bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Imma put a ring on it!

James Selway

James had finally gotten the ring he had asked for from the Hephaestus new camper Kenna. The girl had some experience with making jewelry so he just had to ask for her help. James had traded some of the cabin's duties for this ring so it was very precious to him. The only thing he was now worried about was how Rissa was going to respond to it all. The two of them had a past of being friends with benefits but now he wanted to change all that. It had been a fun summer with her but now with it coming to an end he was ready to lock it down! As the boys would call it. Rissa was the sun of his life so he wanted to show her he was serious. 

Walking back and forth on the grass by the lake he was waiting for her to meet him there. The two had made plans on going walking around the lake as summer was coming to a close. The ring was in a box in his pocket which he kept safety tucked down in his pocket. Worried he might lose it, he was just trying to rehearse the words in his head. 

@ Larissa Souza

• Like 1

Summer was coming to a close and fall was starting soon enough. She knew that she thought about going back but she wanted to stay here with the rest of her siblings and of course there was a bigger person that she wanted to be with. James. He was one of the most important people that she had wanted in her life and if he wasn't leaving then there was no way that she was going to leave the camp. Then there was the fact that Kyle was at the other camp. She didn't want to leave peace to go back to hell again. Surely her friends would understand her, right?

And speaking of James. He had told her to meet her next to the lake as he had something that he wanted to talk to her about. Surely it wasn't something bad. She bit her lip as she looked at the time. It was time to go a head and get down there. She walked slowly down there and noticed that he was pacing and she couldn't help but give a small smile when she noticed him. Everything about him screamed happiness to her. Now the only thing to do was to go for it. Surely she would be able to tell him tonight that she cared about him more than  anything in the world at the moment. She stopped as she got to him and tilted her head. "James?" 

• Like 1

James knew that Rissa was the girl for him and today he was going to show that! Playing with the ring he knew she would be here any moment which then hearing her voice. The smile on his face was one that showed that he was very excited to see her. "Rissa your here" he said as he picked her up and spun her around. Setting her down he smiled as he stared into her eyes. "I have something for you tonight buttttt that comes later." The smirk that was on his face was one that could drive a girl wild as he he raised his eyebrows. 

Grabbing her hand he tilted his head to the side to let her know to follow him. Looking down he could feel his heart racing as he knew this was going to happen now! "Since you been back, I have felt happier than I have ever felt in my life." He paused as he swallowed as he looked back at her, walking around the lake he was happy to be at this place to shared how he felt with her. "I don't want it to end.....I I I LOVE you Rissa and I want you to myself. " He was looking nervous as he didn't know how she would take this. They had always been it's complicated but now he was going to it like Helena told him to do! 

• Like 1

She tucked some of her hair behind her head and smiled at him. "Of course I'm here you asked me to be." She told him with a smile as she titled her head though she was picked up and spun around. She let out a couple of giggles as it happened but was soon sat back down and he told that he had something for her but it was for later. She blinked and hummed a little. "Why do you have to tease." She told him with a small smile on her face this time. She couldn't help but wander what it was about. She was curious and honestly if she could fish it out of him she totally could now but she was going to be a good girl and listen to what he had to say to her. 

When he grabbed her hand she couldn't help but look down at them. Her face flushed a little pink. Something so simple had shocked her, and she liked it. She followed him, happily. Though, she couldn't help but be a little curious as to what was going through his mind. He soon started talking and she gave him her full attention. She didn't want him to think that she didn't. His words, starting off made her smile and she couldn't help but want to hear more coming from him but he paused for a moment before starting it again. He had told her he didn't want it to end and paused for a second again and she was just about to tell him that she wasn't going to leave when something else completely left his mouth. She blinked up at him, shock on her face. He loved her? He wanted her. Not just in their little games but wanted her more. They had always been complicated but now he was trying to write that wrong and make them official. She blinked and opened her mouth, though she was pretty sure that she just looked like a fish out of water. "James.. I.." She started with a small breath. She loved him more than life itself, just how to say it so that he would know. She had all these feelings in her body at the moment. She wanted to run into his arms, kiss him, hug him, squish his face between her hands. There was a lot to this. This was a lot and she was glad that he had finally come out to say it because she was starting to feel like she was losing her mind here. "James... I love you too." She finally ended up saying to him as she smile brightly at him. "I have for a while now." She told him honestly. 

• Like 1

Seeing Rissa laugh made his heart so full as all he wanted to do was make her happy. Part of him hoped his little surprise would do just that! "Well you know, I can't help myself.....just wanted to build the anticipation" he winked at her with his smirk on his face. The man was trying to hold it together as there was a bit of excitement but also nerves at the same time. So much could happen and he was just hoping for the best. Saying a silent prayer to the God's, he hoped they would hear him and grant him this one blessing. Because this woman just meant so much to him and it took him seeing her again to realize that. How dumb he was to let her go the first time. To go off to another man's arms. He still didn't know the full story of what happened there but what he did know was that he would protect her and love her at all cost. 

Just a simple thing as her hand taking his. James knew that all would be okay in the end as long as he had her! As Rissa followed him to a better area he swallowed hard as he knew it was time to tell her what he had been feeling this entire time. If he didn't, maybe Kyle would come back and try to get her back. NO that was not an option in his book so he looked at her and said it out loud. Watching Rissa his heart dropped when Rissa paused after saying his name. Was she not feeling the same thing? Or was maybe thinking of going back to Kyle after all? These seconds felt like hours to him as he had the look on his face that screamed panic. But then as she started to speak again, the words I LOVE YOU made his face break into a goofy smile "You do?" he said in almost a whisper as he was so shocked. "Will you be my girlfriend? Not more it's complicated.

• Like 1

Rissa couldn't help but pout at him playfully. She didn't mind what he got her. Honestly, she was just happy to have him right here next to her. Everything about him made her feel happier. Being around him and with him like this made her think less of her and Kyle and that didn't bother her at all. It meant that she was a happy person and there was no way that he could hurt her. He had proven that time and time again. Now if only she could get all that off her chest and tell her personally. 

She shouldn't have paused at all. She noticed the look on his face and wanted to duck her head into water for making him think that this was going to be a bad thing. She shook all that from her thoughts after she told him that she loved him. She did. She had for a very long time and she couldn't help but want more with him. Though, now that she had told him back that she loved him what would happen? She watched him curiously as he gave her a goofy smile. She couldn't help but giggled a little at him. "Of course I do." She told him with an even brighter smile. However, he shocked her a little when he full on out asked her to be his girlfriend. "What!" She blinked a little. Her blue eyes scanning him a little more. "You to make this official?" She questioned him her bright smile getting even brighter if that was possible. "YES!" she told as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. She didn't want him to think that she wanted to stay complicated anymore. Honestly it was alot and she just didn't know if she would be able to keep it up anymore. Now, she wouldn't have too.

• Like 1

Life of being a demi-god was one full of pain and misery but today he would change the course of his life as he choose to be happy. Even if Rissa didn't want to be with him, he would know that he gave it all he got. But that bad thought was wiped from his mind as she hold him of course she loved him. This gave him the courage to ask her what he had been wanting to ask her since the day the two had become complicated all those years ago. Holding his breathe he watched her ask if he wanted to make it official which he nodded looking longingly at her. The words YES came out of her mouth which made his heart soar through the sky. 

Finding himself wrapping his arms around her as she did the same, the kiss on his cheek felt like a kiss from the sun, warm and life giving. He then spun her around once more as he held her tight. "I got you something" he said with excitement to see her reaction. Putting her back down he reached in his pocket, pulling out the box with the ring in it. "I want you to know how serious I am about this" he said with so much happiness. Opening the box the ring was inside that he held out to Rissa "This is a promise ring that you are the one and only to me and that I will love always." He was hoping she would love the ring as it reminded him of her which is why he had it made for her. 

• Like 1

She couldn't help but giggle as he spun her around once again. They were going to be official and that was going to be amazing. She couldn't wait to be that for him. Now, she was going to be able to come to him no matter what. She had the biggest grin on her face. She was on cloud nine. That was it. If she died today, she would have died a happy woman. However, it seemed that James' had more exciting new for her. "Okay." she started. "Then show me." She told him, the smile never leaving her face. Once she was placed back on the ground again, his hand went to his pocket and pulled something out. She blinked at him for a moment. She glanced back up at him as he told her that he was wanting her to know how serious he was about them. She nodded her head a little as she opened the box, and a little ring was there. It was the most beautiful thing that she had ever seen. "James..." She started as her hand flew to her mouth. So, he was there to make a bigger commitment to her. The smile that she had on her face only gotten bigger as she nodded her head. "Really." she said as she felt the tears coming to her eyes. "You want me and no one else..." She said her voice wavering just a little. "I love you." she said as she jumped into his arms and brought her lips to his. She couldn't help but be happy. Everything about this man made her want to be everything that he needed. 

• Like 1

James could not be happier with how Rissa had reacted. This was better than ever he could have ever imagined, as she began to cry. "YES YES I DO" he said as she jumped into his arms. James held her tight as they kissed. James knew that Rissa was the girl for him and no one else even mattered. He spun her around again as he then set her down. He had teared up a little with how happy Rissa seemed to be. "Sorry I was worried you wouldn't be happy" he said wiping his eyes. Then laughing he grabbed her hand as he pulled out the ring. Placing it on her hand with a giant smile.  This was it, he had done the thing he had always wanted to do and with the person he cared about the most. Looking down at her hand and then back up he laughed. "So you want to go cuddle up somewhere?" All he wanted to do was bask in this moment together as they were finally official couple. 

[[go ahead and end it]]

• Like 1

Rissa couldn't help but be a little excited about everything that was going on at the moment. She couldn't help but jump into his arms and cry a little. She couldn't help the emotion that was going on with her at the moment. Hell, he had told her that he wanted her and only her, so she was one hundred percent happy with the way that things were going at the moment. She giggled as she watched him wiping some of the tears from his eyes away. She let him grab her hand and watched closely as he pulled the ring out of the box and placed it on her finger. She watched him closer at the moment. Wanting to catch the emotions that were running through him too. She grinned at him as she pulled him into a kiss for a long moment. It wasn't till after they broke that kiss did, he say something about going to cuddle somewhere and she couldn't help but laugh a little but nod her head in excitement. "Oh of course. Maybe some where were no one can find us." she grabbed his hand in hers and pulled him along to find a spot that they could hang out without having someone bother them. 

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use