bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

I Knew You Were Trouble When You Walked In

Beatrix McCoy

Gritting her teeth, Tempest tightened her grip on the bow, her stormy eyes locked with Trix's. The redhead’s audacious claim that part of Tempest wanted to be seen by her had churned the turbulent sea of emotions inside her even more. Every instinct told her to maintain her composure, to not give Trix the satisfaction of seeing her rattled, but the undercurrent of truth in Trix's words unnerved her. Tempest's mind raced, torn between the urge to delve deeper into this revelation and the need to shield her vulnerabilities. The air between them crackled with tension, and Tempest felt a pull towards Trix. That scared her and in her frightened state she took a move she rarely played; retreat. “You think you’ve seen me, Trix? You don’t know the first thing about me!” she finally shouted, the tumult within her breaking through. The intensity of her own outburst surprised her, revealing a depth of feeling she hadn’t realized she harbored. With a final, piercing look, Tempest turned on her heel and stormed off, the echo of her words hanging in the air behind her. The mix of frustration, vulnerability, and an unfamiliar sense of longing created a whirl within her, leaving Tempest with more questions than answers as she walked away.

• Like 1

Verse 4: Pretty in Pink, Isn’t She?
~ 2020 ~

Beatrix hurtled out of her room like a firecracker, ragefully pink in the face. And everywhere else; her clothes, her hair, her room decor – everything. Hot, bright pink. And there was only one person it could've been: Tempest Truett. Maybe in an alliance with some Aphrodite camper, but who cares? There was only one person who’d orchestrate something like this against Trix, and Bea knew just where to find her. She stormed out of the Hermes cabin, marching across the grass that lay between it and the Nemesis cabin. She was familiar with Tempest’s room – she’d snuck into it before, planting fake love notes and bouquets, etc. You know, light-hearted pranks! But this was seriously too far this time. Slinging her trusty bow and arrows over her shoulder as she walked, Trix blocked out the laughs from the campers she walked past. Gods, I’ll get her for this. I will seriously fuck. her. up!

Beatrix kicked the door open looking like the opposite of a shadow: a bright silhouette of her former self. Usually, being in Tempest’s room gave her something of a thrill, but this time she didn’t feel a thing except pure anger. Seeing the brunette casually, smugly swinging on her hammock made Trix stomp her foot in frustration. “What is wrong with you, you overgrown Brandy Melville catalogue? This,” she gestured to herself, “isn’t funny. Fix it. Right now. I don’t give a fuck how, just fix it.” Even though she stood about a head shorter than Tempest, Bea carried herself like she could crush the other girl between her fingers if she wanted to. Given the chance, she really would’ve in that moment! Who cares how cute she looked with her condescendingly concerned face and perfect hair? And who cares that she was wearing those shorts that made Trix’s heart skip a beat? Tempest Truett was a horrid little witch!

Tempest looked up, her lips curling into a smirk, savoring the sight of Trix's infuriation, her whole being ablaze in fluorescent pink. The uproar she had caused filled Tempest with a sense of accomplishment and vindictive delight, an exhilarating rush that made her feel alive and in control. As Trix hurled accusations at her, Tempest swung leisurely on her hammock, reveling in the chaos she had created. "Oh, Trix," she purred, her eyes glinting with mischief, "you look absolutely ravishing in pink. It really brings out the fury in your eyes." The sight of Trix, usually so composed, now seething with anger, made Tempest's heart race with anticipation.

But beneath the surface of her playful demeanor, Tempest felt a pang of uncertainty. She had expected retaliation, but the raw anger in Trix's eyes gave her pause. Was it possible that she had gone too far this time? Pushing the thought aside, Tempest maintained her smug composure, refusing to let Trix see any hint of vulnerability. "Fix it? Oh, darling," she said with feigned sympathy, "I'm not the one who dabbles in magic. Perhaps a visit to the camp's alchemist?" She rose gracefully from the hammock, closing the distance between them, her eyes locked on Trix's. "Or maybe," she continued, her voice a fake seductive whisper, "you could learn to embrace your new hue. It does make you quite… unforgettable." Now that she was this close to the other girl she found it more difficult to keep up the act. Lately she found that proximity to Trix, stirred up something within herself, a complexity of emotions she was unwilling to unravel.

• Like 1

The smooth, vaguely seductive purr of Tempest’s voice left Beatrix a little speechless. This was definitely a twist on the usual pattern… generally, Tempest was wound up about something, and Trix was getting her flustered. So what was this feeling in her chest? It felt like a tightly balled fist, and made her ears grow hot and pink. Curse my Irish heritage! Am I seriously blushing right now? Trix was bordering on the sympathetic now, realising how disconcerting it felt to be completely out of control like this – especially with Tempest sitting there, smiling, looking so perfect. Ugh! “I am going to kill you for this, Tem,” she growled. “And I’m not your darling!” I wish. Wait, what? Shut up, brain!

Seriously, how did Tempest make getting out a hammock look so elegant? Anyone else would be flailing embarrassingly. Looking up at the girl, who closed the distance between them so boldly, made Trix’s breath hitch. The light that streamed in through the window illuminated half of Tempest’s face. Her hair and eyes turned gold in the sun. She was tall, imposing, dominating. Stunning. “I–uh, you… er, I mean,” Trix stammered. “Gods, you’re impossible! You’ll regret this, I promise you.” Just about managing to get her composure back, Beatrix took an arrow from the quiver at her back. She held its pointed edge to Tempest’s chest, scowling. “Say you’re sorry,” she growled. 

A flutter of apprehension brushed Tempest's heart as the tip of the arrow rested against her chest, but she kept her face impassive, not wanting to give Trix the satisfaction of seeing her unnerved. She maintained her seductive facade, raising an eyebrow challengingly. "Sorry?" she drawled, letting her gaze drift slowly over Trix's flushed face and fiercely determined eyes. The closeness of Trix, her scent, the tension in the air, all of it drew Tempest in, leaving her feeling a mixture of excitement and trepidation. "I'm not sure I know what there is to be sorry for. After all," she said, leaning in slightly, her voice dropping to a sultry whisper, "I've never seen you more vibrant. I think you should be thanking me..."

Torn between the thrill of confrontation and the unexplainable warmth blossoming in her chest, Tempest locked eyes with Trix, trying to decipher the tumult of emotions playing across her face. Despite their rivalry, she couldn’t help but admit to herself that Trix looked undeniably captivating, even doused in pink. The way the sunlight danced in her eyes, the fierceness of her stance— it left Tempest breathless and slightly disoriented. She willed herself to remain composed, to keep the upper hand in this dance of wills. "But if you insist," she continued, her tone playful yet edged with defiance, "I’m sorry..." With a sly grin playing on her lips, Tempest reached out, catching a strand of Trix's newly pink hair and twirling it teasingly around her finger. “....that you don’t appreciate my sense of humor,” her voice laced with playful mischief as she met Trix's indignant gaze.

• Like 1

“‘Vibrant’ isn’t exactly my thing, you dimwit!” Beatrix snapped. She was putting a lot of effort into convincing herself that what she was feeling was simply rage. The flush, the quickened heartbeat, her suddenly flustered demeanor; she was angry at Tempest, that was all. Something inside her revolted against that thought, though, and for a moment she felt it: fear. The same fear that showed in Tempest’s eyes, those close shadows. Those intimate silhouettes… for a split second, Beatrix shared that fright. The realisation made her take a step back, a movement so uncharacteristic it felt as though she wasn’t the one who made it.

As Tempest reached out to take hold of a strand of Trix’s hair, she caught her breath. She suddenly felt completely out of her depth, looking at Tempest in a whole new light. Trix had been robbed of her composure, her control, her upper hand… what was left over was just her. And that was scary. She was looking up at Tempest, wide-eyed and visibly flustered, when she managed to get ahold of herself again. Indignantly – defensively – she flipped her hair over her shoulder, swiping the loose strand from Tem’s finger. She trailed the arrow down Tempest’s torso, a performative smirk plastered on her face. “Actually, your sense of humor is one of your best characteristics. So, fine. You win this round.” As soon as the arrow had trailed just low enough, delicately and gently grazing the skin beneath, Trix let her arm drop. “But I take this shit seriously, Tem. Bad deeds need to be punished,” she said huskily, looking up at her rival challengingly. “I’m sure you of all people understand that. So I’d really suggest you watch your back.”

A shiver ran through Tempest's spine as the arrowhead grazed her skin, her breath hitching subtly at the contact. There was something about the intensity in Trix's eyes, the huskiness of her voice, that made her feel a flicker of vulnerability, a crack in her self-assured facade. Internally, she was grappling with the myriad of emotions that Trix stirred within her—feelings she had long sworn off. "Oh, I always do," Tempest retorted, leaning in slightly, her face inches from Trix's, eyes gleaming with daring. "But I must say, the idea of you watching my back is quite… intriguing." Internally Tempest had no idea what she was doing now, the lines between acting and feeling were getting blurred more than she cared to admit. Unwelcome flashbacks to a time where she had allowed herself to feel something that she now deeply regretted. Damn this girl! What was it about this younger woman that vexed her so badly??

With that, she stepped back, allowing herself a moment to regather her composure, feeling a mix of thrill and unease. Tempest's eyes followed Trix's every move, a challenge lingering in her gaze, yet behind the playful exterior, she was questioning herself, the closeness to Trix unearthing emotions she had buried deep within. She masked her internal struggle with a smirk, her voice teasing yet laced with an undercurrent of something deeper, "Well at the very least I hope you enjoy the pink; it’s quite becoming on you."

• Like 1

Beatrix hid her shudder as Tempest leaned in closer. The girl’s breath was warm and sweet, and Trix’s eyes flickered to the girl’s lips before she could stop herself. “So I intrigue you? Ha,” the laugh was short and smug. “I told you I get everything I want, Tem. It’s just a matter of time.” She grinned as the girl stepped back, feeling a strange mixture of turmoil and triumph bubbling in her chest. That was when she remembered what she looked like – for a moment, she’d been so lost in the battle of wits Tempest presented that she’d completely forgotten. Eager to get back to normal as quickly as possible, Bea threw the arrow at Tempest’s feet. “A memento. If you wanna keep it under your pillow or whatever I get that. But be careful… it’s sharp,” with a wicked, wolfish grin, Trix turned on her heel and walked back out into the brisk morning. In a strange twist of fate, the experience had made her slightly more fond of the colour pink. Just a little bit. 

Verse 3: "So make your siren's call and sing all you want, I will not hear what you have to say"

~One Month Later~

Submerged in the realm of dreams, Tempest found herself entwined with Trix, their surroundings blurred and insignificant. Trix was holding a whip, the ends of which were tracing patterns over her bare skin, its presence a tantalizing threat and promise, coupled with the warmth of Trix's breath against Tempest's neck, created an intoxicating blend of fear and desire. The echoes of whispers and restrained laughter formed a hazy auditory backdrop as their closeness blurred boundaries. The vividness of Trix's gaze, the teasing snap of the whip just out of reach, had Tempest balanced precariously between realization and yearning.

Jolting awake suddenly from the dream, she found herself enveloped in a mix of frustration and confusion, the remnants of the dream's warmth and intimacy lingering leaving her restless and on edge. The notion that Trix might be behind this, possibly having struck a deal with a Hecate camper, fueled her annoyance and determination to confront the younger redhead. Could a Hecate camper even cast a spell like that or was she just starting to lose her mind? No, Trix must be behind this somehow, there was no other explanation that could make sense. Rubbing her temples, Tempest muttered under her breath, "Enough is enough. Trix is not going to get away with this."

No sooner had she stepped out of her room, a glitter bomb detonated, showering her in thick, black glitter. The timing was uncanny, further solidifying her suspicion that Trix was behind not only this prank but the dreams too. Shaking off the excess glitter, yet still sparkling with every step, Tempest's stride was purposeful as she made her way towards the Hermes cabin. "Really, Trix? Glitter? You can do better," she mumbled to herself, irked by the seemingly endless games between them.

Upon reaching Trix's cabin, Tempest didn’t bother knocking, pushing the door open with a determined glare. "Hey, we need to talk! I don’t know how the fuck you managed to pull it off but stay the fuck out of my dreams!!" she yelled at the source of her torment. Her heart raced in her chest, a confusing mix of irritation and the lingering sensations from her dream. She was ready for a confrontation, ready to unravel the mystery, but part of her, a part she didn’t want to acknowledge, was also curious, wondering what it would mean if Trix was indeed infiltrating her dreams.

• Like 1

The breeze that came in through the booted door extinguished all of Beatrix’s candles. Because of this, her head snapped around to glare at her unwelcome visitor, until she realised it was none other than Tempest Truett. Covered in black glitter, what a gorgeous sight! Sure, it was an understated prank, but it was one of the classics for a reason. This reaction seemed a little dramatic though, especially for the cool and calculated Tempest. Trix arched a delicate eyebrow, sensing an opportunity; any time Tempest was experiencing a strong emotion, it set off the devil on Trix’s shoulder. Right now it was whispering Meddle! Feed! Fluster!!

“Dreams? Darling Tem, I haven’t touched your dreams,” she grinned wickedly, imagining what this new development meant. It must have been something pretty terrible to get Tempest so worked up… “The glitter was all me: it’s irritatingly persistent, just like you! But do tell me more about this dream...” Beatrix swivelled on her chair, facing Tempest with a malicious smile. “Don’t tell me it was about me?” Trix’s hair was back to its usual fiery colour, and every inch of pink had been removed from her clothes and decor. There she sat, in her element: draped in black, subjecting her rival to a witheringly smug smile. 

Tempest felt a flush creep up her neck at Trix's probing inquiry, momentarily caught off guard, fragments of the dream flashed vividly in her mind. “You were there, with a whip, and we were—” she began involuntarily, the words tumbling out before she could catch herself, the realization causing her to bite her tongue. Flustered, she quickly regained her composure, her eyes narrowing at Trix. “That’s not the point!” she snapped, anger and embarrassment mingling in her gaze. "I know you’re working with a Hecate camper to mess with my head," she accused, trying to maintain a stern exterior, though the blush staining her cheeks belied her inner disarray. The room felt charged with tension, the air heavy with unspoken words and emotions, as Tempest struggled to reconcile the lingering sensations from her dream with the reality she was currently confronted with.

Ignoring the sparkling glitter still clinging to her face and hair, Tempest focused intently on Trix, trying to gauge any hint of guilt or admission in her expression. “Admit it, Trix! You’ve gone too far this time!” she declared firmly, her voice a harsh tone of accusation. Despite her conviction and the prickling tension between them, a part of Tempest was still uncertain, questioning whether her suspicions were indeed accurate or if this was just another layer of the intricate game they played now for years.

• Like 1

Beatrix was delighted by this new revelation! Too delighted to care that it was stirring something in her, too. That was something she’d deal with later – and, by later, she meant potentially never. “I’ll admit it, that does sound like something I’d do. Unfortunately I can’t take credit for it, though. That was all you, Tem,” Trix grinned, relishing in Tempest’s obvious embarrassment. Even with the little information she’d parted with, Trix could tell she’d been making even more of an impression than she hoped. Crossed her arms and putting her feet up on her desk, she continued. “Really, I wish I’d thought of that. Too fucking good! And you look so cute when you’re embarrassed.” The taunt was a low blow, but Trix couldn’t help it.

Standing up, Trix crossed the space between the two of them with a few quick strides. Hey, at least the tiny Hermes rooms were intimate! As soon as she was close enough, she took Tempest’s collar in her hand, pulling her down. Their faces were inches from one-another. “What did you say we were doing in that dream?” Trix questioned, her smile made slightly ominous by the edge in her voice, a vaguely animalistic quality she hadn’t known she possessed. Whatever had caused this dream, it was affecting both girls more than they’d care to admit…

In the small, dimly lit room, the sudden closeness and the unexpected grip on her collar caused Tempest's heartbeat to accelerate, a peculiar amalgamation of anger, embarrassment, and a burgeoning desire painting her senses. Her usual composed and commanding demeanor felt precarious, and she struggled to hold Trix's gaze, feeling exposed and vulnerable under the younger girl’s scrutiny. “That’s for me to know,” she shot back, attempting to regain some semblance of control, her voice betraying a hint of uncertainty. The proximity, the intensity in Trix's eyes, and the still vivid memories of the dream had Tempest grappling with unfamiliar emotions and the disconcerting realization that she wasn’t entirely averse to this predicament.

Biting the inside of her cheek, Tempest tried to steady her thoughts, her grip tightening around Trix's wrist in a silent bid to free herself. “You’re enjoying this way too much,” she accused, her voice a low growl, as she endeavored to keep her emotions in check and maintain the upper hand. Yet, as she looked into Trix's smirking face, she couldn’t help but feel a spark of curiosity, an unbidden question lingering in the back of her mind - what if the dream wasn’t just a figment of her imagination, but a manifestation of unexplored desires and the intricate dance of rivalry and attraction between them? "Besides....why do you want to know? You had nothing to do with it, remember?" she shot back.

“I’m enjoying this too much? Look who’s talking! I see that look in your eyes, Tem. Like… hunger,” Beatrix couldn’t help but push the situation further with her words. Maybe it was the cramped room, or the energy from Tempest’s fear, but she was feeling warm. Inside, her blood rushed hot and fast, her heart thumping in excitement at this close proximity to Tempest Truett. Tempest looked flushed and embarrassed, her eyes searching in a way that conveyed what Trix was feeling too: a curiosity, deep and complex. A desire to see how far this would go before one of them caved. Toying with Tempest had been a favorite past-time of Trix’s for some time, but this didn’t feel like a game. Not for the first time, she was doubting herself, doubting her intentions… was this really all just for the fear? Or was her heart beating this fast for a different reason?

Tempest’s hand on her wrist only made Trix strengthen her grip, unwilling to let the brunette go. “Nothing to do with the dream, maybe,” she admitted. “But it sounds like I featured quite heavily, so you’ve made it my business. As cute as you are when you’re shy, I want to know. So tell me.” Trix drew closer still, so their faces were nearly touching, before suddenly letting go. Even though she had relinquished her control physically, the words still sizzled in the air between the two girls, Bea’s demand hanging heavily. It was such a rush to speak that way to Tempest, and to hold her like that, that she was breathing heavier than she had realised. 

Navigating the undercurrent of tension, Tempest felt a shiver of fear, unlike any she had experienced before. The vulnerability of her emotions, the dread of relinquishing control, and the unprecedented terror of being dominated by her rival—by Trix—cast a shadow over her usual confidence. The closeness, the demanding questions, and Trix's unrelenting gaze had her cornered, eliciting a response she hadn’t intended to reveal. “We were… close, and you had a whip…” Tempest admitted, her voice barely above a whisper, as a rush of blush painted her cheeks, the vivid imagery of the dream flashing briefly in her eyes before she abruptly fell silent.

Caught in the shifting dynamics of their confrontation, Tempest found herself grappling with the shadows of her fears, feeling the weight of unspoken emotions and the unsettling realization of a power shift. The lingering warmth of Trix's touch and the intensity of her demands conjured so many thoughts, where fear and desire melded into a disconcerting uncertainty. Struggling to maintain her facade, she shyly averted her gaze, the vulnerability of the moment palpable in the silence, as she confronted the depth of her fears and the burgeoning complexity of emotions she hadn’t anticipated exploring with her rival. "It doesn't mater anyways, I don't do relationships, and I certainly have no desire to explore that with a freaky goth girl like you!"

• Like 1

Beatrix was shocked that Tempest had elaborated on her dream, even if it was only a few words. Those words, however few, spoke volumes: close, whip and, somehow most intoxicatingly, we. Before she could respond, Trix felt a surge of energy like nothing she had experienced before; it felt like waking up after a years-long sleep, or stepping outside for the first time in months. Every inch of her felt alive and present, so much so that she took a few steps back, stumbling slightly. Only one thing could have an affect like that on her: fear. Tempest was really, truly scared. Underneath the thrill of the energy, and the closeness she had just experienced, there was a tiny knot of guilt. This was unusual for Bea – usually, the fear response of others left her on cloud nine, untouchable in her glee. So how was this guilt getting to her? And why? Tempest was her rival, for the gods sake! Who cared if she was scared?

“Yeah, well, neither do I! And I wouldn’t be caught dead with a repressed prep like you.” Beatrix heard herself snap, the defensive tone in her voice unusual. Had she really been hurt by what Tempest had said? Glaring at Tempest, she took a seat on her bed. “You’re the one who dreamed of me whipping you, anyway. Speaks volumes, don’t you think?” she continued, her tone both accusatory and smug. 

Embattled in this electric exchange, Tempest felt a surge of mixed emotions course through her veins, oscillating between this vulnerability and a defiant need to maintain her stance. The palpable fear lacing her heartbeat was an unfamiliar sensation, and it only intensified the chaotic whirlpool of thoughts spiraling within her. Trix's sharp retort, laden with defiance and provocativeness, sent shivers down Tempest's spine, making her clench her fists involuntarily. “It was just a dream, Trix, it means nothing! Of course dreams would be the only place you’d ever have a chance of having control over me, we both know I can best you in anything I’d want to!” she snapped back, trying to mask the tremor in her voice, the blush on her cheeks deepening. The vulnerability, the openness of this conversation, was a territory she hadn’t traversed before, and every fiber of her being screamed at her to regain control, to not let Trix see her in this state.

Yet, as much as she yearned to mask her feelings, to cloak herself in the familiar armor of indifference and control, Tempest found herself entrapped in the intensity of Trix's gaze, the unspoken challenge that lingered in the air. The proximity, the clash of their contrasting yet similarly strong personalities, created a magnetic field that she couldn’t resist, despite her better judgment. “You think you know me, you think you can get under my skin?” she questioned, her voice laced with a mix of defiance and curiosity, as she stepped closer to Trix. Despite the verbal jabs and the unrelenting battle of wills, there was an underlying current of curiosity and exploration, an uncharted path that Tempest, with a racing heart and bated breath, found herself hesitantly willing to explore. Determined to prove to herself that she had no real emotions for Trix and eager to unnerve her seemingly unflappable rival, Tempest stepped forward decisively, closing the gap between them. Without a word, she cupped Trix's face and pressed her lips to hers, the kiss passionate and fiery, a challenge and a declaration wrapped into one. The room seemed to spin for a moment, the tension and rivalry melting into the unexpected intimacy of their connection, before Tempest pulled away, her eyes locked onto Trix's. "See? Nothing...."

• Like 1

Trix let out a humourless laugh at Tempest’s retort; “Best me? Please! You’re just a pretty girl with pretty awful interpersonal skills. I could control you with my hands behind my back.” The unintentional innuendo made Trix flush a little, but didn’t jolt her confidence enough to make her back down. Even sitting on the bed as she was, their height difference even further highlighted, Trix wasn’t shaken by Tem. The fear response gave her a defiant, energised glow, so much so she seemed almost to be a light source in the cramped room. Her fiery hair shone, as did the teeth in her roguish smile. She felt as though nothing could disconcert her, like she had the upper hand. The dynamic between the two of them was always up and down, neck and neck; they were too evenly matched to ever affect one another too badly. But watching Tempest desperately try to regain her control? Gods, it just did something to Trix.

That was all turned on its head when Tempest’s lips met Trix’s. Sure, Beatrix had had her fair share of kisses; hurried ones, both boys and girls, behind the bike sheds at school. This was absolutely incomparable to those clumsy attempts. This fizzed with electricity and life, warm and passionate in a way she had never felt before. All of her attempts to catch Tempest out, every flirty comment, smug smile, obscene gesture… they seemed to crash into place all at once. Before she had a chance to deepen the kiss, to take it to the lengths she wanted to, Tempest had pulled away. Trix’s eyes flickered open, meeting the brunette’s with a vulnerable, shocked stare. See? Nothing. The words bounced around Trix’s brain, stinging like alcohol on a wound. Her only fear: being alone forever, rejected when she finally let herself show. How strange that Tempest would be the one to remind her of that terror.

Trix’s eyes darkened. “Yeah: nothing. Get out of here, Tempest, before my upchuck reflex catches up to me.” 

In the aftermath of the heated kiss, a battle raged within Tempest. The undeniable spark she felt had her reeling, grappling with emotions she hadn't intended to unearth. Her insides twisted with a mix of turmoil and a lingering warmth that Trix's proximity had ignited. The conflicting emotions clawed at her, warring with her long-held resolve to remain unattached and indifferent. Her facade crumbled for a brief, revealing moment, but Tempest hastily reconstructed it, sealing away the vulnerability that had threatened to surface. The walls around her heart rose higher, fortified by her fear of surrendering to the unfamiliar emotions blossoming within. She masked the internal struggle with a veneer of nonchalance, but the tempestuous storm in her eyes betrayed a glimpse of her internal conflict.

"I'm done with this Trix," she declared firmly, her voice betraying only a small hint of the turmoil within. "These stupid back and forth pranks, I'm over it, and I suggest you stay out of my way from now on." Without waiting for a response, Tempest turned on her heel and strode out of the cabin, the door closing behind her with a finality that echoed the resolve in her heart. The brisk morning air brushed against her skin, a fleeting comfort to the heated flush that lingered on her cheeks. As she walked away, Tempest fought to quell the storm within, vowing to herself that she wouldn’t let fear dictate her path, even as the echo of Trix's laughter and the imprint of their kiss continued to haunt her mind.

~ End

Important Information

Terms of Use