bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Desperate Measures

Asher Harrington

It felt odd. Unloading this to Asher now after all of the times they have met.

It feels like he's known her for longer than he thought, but maybe because he has not shared all that much with her either. The two of them are not exactly open books, he realized, but he was willing to put in the effort for her. He didn't want people to know about what happened before camp and he did quite well hiding it. Only now, he was willing to share because of the person asking. With a snap of a finger. several candles lit up the room just as it was before he had arrived to interrupt her. Tristan was used to doing things on his own and living the solitary life. Her words felt reassuring and he was grateful for it, even though his appreciation didn't sound like it.

"Thank you."

He preferred not to go into detail about it but he was aware that she needed answers. Nothing like desensitizing himself. "At the time... I thought I didn't want her to hit me anymore. I didn't like the pain. I did feel threatened so I suppose I subconsciously needed protection of some sort. I felt afraid of her, Asher - yet I never wished for her death. Maybe that's why the book knocked her out.

Important Information

Terms of Use