bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Lake Side Schemes

Tempest Truett

The grounds of Camp Half-Blood shined bright in the midday sun, but Tempest's thoughts were in a cloud of her own making. Every footstep towards the lake was with purpose, a dark shadow in contrast to the otherwise bright day. Her mind raced with the note she had received from Alexia; the sweet and polite daughter of Triton, wanted revenge. The thought of it was interesting, Alexia and revenge? Tempest mused with a grin, the irony not lost on her. She welcomed the challenge, excited by the idea of corrupting someone seemingly so pure. It was moments like these that proved her purpose at Camp Half-Blood. 

When she reached the lake, she paused for a moment to look at her surroundings. She found a spot away from prying eyes, an area hidden in shadows. Resting against a tree, its bark biting into her back, she waited. Tempest felt a rush of excitement, knowing she was about to weave yet another tale of chaos. Let’s see what kind of storm Alexia wishes to unleash, she thought. Her fingers played with a strand of her hair, and her lips curved into a mischievous smirk as she anticipated the upcoming meeting.

@ Alexia Bluesea

• Like 1

Alexia was going to the lake for very different reasons from what usually drove her there, she wasn't happy and the beautiful weather didn't reflect her mood, in such a period she would have bathed all day but for once , there was something more important than water to think about. She had thought about it a lot but now she was tired, that relationship had worn her down for so long and her old boyfriend still tormented her, even though he was now with someone else… Alexia was so stupid in those days, she was cheated on and now, despite her kind and helpful personality, she was afraid to romantically love someone new. But love problems didn't matter now, she wanted, for the first time in her life, revenge, just pure revenge....and who better than Nemesis' messy daughter, Tempest, for that? She had written her a letter, just telling her in broad strokes that she wanted revenge and that she needed some help…she was then going to the lake hoping Tempest would agree but her hunch told her she was already there. Tempest had quite a reputation and surely she would not have missed such an opportunity. She smirked when he saw her by a tree waiting, in the shade of course. She came from behind "Thanks for accepting Tempest… will you help me?" Alexia said it in a calm, contained tone of voice, she still wanted to have good manners with everyone… except him of course. It was time to rebel. Her gaze was determined.

• Like 1

Tempest's had a look of delight as she heard Alexia approach from behind. The tone of her voice, calm but with a hint of urgency was exactly what Tempest had been hoping to hear. She turned around, a mischievous smirk on her lips. "Alexia, hearing you ask for help with revenge is such a sweet sound. I've been waiting for the day someone like you walks over to the dark side," Tempest said with irony, but her eyes were still observant. She was both excited and cautious. Alexia, for all her gentle personality, had a determined look that suggested there was more to her than meets the eye. Tempest felt the satisfying thrill of a new game; this was a puzzle waiting to be solved, and the stakes made it all the more fun.

Standing up straight, she let her back slide away from the tree and took a few steps toward Alexia, her eyes locked on the other demigod. "But before we go plotting and scheming, you should know, revenge is a delicate art. And once you start down this path, there's no turning back." Tempest said, her voice low and serious, almost like a whisper. Her excitement was mixed with a note of caution; revenge was her playground, and she knew its dangers well. The last thing she wanted was to drag Alexia into something she wasn't fully prepared for. But oh, how she looked forward to showing Alexia a new side of herself. "So, your note said something about revenge on an ex lover who hurt you? What exactly did he do? Give me the detail and we will plan something appropriate for his crime" she grinned. 

• Like 1

She could see her grin when Tempest turned to her, and then Alexia smiled too, vengeance, for when up until now it had always disgusted her, since she was a pacifist, but now that she thinks about it, she understands why many people hugged with joy this route, even she herself, for once, would have done it, and she was determined, ready as she had never been. Her tone turned slightly cold but with a hint of pleasure, she almost didn't recognize herself, "Well Tempest, the time has come to embrace the dark side for once. I need it, there's no other way, and I'm ready. .. I'm glad I made you happy. But I made myself happy too. I think I'll have fun with you," she was still as she spoke, her eyes soft, but not quite. She had no mercy on people who destroyed her like that… and Tempest seemed happy to have a new challenge apparently, she knew she was smart, and she also liked the idea of testing her during this journey of theirs to the personal satisfaction. Then he heard her talk about the risks with a serious look, and Alexia understood that Tempest was a deep person, she meant a lot more than she let on, in a way, she cared, even if little....

Alexia looked away when Tempest asked her for the details and bit her lip, it was the first time she had told anyone about it and she hated how much it still hurt her even though it's been years, she took a breath and spoke "He was an Apollo, that was two years ago yet it still hurts me to talk about it, i never realized how much he manipulated me, our relationship was going well for about a year, we were serious until.. i found out he was cheating on me with a girl from Aphrodite.. for him I was just a trophy, an object to be used I found the strength to leave him but still it scares me how much power he still has over me... I don't want to cringe every time I see him, I want revenge Tempest, I'm ready and aware of the risks I mean stop everything that puts me through. He's already caused me too much pain, it's time he paid." And in those usually calm and kind, pure eyes, you could see a dark sparkle.

• Like 1

Listening to Alexia's words, Tempest felt the cogs in her mind turn into motion. The story was predictably familiar: love, betrayal, manipulation. Tempest's expression turned from mischievous to dangerously thoughtful. The daughter of Nemesis found a certain poetic justice in punishing a child of Apollo—god of truth and prophecy—with deception and ruin. "An Apollo camper, you say? Cheated on you with an Aphrodite? Tisk tisk, well, we'll make sure he regrets that decision for the rest of his life ok?" Tempest said. "It's time that the tides have turn against him." She looked into Alexia's eyes, catching that dark sparkle there. It was like seeing the first crack in a statue—beautiful and devastating at the same time. "If you're ready, I've got an idea. Let's make sure his love life drowns so deep he won't even see the light of day again. He's a child of Apollo, right? His voice must be one of his prime skills," Tempest mused.

A wicked grin unfurled on her lips as the idea formed. "What if he could never sing again? Imagine it, Alexia. We concoct a potion or a spell that affects only his vocal cords. I have some favors I can cash in with the Hecate cabin. He might be able to speak, but every time he tries to hit those seductive notes, all that comes out is a squawk or a croak." Tempest's eyes glowed with delight. "He won't just lose his charm; he'll become a laughing stock, humiliated every time he tries to showcase his 'gift.' He'll be his own undoing, and you'll have your revenge served cold." Tempest paused, locking eyes with Alexia, waiting to see if her elaborate plot resonated with the thirst for justice they both now shared.

• Like 1

Alexia bit her lip after speaking, she didn't like remembering... that... but now that she had told Tempest she was better about herself and was finally ready to hear the magnificent and evil plan that would come out of her daughter's mouth of Nemesis. Already looking at her gaze you could see her gears turning. and her patterns appear, Tempest was very intelligent and sharp, and she exploited her merits for her favorite activities of hers. Alexia… took advantage of it. He listened attentively "You're right... the waves have revolted and they want revenge, they will have it, you have no idea when I waited for this moment Tempest... thank you, really" and she smiled, but not thinking about the usual nice and kind things, but to what was about to happen… That was it, if only for a day now… she had joined the dark side… she hadn't expected it but it's what destiny wanted, even if deep inside , remained a good soul. "I see what you're getting at... smart, seriously, he actually... took great pride in her voice and his singing abilities, sang often... though never for me." She looked at Tempest's grin and now she understood, the idea was there, wasn't it? She couldn't wait....who knew it would be fun?

Her eyes just opened when the idea was revealed to her in full "T-That would literally be amazing Tempest! He can't sing anymore, he can't be who he is anymore...and I'll be there to watch him when he first tries it time and again, in front of everyone... I will rejoice, I'm sure. Not bad this plan I must admit, Tempest again, thanks for deciding to help me, I'm grateful. I will have my revenge against him... not I can't wait to see what he'll do when I'm there laughing at him like he did at me." yes... Alexia was thinking and admiring Tempest with her eyes.... the dark side wasn't bad, for this time. And the sparkle in her eyes didn't go out, quite the contrary.

• Like 1

Listening to Alexia's resolve and enthusiasm only further fueled Tempest's own enthusiasm. She felt gratified and vindicated by this unexpected alignment of interests, a perfect storm of revenge that was about to unfold. Alexia's gratitude, the spark in her eyes, and her readiness to walk down this path only confirmed that Tempest had chosen the right confidant for this particular mission. "You know, there's something electrifying about seeing someone step out of their comfort zone for the first time, embracing their darker instincts. I must say, I'm intrigued to see how this journey transforms you, Alexia," she said, her voice dripping with excitement and curiosity.

"As for your ex, here's what you'll need to do: Get me a lock of his hair. It will serve for the spell. And don't worry, I'll handle the rest," Tempest explained, her eyes narrowing as if calculating what would go into the potion the Hecate camper would ask of her. "Of course, everything comes with a price. Since you're the daughter of Triton, maybe you can offer me something that is almost as good as a personal transformation. Get me a vial of water from the deepest part of the lake. Rumor has it that it holds the power of clarity, which is something even a child of Nemesis can appreciate. It'll be my little keepsake from this endeavor."

Folding her arms across her chest, Tempest tilted her head slightly, her eyes fixing on Alexia's. "Do we have a deal? If yes, meet me back here tomorrow with the items. This is going to be a partnership worth remembering," she said, almost in a whisper.

• Like 1

Alexia shook her head, it was true what Tempest said though... she didn't want to change, revenge had always been a part of her, very dormant, and maybe it was time to let it go and free herself... she simply nodded to the daughter of Nemesis by making a small mental list of what he had to take... it could be done! The price wasn't that bad, Alexia knew there was one, but she had hoped she was wrong until the end, but when she heard what the girl wanted in exchange, she breathed a sigh of relief and decided to go there immediately, there was always time for a bath and a challenge.

—The Next Day—

So, for the second time in two days, Alexia had gotten water from the lake last night, while today, thanks to a distraction at breakfast, she managed to get those of her ex-boyfriend. She then arrived at Tempest, immediately finding it in her lol place. He decided not to waste time and call her: "Tem, I'm here! Here is the remaining water..."

• Like 1

When Alexia arrived and announced her success, a grin spread across Tempest's face. "Ah, punctual and efficient. I like that," she said, accepting the lock of hair. Tempest reached into her pocket and pulled out a small vial of green liquid she had received from a Hecate camper. The vial looked like it contained a miniature swirling storm, both enchanting and scary. As she dropped the hair into the liquid, the color changed, adopting an iridescent color that shimmered briefly before settling into a dark, almost black, shade. It was ready!

"I believe the revenge will mean more if you're the one to do it" Tempest said, handing Alexia the vial. "The potion is active and potent. There's an opportunity to put it in his food during lunch, right now. All you have to do is slip this into whatever he's eating, and the spell will target his vocal cords, as we planned. The effect will be... well, let's just say he won't be singing to anyone anytime soon." Tempest could hardly contain her excitement as she grabbed Alexia's hand and pulled her toward the lunch hall. As they walked briskly, she could feel the satisfying rush of impending revenge. "Remember, once you do this, there's no going back. Are you ready to unleash your vengeance?" Tempest looked into Alexia's eyes, searching for any last signs of hesitation but also excited to see a new layer of her character unfold. "Just say the word and I'll go and distract him so that you can place it on his food," she explained. 

Important Information

Terms of Use