bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Mystify Me, Won't You?

Helena L'Amour

Helena had spent the last several months bored out of her mind. Things were dull in the Aphrodite cabin lately. All her siblings seemed to be obsessed with coupling up and Helena had yet to find anyone that could keep her interest for long. She tried to date people here and there, but nothing ever lasted. The boys didn't appear to have minds of their own when it came to her, and that was without using her charmspeak. She basically just had to promise to give them a kiss and they tripped over themselves to please her. Lena wanted something more than that. She wanted someone that would be her equal, not her thrall. Or, at the very least, a man that actually hold a conversation with her. But instead she found that the boys her age just weren't ready for that.

It was because of that, that Lena strolled off to a secluded section of the beach she had found several months ago. Almost nobody ever came there, so she had used it for a place to go when she needed an escape. She felt calmed by the ocean. It was probably because her mother had come from the ocean, if she really stopped to think about it. But for her the beach had always been a safe place to go collect seashells and spend time with her father and stepmother. 

Lena had been relaxing in a chair listening to the waves lap against the shore when she heard footsteps approaching. "If you're coming to bring me back to camp, save your breath." She turned her head to see who it was that was walking her way and immediately regretted her previous tone. "Oh... Sorry... I thought you were one of the Aphrodite kids trying to bring me back." She blushed softly and chewed her lower lip. "Sorry about that."

@Mateo Sanz

• Like 1

Mat had been walking on the beach by himself. Most of his siblings had been in the cabin talking. It wasn't like he didn't want to hang out with them. No, he had gotten pretty close to them and in a way they had been the main thing that keep him coming back to this place. He wasn't going to say to himself that it was because nothing else made since out in the real world if you will. 

He yawned as his raked through his hair. He had wanted to go swimming but he didn't want to be around people that would look at him and it seemed that most the girls in the camp around his age thought of him as some toy. There had only been one girl that had gotten him to break his walls and it only ended in him getting hurt. He wouldn't make that mistake again.   The romantic relationships were strictly out of bonds for him. Maybe one day, but he was still healing from the crap with Megan. He also didn't really like thinking about her, so when he did, like now. He normally had a sour look on his face. 

He had noticed a girl sitting in the sand but he had paid no mind to her. He threw off his shirt and placed it on the ground and was about to walk to the water when her voice caught his ear. Blinking he looked back at her with a raised eyebrow. Slightly amused, he turned to her and crossed his arms, waiting for her to noticed him. He didn't want to take her back. No, he honestly could careless if she went back. When her eyes found him, he couldn't help but smirk. She seemed to realize she wasn't who he thought he was. "Yeah, I'm not one of your love sick siblings." he mused  looking at her as she bit her lip. Did he scare her or something? He shrugged. "Don't mind me. I just came to get away and go for a swim. Your not taken claim of this side of the beach are you?" he asked in a teasing tone

• Like 1

The man before her was one of the older campers. She had known him since she was thirteen but it seemed he didn't remember her. But he was, perhaps, one of the few people at camp that her eyes kept flitting back to every now and then. Now, with him standing there shirtless in front of her, she could understand why it had been hard for her to keep her eyes off him before. He was quite the spectacle to behold. She felt her pulse quicken and internally cursed at herself for being so typically Aphrodite's child in that moment. Don't become an idiot just because you've seen a pretty boy, Lena. She scolded herself internally. Get yourself together. She didn't know Mat all that well, but she did know that he hadn't ever been fond of the dumb girls that fawned all over him. The last thing she wanted was to add herself to that list on one of the last few men at camp that intrigued her.

Propping herself up on her arms in the beach chair, she smirked as she responded. "Well, I had been planning on it. But I suppose I could make an exception in your case." She tilted her head and smiled. "But you'll have to let me join you, Mat." Getting up from the chair, she pulled her shirt off to reveal the top of a black string bikini. The cloth panels that covered her breasts pressed them together to form a decent amount of cleavage. Then she took her time slipping off her shorts slowly down her legs. 

Walking over to him, she let her toes settle in the sand, the waves lapping across them. The Atlantic was still incredibly cold, even though summer was starting, but Lena didn't appear bothered by it. "So what have you been up to? It's been a while..." She asked casually, looking out across the ocean in front of her, with conscious effort not to turn to him. She was willing to flirt, but she wouldn't make an idiot of herself. Not for him, not for anyone. While she absolutely believed true love and romance existed, Lena also believed it didn't come from attraction and lust alone, but required true nurturing, and required someone to know the real you. Not whatever person you pretended to be with them around. So while it may have felt more natural to let herself become giggly and overly flirtatious with someone she found attraction to, she knew that was just the lust talking and not her real self. Her real self was much more calm and collected than that. "Anything fun?"

• Like 1

He would be lying if he said he didn't find her a little attractive. Most of her sisters were, but then again he stood by what he said about them. They way they acted didn't sit right with him. They wanted to find love. Mat only wanted one thing, to crave his needs. His eyes hooded at her as she sat up in the seat. She was playing a game or was she. He knew that the Aphrodite kids had a power to make him do whatever it was they wanted. He only hoped that she didn't pull that on him. Because he was willing to hurt a girls feelings if he had to. 

An eyebrow shot up when she said she would make an exception, she'd have to be with him. He sighed, letting his arms drop. Did he want her to join him. Not really, he wanted to be alone. However, as hard as he tried not to look while she took off the clothes, he was still a male with some taste. He honestly couldn't remember her, well maybe he did but he didn't really care to much about her. Now, well now she was older and had more of a body with that. Maybe he would be able to play a little with her. Only think was, he didn't think that she would like the play he liked. His jaw clinched a little as his arms crossed over his chest once again looking away from her teasing. He glanced over here so often, though not moving his head to make it obvious. "Do I not get an option in this?" He questioned her wanting to say more, but he wasn't going to be right out rude since she was letting him stay here. "Or is it you wanna use my company so you don't have to run off to those silly little siblings of yours." he mused turning slightly to her as she reached him. Now don't get Mateo wrong, he was all for making friends and things. He was however, not getting into any kind of romantic relationship with anyone and he would have to tell her that if things went that way. 

He was lost in his own thoughts when she asked him what he had been up to. A smirk made his way up to his lips. He noticed that she hadn't looked at him since she made her way up here. Ah, she was trying hard. Though something in him, wanting her to look at him. He wanted to see the flames in her eyes. Though that was hopeful wishing. "Well, I've been to some parties." he said slightly giving up since she wanted to talk. He would do what ever it took to get out of this the fastest. "Of course they are fun, but I'm not sure you would count them as fun." He mused for a moment longer thinking about the party that he had went to just before this one. Honestly, he hadn't done anything but watching was interesting for him as well. He always learnt something new about himself every so often. "It would be very doubtful that you would be into the same stuff as me." he mused as he walked into the water. Having it lap over his shins a little more before turning to her. "Or do you have kinks you like?" he questioned her as he looked into her eyes this time. Wanting to see if she wavered any. He would be able to tell a little, it should be interesting. 

• Like 1

"Not really." Lena chuckled as she replied to his question. It wasn't that she particularly wanted to be difficult, but really, if he was going to be over here anyway, he might as well keep her company, right? "Don't worry, there's a whole ocean if you decide you need a little space." She smirked and let the waves continue to lap at her toes. The feel of the water against her feet and ankles was soothing as she took another step forward. She wasn't sure, but she thought she caught him looking at her out of the corner of her eye and she smiled contentedly. A small victory then. 

She hadn't really expected much from him by way of an answer, so when he said he had gone to parties Lena assumed that would be the end of it. She was about to ask if the parties had been entertaining when he continued. "Why wouldn't I find them fun?" She felt a little indignant at first. It seemed rather rude of him to just assume that she was a boring girl who didn't like parties. Just because she wasn't a child of Dionysus didn't mean she didn't know how to party. She was about to correct him when he spoke again. Her cheeks flushed immediately as he asked his next question and his eyes met hers. "I want someone who can control me." She found herself admitting without hesitation. She hadn't even thought about it until that moment, but it made sense. As one of the few children of Aphrodite that had been gifted with Charmspeak, she could get anyone to do anything she wanted. Even mosters and the minor gods weren't immune to her charms. But to find someone that could take that power away from her, gag her if he had to, that would be the most freeing feeling. Because then she would know that he wanted her by himself, and not because she had convinced him to. "But I... haven't found anyone that can."

• Like 1

Mateo couldn't help but roll his eyes at her response to his first question. Of course he didn't get a say in it. Most girls didn't want him to have a say, so they could worm their way into his life. All of them fail if for one reason or another. However, there had been a few times there had been a couple girls that made the cut. He wouldn't tell her thought that. "I might just take you up on that offer. Wouldn't want to waste your time. I'm sure you have other things you could be doing right." he said as he glanced out at the ocean himself. Seeing the waves come in. 

He couldn't help the smirk on his lips. It had seemed that he got her mad, or in the least her upset at the fact that he had judged her a little to early. And the fact that it looked like she was about to report back to him before he said his next statement which caused her to blush. He couldn't help the chuckle that left his lips. He was just about to report to her when her next words made him freeze in place. His eyes locked in with his as he went over a few things in his head. "You don't know what you could get yourself into saying that to someone." he told her, his tone taken a serious one. "There are many people that would use that and then hurt you." he wanted her to know that. There were many people that would take what she just said and abuse it. Lucky for her Mateo wasn't like that at all. He had been in the life style for many years now. He glanced her way once again trying to find something. He couldn't. "What are you looking for beside someone to control you?" He was interested but didn't want to let on. It had been a while since he had anyone that was this close to him that was interested, thought he had to make sure that it wasn't just something she thought would be fun but hated it later. Though he would have to run thought different things with her as well. 

• Like 1

Lena noticed the smirk on his lips and wasn't sure whether to be intrigued or concerned by it. He had an air about him that just screamed trouble, but she found that she liked it. She hadn't been able to find herself anyone that could make her feel stimulated in any way. Here was a man that made her feel incredibly so. But as he spoke, Lena tilted her head to the side. "Those people would have to want me first. And... I wasn't sure that was something you felt." That was an outright lie, and they both likely knew it. Aphrodite's children could always feel when there was love or lust in play. The tension had started the moment she revealed her bathing suit, and she knew it. Something in Mat had changed while he was away, or something in her had. But for once, she appeared to have at least some of his interest. "But it's good to know that you're worried about me." Lena said with a wink.

She watched as his eyes appeared to search her, trying to find answers. She was about to ask what he was looking for when he spoke again. "Passion. I don't particularly care what we do. I don't have any experience, not really." And that was certainly true. She had read more than her fair share of romance novels. Knew about the kind of things he was asking for. But she had never experienced them. Lena took a step closer to him, and smiled. "Tie me up. Gag me. Whip me if you like. Just make sure I know whose in charge." Lena grinned impishly at him. "You know, for those guys who are interested." Your move, Mat. Lena felt like she was in a game of chess. One wrong move and it would be game over. But right now she was having too much fun not to take a few risks here or there. 

Edited by Helena L'Amour
  • Like 1

He ran his fingers through his hair again as she told him people would have to want her first. What she didn't understand was that there would be people out there who would want her, and he knew it. There were many people in the world that would love to take advantage of her especially if she didn't have any experience. A pretty young thing, and she wouldn't know what would be true or wrong. He shook his head as she ended her statement. He didn't want to be the one to shock her by telling her this and just as he was about to open his mouth, she beat him to it. Her words only made him roll his eyes. "Don't flatter yourself." he started, "I'm only trying to warn you. There are people out there that would do just about anything to get you to believe them," he said shaking his head. He had run into some of them. Red flags ..all of them. 

Passion. He blinked. He promised himself that he wouldn't fall for another person and passion typically lead to that. However, the girl got him. As she stepped closer to him saying the words, he could only smirk at her. He knew what she was asking for and he could give it to her if she wanted it. Only if she wanted it from him. He turned to her and closed the space between them. Everything about him oozed confidence, power. He put his hand out in front of them and what looked like mist came from his hands, before long a rolled-up scroll came into view as he slowly moved his hand out of the way. "If you want, we can give this a try." He said in a slow voice giving the girl some time to think about it. "Matter of fact.." He started, "I want you to surrender yourself to me." He waved the scroll in her face a little more. "Tell me, Helena," he said in a low voice, his blue eyes cutting into hers. Yes, he remembered her name, it wasn't hard to.  He didn't like the fact that she had him already pulling this out. Maybe he did want to do this again. Maybe he wanted to have something else. "Are you willing to surrender yourself to me?" his eyes went from hers to the scroll in his hand. For a moment he looked at the contract that he had in his hand and then took a step around her, leaving just enough room for her to feel the heat that was coming from his body. "I don't play games and if you so decided that you want this..you'll be mine."

• Like 1

Helena watched as the scroll appeared in the air next to him. A contract? She quirked her eyebrow as she reached for the parchment before her. Grabbing it, she read over it. She might be a bit naïve, but she wasn't an idiot. The last thing she was going to do was sign a contract that completely screwed her over. She could feel his breath on her neck as he walked behind her, just close enough to feel the heat. Helena bit her lip subconsciously as she read. There was nothing in the contract that was immediately alarming. Not from her perspective anyway. In essence, it declared that she would submit to him sexually, and be available for pleasure at his leisure. In return he would provide her with pleasure, also at his leisure. Helena perused it one more time to make sure that she wasn't signing away all free-will, outside of sexual activities, "I'll need a pen... sir." Helena said with a smirk. 

She could feel her pulse racing at the very prospect of being his. Owned. Claimed. However he chose to phrase it, Helena knew that once she signed that contract, that was it. Her life would change. It was both terrifying and tantalizing. In her mind she could already imagine the feel of his hands roaming the curves of her body, the touch of his lips against the crook in her neck. She could hear the blood rushing through her body, and feel her nerves come alive at the proximity of him to her. Every inch of her wanted him, wanted him to want her, wanted him to control her. "Can't promise I'll be the most well behaved though." Releasing her lip from the bite, Helena smirked. There wasn't any fun if she didn't try to rebel a little every now and then, was there? 

• Like 1

Thinking about this wasn't really on his list to do today. He was just off on his own, wanting to swim a little in the ocean but of course, Helena had to be one that caused all this to stir up. He knew what he was getting himself into but he was also trying to keep himself cool since he hadn't been with anyone in a couple of years. He was just playing around for fun. Going to parties here and there. Megan had caused a lot of damage to him. Everything about her caused him issues anymore and going into this, well, it was going to bring him closer to that. But the whole Megan thing was a story for another time. One he didn't have time for at the moment. Not at least with Helena. Maybe when they have gotten better with everything he would be willing to talk about it. He blinked when the next words came out of her mouth. He went to say something smart-ass back because that was his normal go to but he closed his lips in a small frown as he did the same thing with his hand again to bring a pen to her. He was curious about one thing though. "No questions?" He asked her as he glanced at the scroll. It pretty much said that he would have control over her in a bedroom setting. Which meant anytime they were going to have sex. "Nothing that seems like a hard no, or are you very much willing to try different things?" He asked again, needing to know all of it. What she was wanting to try. He had already said tieing her up, which of course he would gladly do. Gag her, which he was fine with but what happens if he wanted to hear that pretty little moans? A smirk made its way onto his lips as he waited for her to sign the contract. He wanted her to understand what it meant for the both of them. He blinked up at her for a moment before tilting his head a little. "You'll need a safe word." 

He could feel his eyes darken a little as he walked around her stopping behind her for a moment and looking over her shoulder. He could see the little goosebumps that were on her skin. The smirk that had played on his lips earlier was pretty much still there as he rounded her side. He had noticed some slight changes and he couldn't help but tease her. "Already thinking about me?" It wasn't a question as he brought his hand up to a loose strange of hair and gently placed it behind her ear before letting his hand drop back to his side. He touched her enough to have her shiver because he wanted to. "Oh little one." he mused as she told him that she couldn't promise she would be the most behaved. It was going to be fun breaking her in. Hell, she might even like it in the long run. A smile broke through his smirk as he looked at her slowly from top to bottom and not worrying about how long his eyes lingered for.

• Like 1

Helena felt just the slightest tinge of nerves as he frowned. She had expected he would be enthused by the fact that she was willing to agree without question. Immediately the thought crossed her mind that she had made a mistake in being eager. But the look only lasted a mere instant and then he seemed once again intrigued by the idea of having a new toy to play with. "No questions come to mind. The contract seemed pretty self-explanatory. And besides, how will I know if I like something if I don't try it." Lena winked at him. She gazed into his eyes as he lifted them to look up at her, and had to stop herself from leaning in towards him. Ever so curious, was she, what his lips might taste like. "A safeword does seem intelligent though. Pineapple?" The girl had no intention of using it, but it was better to have one in case he did cross a boundary that she determined was uncomfortable, than to not. 

The feel of his fingers against her neck sent a soft shiver down Lena's spine. She didn't dignify his question with a response. He already knew the answer, or he wouldn't have asked. The effect he had on her was apparent, and she knew it. Though, she no longer cared. Taking the pen that he had conjured, Lena balanced the parchment on her thigh and began to sign. The ink glided ever so elegantly across the parchment, and before long her signature was complete. There it was, in writing as plain as day. Helena now belonged to this man.

She could feel his eyes lingering on her curves as he let them wander her body. As she straightened back up, she wanted to turn to see his face and know that he was pleased with her decision. She didn't know if she should though. If one small touch could have such an effect on her, she wasn't sure she could handle the full effects of his desire without easing into it. Instead, Lena held the parchment to her side so that he could grab it from her. "I'm all yours..."

He listened to her for a moment before he nodded his head. She had no questions and she was right about the contract seeming to have everything written out. He had spent a lot of time writing what he wanted on there. Hell, he even went as far as to ask one of the guys if he had it out the way that it needed to be so they both would feel safe. It all checked out. However, when she said her safe word he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. "Pineapple.." he started and chuckled a little bit. "Well as long as you can remember it then I see no problem with it at all. 

He watched closely as she began to sign her name on the paper. It was different watching people sign something that you had come up with. Honestly, it was nerve-wracking to watch too. He couldn't help but lick his lips as he watched her balance on one leg. Honestly, he could just take her now but he wanted to be slow with it. If they were to do anything at the moment it would be slow so they each could have a taste of how it was going to work. 

His eyes went back to her face as she stood up with the pen and contract in her hand ready for him to take from her. He smirked at her as she handed them to him. "Good." He mused as he let his finger slide against hers as he took it all from her and made them disappear the same way they came. "So now that we have that handled.." He said walking around her once more, letting his hand move along her hip just lightly. "Do you wanna move slow or do you want to start right now?" He questioned her as he once again stopped behind her and pressed himself against her in a teasing manner. Letting her feel his body against hers a little.  

• Like 1

Lena smiled as he chuckled. "Well it isn't likely to come up in conversation during intimacy, is it? So it would be out of context and very obvious why I was saying it." She shrugged. It wasn't necessary to justify her choice, but she didn't want him thinking that she was a complete simpleton for picking a strange word either. It had made sense in her mind to pick something like that, which wouldn't come up in conversation often. Especially not in intimate conversation. 

His finger slid across hers as he grabbed the contract from her. She felt another jolt of excitement course through her, and she felt her breath catch just a little bit. She barely had any time to think when all of a sudden he was pressed against her back. She could feel the heat from his body, and desire swelled within her. Helena had never wanted anything more than she wanted him in that moment. Biting her lip, she listened eagerly as he spoke. Take me, now. She felt herself thinking almost automatically in response to his question. The heat had become unbearable. Everything in her had called out to him. 

"Isn't that up to you...sir?" Lena smirked and tried to play it off as if she wouldn't be absolutely devastated if he turned and walked away right now. But she would be. Subconsciously, she pressed herself back against him, letting the curve of her spine press to his chest, and her ass press firmly against his groin. She wanted to reach back and touch him, show him the desire she felt. But she knew she wasn't meant to. He was in charge after all. That was what she had signed. And now every fleeting desire she had, belonged to  him. Every passionate thought, was for him. But only when he said so. And that thought thrilled her.

"Too true." he mused on the word for a couple more second. Honestly she was right. It wasn't a word that would be likely to come out in any conversation that they would be having while they were doing things. He only hoped that he didn't have to make her use the word because that would cause him some issues. Mainly because he didn't want to hurt her in any way. Of course, that was to say if she didn't like the thing that was going on then of course he would understand as she was still pretty new to this whole thing. She wanted someone to take her to another place and of course that was something that he was willing to do. However, she had to play by his rules at the moment. "Well," he started. "Pineapple it is." It wasn't in is body to hurt another person like that. 

As he pressed himself against her, he could see the smirk that was on her lips at the moment. Good. He liked someone that was willing to try with him. Without thinking to much, he brought his hands up to her shoulders and lightly trailed down her arms until he came to the crease of his elbow where he moved his hand to her stomach. He let his fingers slowly slide down to the hem of her bathing suit. A smirk also played on his lips as he dipped his head lowed to her ear. "Tell me something," he said in a husky voice. "Why me?" he let himself linger on her ear just a little more watching the goosebumps pop up with some excitement.  He was already loving the way her body responded to his. 

The next words that came out of her mouth made him hard instantly. He hadn't even told her to call him that and here she was already being the good little one that he knew she could be. As she arched her back into him, he couldn't help but push into her more. Pushing his hand down on her stomach a little more so that she could feel him, he couldn't help but slip a finger into the hem of the bathing suit bottoms as well. His mind was being to fog up. Honestly, he hadn't had anyone since Megan and having Helena here and like this was turning him on more than he could possibly could imagine. "Do you want to touch.." He said in a huskier voice but there was control there. He could feel her itching to touch him, and he wasn't going to say no to her needs as well. 

• Like 1

Lena could feel his lips move softly against her ears as Mateo whispered the one questions she had hoped he wouldn't ask. She knew exactly why it was him. Ever since she was old enough to notice boys, she had noticed him. He was gorgeous, mysterious, and possibly very dangerous. Unlike most of her sisters and brothers, Lena didn't enjoy the smooth sailing in love that came with being their mother's children. The safety of genuine love, without the rough edge of passion didn't appeal to her. She wanted love to feel like a storm ripping her world apart and creating something new. She wanted adventure and passion, with just a hint of uncertainty. A wild ride that left her begging for more. Mateo would give her all of that, she was certain. "Because you're one of the few people I think can give me what I actually want." She answered honestly. "Real passion."

His hands pulled her back against him tightly, and she could feel him hard against her. What she wouldn't give for the scraps of clothing between them to vanish in that moment. Helena's breath grew uneven as the excitement began to build. Her heart raced in her chest and she felt every caress of his hands against her skin. As his finger slid beneath the line of her bathing suit, she found herself in complete anticipation. He was so close, yet so far from what she wanted. Teasing her, and she knew it.

And then he asked her the one question she had desired above all else. Of course she wanted to touch. She wanted to feel his skin against hers, his lips pressed firmly to hers, his body intertwined with hers. So as he breathed the question, his hot breath on her neck, Lena found herself nodding immediately. "Yes." She swallowed, trying hard to restore her breath to an even pace. "Can I? Please?" Lena was well aware of the desperation in her voice, but she had imagined an encounter like this for years. Daydreaming from afar about a man who could make her feel the way he made her feel right now. And she wanted more. In that moment, Helena would do just about anything so long as it meant she would finally experience passion. 

Mateo couldn't help but want to learn more about her. Well, he needed to, to help her get where she wanted. Her helping him learn her was of course what he wanted and needed. He would be able to use that for her. The ins and outs of everything. She would have to submit to him to a point where she hide nothing from him. His lips moved softly against her neck almost in a teasing manner as he waited for her to come clean. His hand found her hips as he dug into them a little harder than just touching them. "Real passion huh," he muttered and placed small light kisses on her neck, loving the way that her body was reacting to him. "Let's see if you get that from me," he muttered huskily in her ear. It was up to her and how much she wanted from him. Since he would be able to give everything. She was going to have to learn him as well. 

He honestly didn't mind the feeling of her being near him like that. It must be that Aphrodite blood running through her. He bite his lip for a moment as he pulled her closer to him. His hand teasing her. He wanted to get her to pout and if he wasn't careful, she would be right there. A smirk pulled at his lips as he inched his hand down a little farther down into her bottoms. However, he pulled away when she answered him. Though it wasn't the way he was going to allow her to answer him. The smirk never left his lips as he pushed her butt off him and stood her still in front of him. "Another thing." he mused as his hands left her completely. He felt the loss in his body and he was pretty sure she hated it herself. He walked around her until he was right in front of her. "You should answer with sir or master," he commented finally finishing his statement. He glanced at her and placed two fingers under her chin to get her to look at him. "Clear enough?" He smirked, as his blue eyes darkened a little more. Once she agreed and replied properly, he let his hand slide down to her chest. Lightly grazing her right breast. He would be coming back to those later, but right now he was going to give his girl what she wanted. His hand went down to her, pulling it up to his chest and letting it hover there for a moment. The smirk still pulls on his lips. He looked down at her and finally placed her hand on his shirtless body. "Touch away," he said as he stepped a little closer to her so that she couldn't move her hand away from him. Besides, it was her that said she wanted to touch him. He would repay her back in kind. He placed his hand on her in about the same spot she had on him. "Where ever you touch, I touch, what ever you do I do" he said as he waited for her to make the first move. "We'll learn each other for the first couple of nights. What you like, what you are nervous about. Then we'll get to what you think you are craving." 

• Like 1

Each kiss was like an electric spark that ran through her veins straight up her spine. She was acutely aware of him now. As he gripped her hips she could have melted against him, wanted to even. His very presence was intoxicating. His voice was like a siren's call, and she would have happily drowned to follow it. He was dangerous for her, and that was half the thrill. His challenge was accepted the instant it was uttered. Helena made it her goal to elicit as much passion from him as she was able. 

As Mateo's hand explored her body, inching ever so slowly down, Helena prepared herself for it to find its mark. But that moment never came. He withdrew his hand and Helena felt her lips purse into a pout as he did so. Not only that, but he gently scolded her for not remembering her place as his"I'm sorry, sir." She bit her lip softly, letting him lift her chin to look at him. "In private only though, right?" Helena quirked her brow. While she wasn't afraid to tell anyone how she felt about the man before her, she did  have some reservations about letting their bedroom life be public. Even so, she stared into his eyes knowing that she couldn't bring herself to disappoint him. If he truly desired her to call him so in public at all times, she wouldn't be able to deny him. 

His hand began to move from her chin to her chest. As it lightly grazed over her, she felt another spark course through her. Suddenly he grabbed her hand and placed it on his chest. Immediately she felt his warmth beneath her fingertips. He was hers to touch. She couldn't believe it. As he stepped closer to close the gap, her arm pressed down on him as well. And as he told her to touch away, she felt his hand press to her chest the same way. Her eyes widened as she made them meet his once more, blushing. Lena had never done anything like this before. She wouldn't let him know, but she hadn't let anyone touch her this intimately before. She hadn't even let anyone kiss her before. There had never been anyone for her, except him

"Yes, sir." She blushed as she let her hand slowly trail down his chest. Her fingers traced each muscle on her way. Touching him felt so wrong and so right all at the same time. It was a rush and comfort all wrapped into one. In that moment, nobody could have convinced her that Mateo wasn't her other half, her fate. Helena's gaze fell on his lips, wondering what they would feel like pressed against hers. She memorized the contours of his chest as her hand ran over them and as she reached the top of his swimming trunks, she bit her lip again. "Can I... master?" Her eyes looked up into his once more, pleading. She knew that he had given her permission to explore his body, but she wasn't sure how far she was allowed to go. As her heart pounded in her chest, she could feel the heat radiating off her skin. She wanted him, as much as he would give her, and all she needed was his permission to have him.

He noticed the pout on her lips and he couldn't help but chuckle at it. "So impatient.." he mused out as he chuckled a little more at her. However, he had to scold her a little. She seemed to understand that much and fixed it right away. He would let it slide this time because of how new she was to it. But only this time. Next time, well she wouldn't get the warning that she got tonight. Though her next comment only made her mirror her facial expression. "Is that you're boundary?" he questioned as he was going to try and make a mental note of where she wanted to call it. He had no problem with it however, he knew that they were going to come across things like this for the first couple of months. There were going to be things that bothered her the more they moved into it. 

It was interesting, to say the least about how she was acting. It was almost like she had never done this before. Or maybe it was because she was more excited about doing something like this with him. Which got him a little more excitement in the long run. He felt her little hand on his chest as he watched her carefully. Her calling him sir again, that was going to be different hearing it from another girl's mouth. As she moved her hand down his chest, he moved his down hers. Slowly. Matching the movements that she was creating. She noticed the blushing and the biting of her lip and he couldn't help but smirk at her, though, it was getting darker and he was pretty sure the only thing that was watching them at the moment was the moon. The others were asleep or in their own cabin. He blinked when she stopped at the top of his swim trunks and bit her lip once again. He arched an eyebrow as she asked him for permission. He nodded his head allowing her access to where she wanted the most. His hand stopped at the top of her bottoms as well and waited for her to move. He had given her permission to do what she wanted now it was just up to her to move that little hand a little more south if she so wanted to. He stepped closer to her as he moved his hand to make it comfier for him. The tip of his middle finger lightly moved on her skin. "Can you handle it little one?" He questioned as she had stopped for a moment and he could have sworn that he heard her heart beating out of her chest. He chuckled this time and without her moving her hand, he pushed his a little deeper, passed the hem of her bathing suit going just about as far as the last time he was there. "All you have to do is tell me you can't do it and I'll help you out." He teased as his other hand went to the string on her bathing suit bottom. He slowly started to undo it and watched her reaction. "I know you want me...Just show me how badly," he said in a slow voice as he watched her curious if she was going to make her move, however, another idea popped in his head. "Or would you like to see what I could really do to you.." he started. "I could show you, in your head you know." He said as he pulled his hand away from the string and held it out to the side, allowing the magic to fill his hand. 

Helena nodded softly at his question. "I'm happy to be yours. All yours. But, I... I don't know that I can have my sex life public." Despite her best efforts, Helena still cared far too much what others thought of her. She didn't want her reputation to be completely ruined if Mateo decided to leave her. Of course, she would do her best to ensure that the thought never entered his mind. But she wasn't going to use the gifts from her mother to keep him, so there were never any guarantees. Lena wanted real passion and real love. Not the manufactured stuff her magic could bring. It had taken three years, but she was finally about to get the boy she had always wanted and it felt better than manipulating him into being with her ever could have. But with that ultimate rush she felt, she also knew that he could leave her just as quickly. "Not yet, anyway. I hope that's alright."

His fingers on her body continued to bring that small spark of passion that excited her. The warmth radiated from his fingers and amplified in her. And as he stopped just above her swimsuit she was almost ready to beg for more. She knew it was in her power to have more though, hadn't he told her that he would do what she did? It didn't take long though before his own impatience appeared to get the better of him. Or perhaps he was afraid that she would lose her courage and he wanted to give her a nudge. Lena wasn't sure. Whatever it was, Mateo's hand slid once more beneath her bathing suit, just slightly out of reach of what she wanted. His voice taunted her, challenged her. His fingers teased her beyond the point of desire. "I can handle it." She promised, with a confidence that was definitely not earned, and just the tiniest hint of defiance that he had questioned her. In that moment, however, she suddenly felt as if she knew exactly what to do. Despite having never done anything, her hands began to move as if she had expertise. Helena assumed it must be something that all Aphrodite children experienced when it came time, as it felt so natural.

Mateo's hand undid the tie on her swimsuit bottoms and she let them fall around her ankles. Helena untied his with her left hand as she moved the right up to his face and brought him in for a deep kiss. My first kiss. Her lips pressed to his with a determination and passion that she hadn't realized she possessed. As she got the tie on his trunks undone, she slid them off him never letting her lips leave his for a moment. Her left hand resting on his hip as the clothing fell. When she couldn't hold it anymore, she broke the kiss finally bringing her hands behind her back to undo her top. "I want both. I want you. And I want to see what you can do." Helena smirked, the newfound confidence fueling her as she let her top fall to the sand. "When it comes to you, I plan to be very, very greedy." She pressed her lips to his once more, nipping at his bottom lip as she let her hand find his cock.

It was already firm and warm beneath her hand. Helena pressed her chest against his, letting only enough space for her hand to work its magic remain on their lower halves. Her fingers wrapped around his shaft and she slowly began to move it along. The strokes built up in rhythm as they continued. As her lips parted with his, she smiled against him. "Your move... master."

• Like 1

He couldn't help but watch as Helena nodded her head. Everything about this girl was something to him. He didn't know if he wanted to break her in or not. Being as innocent looking as she was. And the fact that she didn't want her sex life in public. Most people at camp knew a thing or two of what Mateo did. So there would be things going around as soon as they saw the two together. "Well, I'd hate to break it to you like this.." He started with a tilt of his head. "But most people know what I'm into, you being with me is only going to cause people to put two and two together." He knew not everything was public but enough for people to know. He was worried that she would go back on it now that he laid that all out there to her. 

She told him that she could handle it and he smirked a little. Well, if she could then he would be fine with it. He would take care of her the best that he was able to. His eyes never moved from hers as she allowed her bottoms to fall off. His hand, however, went back to his bare hip. He was feeling more than a little excited about it. He could feel himself hardening, as he felt her messing with the knot of his swim trunks. However, all thoughts were soon brought to a stop when her other hand went up to his face, moving him down to a kiss. He smirked into it as he allowed her to take what she wanted. He had given her permission to take what she wanted. He deepened the kiss, massaging her hip just a little with his other hand. Soon his trunks were undone and she slide them off, which pooled at his feet. Without thinking he stepped out of them, pushing them to the side to get them out of the way. 

When she broke the kiss, Mateo couldn't help but smirk again. He was having a good time so far, even though it had been some time since he had anything like this in a while. He blinked down as she started talking and untied her bathing suit top. His eyes moved from her chest to her eyes again, this time noticing that she was more confident and she was smirking. Okay then, miss Helena. He thought to himself. "Oh. Greedy huh," he smirked but was pulled into a kiss once more, this time she nipped at his lip and he could feel something come out of him. He took a deep breath as he moved closer to her, his hands still very much on her hip. He was trying to be good, he didn't want to rush her at the moment. Well, that was until her hand wrapped itself around him. 

He knew that he was hard already. Honestly, he had been there for a while now. Ever since she had been rubbing her hands on him. She brought him back when her chest pressed against his. He felt a little movement coming from her hand and soon there was a rhythm that set him on fire. Her lips moved from his just barely and he couldn't help but smirk at the word that came from her lips. "Of course little one." he mused at her as one of his hands slide around to her most secret area and found the slit and begin to glide his finger over it, getting her juices flowing a little more. His smirk never left his lips as he slide his finger into her, finding her clit with ease as he began to rub it. 

• Like 1

Lena shrugged as he spoke. She thought she saw just the tiniest bit of worry in his eyes, which pleased her. It meant he didn't want her to leave. I can work with that. "There is a big difference between suspecting, and knowing for certain." Lena hoped he understood that she knew she couldn't stop them from gossiping, but she could at least control how much of their gossip was proven to be factual.  "They can gossip all they want. I just... like knowing that they don't have any proof, I guess?" She hoped that made sense. 

None of that really mattered much to Helena anymore though. She was lost to the passion that had overcome her. Her hand continued to stroke his shaft firmly as she felt his hand move down to slide against her clit. She pressed her lips once more to his in an effort to stifle the sound of her breath growing uneven at his touch. She tried to focus her attention on his cock, but it was growing difficult as he continued to pleasure her. He was warmer and more firm than she had anticipated. Though she had felt him press it against her several times while they were flirting earlier, she hadn't realized how firm it would actually be beneath her fingers. 

Lena could feel herself growing damp at his touch, and she felt her eagerness growing. As the desire welled within her, she wanted more and more of him. Gently, Lena kissed her way down to his chin, then neck, and continued to move down across his abdomen toward his erect cock. As she reached the base of his shaft, she use the hand that had been stroking him and grasped it firmly to hold it in place. Moving her lips to the tip, she began to take him in, letting her tongue run the length of it. From her knees, she looked up at him, wordlessly, as if seeking his approval of her performance.

• Like 1

Mateo watched curiously as she just shrugged at him when he told her that people could know because of him. Well, if she didn't care, then why should he? He smirked anyways and nodded his head to her. "I'm sure there will be someone to find out the truth, till then." 

He couldn't help but smirk when he felt her press her lips on his more. It didn't take much to know that she was trying to hold it all in. He pulled away from her lips for a moment. "What... I can't hear you?" he questioned with a husky voice as he rubbed her clit a little more slowly, as he wanted to hear the sounds of her breath waver just a little. He had to, the things that she was doing to him, it was only fair and he had said that he was going to copy what she did.

He could feel the wetness coming from her and it turned him on just enough. However, a whole new thing happened to him. She began to kiss down his chin, neck and she moved all the way down until she was on her knees and he could feel himself twitch just a little. He knew where this was going and he didn't honestly mind it at all. He watched with hooded eyes as she moved her head and lips to the tip of his cock. He couldn't help but let out a little hiss when she started to lick the length of him. When he looked down, he couldn't help but groan a little as she looked so perfect being on her knees there. He moved his hand and raked his fingers through her hair. "You look so good down there little one." He told her with a dark smirk.

As Mateo teased Lena with his fingers, he broke the kiss. He didn't need to say anything, though he had, because Lena let a soft moan escape before she could bite her lip. "Mmmm not fair." She said with a small grin, knowing that he never had any intention of playing fair with her. Lena had known before things even began how the evening would end. It wasn't surprising in the least that he was doing everything he could to make her want him. The only thing that surprised her was how much he was letting her get away with before taking over completely. Now she thought she might have understood why. He definitely wasn't making it easy for her.

Since he hadn't played fair, neither did she. Her desire swelled within her, and she went and took even more of him. Now, on her knees, with his cock in her mouth, she was surprised at just how easily she had managed to assume her role as his. It was instinctive to her, the desire to please him. She had been desperate for his attention for several years, and now that she had it she knew that she would do just about anything to keep it. 

As his fingers laced themselves into her hair, and his words of praise left his lips, Lena knew that she had passed the point of no return. She was his now. Completely. Lena suddenly found herself bobbing along his shaft with more eagerness. Her tongue ran the length of him, limply at first but then she began to use it to apply more pressure and motion. She would swirl it around the tip from time to time. With that small bit of praise, he had encouraged her to dive in more eagerly in search of more. With his fingers tangled into her hair and gripped, Lena felt an odd feeling of satisfaction. She could tell he was enjoying himself and she found that she took pride in being able to provide that for him after so many years of wondering what it would be like.

For several minutes she continued like that until she needed to catch her breath. Lena blushed as she stopped, and looked up at him. "How did I do?"

Mateo couldn't help but love the way that she moaned when he was teasing her. He knew how to work his fingers, he had to learn the hard way and with each girl, it was just a little different, but he seemed to know how to get Lena. A smirk came across his lips as she said that it wasn't fair. "You like it." he mused as he saw the small grin that was on her lips. 

The way that the tables turned had him almost spinning. Her being on her knees had him thinking of different things he could be doing to her. He let out a moan as he looked down at her when she took him into her mouth. He watched as her head bobbed and she seemed to get the way that he liked it. He couldn't help but grip her hair a little harder as she started to finish him off. He felt like he could fly. He hadn't done anything since he had called it off with Megan and he didn't know if this was ever going to be a thing but he could totally take it from Lena anytime. Of course, now he was going to be able to do just about anything to her he wanted to. 

She was down there for several minutes before she came up to catch a breath and looked up at him. Asking how she did. A smirk came over his lips as he let go of her hair and placed that hand under her chin tilting her head up "look at you pretty girl, covered in drool" he says with a grin. Guiding her up by her chin, he spins her around to face the camp. One hand went to her breast and the other one went sliding down her stomach to her slit. "Tell me something...." He mused as his finger slipped through the fold of her lips. He found the spot he was looking for and started to rub. Slowly, making letting dip a finger inside of her to get her a little wetter. "How many times do you think I can make you come." He whispered in her ear as he kissed down her neck to her shoulder and back. His rubbing stopped only for a second and that was because he was slowly sliding his finger in and out of her. Oh, he was going to have fun tonight. It had been a long while since he had any fun. 

Edited by Mateo Sanz

He had been right. She did like it. Lena loved the feel of his touch. She loved the fact that he was in complete control of how much pleasure she received, and that he could deny her the satisfaction just as easily. Helena didn't know for how long she was going to be able to maintain his attention, but she was determined to enjoy it for however long she had it. 

As he laced his fingers in her hair, Lena felt the approval from him that she craved, and it pushed her past perhaps when she should have stopped. However, eventually she did come up for air. Being met with his verbal approval, however, as he lifted her chin to look at him, was exactly what she had wanted to hear. Though she blushed as he pointed out the saliva on her chin. She didn't look away though, he had lifted her face to look at him. So this was clearly what he wanted in that moment. She wouldn't want to disappoint him just because she was a little embarrassed.

Moments later he used her chin to help guide her to her feet. The world spun as suddenly her back was pressed up against him. Her cheeks flushed as she saw the camp before them and realized that they were out in the open and anyone could walk by at any moment. Suddenly she was very aware of just how big a risk she was taking. She could hear him whispering in her ears, however, and she felt powerless to resist him. His hands adeptly explored her body and he knew exactly what he needed to do to bring her to the edge of bliss. His fingers moved with expert precision and she found herself desperate for him to finish what he had started. "As many as you put your mind to, sir." She answered honestly. Helena was fairly certain that if Mateo wanted to, he could make her cum until she was weak in the knees and had forgotten her own name. She had no experience and likely didn't have the same stamina that he had, yet. "That's the point of our contract master, isn't it? That I'm yours to play with now." She hoped the answer would satisfy him.

Another soft moan escaped her lips as his fingers began to move in and out of her. Thoughts of what else he could do with her raced through her mind. She felt herself growing hot, despite the chill of the night air that now washed over them as the sun had sank below the horizon. "Gods I want you..." The words came to her mouth unbidden, but they were true. 

Important Information

Terms of Use