bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Trouble with a Capital T

Aislynn O'Neil

"You look so beautiful when you're completely at my mercy. I might just have to keep you like this forever." Theo's desire for control and dominance only grew stronger as he heard Aislynn's moans and pleas. The sight of her fingers teasing her clit, her body writhing in pleasure, was almost too much to bear. The sounds of her pleasure and desperation filled the air, and he knew she was close to the edge. The way she submitted to him and followed his every command sent a shiver of excitement down his spine. It was intoxicating, the power and trust that she had placed in him, and he couldn't help but relish in it. As he continued to thrust into her tight, warm depths, he found himself reveling in the sense of ownership and possession that their intimate act provided.

When Aislynn begged for permission to cum, Theo's first instinct was to grant her request immediately. He wanted nothing more than to see her lose control, to experience the intensity of her pleasure. But then a wicked grin spread across his face. As much as he wanted to see her climax, he couldn't resist the urge to tease her further, to push her boundaries and test her submission. "Not yet, Aislynn," he growled, his voice rough and filled with authority. "You're going to have to wait until I say you can." With that, he suddenly pulled out of her ass, he didn't waste any time, though, as he quickly switched positions and pushed into her wet, welcoming pussy. The sensation of her warm, slick walls enveloping him was incredible, and he couldn't help but let out a moan of satisfaction.

"I love watching your face as I push your limits. It's amazing to see how much you can take." As Theo began to thrust into her with renewed vigor, he reached down to grab a butt plug he had kept nearby. He coated it in lube before pressing it against her now empty and sensitive hole. Slowly and gently, he pushed it in, filling both her holes completely a sensation he wondered if she had ever experienced before. "You're quite the greedy little minx, aren't you? Getting both of your holes filled at once. You must have been craving this for a long time, needing to be filled up so completely." He gently tilted the plug side to side in tandem with his thrusts. "Now, you may cum, Aislynn," Theo finally granted her permission, his voice a mix of lust and command. "Show me just how much of a good girl you can be for me."

Aislynn's cheeks flushed at Theo's words. Forever. The idea that someone would be willing to put up with her for that long was a completely novel idea to Aislynn, let alone have a desire to. Don't make promises you don't intend to keep. She thought to herself. The likelihood that he really meant it was slim, in her mind. However, she couldn't deny that there was still a part of her that hoped she was wrong.

It had been a long time since Aislynn had been denied a release. It came as a surprise when he told her she needed to wait. The young girl struggled and whimpered as she tried to hold back her climax through the pleasure that Theo continued to wash over her. To her relief he switched her position shortly thereafter, and she was given a brief reprieve. On her back, facing him, she let out a muffled scream as she bit her lip while he thrust himself into her eager pussy. His thrusts brought out moan after moan, and her climax began to build once more.

Aislynn had closed her eyes briefly, consumed by the pleasure and trying to focus on keeping her release back until Theo gave her permission. It was in that moment that she felt something slick and firm pressed gently into her ass. The sensation was overwhelming. She had never been so full before, though she couldn't say she hadn't fantasized about the idea. Aislynn's moans grew louder, and she opened her eyes, begging with them for him to take mercy on her and let her have her release. "Yes sir, I'm so greedy! Please... Please!" Her efforts were finally rewarded, as Theo granted her permission. Her pussy began to pulse around his cock as her orgasm washed over her. "Thank you sir! Thank you!" She moaned out before pressing her lips against him anywhere she could reach.

• Like 1

The anticipation had fueled an electrifying mix of nerves and excitement in Theo's veins as they had been exploring and pushing boundaries with Aislynn. Her gratitude and eagerness to please him only fueled his desire to push those boundaries further. The power he held over her, the way she submitted to his every command, fueled his own pleasure. Her consent was the only approval he needed, and he was determined to make this experience one they would both remember. He switched positions and entered her wet pussy, Theo relished in the sensation of Aislynn walls enveloping him. It was a different kind of pleasure, but no less intense.  "You feel so fucking good. So tight and wet...Mmmmmmmm." Taking in the sight of her, the way she took him so eagerly, her face a mixture of pleasure and longing. As he pushed the plug into her ass, he was rewarded with a sight that made him moan. Her eyes widened, a gasp escaping her lips as she experienced the sensation of being filled completely for the first time. Theo couldn't help but feel a sense of pride at her reaction, the way her body seemed to surrender completely to the pleasure. He knew that it was him, and him alone, who was giving her this experience. Aislynn words, pleading, begging for release only fueled his desire, his own arousal building as he watched her writhe beneath him.

"You're such a naughty girl, taking it so well. You love it rough, don't you? You love being filled and fucked hard."

Finally, Theo gave Aislynn the permission she was so desperately seeking. Her body reacted almost immediately, her walls clenching around him as her orgasm crashed over her. Theo could hardly contain his own pleasure at the sight, thankfully he was wearing protection and he wouldn't have to hold back or be careful. "Fuck, I'm going to cum inside you, Aislynn. You've earned it, taking it like the naughty little minx you are. Get ready to feel me fill you up." Each pulse of her release, the delicious warmth and tightness of her, the slick sensation of him moving within her, it all conspired to push him closer to the edge. With her beneath him, the memory of her pleas for release fresh in his mind, he felt the precipice of his own release approaching. Surrendering to the inevitable Theo released a low growl as his thrusts growing erratic driving him deeper and pushing him over the brink. The ensuing wave of ecstasy was incredible as he released inside Aislynn in powerful pulses. Overwhelmed by the intensity of his orgasm Theo collapsed next to her, satisfaction coursing through him as he basked in the afterglow of their intimate connection. ".........wow........I gotta admit, this was not how I expected my day to go after getting sucker punched. I take it you enjoyed the distraction too?" he laughed as he asked Aislynn.

Aislynn let out a soft moan, her body still sensitive from the plug which filled her mere moments before, as he continued to seek his own gratification within her. "Yes, sir. I love it rough." As if to emphasize her point another moan, this one a bit louder, left her lips as she tried once more to kiss at his body. She moaned and writhed, and begged, and pleaded for release until finally Theo gave it to her. Her orgasm washed over her and Aislynn's body continued to writhe in pleasure as Theo praised how good she felt. She continued to tense and pulse around his firm cock, completely overwhelmed by the sensations in her body. The wave that had washed over her finally peaked and began to relax just as he spoke again.

Over the last long while that she had been sleeping with the young men around camp, Aislynn had managed to get herself on birth control. She knew that she wouldn't make a good mother--at least, she didn't think she would--and it was much better to be pre-emptive about it than wait to react. This, it turned out, was a blessing that she had done, as Aislynn didn't even have time to process what Theo had said before she could feel him unloading himself inside her. Ash blushed bright red as she felt him filling her, as this was the first time she had even had someone actually cum inside her. At least, in that hole. It was a feeling she wasn't used to, but she couldn't say she didn't enjoy it. The pulsing of his cock, pumping cum deep into her.

It was over almost as quickly as it began. Theo had collapsed next to her, and Ash was gasping for air. The plug, still in her ass, reminded her of its presence anytime she tried to lay her legs flat rather than keep her knees bent. As she finally had the breath to speak, she smiled over at Theo. "Very much." She rolled over, tracing her fingers across his chest. "I'm happy to provide distraction whenever you want, sir." She said with an impish wink, despite her common sense telling her this was all a terrible idea. She would only fall harder, each time he spoke his sweet words or played roughly with her. It was better to cut her losses and keep her distance if she could. But she didn't want to. Not really. Even if it's just in my head, it's nice to feel wanted.

• Like 1

Theo lay there, his chest rising and falling with each deep breath, his body still tingling from the intimate encounter he had just shared with Aislynn. The unexpected delight of their one night stand left him both exhilarated and uncertain about the path ahead. Her wild response to their passion had ignited a fire within him, but he couldn't shake off the doubts that lingered in the corners of his thoughts. As Aislynn's fingers traced patterns across his chest, Theo's heart skipped. Her words, spoken with a playful edge, resonated with a part of him that had been buried beneath layers of caution. The way she called him 'sir' sent a jolt of desire through him, stirring a hunger for more of the intensity they had just shared. He met her gaze, his lips curving into a smile that held a trace of both amusement and longing. Her willingness to be his distraction, her impish demeanor, pulled at a thread of forbidden desire that Theo hadn't realized he had been keeping hidden.

Theo's fingers brushed against her cheek, "You have a way of leaving me wanting more, Ash. And I must admit, the distraction you offer is quite tempting." His words carried a hint of a playful smile. Leaning in, he pressed his lips against hers in a lingering kiss, conveying a promise that went beyond mere physical attraction. "I'm up for more of these kind of visits, Ash," he murmured against her lips. "Just know that we're treading uncharted waters here, and I can't predict where this might lead." He pulled back slightly, his fingers tracing a gentle path along her jawline. "But for now, let's enjoy the moment we're in." 

Important Information

Terms of Use