bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Love is a four letter word

McKayla Johnson

MK thought that night in new york was just a fling. For years she fought against the aphrodite and hecate boys, finding them kind of repulsive. But something changed in her that night at fireworks where Levi got her mind thinking of the possibilities. It was then when she messaged him an iris message saying she couldn't get him off her mind. The boy that once made her want to angry scream had her screaming in others ways! The two had a night full of passion in new york that she wished she could relive over and over again, but Levi was not the type to settle down. Well that was what she thought when she caught him trying to hook up with none other than the camp nun Samantha Adams.

MK was just going to turn a blind eye but something was different in the way that Levi begged her to stay. He wasn't his normal self but wanted her to be there with him. While in her room she went over this time and time again. It made no sense why, but she had to find out the truth. That was when the bonfire happened, her heart was so happy that was until Ares brought destruction to the night. Her stomach felt so sick as she watched Levi and Arsen fight. Part of her wanted to run in between them as she was worrying about Levi. Shaking her head she pushed her way out of bed, it was around 10pm at night so most of her siblings were in bed. Looking out her door she snuck out of the cabin to the Aphrodite's one. Looking down on the ground she found a few pebbles so she began to throw them at his window, hoping that maybe just maybe she could see him once more.

@ Levi Jones

• Like 1

After everything that had appended, from the chaos that accused at the volley ball game, Mateo accusing him of being in love, to Sage sneaking into his room, and then having the audacity of accusing of being 'love sick'. Then Ares showing up, and get caught up in that God wrath. He hadn't had any time for himself. No time to even think about what was going on with him and Mk. 

Levi had just laid down to try and get some rest, hoping that tomorrow would be a better day and maybe him and Mk could meet up. He was just about out when he started hearing little knock like sounds coming from his window. Making a loud groan as he threw his covers off and walked over to his window with nothing but his boxers on. Opening his window he started "Sage, if that's....." he stop, when he sees Mk standing outside his window. Staring for a second he smiled "Go to the front, I'll let you in"

Levi closed his window, grabbed the pants he had just tossed off and went to let Mk into the cabin. The fog of being sleepy was completely gone and replaced with happiness and confusing. Leading her into his bedroom, he shut the door behind him, locking his door because if any of his siblings woke up they would be nosey. "What are you doing here sweety?" He asked in a soft tone as he sits down on the edge of the bed.

• Like 1

Heart pounding in her chest as she stood there waiting, MK was relieved when she saw Levi open the window and smile. His surprised expression only made her more anxious, but she couldn't help but smile back at him. When he told her to go to the front, she nodded and quickly made her way around the cabin, feeling a mixture of excitement and nervousness building up within her. She felt a bit foolish for sneaking around like this, but the pull she felt toward Levi was stronger than any inhibitions.

As Levi led her into his bedroom and closed the door, MK couldn't help but notice the change in his demeanor. He seemed genuinely glad to see her, and it put her at ease. Her own worries and doubts seemed to fade away in his presence. She watched as he sat on the edge of the bed, and she took a deep breath to steady herself before stepping closer to him. His question made her heart race even faster, but she met his gaze with a determined look.  "I couldn't stop thinking about you," MK admitted softly, her voice carrying a mix of vulnerability and honesty. "After everything that happened, I needed to see you. I wanted to know... if you were okay." She paused for a moment, her fingers fidgeting with the hem of her shirt. "Levi, what happened at the bonfire? With Ares and the fight... Are you okay?" Levi's presence had a way of making her forget her own reservations, and she found herself drawn to him, needing to make sure he was alright, even amidst the confusion of their feelings and the chaos around them.

Levi sighed giving Mk a smile, "Aw, sweetheart" he grabs her hand and pulls her onto the bed next to him. He couldn't believe how worried she was about him. He never had a girl worry about him before. "I haven't been able to keep you off my mind" he says in a soft tone, putting his hand onto her thigh in a soothing way. "What happen at the bonfire is nothing to worry about, I actually ended up hurting Asher, I didn't get hurt. It was a crazy feeling of rage. Thanks to Ares" he says with a roll of his eyes. He couldn't believe he let himself get caught up in that mess, but he had to stick up for his sister, even if it was her own fault for saying something to the God. But, to think Mk had been worried about him, it was a warm feeling inside to know she cared. "I'm honestly so happy you decided to come over, even if its late" he says with a small chuckle. 

Squeezing her thigh, he smiles just staring admiring her beauty. So many things were running through his head, and he had no idea where to begin. Take a deep breath in, he lifted his hand from her thigh, bringing it to her chin. Without a word, he leans down, pushing her head up with her chin, he kisses her. He had been waiting since that night in New York City to be able to kiss her again. Fighting the urge to keep going, he pulls away looking into her eyes. "I've missed you; it feels like it's been an eternity since we have been together. I don't know how to explain my feelings right now, my mind is chaotic trying to understand all of this, but I like you McKayla Johnson" his voice low and sincere. Her showing up tonight and admitting to thinking about him, and being worried, makes him hopeful that she does indeed feel the same way he does, but he really needed to hear her say it. 

• Like 1

As Levi sighed and pulled her onto the bed, MK's heart fluttered. She settled next to him, the warmth of his touch calming her racing thoughts. His words about not being able to get her off his mind sent a rush of happiness through her. Was he being real with her? It seemed like it but Levi having feels for a girl was unheard of!!! She bit her lower lip, feeling the soft pressure of his hand on her thigh and the sincerity in his voice as he spoke about the bonfire. She listened carefully, relieved to hear that he wasn't hurt but still perturbed by the whole situation. "Good, I mean it sucks for Arsen but that was really scary!

His admission that he was happy she had come over, despite the late hour, made her cheeks flush with a mixture of shyness and pleasure. Levi's touch on her chin was gentle yet commanding, and the way he leaned down to kiss her made her heart skip a beat. The kiss was a mixture of longing and pent-up emotions, and MK found herself responding with a passion she hadn't expected. When he pulled away, she was left breathless, her eyes locked onto his as he spoke. Was this the guy that had taken her top away that one day at the lake? The one who is making her feel things she promised herself never to feel!!!

The sincerity in his voice, the vulnerability he showed, shocked MK. His confession wasn't grand, but it was honest, and it made her feel like she was seeing a side of Levi that he rarely showed to anyone. She met his gaze and placed her hand over his on her thigh. "Levi," she began, her voice soft but steady, "I like you too. More than I thought I would. It's confusing and scary, but it also feels... right." Her heart was pounding, but she knew she needed to be honest with him. "I've never felt this way before with you, and I don't know where it's going to lead us, but I want to find out." If you had told her in New York that this would happen she would laugh as she walked away but since that day she found him at the lake with Samantha she knew something was different!

• Like 1

Levi chuckled slightly when he realized that he got the twins mixed up. But he was quickly drawn back to what Mk was saying, turning his hand up to link his fingers with hers. Levi squeezes her hand and smiles, looking into her eyes. Part of him was freaking out, he was happy that she felt the same, but she wanted to see where it would lead them, and he wasn't prepared for a relationship, he had no idea if he could do a relationship. He had always kept his feelings tuck away, until now anyways. There was just something about Mk that he couldn't put his finger on, and as much as a relationship with her slightly scared him, there was also a strong part of him that wanted that, he has always wanted a relationship, just not as soon as it's happening now. He was still fully prepared to go have fun with other girls, not be tied down to one. What scared him more was that he was afraid of hurting her, what if he is truly just like his mom, and ends up hurting this sweet girl in front of him because of his lustful desires.

Bringing her hand up to his mouth, he places a gentle kiss upon the top of her hand. "Mckayla, I would like that very much" he says sincerely, even with the enteral battle happening within him, he knew it was what he wanted. "But" he says in a low voice, he wants to tell her what he is thinking, and how he is truly feeling, but he doesn't know if should. Taking a deep breath, he sighs looking into her beautiful eyes, this was not like him and for her to pull this side out of him had to mean something. After a moment he finally speaks up, "I don't know if I can do a relationship." Still looking into her eyes watching for any kind of reaction he continues "what if I hurt you?" he questions, not really wanting an answer, he knows the answer to that, and isn't good. He doesn't want to hurt her; he doesn't want to lose her. 

• Like 1

Levi's chuckle brought a small smile to MK's lips, even amidst the serious conversation they were having. As he turned his hand to link their fingers together, the physical connection felt reassuring, a bridge between their words and their emotions. His squeeze and the warmth of his smile helped calm her nerves, reminding her that despite their uncertainties, they were in this together. His gaze held hers, and she found herself lost in his eyes, searching for the emotions that mirrored her own. Feeling his lips press against the top of her hand sent a shiver down MK's spine, a mixture of excitement and tenderness. His words were a balm to her uncertainty, the affirmation that he wanted to explore this connection as much as she did. She let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding, a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips. "I'm glad to hear that," she replied softly, her heart fluttering as his sincerity resonated with her.

But then came the "but," and as Levi's tone lowered, MK's heart sank slightly. She listened intently, her eyes never leaving his face, trying to understand the turmoil he was grappling with. His honesty was a double-edged sword, as it deepened her appreciation for him but also laid bare the complexity of his emotions. As he voiced his concerns about not being able to handle a relationship and the fear of hurting her, MK's heart ached for him. She squeezed his hand gently, her thumb brushing over his knuckles in a comforting gesture. She knew he was struggling to reconcile his feelings, and she wanted to be there for him. "Levi," she said softly, her voice holding a mixture of empathy and determination, "I understand that you're worried. But we're both stepping into something new here, and I don't have all the answers either. What I do know is that I'm willing to give this a chance, to figure it out together. And I believe in you, in us." She met his gaze, her eyes reflecting her sincerity. "We'll take things one step at a time, and we'll communicate, be honest with each other. If you're willing to try, then I am too." 

Levi was relieved to hear to what Mk had to say, he helped to calm his nerves. Smiling from ear to ear, squeezing her hand back "We can do that, I will always try my best to be honest with you, and talk to you" he said in a sweet voice. He was reluctant at first, but the weight that was lifted off him made him start to feel more himself. He couldn't believe that just being able to talk it out could have such a relief for him. He hated talking feelings, it just wasn't him, but maybe now it is him. He felt so comfortable telling Mk that he felt he could tell her anything at this point. Just looking into her big brown eyes, made everything better, they were so sweet, and mischievous all at the same time. 

As he sat in there in silence, just staring, lost in his own little world with this beautiful girl sitting next to him, who was willing to be with him, he was elated. Levi couldn't help but break the tense of the seriousness of their conversation, and without a word, he lets go over her hand, and knocked her back onto the bed, straddles over her, bringing her hands above her head. Laughing with a huge smile, he was glowing, as he looked down at her, her hair falling beautifully around her face. "You are so beautiful Mckayla" leaning down, he kisses her passionately, his tongue playing with hers for a moment, as he pulled away, he grabbed her bottom lip with his teeth, biting lightly. He didn't want sex, he just wanted to play around with her, he wanted to break the tense and get back to being himself. "You're really going to be the death of me, the way you make me feel" he says playfully.

• Haha 1

The idea of open communication and taking things one step at a time resonated deeply with MK. Being a child of Nike, she had to practice quite a lot but things she learned was one step at a time. Then over time that transformed her into an olympic gymnast!!! She found herself drawn to his gaze.  As they sat in silence, their unspoken understanding hung between them. MK was content just being there, wrapped up in Levi's presence, and she felt a small spark of hope that they could navigate this uncharted territory together. The fact that he felt more about her than the normal girl was shocking to her. She had even been fighting her own emotions over the last year since they started that day at the lake. But Levi's sudden movement caught her off guard, and before she knew it, she was laughing as he playfully knocked her onto the bed. His laughter was infectious, and the tension that had built during their serious conversation began to dissipate.

Levi's energy shifted, becoming playful and flirtatious, and MK found herself captivated by his charisma. His straddling position over her and the way he held her hands above her head sent a rush of excitement through her. She couldn't help but giggle as he called her beautiful, her cheeks warming at his words. The passionate kiss that followed made her heart race, and his playful bite on her bottom lip drew out a surprised yet pleased gasp. As he pulled away, his comment about her being the death of him made her smile widen. "Well, I promise not to make it too difficult for you," she replied, her tone matching his playfulness. "But a challenge nonetheless....I mean it is me" her bratiness coming out of her with a smirk on her face. 

"I wouldn't expect anything less from you, brat" he says playful, with a smirk. Putting Mk's wrist into one hand he holds onto them, as his other hand creases her check lightly, looking into her eyes. "I wonder..." he says with a mischievous smirk playing on his lips, but before he finishes his sentence, he lets go of her wrists, using both hands, Levi starts tickling her sides. He couldn't help himself, he wanted to hear her giggle. Making her squirm underneath him, he laughed, feeling free of the weight that was bothering him. Feeling more himself, he needed to play with her, show her how much he liked her for more than just sex. "Your just too cute" he says smiling. 

Levi stopped tickling for a moment and looked down into her eyes, "Why me?" he questions her. Listening to her laugh and seeing the bright smile across her face, started to make him think, how lucky could he be to get such a sweet girl. He was the man whore of camp, he didn't deserve her, but yet here she was, wanting to be with him, and as happy as he was, he couldn't help but wonder why him. "How did I get so lucky?" he said smiling. He didn't want to ruin the playful moment, but at the same time, he realized he needed to know. Climbing off her he sits back against the headboard pulling her up into his lap so that she was straddling him. Wrapping his arms around her and holding her close, it didn't help he was starting to get tired.

• Like 1

Levi's playful response earned a mock-indignant huff from MK, her smirk growing wider. His grip on her wrists and the touch of his hand on her cheek sent a rush of warmth through her, and she met his gaze with a mix of mischief and curiosity. His words hinted at something mischievous, but before he could continue, his hands released her wrists and she found herself squirming as his fingers danced over her sides. Laughter bubbled from her lips as the tickling sensation overtook her, and she playfully tried to squirm away from his touch. "Levi! Stop!" she managed to gasp between giggles, her laughter echoing in the room. She couldn't help but be infected by his carefree spirit, her worries momentarily forgotten. Part of her never wanted this moment to end!

His declaration of her being cute only made her laugh harder, and as he paused, she took the opportunity to catch her breath. When he looked into her eyes and asked the question, "Why me?" MK's laughter subsided, and she gazed at him with a mix of sincerity and affection. "Because you're not like anyone else," she said softly, her fingers reaching up to tuck a strand of hair behind his ear. "You're charming and infuriating, playful and complicated, and there's something about you that just draws me in." Her heart beat a little faster as she spoke, the truth of her words spilling out without hesitation. His smile and the wonder in his eyes made her heart skip a beat, and she couldn't help but smile back at him. "When I am with you it's as if I can't breathe and that nothing else matters, like up is down and down is up." Her eyes were pleading as if she hoped he would get it. 

As Levi climbed off her and settled against the headboard, pulling her onto his lap, MK straddled him with a small gasp. The warmth of his embrace enveloped her, and she leaned into him, feeling a sense of comfort and safety that she hadn't expected. His arms around her made her heart swell, and she looked up at him, her fingers tracing light patterns on his chest. "I think we make each other happy," she replied softly, her voice carrying a mixture of contentment and a hint of playfulness. As his weariness became apparent, she nestled against him, feeling the steady rhythm of his heartbeat against her cheek. "Maybe in the fucked up hand we have been dealt, we comfort each other...I don't know if that sounds silly." Her gaze went back up to his beautiful chiseled face. 

• Like 1

Levi smiled and sighted happily, her response eased his mind, but he was still very torn in his mind. He knew Mateo and Sage were right, it was love but he needed to admit that to himself, and he just couldn't do it. McKayla was the first girl to ever make him feel this way, and he might know he way around girls in a sexual way, but to have an intimate relationship with a girl, was all new territory for him. Levi looked into Mk's eyes adoringly as he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her tightly into him. "You are so beautiful, and so kind" he says smiling brightly at her. He was really at a loss for words. What could he even say to her after everything she just said? One thing he knew for certain, was that no matter what happened, he didn't want to lose this gorgeous woman sitting in his lap. He could stay like this forever as long as she was the one with him. 

A small laugh slipped his lips at her last comment, it did sound silly, but right. Bringing his hands to her cheeks, he pulls her into a passionate kiss. His tongue finding hers, as his eyes close, seeping into a state of ecstasy his hands slipped down to her sides holding onto her. Slowly pulling away, letting her bottom lip slip between his teeth, his eyes staring deeply into hers, the words slip out "I love you McKayla" his voice somber and warm. Levi was in a haze of emotions and hardly realized what he had just done, lost in MK's beautiful brown eyes. 

• Like 1

MK blushed as Levi held her tightly, his words and actions overwhelming her with a sense of warmth and affection she had never experienced before. She nestled closer to him, feeling the heat of their bodies mingling and the rush of emotions coursing through her. His compliment about her beauty and kindness made her heart flutter, and she couldn't help but return his adoring gaze. "You're not so bad yourself," she teased, a playful glint in her eye. Part of her brattiness was one that she loved to show around Levi. He was such a Dominant guy that she loved when he took charge, but with her attitude still in tow.

As his lips met hers in a passionate kiss, MK melted into the moment, her worries and doubts fading away. His touch sent shivers down her spine, and she responded eagerly, their tongues dancing in a sweet, intoxicating rhythm. When he finally pulled back, her breath was labored, and she stared back into his eyes, her own filled with love and desire. The words that escaped his lips sent her heart into a frenzy, and she felt tears of joy welling up in her eyes. "I-I love you too, Levi," she whispered, her voice filled with emotion. What was this going to mean for them? This was not what she had expected when she messaged him that one night telling him she couldn't get him off her mind. But now now this was new territory. Her eyes then looking but up searching his to see if this was a game he was playing but deep down she had a feeling it wasn't. 

• Like 1

Levi put his hands up to her cheeks, cradling her face. She started to tear up when the words matched to his, and his smile brightened if it even could. He couldn't remember the last time he felt this happy. There was no doubt in his mind anymore, even though he knew in his mind that it was so early on in their relationship, but it just worked, and for McKayla to reciprocate just made the weight left right off his shoulders. Pulling her face into his, giving her a soft sweet kiss, he then proceeded to rest his forehead against hers. He was in awe that this girl in front of him loved him, he really didn't expect it, and he wouldn't of blamed her if she didn't say it back. He still couldn't believe this was happening though, so in an attempt to be silly, he pinched his arm "ow!" he said with a laugh, "well at least I know I'm not dreaming now" he says with a smile. 

Taking her off his lap, he puts her next to him and then slides into a laying position on his side, he pulls her into him so her body is right up against his, and lets out a sigh of relief and extreme happiness. Just a few months ago neither one of them would have believed what is going on know, if someone told them that they would end up together. Nestling his face into her neck, he kisses and nips at it playfully as one hand laces with hers. "I could lay like this forever, as long as you were right here with me" he says as his eyes close, the little sleep starting to get to him. 

Important Information

Terms of Use