bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Savanna's Entrance

Savanna Lewis

Life after Savanna had woke up from her dream had gotten a little complicated. She had no idea if it was even real. Heck, she didn't even think it was possible until her little chat with James in the dream. But was it real? The guy with the strange legs seem to think so. He had even said that James was waiting on her at the camp. 
She wonder sometimes, if she was in a simulation. People reading her mind and things like that. However, after sometime getting to the camp and seeing the sign it was all to real. So she was going to met this James person and this was going to become her life? She glanced at the strange creature before following him up to the house. It wasn't like the dream, in the dream well it looked like he was in some kind of bedroom or something. But he had told her everything about the place, so maybe he was going to go from there..or maybe he would kill her. Was she ready for that? She took a breath and knocked on the door before entering the house. Well, if she was going to die... here she was. "Hello? Anyone here?" she questioned out as she closed the door behind her not really paying any more attention to the creature that had left her at the door in the first place.

• Like 1

James had only met a few children of the gods that could enter your dreams. He had been dreaming of playing. music to the gods when all of a sudden there was another person in his dreams. They had started to talk to them and that was when he realized they must be a demi-god. Trying to explain it to her while in a dream was a challenge. He honestly had never done it that way before. The young girl was about to be thirteen so he told her he would send someone to get her. He prayed to the gods that the trip would be a safe one as she would be claimed soon!

James was in the living room with his guitar when he heard the knock at the door. "Come on in. Is that you little one?" he called out to the camper. He was hoping and praying that it was the little camper he talked to in his dreams. It would be good to see her face to face. 

The familiar voice brought her out of her thinking. Of course she needed to hear it. So she wasn't going to die. That was the best news that she heard all day. Well, yeah, she would go with all day. She covered her mouth as she yawned big and walked over to where the voice was coming from and there he was. Sitting with his guitar. She blinked for a moment and then smiled. "James." She greeted with a happy sleepy smile. "So I dreamed about you and you told me about this place now I'm here. I'm starting to wonder if I'm still not sleeping." She gave him a questionable look. Sometimes she wasn't able to tell the difference between the two and that was when it got a little scary for her. Honestly, she didn't know how this was going to work because well, she already knew most of everything. He had told her a lot in the dream. "There was a monster that ripped through the orphanage, I got away in time, but I don't know who all made it out." She looked at him, her normally sleepy eyes widen at the thought of it. 

• Like 1

James was strumming a couple of chords waiting for the camper to come in. That was when he heard his name from a voice he knew well. "Savanna you made it.....sweeet" he said bobbing his head up and down. "Well this is not a dream Savanna but a real place!" he said understanding it could be a bit difficult to understand. Putting down the guitar he then leaned forward. The two of them had talked a lot in the dream. He honestly did the entire introduction for her there. That was when she told him about the monster who went through the orphanage. "No worries little one they will be okay. It is just good that you got away. Tell me what happened?" he patted the space beside him on the couch. 

• Like 1

She could feel the smile that graced her lips. Dream or not, she was kind of loving this whole thing. Knowing that she might have had some kind of purpose to do something amazing. Heck, she was even more excited about knowing who her parent was. Was her godly parent her mom or dad? She had been thinking about it the whole trip here. Who did she remind herself of? She honestly couldn't figure it out herself. James had told her that the people from the orphanage were going to be okay. Now, she was sure they were, mainly because she knew the monster was after her. That much she knew. He patted the space next to him and she gladly took it before she began to spill what happen to her. "Well, I was talking to you in the dream, which by the way is strange in its self, then I was ripped from it by one of the adults that worked there. They told me they had tried to get me up for a good twenty minutes. But that cant be right, I didn't talk that long with you right?" she couldn't help but question slightly. "Well, I finally got up and began running, turns out that it was some strange monster that I've never seen before. It was kind of  hard to see since it was night and all. But turns out the man that helped me out was part goat... umm..well Satyr as he so put it." she giggled at the thought of his face looking dull. Almost like he had been used to being called a goat. "Then we arrived here. I have now idea where he went though. He just told me to enter here." she shrugged thinking about it. There wasn't much that James needed to go over seeing as he had talked to her a lot about it in the dream. She wondered if it was part of her godly parents powers. Wait, would she get their powers too?

• Like 1

James patted the spot beside him for her to sit. This was just like in the dream but he knew he was awake. He didn't have an empathy link so she might be a child of well a god he had once met. They would know soon enough as she would be claimed at the ceremony. Listening to savanna he wasn't shocked when she had told him that they had tried to wake her up but couldn't. "Well time in dreams are different than in the real world. You could feel as if you were only talking a bit when you were asleep for a hour." He explained to her. Nodding his head he knew the satyr had been sent to her by him and it seems it was just in time. "Yessss the Satyr I sent to find you normally is looking for the demi-gods but since I knew where you were they were able to find you." He smiled happy to help. What would have happened if the satyr didn't make it in time. It is like the gods knew it and they had the dream as a call for help. 

James smiled and said "Well welcome to Half-Blood camp" he said with a nod. Blowing the hair that fell in his face he laughed. "Savanna this is a safe place for Demi-Gods to train and well get missions." He said thinking back to his own childhood here. "You see the Greek Gods and Goddess have children with mortals which you and I are. At a certain age we attract monsters so coming to this camp is a safe place for us to train and meet others........This camp is in new york in long island." 

• Like 1

Sav listened to him talk. They had spoke a lot in the dream she had, or rather he had. It didn't make sense to her but she was trying to work it out. Her mouth was soon in the shape of an 'o' after he explained things more to her about her dream, or whos ever it was. "Well, that explains a lot." She mused with understanding. Though when talking about the satyr she couldn't help but wonder. "Did he go back out to find more of us?" she couldn't stop the question from coming from her. "What happens if something really bad happens to him or even the kid he brings back?" she blinked up to look at the older man once again. There was no way she would be able to forgive herself if something happened to any of them on her behalf. Even if she thought the satyr's were slightly strange creatures, the one she meet had been really nice. 

A brighter smile graced her lips when he welcomed her to camp half blood, but just as she was about reply to him a yawn escaped her mouth. "Oh, sorry." She said as she rubbed her eyes a little. "I must still be tired." she giggled a little as she brought the pillow that was behind her closer to her chest. Her head leaning on it slightly as she listened carefully to his words. However, she shot up when he said they were in New York. "What?" She blinked, her forever sleepy eyes now widen. "I mean I guess it isn't that far, but what if people come looking for me?" 

• Like 1

James was happy that savanna had contacted him through the dream he was having. It was always a lot of information to take in but he knew it was even weirder to do it through a dream. Her face seemed shocked or bewildered as he spoke. As the topic of the satyr came up he nodded to her question. "Well that decision would be up to the cloven elders of the satyrs." he finished saying thinking of the many times this had happened. "It is a sad day when it does happen but most the time the satyrs are talented at what they do!" He said with a sullen face. 

He laughed as she yawned and began to bring a pillow to her chest. "Don't fall asleep on me now!" He mused to her as she seemed to fall asleep at any minute. Savanna seemed shocked they were in new york!!!! "Well only demi-gods, gods or magical creatures can come past the boundary line." He pointed to the forest outside the window they were sitting next to. Shaking his head his hair moved from in his face to falling to the sides. "But you can go back home if you want during the school year but you can also stay here year around!"  

• Like 1

Savanna tilted her head as she listened to James. So there was elders for the satyrs. Strange. Next thing he would tell her was that fairies were real. She wanted to roll her eyes at her bad joke but didn't. The girl let out a sigh as he explained that most of them come back. "Well that is good." She said with a small smile on her face. She couldn't help but hum while he laughed at her. "I'll try not to. It was a long trip you know." she as she tried to sit up more, but for some reason the chair seemed pretty comfy. However, the word magical creatures came up and she blinked. "Soo like.. goblins and things?" She questioned him as her head tilted. Her eyes followed his finger to the outside. "OH!" She grinned and turned to look at him once again. "Do people stay here all the time? What happens when you get older?" she honestly was curious. 

• Like 1

James loved this part of his job. Or really you could call it his life's mission.  To be able to help and guide the young demi-gods in this world of hardship. He felt he could be that loving figure in their life that most never had. James knew he didn't have it and most of those in the camp did not. He could see the relief on her face when he told her most of the saytrs came back with the demi-gods they seeked. The smile on her face made one grew even larger on his. He had an inkling of what God was her parent but he didn't not want to take away from really finding out. "Well more like creatures in greek mythology. So Cyclopes, Gorgons, or harpies. I teach a class on it here at camp." he nodded his head to her. 

As he explained the situation about either going home or living at camp year around. Savanna asked a good question. "Well some of us do. Like me for instance. I don't have a home to go to so I live here and take care of the campers." he paused for a moment before continuing "Well some finish school and go to college, some become Heros which go on quest for the gods and then some like me become head counselors to guide the next generation of demi-gods" 

• Like 1

Things were really different here than they were in the normal world. However, James had told her a lot of information when she visited him in the dream. It was odd to say the least. However when he brought up creatures her mind went to other things but when he told her the real creatures she couldn't help but let her mouth drop open, however when she done that she ended up yawning as well. "So you've seen them?" She questioned and then smiled brightly at the fact that he would be teaching her in a class. "Cool, I cant wait to take the class then." She told him with a soft smile. 

She hummed with the next comment of his about the kids getting older. She was surprised that they were allowed to stay there. "So I don't have to leave if I don't want to?" she questioned him lightly and smiled because she already knew the answer to that question. She felt a little giddy about it and she jumped up from the seat, even though she didn't want to. "So when can I see the rest of the camp?" She asked curiously as she looked around the room. She wanted to see what this camp looked like and how she was going to fit in. 

• Like 1

James was always curious how the different campers would take the news of how the Gods were real and how they might get to meet them. "Oh yes, from time to time they show themselves not in their true form of course. That would kill you." He told that to her for her own good. Some of the God's could get angry and use that against her. But nonetheless he would teach her all sorts of things in his class. James was one that did his best to prepare the new campers to live in the world the Go's put them in. One full of monsters and hugh responsibilities. 

"I mean if you don't want to or if it isn't safe for you to go home. You can stay here with me and the other campers!" He said this knowing it might be a difficult situation back at home as being a Demi-God was a life hard to live. It seemed Savanna was ready to go see the rest of the camp so he got up and waved to her to join him. "Then let's go! I will show you around and then the campfire!"  He was excited to welcome another camper to a place he hoped she would find friends and some good training for a life of adventure. 

[exit][you can have your last post here then post HERE]

Important Information

Terms of Use