bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Oh it’s you

McKayla Johnson

McKayla was not too happy, that the end of the summer was coming to an end because that meant she would have to go home. That meant that Zoren would be going back to SoCal and her to Boston! The two of them had begun a relationship this summer that had a hot burn as the two discovered their physical passion for each other. Even rumors started flying around the camp that the two of them could be found almost anywhere having sex with each other. It was something that awoke something in her that made her look at Zoren very different as it made her want him more than she ever used too!

MK was having a day to herself as she was out on the lake swimming in one of her bikinis that really left little to the imagination. It was just this year when she finally felt like she was becoming a woman with gaining curves that she had seen on some of the Aphrodite girls that most of the men desired after. The morning was perfect as she was able to use the lake before most got up. Getting some activity in while no one was around. This was the type of morning she loved at camp as it made her feel so powerful and strong. 

Finishing her workout, MK walked out of the lake dripping wet as she reached for her towel. Her bikini a bit lose as she had been workout so hard that day. Little did she know all it would take was a bit of a breeze and the knot up top came undone falling exposing her making her drop to the ground to find her towel to cover her up!!!!

@ Levi Jones

Levi loved the summer, not only was the weather amazing but it was plus to see all the girls out in bikinis or revealing clothes. It was early morning, and since he wanted to enjoy the end of summer, he decided to go for a walk along the lakeside. Levi only had on some shorts, he didn't normally walk around shirtless, he never felt like he needed to show them off for anyone. Today was different though, not many were out and he could just enjoy the weather, getting a nice walk in. Making his way down toward the lake, he seen a figure in the water but he was to far back too figure out who it was. Levi really didn't care though, he ignored the fact until he came closer realizing it was a young girl. He locked his eyes on her, watching her as he got closer to the lake. 

Levi was walking up on her when she had gotten out and he could see her beautiful body. He has seen this girl around camp, but only during the summer. He didn't know much about her, he had heard some rumors that interested him but he never had the chance to find out if those rumors were true for himself. Just as she was in talking distances a gust of wind came by dropping her bikini top. Levi smirked, as he started to laugh seeing the embarrassment written all over her face. "Nice breast, shouldn't hide them" he comments coming up to her, he grabs her towel, tosing it over his shoulder so she can't use it. He loves seeing girls embarrassed, and to make worse was his favorite hobby. 

• Like 1

The moment was already shocking enough as she fell to the ground. Her face going slightly red as she felt the embarrassment flood her before the comment was made that spiked her anger. Hearing the voice of Levi Jones the thought of him seeing her ohhhhhh made her so upset. "Close your eyes next time" she said as she held her hands over her breast. Looking up see then saw the towel she had tried to grab but it seemed to be missing. "GIVE THAT BACK" she said putting so much demand in her voice. Part of her was upset that someone had seen her that was not Zoren but then it was him. Gosh Levi had always disguised her in the way he treated the girls around her. She did not understand why so many fell for him. Well of course he was handsome but the rest was just frustrating to her. The look in her eye could kill. Getting up she turned around trying to tie it again so she turn on Levi.

"Close my eyes, maybe you should learn how to tie a knot better" he smarts off at her. Laughing from her embarrassment still as she demands the towel back. "Aww how cute, trying to boss me around" he teasingly smirks at her. Levi could not resist, when she turned away from him to tie her bathing suit top. He gave an evil grin and not wanting her to be able to cover herself, he undid the bottom part of her top, and yanked it from her. "What you gonna do now?" he comments, as he moves away from her so she would have chase him for it. Levi had to much fun teasing girls, specially if it meant getting to see some boobs. He might not get anything out of it except the pleasure of embarrassing them but hey it was something, and made his day even better. 

"Why don't you come get it? Afraid?" he says dangling her top above his head.

• Like 1

With every sentence Levi spoke to her made her anger climb higher and higher. The emotion was all over her face as she demanded the towel. Who was this guy....I mean she knew he was Levi but who was he that he could make her this exposed. "I am demanding my towel" she said through gritted teeth. The look she had was on of disgust. Turning was her chance to try and get it tied so she could kick his ass. This whole situation was one she could not believe she found herself in. If Zoren heard about this he would be livid. Just when she was trying to get it tied, the feeling of it was taken from her. If she had been lightly blushing before....now she was as red as a beet as she had knew been this exposed to anyone other than Zoren. 

Turning she did not hesitate to come after Levi was running away from her with the top. "GIVE IT BACK YOU DICK" she yelled as was more than angry she was pissed. "I will make you regret the day you did this to me....i will show you who should be afraid and it isn't me" she said as she got closer to him letting her fist swing at him. MK was ready for a fight if it came to it. Ohhhhhh it was on now. As the embarrassment left her for her anger took over. 

"Ooooo so demanding, sorry but that's not how it works with me, you can't just demand and get what you want from me" he says with a smirk. Watching her run after him, made him start to laugh even harder than he already was. This was great, his morning turned from a boring walk to a fun game with a hot girl. "Now, now little girl, that's not nice" he says grinning as she comes at him with a fist, ready to hit him. It wouldn't be the first time, he has been hit plenty of times by other girls but it's worth it to him. Levi stops running, and looks her up and down as she gets closer to him. "I'm sorry sweetie but I will never be scared of you" he comments in a mocking tone. 

Levi tosses her bikini top over his shoulder, laying it on her towel and prepares himself for a hit, or for her to try to grab for her stuff. "You know, have you ever thought to ask nicely?" he teases, knowing full well that even if she did he wouldn't give them back tell after he had his fun. 

• Like 1

The look on her face when her demanding did not work was pissed. "You aren't a god yourself Levi, just another jerk who thinks he is one"  Levi seemed to get power from this and she hated it. He was one of the last people on this earth she wanted to see her way. To this point, only Zoren had seen her naked. Part of her was embarrassed to be seen this way as she was Zoren's girl. So as she ran after him trying to cover herself but reaching for her top at the same time. Forgetting trying to cover herself, she began to swing "Who say's I am little? I will show you who is little" her eyes narrowed with anger. He was only 2 years older than her.

But when he stopped she looked shocked, was this another one of his games? "Well you should be! Maybe you don't know me well enough then." If eyes could kill then Levi would have been dead already. Her breast bouncing as she stopped. It felt strange not having anything on to cover her but at this moment her anger clouded her judgement. Seeing her top go flying behind him, she just had to get past him. "HA that is funny joke, you are not nice to any girl" she smirked before she made her chance to his right to get past him to her things. Maybe all this could be over!

• Like 1

Levi laughed, smiling "I never said I was a god, but I mean..." he trails off as she tries to go around him, he reaches his arm out catching her at her chest. His hand cups her breast as he pulls her back in front of him. "oops" he says with a smirk, he pulls his hand away "your not getting your stuff back, I'm enjoying you with your breast out" he comments staring right at her breast, licking his lips. "I'd love to have those on my face" he says with a sinister smile. Levi steps back a little keeping a small distance, so he is prepared for whatever she thinks she is gonna try to do. 

"Come on, lighten up. I can't help that your a sexi little girl" he says with his hands up, as if to surrender "I'm just trying to have a little fun, can't you take a joke" he snickers watching her carefully. "Plus your also very cute angry" he comments.  

• Like 1

Trying to get around Levi was a bad decision but she wasn't thinking straight at the moment. With her emotions at a height, all she wanted to do was to get out of this situation. But that was when it happened, Levi's hands cupping her breast. The feeling was one that had only happened the many times she had been with Zoren. It was a mix feeling of feeling good but also her skin felt like it was crawling since it was Levi. "Hands off Levi, I am not your plaything" she with a shocked face but blushing at the same time. The feeling of hands on her breast would normally be a thing that would turn her on making her moan but this time it made her want to scream!

As he pulled her to the front of him she was trying to get away but only was able to once he let go. Putting her arms in front of her covering herself with her face so red. Hearing him say he was enjoying her breast out just made the tension build up. "Well that isn't going to happen.....like EVER" she said trying to calm herself down as she was trying to cover herself as much as she could. Feeling his stare was one that made her feel completely naked already! 

"I am wh wh what?" she said kind of shocked he even called her that. It wasn't the fact that she didn't hear him but just wasn't expecting him to say that about her. As her hands were cupping her C cup breast. She watched him when he put his hands up "A joke is supposed to be funny, this has been humiliating" the sound of her voice was one still of a bit of anger. "I am not cute when I am mad, im terrifying" she looked at him with annoyance. "Can I please have my top back....and my towel?"  

Was her last chance as she tried walking around him again to get her things. Hoping she could leave and forget him hands were ever on her breast!

Levi reached down grabbing her towel and bikini top, he lifts them over his head "alright you cute terrifying little girl, reach for them" he smirks. Levi had to at least try some way to get her to uncover herself once more before he gives up his fun. "If you can reach them, you can have them" his smirk sinister as she watched her reaction. Levi laughed even harder when she said a joke was suppose to be funny "it is funny, just know from your prospective at the moment" he cocks his head to side trying to look  a little innocent. It was funny to him, and he couldn't see how it was humiliating to her, he wasn't making fun of her, he wanted to see her naked, so to him he wasn't humiliating her. 

"how is this humiliating, I'm not making fun of you, I think your hot and just wanna see your naked body" he comments smiling at her.

• Like 1

There was just something about Levi that got under her skin. It was as if him giving her orders just made her want to disobey him as if she wanted to displease him. Narrowing her eyes at him she mouth formed the words "Make me" as if she wanted to test him. Push him to a point to see how he would react.  Most girls did what he wanted to please him. But then he said the very thing that made her come up with an idea! If she could get to them then she could have them. Well then a smirk formed on her face as she then jumped to do the unthinkable. MK was going to tackle Levi to the ground. Yes this meant she would uncover herself but then he could no run backward from her anymore. 

Moving she uncovered herself, lunging herself at him.

• Like 1

As MK lunged at Levi, he stumbled back but caught himself, as he wraps his arm around her body holding her. "Well Hello there, I was not expecting this" he smirks, this is even better then just seeing, her breast pushed against his chest, and his hands cupped around her ass holding her up. Levi lowered himself down into the sand, setting down letting her hips straddle him. He leaned back to admire her breast, as he handed over her clothes. "Here's your clothes, but I still think your hot and should keep them off" he comments with a huge playful smile on his face. He wanted to reach for her breast but he wasn't about to. As much as he loved to look and touch, and get his way with girls, he also wouldn't until he had actual permission to do so. 

Once he had his feel, and before he got decked by her, he pushed his hips up pushing into her, just as a teasing reminder that she is hot and it turns him on. Letting her feel himself as he uses his hips and legs to move himself out from underneath her.

MK didn't know what she thought would happen, cause honestly she just made the decision in the moment. As her face looked shocked as he caught himself and wrapped his arms around her. "Ummmmm" she said blushing so hard as being this close to Levi was not what she um thought was going to happen. Feeling her body heating up as her her hormones began to rage. The only person she had ever been this close to was Zoren and Dustin like one time! Levi's movement was shifting her from just being against him to pretty much straddling him. Her mind was racing as part of sort of liked being this close to Levi who gorgeous but no she couldn't like it right? He was just a terrible guy who was using her........what could she do? 

Freeing her arms from holding him as they had done so when she lunged. She got her things from him but the blush on her face was super red. "Thanks but no thanks...I don't want people to see me like this" she said this as she looked down at how she was straddling him as her mind began to wonder if his hips helped him thrusting in sex but then shook her head looking back up. This whole thing had not been good at all and if Zoren caught wind of it, this could make things worse. This is when he pushed his hips up at her. If she had been right of mind maybe she would have punched the jerk, but for now she quickly began to wrap herself still flushed with a blush. "Don't tell anyone about this okay....or i or i willll deck you Levi." She looked at him with such a seriously look as she could muster. 

• Like 2

As Levi slide out from under her, he could see the temptation in her eyes. He knew he was getting to her, but didn't want to push her too far. Levi gave her a smirk "You know you like it" he commented toward her. He was trying his hardest not to just keep pushing, but he could tell what kinda girl MK was, and he knew he was already pushing her far enough, as much as he wanted her he was not about to just take it. He stumbled to his feet, reaching down to adjust his hard on, and then watched as she got herself dressed, with a small frown as she covered her beautiful body up. 

"Well when you finally want some good fun, you know where to find me" he says as he starts to walk away. He was honestly hoping that he got her worked up enough, he could play the not interested anymore card and it might get her attention, so that's what he was going to do. As he walked away he looked over his shoulder and smiles "I promise I won't say a word Sweetheart!"

• Like 1

Even though her brain knew this was Levi that she was so close too. Her body acted in ways she could no explain as her mind began to lust after him. There was something to be said about a girl who finally had sex for the first time. As they learned to explore their body to find the things that pleased them. The passion that could be found when they were intimate sometimes made their brain imagine things such as Levi's thrusting his hips. Making her feel her sex began to get wet at just the thought. "I I " she began to blush as she could not help the way she felt. But there was still a part in her pissed that all of this happened, but soon enough he had moved and moved to adjust himself. Her eyes flickering to watch out a bit before looking away. 

Quickly putting her top back on she felt a lot better when she looked over at Levi. His words about having a good time lingered in her mind. Making it wonder to the place of the two of them being intimate. "Ohhhh well I guess that is good to know" she said walking up to him now with more confidence. Stopping as she got close to him "I will remember this" she said with a smirk "and I will repay the favor" she gave him a wink as she turned strutting away.

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use