bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

A second summer together

Octavia Davis

School had been horrible for her. She had made one friend but they had ended up saying that they didn't like her, so she stuck with Derrick most of the time. Though there were girls trying to get at him and giving her mean looks. So that wasn't fun. She didn't know what she did but Derrick was her friend and that was the way it was going to be. The both arrived at the camp happy to be back and of course she had to her her siblings all about the time that she had in school that wasn't fun at all. James seemed to lift her spirits a little better. Always the best big brother. She was so lucky to have him with her. Though she had went over to grab Derrick from his cabin and pulled him along with her to go find a craft to do. "Come on slow poke." she giggled as her hair bounced around behind her as she walked.

@ Derrick Raines

• Like 1

Derrick was never happy about going to school during the year but it seemed to make Octavia happy which he liked. The two of them were like stuck together like glue. There were these other girls at school that tried to get him to be around them and leave Octavia but he did not like that at all. Octavia was one of the first friends since Forest who just was there for him. The other girls gave him weird looks which just made him want to hide. Azrael said it was cause they liked him more than friends which he thought was GROSS! Being back at camp was no nice cause there was just sword fights and fun. No homework or gross girls!!!! He had just got settled in his cabin when Octavia came to get him to go with her for some craft. Laughing he kind of dragged his heels to mess with her "Why are you going so fast?" he giggled as she pulled him. "What is the rush anyways?" 

• Like 1

Octavia could feel him dragging his heels, but she couldn't help but laugh at him. "Be..cause.." she started giggling along with him. "We need to get to the place before the others are there." she told him as she looked back at him. He was funny and she was so glad that she had him as a friend. "I don't want to share anything with anyone but you." she told him as pulled him along to the arts and crafts area. "So.." she said stopping once they got to the area. "Why are all those girls looking at you so strangely when we are in school?" Octavia didn't understand yet. Maybe Derrick knew about it. She flipped her hair to the side and started braiding it down. Levi had ended up cutting it a little, which was nice. It wasn't too long but not short either. Just more manageable.  Once she was done with her hair and stood up right and smiled at him. "They can't have my best friend." she said with a huff. Going through all the emotions. 

• Like 1

Derrick couldn't help but smile at Octavia's infectious laughter, even as he playfully dragged his heels. He appreciated her enthusiasm for spending time together, even if it meant rushing to some craft activity. As they reached the arts and crafts area, he watched Octavia braid her hair, admiring how the sunlight caught the strands. He sighed, feeling a little uneasy about the girls from school. "I don't know, Octavia," Derrick replied, scratching his head sheepishly. "I think they... like me or something. Azrael said they might have crushes on me, but I just don't get it." His face scrunched up in confusion. "Why can't they just be friends like you and me? Besides, I don't want anyone else; you're my best friend too," he added with a sincere smile. Derrick knew he had something special with Octavia, a friendship that was more valuable than anything else.

Important Information

Terms of Use