bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Breaking News: Shadow the man of mystery

Sage Roberts

Sage was one to always have her camera with her when she walked around camp. As you knew knew what you might see or WHO! There had been a project she had been working on for some time where she collected a ton of information on different half-bloods. Some had case files where she tried to understand some of their weirdness.....you know there abilities! One of these ummm mystery Demi-Gods went by the name of Shadow. 

The Hecate child were really Demi-titans and not half-bloods like the rest of them which always put a edge on things when the wars broke out all those years ago. So as Sage rounded the corner she spotted him.....SHADOW.....this was her chance to get an interview for her file. Pulling out her note book she rush towards him. "Shadow shadow I have a few questions.....can you spare the time?" 

@ Shadow Moore

Shadow's mind was racing as he paced back and forth in the hall just before you get to the dining area. Lilythe birthday was such a hassle trying to be on his best behavior. Honestly this hole good guy thing was getting tiresome, and it sure didn't seem to be getting anywhere with Lilythe except a friendship, which he was not having. Shadow wanted her, and absolutely hated when he found at that Azrael is now in the picture. He just recently meet a young half brother who was messing with potions, that seemed to intrigue him but he wasn't sure what kinda potion he would need, and even though he didn't know much about potions he knew one thing...potions can be very dangerous. As much as he wanted her back the last thing he would ever do is hurt her or put her in danger. 

All of sudden a young female's' voice came up from behind him, and he spun on his heels to see who it was. He had no idea, some new camper that has only been here a few years. What the hell, who is this little girl, he thought himself, as she asked if she could question him, like some type of reporter. "Uh um, who are you?" he questions her, whatever she wanted it had to be innocent right? she was just a younger girl. "I have a little time, what do you want to know?" he asks with a slight hesentiy. 

• Haha 1

Subject Shadow was a man that most talked about a lot because of their camp director Lilythe. The two were known to date which ended very badly due to how possessive Shadow became of her. But Sage knew there had to be more to the story and more about him that she could learn. Instead of going off just rumors she wanted to go right to the source of it all. Find out the things that made the man tick you know what I mean!!! Well she was going to have the breaking news of this mystery man. So as she approached him with all the confidence she could muster. She began to ask him if he had the time for her. I mean if not then she would try again tomorrow!!!! He would no escape her.

Seeing the man spin on his heels it made her smile. Yesss he didn't just walk away from her which was a good sign all together. "I am Sage Roberts, Daughter of Athena" she said biting the lid off of her pen and putting it on the back of the pen. Licking her lips she had a face full of enthusiasm. "Greattttt well first off, what have you been up too as you were away from camp half-blood?" Her eyes hungry to gain the knowledge as she put her pen to paper ready to write. "Have you come back to camp with a purpose?" She turned her face with a smirk as she waited for answers. 

• Like 1

Shadow gave a small smile to the young lady, as he tried to asses the situation. His mind was racing, he didn't want to give this girl anytype of information that could somehow be used against him. Plue it made him panic just a bit that she had a pen and paper and was ready to write everything done. "Boy, you don't waste any time do you sweety" he comments with a small chuckle. As she starts to question him, he could feel the tension build in his own body because she went right for it. He was not ready for those questions. 

Shadow was honestly expecting harmful little questions, like what's your favorite spell or something. Instead she jumped right into it, and he had no idea what to say that wouldn't get him in trouble. Her first question wasn't to terrible and he knows everyone around here knows the mess that happened. "Well I left camp to clear my head after everything, you know? It was a hard break up. I just need my space. I spent some time on myself" he comments, taking a breath. The next question though, he didn't know how to answer, almost anything he said to that question, could possibly get him in trouble. "So what is your interest in me, that you want to interview me?" he says with a question of his own, trying to avoid the second question. 

• Haha 1

Sage knew there might some resistance from Shadow, which is why she had to come at him hard and fast with her questions. Maybe then it would catch him off guard enough that he will answer her truthfully!!!! This was her strategy anyways, something she had learned and used over the years as she made case files on all the different Demi-gods she came across. "Nooooo I don't!" she said with a big smirk! Sage was not some dumb blonde, her pride was filling her as she narrowed her eyes. Pen to paper, ready for anything he said. She could tell he was not the most comfortable with her right now which was alright with her. As long as she got what she needed!!!

"Ohhhh yes the breakup that shook the whole camp, or that is what I was told anyways.......Was that hard for you? Did you really love Lilythe?" Sage's face was one that full of excitement as was ready for anything juicey she could write up...you know add to that camp gossip! Sage was good at what she does when it came to interviewing people but man was Shadow better than she thought! He was one to take his time and not let her pushing make him say anything bad....yet! It didn't go unnoticed that he skipped right over her last question. Putting the pen to the corner of her mouth she raised an eyebrow. "Shadow, I am not the one being interviewed. People here want to know....I mean it isn't as if you can just come back and no one be interested in why" she said back to him. 

"Are you still in love with director Lilythe? Have you come to win her back?" Sage's eyes were wide now...hoping that maybe just maybe he would say something about this.

Shadow gave the girls smirk, an devilish smirk back. Shadow was debating on using the mist, but they were out where if he made anything noticeable, someone might see. This made it hard. It was also hard to concentrate with all the questions being thrown at him. This little girl was good! He had to admit that, but he kept a poker face, he was not about to let her see anything that might make her think that she is getting to him in anyway. "Yes the break up was hard" he says that shouldn't be anything bad, since majority of the camp already know that, plus more importantly Lilythe already knew this, so it wasn't something this little girl could use against him or twist around. 

"Lord, Slow down sweetheart" he says has his mind starts to race, he was having a hard time focusing. His thoughts were starting to run away from him. Taking a deep breath, he smiled at the girl "Yes I still love her, and she already know this. But sadly she is trying to pursue something with Azrael" his tone dropped slightly with a since of despise from even saying that name. "I came back to make friends with Lilythe and apologize for the mess between us" he wasn't lying, he just wasn't telling the full truth. No matter how good this little girl is, she would never know the real truth. "Now if you have no more questions, please excuse me" Shadow hated feeling trapped in a situations and he wanted away from this girl before she does something to cause him to say more.  

• Like 1

Seeing the look on Shadow's face made her want to step back as it was a wicked expression that had her wondering what he was thinking. Was she in over her head with this one as he was much older plus his magic was much stronger than those at the camp. Sage was determined to get the truth on this story. So she did what any good reporter would do and that was to hit them with as many questions as you can to see what you can get. That or read between the lines to find more questions to ask. "What did you do after the break up? Did you move on or have you not gotten over director lilythe?" It was sort of a mystery what Shadow had been up to for all these years. After the war many of the demi-gods had left camp as it was too hard to be here after so many had died.

A smirk came on sage's face as he told her to slow down. Good she was getting to him......now to keep the energy going until she got something good. Since they were in public it was good to know that maybe he wouldn't use his magic on her...or would he? She was willing to take that chance if it meant that she would get the truth!  "How does that make you feel? Betrayed or Angry?" she looked at him with the look of shock that he was actually answering the questions. Man she had gotten good over the years of doing this interviewing!!! But then he was trying to get away. OF COURSE SHE HAD MORE QUESTIONS!!!!!! "BUT Shadow" she found herself saying hoping he didn't just go away. She herself had a best friend in his cabin, a boy by the name of Loukas who was everything to her. So she trusted him of course but Shadow was a different story.....there was one story she wanted to know what happened. Since she was not even here at the time she found herself wanting to know. "What happened in Capture the flag all those years ago" she said looking as if she knew this might make him run or hex her. 

Shadow stepped back a couple feet, trying to figure a way out of this mess he got himself in. Looking around there was a bunch of campers, some in ear shot who were listening into the conversation, and others who could care less and were going on with their day. His mind was racing with ideas, when she started to bombard him with more questions. As she continued to speak, Shadow smirked when he finally figured out what he could do, that wouldn't get him into too much trouble, plus he could blame it on her being very annoying and not listening. 

Smiling at Sage, he ignored her questions even though they sparked some anxiety in him and he wanted to answer just out of spite. Taking a breath, he concentrated on the little girl. With in seconds, her voice was muffled, she could hear herself speaking in her head, but no sound was actually coming out of her mouth. This was perfect, because it was something she couldn't figure out herself very easily. She will think she is speaking, but no one can actually hear her. Plus this little spell will only last a few hours. Which would buy him time to get away. And just to give him a little extra security, he waved his hand over her paper and made up answers to her questions appeared on her pad. "See you around" he says as he walks away, with a proud smile on his face. 

• Like 1

If there was going to be some kind of trouble then she was going to be the first to know! This among other things is what made her do the interviewing and research she did over the last few years. Camp Half-blood was her home and she would not allow anyone to threaten that! So sage being Sage meant she made everyone else's business, her own as she listened to the Gossip in camp. Shadow was a man of mystery to her as he was much older than she. The knowledge about what happened all those years ago was well known in the camp. How Shadow was dating Lilythe, but Azrael had feelings for her as well...then one day during a capture the flag event. It became bad between them. Causing so much drama in the camp!!!

But soon enough something was off, the campers that were once looking at her as they passed. Seemed to pay no mind......what was wrong? Her hands went to her mouth as she began to scream which she could hear but no one around her was reacting. As her eyes went big she looked at Shadow with fear in her eyes. But soon enough she had determination set in. Was this going to last forever???? Would it last the night??? Ohhhhh she was not just going to stand there and let this happen. As she began to sprint she jumped at Shadow to tackle him with her little ferioush self!

As Shadow walked away with a huge grin, thinking she wouldn't figure it out long enough for him to get away. But out of nowhere this little girl jumps on his back, he didn't fall to the floor but he did stumble, losing his balance just slightly, as his hand stretched out for the wall to catch himself "What the HELL!!" he said as he steadied himself and then grabbed the girl by her arms pulling her off of himself. Setting her down in front of him he studied her for just a second, when he realized she figured it out way quicker then he thought. Giving a hard sigh, he rolled his eyes and gives her a smirk "It will only last a couple hours, at least you would be such a bother for a little bit. All the questions can get pretty annoying" he comments. 

Once he said his peace, he patted the little girl on her head as he walked passed her. "Now go on your way little girl. I have stuff to get done." he tells her as he walks out the door, in a fast pass hoping to try to get out of sight before she tried to come after him again. His powers weren't the strongest during the day, and he can't do multiple spells during the day.

• Like 1

If this dumb headed, big headed , meanie of a demi-god thought that he could do still and get away with it!!!!! OHHHHHH SAGE WOULD TEACH HIM A LESSON! Jumping was just the first thing that came to mind so she did it. Maybe it was her ADHD or the battle skills she had gotten so far at camp, but she landed on Shadows back. Of course no one could hear how much she was screaming all the bad words at him. Shadow must be up to no good if he was running from her and the truth!!!!! This daughter of Athena would not stand for it at all! 

But soon enough he pulled her off of him, the look on her face was one of hatred. Sage knew he probably could not hear her but she was still saying mean things and waving her finger at him. Shadow then explained that it would only last a few hours. OHHHHHHHHHHHH A FEW HOURS! Pointing her finger at him she was fussing him out. Sage was close to Loukas but he was nothing like Shadow. If he was, then maybe she wouldn't be as close to him. Once Shadow tried to pat her head she tried to bite him but missed as he walked on......he might have won today but today was the day Shadow Moore had made a way with Sage Roberts, Daughter of Athena.....he would lose!

[[go ahead and end it]]

• Like 1

Shadow looked back to make sure she wasn't following him, when he didn't see her, he smiled with pride for himself. The only problem was, he knew this wasn't gonna be the last that he seen of this annoying little girl. He now had another issue to deal with, he knew doing this was going to make her think that he had something to hide, which was a bad thing. Of course he did have stuff to hide, but he doesn't need this little nosey girl to know that. Hopefully he can find a way to get her off his back without her knowing anything, and stop being suspicious.

He walked to his cabin, thinking about the night he was about to have with Lilythe.

(end) 

Important Information

Terms of Use