bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

What a Peaceful Night on Christmas Eve

Kenna Rhys

Kenna had made some friends at camp, one of which was Savanna. She was a sweet girl in the Hypnos Cabin who's birthday landed on Christmas eve. No one was stirring...not even a mouse. But Kenna knew it would be fun to have a little bit of a celebration with the two of them. Getting the little cake she made with Lilythe the other day. It was decorated a little bit with her name and Happy Birthday written across it in icing. Kenna was normally good with making jewelry or weapons, but a cake was so hard for her. Putting the cake in a box she rushed off towards the cabin to surprise her friend, but they would not stay in her cabin as it made those very sleepy. 

Knocking on the door she waited for a bit but no one came to the door. Knocking a bit harder she smiled as she hummed a little tune to herself with excitement as it was Christmas Eve after all!

@ Savanna Lewis

• Like 1

Anna had kept quiet about it being her birthday to most of the people around her. However, it seemed to have gotten out. She wasn't sure if it was James or maybe Lilythe. But her whole cabin had been singing to her. Some of her sisters had even braided her hair for her which was totally something that she loved; it had placed her into a sleep like no other. It was a knock that woke her up from that sleep. But it stopped for a moment, and she looked around the cabin seeing that everyone was asleep themselves. Another knock happened and Anna couldn't help but tilt her head a little. So, someone was really at the door then. She moved herself around her siblings and walked to the door opening it to noticed that Kenna was there. A bright smile came to her lips as she noticed that the girl was holding a box and couldn't help but be a little curious. "Hey Kenna." she greeted as she stepped out of the cabin and closed the door. She didn't want her friend getting sleepy at the sounds that were coming from in there. "I almost didn't hear you knock on the door." she giggled.

• Like 1

Kenna was happy she had made a few friends at camp, it was hard enough being away from her mom for so long. But it was much safer at camp which is why she was there when school wasn't in just yet. Savanna was one of the first campers she met that was her age when she arrived. So wanting to make it a special day for her. Waiting out on the porch she was hoping that someone would hear her! There was tells that the cabin was one that was very good for sleeping but she wanted to stay awake if she could help it. "Ohhhh good" she said as the door began to open, she was a little worried she was going to have to go in to find her friend. "Hi Savanna" she was waving to her with a big smile on her face! Laughing with her friend, she guessed it right but at least her knocking had worked!!!! "I kind of figured but I heard it was your birthday, being christmas eve and all." Holding up the box she grinned from ear to ear "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" she said as she opened the top of the box so the cake was facing her friend who was now 14 years old! 

Anna couldn't help but grin as her friend started talking to her. It was nice to not have to sleep all the time. However, she wouldn't say that she didn't enjoy it because she totally did. She titled her head a little as she watched her friend hold out a box. Her saying that she had heard that it was her birthday. She giggled. "Oh! It is." she nodded her head a little thinking about her birthday. She had totally forgot about it. She did that sometimes. Kenna opened the box and she couldn't help the wide grin that appeared on her face. "Thank you!" She said as she moved around the box to give her friend a hug. "I cant beleive that you heard about it. Come on let's go to the kitchen and eat some." she jumped up and down a little. Happy as a normal child of Hynos could be. She grabbed the box from her friend and began to walk over to the kitchen with her. "So who did you hear it from?" she giggled, she wanted to pry a little bit. She couldn't help herself. 

• Like 1

Kenna was one to know almost all her friends birthdays as she loved knowing all of those good reasons. Her own mom always told her that it was easy to make people to feel special and it was to just pay attention. It was the little things that mattered to people like their birthdays. Kenna's mom was always good at that sort of things which made Kenna beam when she could tell how much it meant to the others. Coming back out of these thoughts she hugged her friend before she followed her friend into her cabin as they were going to eat the cake. "Ohhhh I mean the cabin leaders talk so I just overheard which made me happy to know." she said looking around the cabin amazed. 

This cabin was so different than hers...I mean that made sense but still she looked shocked. "WOAH, your cabin is so cool" she said in a whispers as she ran a bit to keep up with Savannah. "I think it was james" she said as she looked over to this milk looking thing that was dripping. It looked so nice but what was it, she thought feeling herself feeling drowsy. 

Important Information

Terms of Use