling around in dung like that!" She was being facetious of course. In actuality, the whole affair sounded very romantic... Henry had a passionate love for the rain, so that aspect she could appreciate. Certainly not bad for a first time. From what Henry knew, anyway... how strange that rebellious, grungey Henry's virginity would stick around longer than sweet Sage's!

Henry made a face at the new gossip her sister offered. "I can't imagine how those poor boys feel. That's literally my worst nightmare." Henry lunged forward with her sword. "Speaking of... I keep having these dreams. I don't know if it means anything, but this boy is always there. I've sort of been... sculpting him. You don't think he's, like, out there somewhere?" Henry said cautiously. This was a secret she'd been keeping to herself for some time. She knew of some campers who's dreams were in some way prophetic, or had hidden messages. Henry was growing redder and redder by the minute, half regretting bringing it up at all. 

• Like 1

Sage was telling her story when Henry talked about the stables "Hey they were not that bad, I think they had just been cleaned...plus it isn't like we get too much privacy here" she shrugged as she knew her older sister Samantha would kill her if she caught them. But then again Samantha had been caught kissing Evelyn in the capture the flag game in a cave. So maybe she would be more lenite? Samantha had always been the one in the Athena Cabin to be very strict with no relationships and that you cant trust boys....there was something going on with Evelyn and she knew it. "You know Samantha would have my head if she caught me, but I think she is crushing on her rival Evelyn which is super shocking." 

But the words that came out of Henry mouth next shocked her so much "NO WAY.....do tell more please!!!" Sage found herself acting like the teenager that she is when it came to talking about boys. I mean dreams were always something special in their world so Sage knew it was important to pay attention to it all. "What did he look like and what happened?" 

• Like 1

"The wrath of Sam, don't even get me started. She caught me smoking out of the window the other day, I honestly thought she was gonna tear me to pieces!" Henry huffed. She loved all her siblings, but safe to say some a bit less than others. Sage would always be her favourite, though, that was for sure. "Hopefully Evelyn brings out a new side to her." Henry mused. That coupling would definitely be interesting. 

"Gods, keep your voice down! Half the camp must've heard you!" She blushed bright red at her sister's excitement. She trusted Sage, but nobody else. Henry being a secret hopeless romantic would be big news. "He's just always there in my dreams. Really handsome. Like proper Greek hero handsome. I just can't resist sculpting him, you know? If I can do a face like that justice, I'll know I'm talented." She caught herself, disgusted at the sappy crap she was spouting. "Gross, I sound like you! I'm giving you a free shot, strike me dead now!" Henry spread her arms out in a dramatic pose of surrender. 

Sage loved Samantha a lot, but her rule following was as bad as Javert from Les Miserable in her opinion. It was as if she forgot how to live life and only enjoyed the rule parts of life!!! "Oh gosh, I am surprise you are still alive and here to tell the tell" she said with wide eyes. That was when she giggled thinking of Samantha and Evelyn. The two of them were such opposites so it was kind of funny they even liked each other. "I did see Samantha wear that pink dress evelyn left in her closet the other day.....I think she even liked it" she covered her mouth as she laughed. Worried that Samantha was lurking around the corner ready to pounce on them both for gossiping and not actually training like they should be!

"Ohhh sorry" she covered her mouth again as she looked around before looking back at Henry. This was one of the first times she had heard her even talk about a boy in a while. Making a thinking face she nodded her head as if she was thinking pretty hard. "Well maybe if I can see the sculpture then we can see if this greek man is here at camp" but with that she giggled as she took her sword and held it to Henry's neck. With a smirk on her face "YOU DEAD" she giggled. 

• Like 1

"Gods, I knew you'd be a sleuth about this, Sage! Relax, Sherlock, it's probably just some guy I saw in a movie once." Henry was quick to dismiss her sister's enthusiasm, but she had to admit that the idea had crossed her mind before. If he did turn up around camp, what would she even do? As bold as Henry was, she'd never had a real, proper crush before. And 'Hi, I've dreamed about you loads, here's a marble bust of you I made' would be an awful pick-up line. This guy might not even exist and she was already making a fool of herself for him. 

"Oh, Sage, noooo!" Henry committed to the bit, falling to her knees and keeling over in a dramatic death scene. "Sister, how could youuuu...." Once Henry felt her point had come across, she jumped back up to her feet and bowed, proud of her performance. "Come on, I'm hungry. Maybe I'll let you see the bust on the way to the mess hall. If you behave yourself. And no note-taking!" Henry gave Sage a stern look. She knew her sister well enough to know that her stories would be dutifully transcribed into the girl's notebook. 

• Like 1

"Maybeeeeeeeee" she giggled as she looked knownly at her "ORRRRRR it could be your sword slicing, butt kicking, demi god man who you deserve to treat you right" she said this as she did the movements along with it words of sword slicing and butt kicking. Sage was a very animated girl who loved to take any role into her acting out. Henry might feel awkward if they actually saw the guy so maybe they would work together to try and talk to him. Sage had some tact right? She had gotten Loukas even after all these years of being friends first!

Seeing her sister fall to her knees, she burst into giggles as she could not help herself. This was so funny to her as they had always been like this with each other. Of course they could be serious too but this was one of the many things she loved about her sister. "I am sorry" she said trying to act somber "You were too powerful and evil" a smirk was tugging at the corner of her face. "Ohh food does sound nice right now and a nice cold drink!" Her mind was racing as she would just have to look at the bust. "Fine no note taking but I still want to look at it more than 5 seconds okay!" 

[[end it?]]

Important Information

Terms of Use