bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Lilythe Rayne

Nearly a week had passed since Azrael had returned to camp. Lilythe had taken the time to think about everything he had said. She had talked about it with some of those closest to her, and she thought she might have figured out where she stood for the moment.

It had taken several discussions but she finally admitted to herself that she might also have had feelings for him--at least, she was willing to explore the possibility. She was also willing to admit that he was, objectively speaking, an attractive man. This combination of facts was enough that she had decided that it was at least time to have the conversation with him about where they would go from here. She might not know much, but she knew she would regret not at least exploring their feelings.

That was what had brought her to the front of the Nemesis cabin that day. She could have just walked in, but she was a little afraid of what she might find a half-dressed Azrael lounging in the living room, and she wasn't certain she was ready for that just yet. Though it's a nice thought. She admitted mentally. Taking a breath, she breathed out and knocked on the door.

"Azrael? Can we talk?" She called, waiting for him to come to the door.

Azrael had spent the last week trying to find simple tasks that would keep him far enough out of the way to give Lilythe time to contermplate without him being stir crazy in the Cabin. He had taken the time to get to know the new generation of Cabin 16 and their activities. He had tried to run through weapons practice with a few and realized teaching was much more of an art than it had always seemed back in the day. The idea of taking responsibility for them somewhere like out in the woods was out of his league, he was impressed at those like Lilythe that could do it.

He had learnt the big house rota well enough to know when James was taking a shift rather than Lilythe and had made more than a few trips that way to get out and about though he had tried as best he could not to burden James with his current predicament. but still on occasion they had caught one anothers eye across the campgrounds. He hoped he had not pulled her into an uncomfortable situation but she had seemed to be keeping busy.

He had leapt at every knock, every time another of the cabinmates would barrel through the door, this time he was pretty sure they were out at the climbing wall though so he made it to the door in short time. He took a breath as he heard her voice from the other side of the door. He tried to calm the flutters in his chest and pulled on the door. He had traded his tight shirt and combat strapping for the familiar orange camp t-shirt over some close fitting slim black jeans.

He took the moment to take in her outfit, her demeanor, making sure in his head it wasn't as camp director, that it was her that had come to speak to him.. "Hi Lil.. of course. Do you want to come in or take a walk around? The rest of the cabin are busy with activities for the next hour I would suspect.." it was at that point he realized she was more likely to know the cabins schedule than he was but it was something to say. "Or there is a sparring circle out back if you have some frustrations you want to take out.." It was a weak attempt at a joke but mostly a way to take some of the tension out of the air, though there was something about the image of her body flowing that he coudn't quite banish. He pulled the door the rest of the way open and waited for her decision..

Lilythe felt her heart skip a beat when Azrael opened the door. She saw the orange camp t-shirt on him, and suddenly her mind was taken back to when they had been teens. Though she definitely preferred the way it fit him now over how it had back then. Despite being a looser shirt than the day before, the sleeves still seemed to grip his arms ever so gently.

"I can come in." She said with a soft smile, and moved to step past him into the cabin. It had never felt strange to be alone with him before. It had always felt comfortable, natural even. But now there was this nervous tension between them and she felt her cheeks flush the instant to door closed behind them. "I think I'll just get right to it, because I don't think my bravery will last much longer if I don't." She took another deep breath and let it out before turning to face him. "I broke up with Shadow a few months ago, but we were together for years. There has been a lot of healing since then, but I'm still not sure I'm ready for a relationship just yet." Lilythe quickly continued, wanting to make sure that he didn't have time to despair before she got to the good news portion. Or, at least what she considered good news. "I am, however, ready to test the waters and see where things go. I'm happy to spend more time together, in a more romantic capacity, and see if we're compatible in that way." Lilythe chewed nervously on her lip as she look up at him. "I've realized that I have unresolved feelings for you, too. I am not sure I trust that you're going to stay yet. You hurt me really badly when you left, but I don't want to miss a chance to explore these feelings that I have only just realized I had, simply because I'm too scared to take a chance now. So... I'd like to take it slow. Start with a date or two before we jump into things. Is... is that okay?"

Having opened the door, he lead the her through to a well lit seated area at the front of the cabin, he tried to work out if he should sort drinks or anything but hearing Lilythes words stream out he realized this was a pronoucement of a verdict as much as a conversation.

Azrael took the time to really listen as Lilythe launched into saying her part. Originally it sounded like he was being let down gently, only as she continued did it sound like there was a chance still. There was something there, but it would be early days, he couldn't help but let a small smile out. The prospect of some kind of date was more than he had let himself hope for.

He was still enamoured by her cute, nervous lip chewing.. he coudn't start imagining kissing those lips right now, he had to take it slow, just as she had said. "That is entirely fair, more than okay and more than i could have hoped for." he took a moment to collect his thoughts, trying not to sound like a cross examination "I can take it at whichever pace works for you, let me know if you would prefer to stay in camp grounds or anything else, I don't want to surprise you with anything you are not ready for." what would be too fast, a day outside of camp, would gifts or sweets be too forward, he would have to play it by ear. 

He went over the other points she had raised to help reassure her.. staying, right.. "And for me being here, I have seen you and James, you both are naturals with the kids and the campers here. Even just a week of trying to get used to my fellow cabinmates and help their learning has not been easy. I think you both found your callings here.. I just need to find a niche for me to fit. But I have no intention of leaving and I can promise that I will not leave without speaking to you, although if Vee makes another midnight call for help I will drag you with me..." 

He took a breath and took her hand in his "I am not going to waste this chance, just.. talk to me and I can make sure I don't go too fast" he said as tenderly as he could.. "If you have the time, I would love to hear how your day has gone" I mean sure it wasn't a date but it was at least opening up lines of discussion, he still was unsure what to suggest for a date, so many options both in and out of the camp going through his head, a slow walk on the beach or find a show in the big city or...

A wave of relief washed over her as she realized that he was happy with her response. Not only could he accept it, but it made him genuinely happy. Lilythe chuckled softly as Azrael began to worry about what the limitations were being placed on him. "Azzy... Just be yourself. Do what feels natural." She gently squeezed his hand. "I just meant to take the commitment level slowly. Because different tiers of commitment come with expectations, and I'm just not sure either of us is ready to live up to those yet. We have to rediscover one another." It was cute that he seemed to think that taking her away from camp would have been too much. "You can take me wherever you want... We can do whatever you want. I'm not a naive teen anymore, I'm a grown woman." She looked him in the eye, and smiled. "But I appreciate that you wanted to respect my boundaries." Azrael always had been a good man. She didn't expect anything less from him.

"Honestly? Most of my day so far has been trying to figure out how to talk to you. It was a quiet day at The Big House." She shrugged. "My days aren't really that interesting most of the time. How about you?"

Azrael began to loosen up slightly, he had been wary of putting a foot wrong, pushing in a way that would cause an offense. "Fair enough, I guess we can pick dates turn and turn about?" he said, as much realizing he had to get to know what her decisions would look like as much as she his. "I will get us a reservation for a dinner in town and tickets for a show, say Friday night?" he realized he was running through the steps as quickly in his head as he was able to say them, he was just glad that she was ready for a real date, he had been wary how small the steps he should take would be.

"I've been doing similar, working around how to give you space, you do alot more than you seem to think around here." he said with a smile, she never really did take into account how much she did for all those aorund her, some things would never change.  "I have been starting to get to get to know the new generation of cabin 16" he said gesturing around him, "I can see so much of a difference now they all get claimed, but they have alot to work through.. Nemesis' gifts take a lot to adapt to." he looked around at the various bunks "But I envy you and James being able to actually teach them, its not easy."

Lilythe chuckled as he began to spontaneously make plans right then and there. It was adorable to watch Azrael try and both contain himself and try to find a way to move things forward. "If you want to wait until Friday, that's fine with me." Things felt infinitely better now that the two of them were able to be open and honest with one another again. Back to having no secrets. Lilythe was honestly quite happy for the first time in what felt like ages. Just having things feel even remotely back to normal with him was the best gift she could have asked for. Exploring their feelings was something that she was both nervous and excited for at the same time. "I've waited years for you to come home, I think a few days for a date is tolerable."

"Yeah... things are better for the kids these days. I think you'd do better with them than you think you would." Lilythe smiled. "Sometimes they need a firm hand just as much as my gentle one." She truly believed that Azrael would find his place at Camp Half-Blood once more. He has to. She found herself thinking. Now that he was home, she had no intention of letting him walk away from it again so easily. "But you don't really want to talk about my day or the kids do you?" She quirked her brow. "You haven't seen me in several years and you just found out that I might also have feelings for you. Is this really what you want to do?" Lilythe hadn't exactly been expecting something out of a romance novel, but she was surprised that he acted as if she were a person he barely knew. "Shall we talk about the weather while we're at it?" She teased him lightly. She walked over to one of the couches in the room, pulling Azrael by his hand behind her. She took a seat on the couch. "We've been friends for over a decade, I think small talk is a little beneath us at this point." 

When she said about waiting a few days he realized "Mostly I want to get the tickets sorted, with a few days one way or another I will track some down." He was sure that Moulin Rouge was playing, at least he had seen some billboards on his trek through the city on the way to camp. He thought it was the right mix of impressive show and romantic tones. The restaurant would take more planning. He was just glad to be putting something in place to spend real time with her, some attempt for them to connect and find something beyond bloodshed and the life of the camp.

"I know the camp has taken over a big part of your life and you've got to be proud of what this place has turned into." he realized that he was moving around the edges of small talk "but yes i want to know so much more, what your plans are, what you have done for the past few months and all of your hopes and dreams.." and he added "Though the next weather disaster the gods are sending can wait." Sitting next to her, in such close proximity, feeling her hand in his just felt right to him. He moved to brush a strand of her hair back behind her ear, letting the side of his thumb gently run down the side of her face as he brought his hand back to holding hers. It took all of his being not to just lean in to kiss her, but he managed.. "But I am not going anywhere. and I want to know the you thats here now."

Lilythe smiled softly as Azrael mentioned about the tickets. "You'll have to go into town to get them anyway... or talk one of the Hephaestus kids into letting you use one of their devices." There weren't many electronics at Camp Half-Blood. They weren't exactly outlawed, but the risk wasn't worth the reward very often. 

"Yeah, I am very proud of what we've done at camp. But..." He continued, and she felt his fingers trail her face as he pushed a strand of her hair back. She leaned against his hand affectionately. Her cheeks touched once more with a pink tinge as she did so. "What do you want to know about me that you don't already know?" Azrael had been one of her best friends in the whole world. Lilythe hadn't really changed all that much since he had left camp. She was still the same melancholic, forgetful, motherly, and daydreaming girl. 

Her eyes fixed themselves on his lips, and she found herself wondering how they would feel pressed against hers. Absent-mindedly she nipped her lower lip again. I thought he said he 'burned' for me. She internally chuckled. It was sweet how much of a gentleman he was being, but Lilythe was starting to wonder if she was going to have to take the lead on things. That was not her style at all. Surely, Azrael knew that, didn't he? Her mind continued to wander down into a bit of a daydream as she thought about what things could be like if only he would make a move. 

He had chosen enough days to make the trek into the city easily enough, one way or another he would make sure everything was setup in time for Friday.

He had taken the risk of pushing back her lock of hair back to see how slowly she wanted him to take it, she had always been the one to have follow up but was never the first into the breach. But this time he wanted to make sure he had not overstepped the mark. He knew he had hurt her those years ago and wanted to be sure.

Azrael locked eyes with her, he saw so much, she wasn't the same person she had been four years before. "You have become so much more." seeing her biting at her lip, he grasped her hand in his "You care so deeply about everyone" moving a little closer to her "you have made this place a home again" his hand came up, no pretense, to cup the side of her face  "You are still you Lithe but even more so. I want to know you again" and he leaned in to slowly kiss her gently on the lips, feeling the warmth or her face in his hand and fervently hoping she would reciprocate.

Lilythe had been about to question him, when she suddenly found herself with her lips pressed against his. They were softer than she had imagined. The kiss itself was gentle too. At first she was too surprised to react, sitting there frozen for half a moment. Once she regained her senses, however, she melted into the kiss letting her lips bring the kiss into a deeper one. She blushed as she broke the kiss, smiling, and whispered, "Finally." She had started to think he was going to move at a snail's pace through the whole thing. She had forgotten what a romantic Azrael could be. And while that side of him was definitely appreciated, right now she wanted the part of him that had wanted her for years, the part that burned with desire. She had spent so much time being anxious that there was an excess of nervous energy within her, that she wanted to find a way to release that energy now that she was free from her anxieties.

Letting herself lean further back on the couch, Lilythe brought Azrael into a kiss once more and began to pull him down with her. Suddenly she was very grateful for the skirt she had worn, though she wasn't sure how far she would let this go. Passion was one thing, but Lilythe knew how quickly things could turn. For now, however, she was just going to let things turn out how they may. Que sera, sera. She nipped Azrael's lower lip softly. 

He had tried to be cautious, to pace this at her say so but he had been so cautious he hadn't picked up on anything she had been saying...  do what was natural.. no more small talk...  Well if this was just a dream then he would find a way to sleep within it forever..

Azrael had always tried to keep moving in life but he had been wary of throwing it all away by moving too fast, the many discussions of taking it slowly. With that whisper of 'Finally' all of his barriers began to drop and any thoughts of tickets, small talk and all vanished into the moment. He was with her, she was in his arms and the rest of the world could work itself out.

As she pulled him down onto the couch he adjusted his arm, propping himself up on an elbow while his hand rested on her back, his other hand moving to tangle itself into her hair. He leant into her feeling her lips against his, he pulled her close against him. He could feel her pressed against him, the heat of her body even through both of their sets of clothes, his hand feeling her well toned back as he held her near. His kiss intensifying, his tongue finding hers in the embrace, sending sparks of want down his spine.

He thought, grasped for words but there were none and none needed. When she took a nip at his lip, the last of his worries melted away, he pulled her close, burying his head in at her neck kissing and nibbling back in response. the hand at her back grabbed a handful of her shirt as he felt the heady intoxication of being so close to her, pulling his arms around her, no longer propping himself up, his body pressed down upon hers as he lost himself deeper into the embrace.

Edited by Azrael Blackburn

Azrael pulled her body against his and Lilythe felt her heart race. She wrapped her own arms around his body. Through his shirt she could feel his muscles as her hands moved to find a comfortable resting place. She let her tongue dance with his as they continued to explore one another. 

As he broke the kiss and let his lips move to her neck, Lilythe let out a soft gasp as she felt a tingle spread from where his lips met her neck and down her spine. Thank the gods. Lilythe was pleased to see that it hadn't been just words. He had real genuine desire for her, and in this moment she wanted nothing more than to let him express it. His body sank down onto hers and she no longer cared about anything else. She was here, with him, now. Her hands once more trailed his back and went down to the bottom of his shirt.  Lilythe slid a hand beneath his shirt and let her fingers trail softly up his spine.   His skin felt warm beneath her fingertips, and as he deepened the kiss she felt her nails dig lightly into his back reflexively. 

She pulled the kiss deeper and moved her legs so that they fell on either side of his body. Her breathing, now uneven as the excitement within her began to build.

He felt a gutteral animalistic need coming over him as he felt her moving beneath him. He nuzzled in closer feeling the warmth or her skin, feeling her every movement beneath him. he started to slide his hand from behind her, sliding to her side, dwon to her thigh, finding a place to hold her just beneath her skirt line.

As he felt her arms at his back, he felt her breath against his neck and it was like drowning in ambrosia, the heat building within him. As he bit, maybe a bit less gentle than he had meant, he felt her nails scrape across his back. He let out a gutteral, wanting, rumbling moan against her shoulder. His hand grasped instinctively holding and squeezing at her upper thigh, riding the skirt up around his forearm. He used the grip to pull his head down tighter to her and kiss deeply at her neck, feeling the warmth and pulsing of her neck beneath his lips.

Passion burning away all reason, the tightness of his jeans maddening, he moved with purpose to kiss and nip along her jaw, his breath heavy and rough, moving to a hard kiss when he reached her mouth with his eyes coming back to get lost in hers, full of focus and want. The kiss was long, strong and vital and his grip slowly moved up her thigh to her hip, her ass and he pulled her tightly against all of him.

Azrael's hand went up her skirt and Lilythe felt her heart begin to race ever faster. The mixture of her own desire for him and anxiety over the unknown was an overwhelming feeling, but one she didn't wish to contain. All's fair in love and war. She let out a soft whimper as she felt his teeth sink into her neck, knowing it would leave a mark, but not caring. That's what concealer is for. 

As he pulled her body against him she could feel the effect she had on him for the first time. Her own logic and reason began to wane as her own desire began to build. In this moment she realized that this was the most natural passion had ever felt to her. Her own desire and want for him was far beyond what she had expected and she didn't know that she had the willpower to contain any of it. Lilythe slowly began to lift his shirt, unwilling to separate her lips from his until she absolutely had to. 

As his shirt came off, Lilythe let it drop to the floor and she let her hands return to his back, letting her nails scratch down his back as she wrapped her legs around him to pull him against her. His chest was pressed against hers and she could feel his breathing, just as erratic as her own. She hadn't felt passion like this since she had been a teenager. Thoughts of his skin against hers raced through her mind. He could have asked her for anything in this moment, and Lilythe would have given it to him with enthusiasm. She kissed him deeply, letting her tongue dance with his, waiting for him to make the next move.

Azrael barely noticed as his shirt lifted, the realization only coming in the short pang of disappointment as she pulled back to pull it over his head. As the shirt went over his head he felt the arms return around him and all was made right in his world once more.

It was only then that he had missed a chance to free her of her top while she had been removing his, well turnabout would be fair play. He leant into the kiss finding her tongue with his, reaching around her to pull the neatly tucked shirt out from her skirt and running a hand under the top against her bare back. He pulled her up and close to him as he took the time to pull the shirt gathering enough of a handful in each hand to begin pulling it over her head, opnce he had was ready he leant into the kiss once more, playfully nipped at her lower lip. 

He forced himself to pullback as the shirt rose over her head, he twisted the cloth lightly, just enough to hold her arms above her as he took the time to land a kiss at the centre of her neck, her collarbone and moving down between her breasts. he slowly let the shirt drop, releasing her arms as he kept inching downward, kiss after kiss.

It wasn't long before Azrael realized that if Lilythe could take off his shirt, he was likely able to take off hers. Their kiss broke once more as her shirt was lifted off her, and Lilythe blushed as she realized that this was probably more of her skin than Azrael had ever seen before. Even when swimming, Lilythe had typically wore a one-piece suit. The blush deepened as he pinned her arms up there by using her own shirt to tie her, twisting it to hold her in place. All thought of embarrassment left her as she felt his lips trailing down her body, however.

Each kiss sparked another jolt of pleasure from where his lips met her skin to her spine. Her breathing grew increasingly uneven, and she began to let out soft sighs of bliss as he continued to kiss her. "Mmmmm" The soft moan escaped her as his lips began to kiss down between her breasts. She arched her back softly, unable to move her arms. 

As he finally released her arms, her hand, no longer able to stay comfortably on his back found its way to the back of his neck and into his hair, resting softly at the back of his head. Not truly guiding him, but encouraging him to continue his exploration of her body. "Azrael?" She said, biting her lip and looking down at him nervously. "Should we move somewhere more private?" The campers weren't due back for several hours, but that didn't stop anyone from wandering in. It was the last remnant of rationality that she had left in her, and if he said things were fine as they were, Lilythe wasn't sure she had it in her to argue. Such was her desire for him in that moment. 

Azrael could feel her body reacting beneath him with every touch, every kiss as he moved down her body. He heard her words, through uneven breaths and heard the truth in her words, sensible but oh so difficult. He steadied his breathing enough to speak a few words.. "a compromise.." He took the closest plan that his lust driven mind would come up with that didnt take him away. He forced himself to untangle himself from her, feeling her hands leaving his hair. The feel of the sheen of sweat across him a cold reminder of this short period of separation, the hunger within him hard to tamp down on even for the moment.

He quickly took one of the sturdy chairs and used to to block the main doors into the cabin, propping it beneath the handle. He knew he had more than enough pent up energy within himself and placed a hand against the door. As he turned back to her, a blackness was slowly fading from his eyes. He had rarely used his inherent Tychokinesis but combined with the barrier, anyone would think twice before trying to come through the door. He thought to explain, the realised he had no want nor use for words right now as well as knowing she was smart enough to know what he had done.

As he returned to her, he held out a hand, taking hers and pulling her so she was facing him from the couch. his other hand went to her face and as he leaned over her, he let his deep want for her rekindle as he kissed her long and deeply. As they kissed he slowly lowered himself so he was kneeling in front of her, eye to eye and never wanting their lips to part.

His kisses once more began to travel down, a journey he needed to start again, kissing at her jaw, her neck, moving down to her breast with unspoken promises of continuing.. every kiss, bite and nip driving him on, slowly guiding her so her back was against the flat of the couch. His desires clear on his face as he stole a look into her eyes.

She had once again lost herself to the sensation of his lips against her skin when he stopped and uttered something about a compromise. Lilythe was confused as she couldn't see how there could possibly be a compromise between moving or not. She didn't have to wonder long, however, as she saw Azrael prop a chair beneath the door handle to jam it closed. He always was rather resourceful.

Before long he returned and sat her up on the couch. His lips pressed against hers once more in a deep kiss. Then he kneeled before her, bringing his face level with hers. When he broke the kiss, his lips continued their journey back down her body, trailing lower with each kiss, and Lilythe felt herself grip the edge of the seat in anticipation. Her eyes looked deep into his as he met her gaze, and seemed to be searching for her permission to continue. Lilythe bit her lip nervously, but nodded. His lips against her skin were driving her wild.

The heat from each kiss had fanned the flames of desire within her, and that was beginning to consume her. When she had arrived at the cabin she had anticipated that she may have received a kiss. She had even entertained the idea of teasing one another, and playing on the edge of illicit behavior. But they had long since left that line behind them, and the passion that drove them had gone from a small spark to a raging inferno. It was as though Azrael intended to make up for every year he had spent away, every year he had longed for her without telling her, within the course of the next few hours. Lilythe now felt just the tiniest bit of guilt for having doubted his desire for even a moment, when confronted with how all-consuming it now appeared to be. So intense was it, that it had pulled her in with it and they both were at its mercy.

She laced her fingers in his hair as his lips pressed once more to her flesh. 

Her felt every movement, every twist and moan from each kiss, each stroking the bonfire of want that now raged within him. It flooded his every thought with her, with want and need. He looked up to see her, his eyes connecting with hers and seeing the desire reflected back in her simple nod. Her fingers wrapping in his hair sending spikes of pure energy with every twist of her body.

As his kisses moved further he starting to kiss across her well toned Abdomen, his muscular arms slipped down curling around beneath her legs, both coming to rest on the back of her skirt, feeling the shape of her ass through the folds of the cloth. He moved his head to one side, coming to rest leaning against her knee as his mouth found the lower inside of her thigh. 

He began to slowly nip, kiss and nuzzle his way along the length of her thigh, every inch his breathing intensified and his want for her becoming more audible. nothing else existed in this world outside of the two of them, everything about her intoxicated him and he left the last of his thoughts behind as he let the passion drive him wild.  

His strong arms gripped at the hem of her skirt, pulling her to the edge of the couch, the skirt riding up and his shoulders pushing up, lifting her legs and lowering her to her back. Without hesitation he began to nuzzle in against her, a hunger he had a desperate need to sate that had nothing to do with food.  His arm curled around her thigh to let him pull aside her impeding underwear, his head lowered again, moving to let him run his tongue up the length of her, searching, tasting. intending to know all of her. 

Azrael wasted no time once she had given him her nod of consent. He curled his arms under her legs, and his hands rested on her ass as he continued to kiss along her body. Lilythe shivered in anticipation as the kisses gradually moved lower and lower. Before long, however, he became more intrusive in his conquest of her body. He pulled her legs forward so that her ass rested on the edge of the seat. Her skirt rode up, and she knew they were about to cross the point of no return. For better or for worse, Azrael was crossing the threshold from friend to lover. 

She could feel him nuzzling against her before moving her panties aside. His hot breath against her skin sent another jolt up her spine. She bit her lip just in time to muffle her soft moan as his tongue began to explore her. Lilythe's hands moved to grip the seat below her. "Azrael..." She sighed ever so softly. Everything with him felt so natural and so right. Her own lust began to build as Azrael's tongue continued its advances. She found herself struggling to hold herself still as each wave of pleasure coursed through her. 

As his tongue brought her endless waves of pleasure. Lilythe could feel herself writhe beneath him. It was impossible to keep herself still. Azrael was relentless in his pursuit of her pleasure. She could feel herself already near the edge of her first release. Her eyes widened and she arched her back. It was almost maddening how euphoric he was making her feel. She moaned and writhed, unable to contain herself as she felt her brain completely devolve back to only primal pleasure. Finally, after what felt like an eternity of bliss, Lilythe felt herself climax. "Oh gods Azrael!" She began to come down from her rush, her body physically unable to stay in that state of pleasure. 

Upon hearing her moan his name he realized how much he had wished that over so many years. The only thing stopping him from replying in kind was his base need to bring her to higher levels of pleasure. Azrael was lost in the depths of desire for her, every wish, hope, need that he had tried to put aside was all he could think of and with every moan let loose from her lips, every wave of pleasure rippling through her body made his need flare and push him redouble his efforts. 

He felt her body moving closer and closer to peaking and hearing her scream his name he moved up from the floor to sit next to her. to hold her to him, his arms wrapping her close, her head resting against his chest as the last waves of energy flowed through her.

The heat of her breath against his chest, both of their breathing still shallow, the weight of her head against his chest all continued to make him want her with a mighty desire, a great want to explore her with more than just his tongue. He tried to pull his breathing together enough to say something.. "Lithe.." but even that came out ragged, as he realized that old nickname conjured images of her curves, the shape of her breast pressed against his chest, her body supple and intertwined with his. 

He held her close, using his last reserves of will to give her a chance to draw a line, hard as it was as his hands even now trailed short nail marks in her back.

Her heart was pounding in her chest. She was only just barely aware of the movement, as Azrael moved up beside her and let her head rest against his chest. Her breathing began to slow as she came down from her rush, and she became more aware of her surroundings. Their bodies were intertwined, but not yet one. The heat between them was evident, and Lilythe brought her face back up to his to kiss him deeply. 

There was a crossroads she was sitting at, and she could feel it beneath her feet. They had already crossed the line where he would likely never be able to go back to being just a friend ever again. She knew that. But if she allowed things to go further today, there was no turning back. Lilythe could probably live with the idea of Azrael walking away again if they stopped here. It would hurt, she would hate it, but she would survive. If she let him have the whole of her, there would be no coming back from that. 

As much as she didn't want to stop, she knew that she needed to. At least for now. "Azrael... I... we can't. I need time to figure things out." She tried to prop herself up to look him in the eyes, and as she did so she felt his leg graze across her most sensitive area and she let out a soft moan. "Trust me when I say I don't want to stop..." 

As she turned to look at him he slowly nodded. She had always been the practical one in their circle of friends and once more she was the voice of reason. He had aimed to give her the opening and she had taken it even though he wanted nothing more than to take her into his arms once more.

He was still aiming to get his breath (and more) under control. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath; remembering katas, meditations, breath control , none of which were anywhere near as this to find a calm. He opened his eyes and started talking "I mean.. we are still aiming to take it slow and I hear a night on the town is on the cards." He took the time to fish up her top, both a gesture of understanding and a task that could stop his hand pulling her close. He reached out with the top to her with a smile. Before this visit he didn't know if there had been any future for them, now a world of potential was opening up. 

But he did not need to be any kind of oracle to see visions of a very cold shower in his future.

Lilythe knew it was the sensible thing to do, to stop things before they crossed too many lines. That didn't mean it was an easy decision to make, or even the one she wanted to make. She just knew that if she hadn't stopped things where they were at, things could spiral out of control really quickly. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt Azrael by rushing into something before she was really ready, simply because her lust for him outweighed her brains.

She blushed as she accepted her shirt back from him and sat herself up. Slowly she slid her shirt back over her arms and onto her body. When she was finished re-clothing herself, she leaned back over to him and kissed him tenderly. "Thank you for respecting me." She chewed nervously on her lip once more before continuing. "I hope you know that I didn't really want to stop either." Her cheeks were now a nice shade of scarlet as she met his eyes.

Letting him get his clothing back together, Lilythe went over to the door to start moving the chair back to its original position. "We could go for a walk around the camp if you want..." She suggested, as she grabbed the chair and began to slide it away from the door. 

Important Information

Terms of Use