bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

The girl from my Dreams

James Selway

The day had been a long one of getting everything ready for the new campers. He had been meeting new campers once or twice a day. Which was great but also exhausting. Laying down in cabin 19 he closed his eyes. Drifting off to sleep he began to dream of different things throughout the night. But there was one dream that would stick with him forever. James was sitting down in a place and playing his guitar. This dream felt so real. He was singing about the Gods when he thought he saw someone walking close to him. Was this real or a dream? It was hard to tell. 

@Savanna Lewis

• Like 1

Today had been one of those days. She had be in a interview for a new home. A place that she could maybe call forever. However, after the first ten minutes of being in there without the people who had wanted her in the first place, she knew that it was going to be the same as the last couple times. No one wanted her. Honestly, she was starting to think that something was wrong with her. She blew out the breathe that she hoped she wasn't holding and looked over to the head of the orphanage. The look on the ladies face had been one of sorrow. She had been helping Savanna since she was first brought to the place on Christmas day. They had tried to make her fit in but it wasn't happening. She had always been made fun of for having trouble reading any of the books that were here. She couldn't help it thought, it was like the word floated off the page. It was something crazy. She tried telling the teachers this but they passed it off like she didn't want to do her work. 

Walking out of the office, Savanna held her head down. She had over worked herself with excitement and now she was feeling a little sleepy. So what better thing than to go back to her room. It was big enough to hold at least four girl in, but she was the only one her age at the moment in the room. It had almost felt like she was being singled out, she knew better or well that was what she hoped. It didn't take long for her to get to the room and soon as her flipped the covers over her and her head hit the pillow she was gone. 

At first it was like she was flying above the clouds. Honestly, it was strange for her. She had remembered doing this once before but she was young and she junked it up for being very imaginative. At the moment it seemed she was flying to a cabin. Everything seemed to be so fast and it scared her. Soon she landed and she was walking though the house. The sound of music soon filled her ears and she followed it. Closing in on him she blinked a little but walked closer to him. Once she was close enough she clapped her hands smiling up at him. "Which gods are you singing about?" she questioned him as she took a seat on the couch near him.

• Like 1

James had had dreams before where he watched what was about to happen. This was typically sent by one of the gods to help the demi-gods on their quest. But this dream was one only one can describe as life like. He was playing them guitar then a girl who looks a bit young like the campers he saw on a daily basis was clapping. He stopped and looked in awe. She asked him a question so he answered. "The greek gods and goddess of course. I mean I am a child of Tyche......" he placed his guitar down and then began to wonder. "Who are you little one? Have you ever heard of the greek gods and goddess?" 

Jame stopped to let this sink in. Maybe this was a dream about a girl that he would meet. She seemed to have a auror about her that screamed Demi-God. He waited for her answer with his typical smile. 

• Like 1

Her being there seemed to have shocked him. Almost like he wasn't sure if it was real of now. Well, welcome to her life. She hardly ever knew anymore herself. She smiled at him as he spoke once again. "Oh!" she blinked thinking more about it. "So they do come and have kids then." She gave him a curious look. If he was the child of Tyche then. "Oh! You're lucky. Maybe that's why I'm seeing you." She grinned and nodded her head. "Oh of course. I seem to have dreamed about them when I was younger. It's hard to describe them when I see them in my dreams though." She bit her lip a little thinking about it. They always seemed flowy, it was the only way that she could describe it. "Oh! I'm Savanna Lewis. I'm from a orphanage in New Jersey." She blinked up at him. "Oh! So do you know why I'm seeing you here? I don't think this is my dream." A confused look flashed over her face. 

• Like 1

James watched the girl and took her in. She seemed interested in him and she made him smile. They began to talk about the gods and he nodded "They do have kids indeed!" When she said she had dreams about them when she was younger he had a hunch. Savanna might be a demi god from the god of Hynos!!!! There was no way a mortal could come into his dreams like that. "An orphan you say" he looked at her curiously. "Savanna I think you are a demi-god! It isn't by chance you are in my dreams. There are some demi-gods that can dream travel. That is what you are doing right now!!!!" He said smiling and nodding his head. His hair was all over the place so he messed with it to get it to lay out of his face.  Then he thought of something "Do you have trouble learning maybe they say you have ADHD or its hard to read?" 

• Like 1

Savanna hummed out as he replied to her. Okay, so she wasn't thinking this up. She had really been right in thinking there were being bigger than she and others were. She had to wonder how many demigods there were around the whole world, and if the Greek gods were real, then were the other gods real as well? Her eyes locked in with his once again as she nodded her head. "Yeah, I was dropped off at a fire station when I was just a couple hours old. Well that's what I get told." She muttered. "Lucky enough since it was Christmas eve someone was working." She hadn't been fond of her story. She was just an unwanted kid. Well that was what she had always thought anyways. Her head tilted to the side for a moment and she smiled. Maybe she did have a place to belong to. "So I'm a demigod, so that means, my mom or dad are one of the gods!" She said as she jumped up from the chair she was sitting in and began to pace. Was she excited, nervous, happy. She wasn't sure. Her dark hair swaying around as she keep walking. "So how do I find out who my parent is? Are there others like me? I mean you said there were others who could travel in dreams, if that's the case, who are their parent. Maybe they are mine?" she stopped as she turned to him with big eyes. She wanted to have siblings. "Would I get to meet them?" She gushed out in a hurry but stopped for a second. "Would my parent want to meet me?" She blinked at him as he looked at her. "I don't want to disappoint them." He brought her out of all her questions as he asked her some of his own. She blinked and  grumbled a couple words. "Yeah, they have me take medication for it, but I don't do it. I cant bring myself to do it. Almost like a mans in the back of my head telling me no. Which is really strange if you ask me. So I hide it under my tongue and then spit it out in the cup after i drink the water." she gave him a sneaky smile. "And as for the reading. I'd rather not talk about it. I had to deal with people making fun of me for it." She crossed her arms and sat down on the comfy couch. "No one believed me when I said it was like the words were floating."

Edited by Savanna Lewis
  • Like 1

A ping of sadness washed over him thinking of this little baby girl being dropped off at the firestation all scared and alone. Thankfully some one had found her instead of a hungry monster. If he had been in person he might have hugged her but they were in a dream so did it still work that way? "Correct my young friend" he was nodding as me smiled. Maybe this would give her a bit of comfort or maybe it wouldn't. His eyes followed her as she paced around the room. He began to strum lightly on his guitar. A little lullaby he use to play for his sister. "Slow down....yes there are others like you" he laughed as he could seem the rush of emotions rush over her. "You will find out once you get to camp and especially at the campfire the night you arrive or turn thirteen years old" he strummed once more as he began to hum to the tune. "Once you are claimed you get to live with your half siblings in your parents cabin" he smiled as he continued to play. 

He listened as she talked about being ADHD and Dyslexic. It was hard for most any demi-god to go through it but especially when you don't know what you are! "Well no worries we are all like that here" Then he stopped playing and put his guitar down. "Okay savanna I need to know where you are so I can send a Saytr to come and get you. He will lead you back here to camp half blood where I will help you get started training. " 

Important Information

Terms of Use