bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Trouble with a Capital T

Aislynn O'Neil

The Volleyball game had apparently been far more eventful than Ash had been willing to give it credit for. Aislynn had purposefully dodged out of the game and stayed back in her cabin working on a batch of wine. She was well known for her party girl ways, and it wouldn't have shocked anyone to find out that she was brewing something or other alcoholic underneath the Dionysus cabin. Today's masterpiece was a Blackberry Mead that she had spent far too long sourcing the berries for to let this batch be anything other than perfect. So she had needed to hear second hand the news of what happened between Mateo and Theo at what was supposed to have been a volleyball game.

Ever since the news reached her ears, however, Ash decided that she had to wait to see Theo come back. He was bound to have a nice shiner on his face, and Aislynn couldn't pass up the opportunity to absolutely give him shit. She did bring a bottle of the mead with her though, as a peace offering afterward. Ash waited until she saw Theo walking up, and with a smirk on her face she called out, "I heard you struck out and have the bruises to prove it."

@ Theodore Thatcher

• Thanks 1

Theo was still trying to re-gather his thoughts and recollections of the previous day (days?) events. This wasn’t the first time Theo had been knocked out over causing shit, hell, sometimes he was knocked out over shit he didn’t even cause, he just always had a knack for finding trouble. But dammit it was never easy recovering his senses afterwards. Note to self he thought, Mateo can sure throw a punch. What he needed right now was his own bed, an aspirin and at least twelve hours of sleep. As he approached his cabin though he was instead greeted by a headache; Aislynn. “Shit” he grumbled as he walked up.

“Hmm, you tell me chere? Do I still have my dashin’ good looks or am I confined to forever be ugly?” Despite being at camp for several years he had never really interacted that much with Aislynn and for good reason, truth is, she scared him a bit. He worked to cause his chaos, she caused chaos by simply existing; a dangerous girl for sure! Still, she had something he knew he wanted in the moment and if that meant talking with this firecracker then it would be worth it. “Dat for little ole’ me?” he asked, pointing to the bottle she had on her; hoping it didn’t come with a catch.

Ash was not everyone's cup of tea. In fact, she was not most people's cup of tea. But she threw a hell of a party, and as a result most people still tolerated her presence. It kept her in good enough spirits that she felt confident enough to continue being her chaotic self. That included random trips to other cabins to give a light ribbing to the newly injured. "I think it might be an improvement." She joked, and held out the bottle. "To share, but yes." A rare genuine smile crossed her face. "I thought you might want something to dull the pain. The stories I heard made it sound a lot worse."

Popping herself up onto the railing of the cabin's patio, she asked. "What were you thinking anyway? Everyone knows she's Mateo's. They aren't as subtle as they think they are." Ash chuckled softly. Her legs swung beneath her. People often thought that she was a handful, but really she just had a lot of energy and took a lot of risks. She liked her booze little too much, and tended to be just a little too loud. But she didn't tend to go for the dramatic choices. "Even with her flirting, you had to know it wasn't going to end well when you decided to taunt him."

• Haha 1

An improvement huh?” he grinned, maybe flattery was the medicine he needed currently…no scratch that, the booze she offered was the medicine he needed, even if he had to share. Taking the bottle from her he took a long sip and sighed, letting his shoulders relax as he cracked his neck, handing the bottle back “Danks” he did feel a lot better now. The girl might be someone he’d usually avoid but he had to admit, the daughter of Dionysus was gifted in her arts. He’d been to many parties that she’d thrown or provided alcohol for and while he could hardly recall many details of those nights, he knew he always had a good time.

Dink?” he laughed at her question “Honey dere’s no dinking when a woman like Helena is coming onto ya. Did I take it too far? Perhaps. Was it worth it….maybe not. Would I do it again…probably” laughing more as he recalled Mateo’s angry expression. “Besideeee’ it did seem to bring da two back together no? Maybe I am a saint sent down from heaven to reunite da two lovers” he proclaimed with exaggerated hand motions. Taking the bottle back again trading sips with Aislynn. “But when did you becom’ so concerned with my wellbeing?” he inquired, suddenly growing a bit suspicious.

Ash rolled her eyes. Helena was beautiful, she couldn't deny that, but it wasn't like she was Helen of Troy. Actually... the war that almost broke out during that volleyball game, maybe... She shook her head to bring her back to the moment. "Aphrodite should thank you for saving her some time then." Ash chuckled. "Those two are both stubborn."

Ash took a sip of the mead as the bottle came back to her. It turned out better than she had anticipated it would. Definitely a matter of sourcing your berries. She thought to herself before nearly spitting out the beverage as Theo asked her why she cared. "You're probably the only person here that can give me a run for my money in the reckless olympics. Had to make sure you didn't die or steal my crown. or both." She said as if that should have been obvious. Aislynn cared very deeply about people, she just didn't attach herself to them because they always seemed to let her down. Nobody wanted to handle the extremes that came with being in her life. When Aislynn was in a good mood, everything was a party and her smile was infectious. But just as true, when she was angry she should have come with a warning label. She had no filter, and spoke her mind. She was a lot for anyone to take, and she knew it. Her own mother couldn't even show up for her, how was she supposed to expect anyone else to?

She knew what it was like to live life truly alone. So when she heard about other people in camp getting the short end of the stick, she would often make sure that they had at least one person willing to show up for them. Nobody realized that though. She didn't advertise it, and nobody would ever assume that the words Ash spoke weren't ever of comfort. She just showed up, usually with some alcohol, and let them talk at her. She didn't have to say anything meaningful, most people just like to vent and get their frustrations out. Sometimes they needed a bit more physical release, and Ash was happy to supply that too. Most of the time they ended up seeming to be in a better mood by the end, and usually they didn't realize what she had really done for them. And Ash was okay with that. If they started to notice, they might start to like her, and then they might actually try to connect with her, and that was something that was hard for her.

This works just fine...

• Like 1

Theo chuckled to himself as he fantasied just how a goddess like Aphridite would go around ‘thanking’ someone. He had bedded many demigods and mortals, but the real deal might be just too much even for himself. It didn’t seem like many of their parents turned out the happiest after their…liaisons with the divine. “Awwww, I’m touched at your concern for lil ole’ me” he said, snatching the bottle back for another sip, coughing a bit as he handed it back. “You do make a strong strong brew. A natural gift from your father I presum’. Dey say he was at the game ya know? Must’v been after I was already carried off.

So why ar’ you really here chere?” It genuinely puzzled Theo to get this unannounced surprise visit from Aislynn. He knew he wasn’t particularly popular here at camp, sure many campers loved to sleep with him, and he openly obliged them, but beyond that he was mostly left alone. Life had taught him that if a stranger came by with gifts there were always strings attached. And yet, he wasn’t picking up that sense from Aislynn. She either was very good at hiding it, or….she actually did care. Theo wasn’t sure which of those options scared him more. It wasn’t necessarily that he disliked people getting close, he just didn’t have a lot of positive experiences of it working out. One of many reasons why he was known to skip out of town every now and then.

As they traded sips, and barbs, at each other Theo began to feel himself relaxing more around her. Maybe it was the mead (the mead most definitely played a part) but he started to feel a connection to another kindred soul who might also be misunderstood like him. Well, one way to find out, he supposed. "What’s your story?” he asked. “I don’t tink I really know dat much about you. Other dan the stories I hear. You’ve got quite de reputation as a troublemaker but…I’m sure dere’s more to you dan just dat?

Taking the bottle back from Theo, Ash took another swig. "Dear old dad blessed me with so many of his talents." Ash cackled and took her finger and twirled it by her ear in the international sign for crazy. Aislynn didn't feel a particular connection with her father, not that any of the demigods could truly say they had a relationship with them. Just because she got to see him fairly regularly because her grandfather had decided to punish him by making him serve as the director for their camp, didn't mean she was able to bond with him. Even if he had been more interested in bonding with children, Aislynn wasn't sure she would be open to it.

Nobody asked Ash why she checked on them. She had not been prepared for his question. "I..." She took an extra swig from the bottle before passing it back to him. "Why does it matter?" Aislynn looked uncomfortably down at her feet. In all the years she had been showing up for the loners and underdogs, she had never once had them show any interest in why. "I just hate it when people have to go through rough things alone... that's all." Aislynn dangled her feet awkwardly beneath her.

Ash and Theo continued to pass the bottle back and forth, trading quips. He had managed to get her to relax again after his question, only to ask another one. "I don't know what you want to hear. I am a troublemaker." Ash conceded. She knew that she had a talent for getting herself mixed up into things she shouldn't. She dove head-first into chaos, didn't even try to come up with a plan to avoid it. "Mom's an alcoholic, I ran away when I was 12, satyr brought me here... Dad's patron saint of alcoholics, crazy people, and parties..." Ash let out a chuckle that had just a hint of madness to it, coupled with sad eyes. "I don't really think anyone expects me to amount to much more than an alcoholic, crazy, party girl... so why pretend I'm anything else?" Aislynn took another swig from the bottle and looked away, afraid to see that look of pity in his eyes she was sure was about to follow. I don't need pity...

All our parents left us a little cracked in da head no?” Theo laughed at Aislynn's admission. He guessed that just because she had better access to her father, it didn’t make life any more noticeable easier. In fact, she probably had it harder, a walking, talking constant reminder of why so much of her life had gone in a less desirable direction. At least Theo never had to see his father if he didn’t want to, and he certainly didn’t want to.

He was starting to get the sense that while many other campers might have partied with Aislynn (Theo couldn’t blame them, the girl was a bombshell) few if any had ever bothered to get to know her. It seemed like even the simple couple of questions he’d asked her threw her by surprise. Well, he supposed it was just a little fun to see her squirm a bit under his questioning, but he also cared; the alcohol helped with that too. “Ahhhh, da loner who helps out other loners to feel less alone. I know da type. I imagine that it gets draining when no one reciprocates.” Theo in no way thought of himself as a therapist but he sensed a kinship with this girl. Maybe she was worth spending time to get to know, I mean, looks wise she certainly was, but in a rare moment of character Theo looked beyond just physical appearance. Sitting down next to her, he carefully placed his arm around her, checking to make sure she didn’t flinch from the touch.

"Good! It’s a good ting!” He laughed when she finished sharing. “If no one expects you to amount to nothin’ den dere’s no pressure, no expectations, no limits to how far you can go…except the ones you chain yourself to.” He said, emphasizing his point by tapping his finger on her sternum. “So stop seeing it as a weakness, a chain, and see it for what it is; freedom. To be whoever you want to be, whenever you want to be, with whoever you want to be with. At least…that’s what I tell myself. Its worked well enough so far” taking another sip, sad to see the bottle was nearing the end, but enjoying the effects it was causing him.

Aislynn was not comfortable with the feelings that Theo was trying to get her to face. She had spent a good portion of her life partying, playing, and drinking to forget those feelings. He talked about it like it should be a good thing to have nobody put pressure on you. But all Aislynn had found it to mean was that it also meant nobody cared about you. "Look, it's whatever. I'm fine." She said, taking one more swig from the bottle. They were definitely down to the last sip, maybe two. At least it didn't go to waste. Ash thought to herself.

"I don't need anyone to care about me. I've done fine on my own." She said, stubbornly. It hadn't been aimed at him directly, she was mad at the world for not giving her someone that cared about her. Ash was not exactly ready to stop being angry at the world for the crap hand her parents had dealt her yet either. "I'm just looking for my next good time, you know?" She said with a wry smile to Theo. "So... never pegged you for a softie, Thatcher." She said in an effort to change the topic from the uncomfortable emotions he was stirring.

Hopping off the railing on the porch, Aislynn moved to stand right next to him. In order to prevent the conversation from turning back to feelings Ash opted for distraction. "Did that mead do the trick? Do you need more? Or... would you like a more personal touch?" She smirked and let her fingers stroke his cheek gently.

Theo didn’t necessarily expect his pep talk to flip a switch, it certainly hadn’t when he'd been told it himself all those years ago, but it was a start. At least someone in Aislynn's life had told her she had value, that she was free to amount to something if she so chose to. In some ways though that’s a harder pill to swallow. Sometimes it’s easier to live belly up in the mud than to try and get up on your own feet. So Theo wasn’t too worried when Aislynn brushed him off and pretended not to care, he saw the spark and was content enough that he’d planned a seed.

Hey, hey” Theo said softly, he could tell there was a lot of anger still there, and with an emptying bottle there was nowhere to drown the rising emotions now. “I’m sure you’re doing just fine on your own….but…should there ever be a day where…I don’t know..you’re not doin’ so fine all by yourself? Just know dere’s another troublemaker out dere who will share a bottle with ya. He might be an ole’ softy but he cares in his own way” He leaned back, stretching out his back and with his hands cracked his neck to one side. Yep, he’d certainly feel that punch in the morning, for now though the bottle had dulled the pain.

Watching her as she moved around, he could feel the strong effects of the alcohol settling in. He remembered something about her kind not feeling the full effects of drinking but couldn’t remember if that was actually true or not. He could tell the poor girl had had to confront a lot about herself this evening and was reaching her limit. Looks like she was seeking a distraction and if Theo was honest, after the volleyball game he could probably use one too. When she asked her last question he just chuckled “Why not both? I think I can handle it” he smirked, curious where this was about to go.

Ash nodded. "Yeah... Uh... Thanks." She looked away from him and accepted it for what it was, an offer to listen to her if she ever did want to open up. It will be a cold day in the Underworld before I do that, but I guess it's nice that he offered nonetheless. The idea that someone, anyone, might actually care was simultaneously euphoric and terrifying. She was afraid of getting her hopes up and actually relying on someone else, only to be let down. But the idea that someone might actually follow through and care about her was something that she truly wished for, deep down. Ash pressed her tongue against her cheek and centered herself, before turning attentions back to Theo.

His cheek beneath her fingertips was warm. Ash could feel the vibration as he chuckled, and she smirked. "Which one do you want first?" She asked, letting the fingertip trail down to his chest. Ash had been shaken up, and she was being a bit more forward than she usually was. Or perhaps she was simply calling his bluff. Either way, she was setting herself up to find out really quickly whether or not Theo would actually follow through with his flirtations. She bit her lip sensually and leaned in close, hovering near his face. "A bit more drink? Or me?" With her free hand, she grabbed his hand and placed it gently on her hip. Your move, Thatcher.

• Like 1

Oooooooo decisions decisions decisionsTheo mused, pretending that he was actually debating what was already an obvious choice in his mind. Aislynn had made the first move and Theo was more than willing to continue down that path. Laughing he continued, “Well I’ve already had the drink, I wouldn’t mind having you now.” As he spoke he slipped his thumb underneath her shirt, circling over Aislynn's bare skin.

You’ve endured my therapeutic rants long enough, we can follow up that conversation another time. I think we’ve both earned a fun distraction, wouldn’t you say?” Gripping her hip firmly he gently pulled her close to him as he stood up from the porch, his eyes looking down at her intensely now. They were just mere inches apart as Theo snaked his free hand up the nape of her neck resting on the back of her head, his fingers running through her silky hair. Closing the remaining gap between them Theo kissed her softly. The moment that their lips were connected, his body felt as though it was on fire, overpowering the colder outdoor air. Her soft lips tasted like the mead they’d just shared, that and a taste that Theo could only describe as feral and uninhibited; he had a feeling Aislynn was going to be an encounter he wouldn’t soon forget.

Ash rolled her eyes with a smirk as Theo made a show of choosing between his options. When it came right down to it, she had guessed that she would be his choice. After all, as he said, he'd already sampled the mead. She could feel his thumb, warm against her skin as he traced circles on her body. She smirked. "Yes please."

Theo pulled her body against his, and she looked up into his intense eyes, biting her lip. Aislynn was bold and brazen when it came to most things in her life. She was a party girl, a thrill chaser, and an insatiable flirt. But when it actually came to sex, she preferred to let her partner for the night guide the activities. Theo was taking things at a slow but intimate and intoxicating pace. Aislynn could see why girls like Evelyn were willing to take to his bed in spite of his reputation. As his lips pressed against hers, Aislynn let her arms wrap around his torso. Her palms slid easily into the back pockets of his jeans. She smirked against his lips, and gripped his ass firmly, before nipping gently on his lower lip. No one's managed to tame me yet, but I'll let him try as long as he likes. She thought to herself, before losing herself once more in the kiss.

• Like 1

Aislynn's lips were as intoxicating as any mead, and as Theo deepened the kiss he felt the urges of lustful desire begin to take over. Conscious purposeful thought slowly replaced with hazy need and longing. The longer he kissed her the more reality seemed to melt away until the only two beings to exist were themselves and the only moment in time was the passion they were sharing. Theo had made love to many Aphrodite campers, but as he continued to make out with this Dionysus girl he felt different somehow. This girl, through her partentage represented life unabated and that spirit radiated off of her like energy, enveloping the two of them. Theo briefly remembered once reading something about the parties her father held in Ancient Greece and how the guests succumbed to a type of madness, debasing themselves in the most wild of inebriating orgies.

He wasn’t about to ponder this any further though, as curiosity quickly gave way to craving; he needed Aislynn in that moment. The hand that cupped the back of her head tightened, and with a fist full of dirty blonde hair he pulled his hand down interrupting the kiss and forcing her head upwards exposing her slender neck to him. Theo couldn’t help but begin to plant kisses down it, starting from just behind her ear. Each kiss slowly turning into more of a nip until he reached the base of her neck having left a trail of marks. Pulling back just enough to look her in the eyes, seeking a final confirmation before they both fully lost themselves.

As Theo began to deepen the kiss, Aislynn let her hands slide up the back of his shirt. Her nails dug lightly into his back, and as he broke the kiss to move to her neck, she gasped for air. A soft moan escaped her lips as his found a particularly sensitive spot on her neck. And when he pulled back to look into her eyes, she could feel the heat from her cheeks.

"We should probably take this indoors." Ash but her lower lip as her eyes met his. "Unless you want to give the camp a good show." She said with a playful wink. Truthfully, Aislynn didn't care who knew about her sex life. She did, however, very much doubt a public display of that magnitude would be ignored by the cabin leaders--especially Theo's. It wouldn't do either of them much good if he got in trouble for her efforts to cheer him up after the day's events. At the very least she hoped they would be able to complete what they were starting.

Ash scratched down his back as she de tangled herself from his arms, and kissed him once more. She nipped and tugged on his lower lip before pulling away. "Take me wherever you want." Ash smirked, her double entendre fully intentional, as she stepped back and gestured for Theo to lead the way.

If pressed, Aislynn would have been forced to acknowledge that she was still trying to distract herself as much from his earlier conversation as she was trying to distract him from the day's events. She could feel the mess of confusion and emotion still swirling around in her head, and she was desperate to find something to drown it out. It was a dangerous game she played now, letting herself sleep with the boy who had made her feel so vulnerable only moments ago. This was how girls found themselves catching feelings and getting hurt. If she was thinking more clearly, she might have stopped herself. But as it stood, she didn't think she could bring herself to break it off. She wanted this. Consequences be damned. And if she happened to catch feelings... That's future Ash's problem.

Ash once more smirked. "Lead the way...sir."

• Like 1

As Theo deepened the kiss, he felt a jolt of electricity shoot through his body. He couldn't help but pull Aislynn closer to him, feeling her hands slide up the back of his shirt. He groaned into her mouth as she dug her nails lightly into his back, the sensation sending shivers down his spine. When he finally pulled back to catch his breath, he couldn't help but feel a sense of overwhelming desire for her.

As Aislynn gasped for air, Theo couldn't help but notice the way her eyes sparkled with a mix of excitement and nervousness. When she suggested they take things indoors, he couldn't help but feel a wave of momentary disappointment. He wanted her right there, right then, at the entrance of the cabin. But he knew it wasn't worth the risk of getting caught by the cabin leaders.

When Aislynn stepped back gesturing for him to lead the way while calling him "sir," Theo couldn't help but feel a sense of power and control. As he led her inside his cabin, he couldn't help but think about how he wanted to savor every moment with her. He knew what he wanted, and he was going to do everything in his power to make sure Aislynn wanted it just as badly. With a smirk of his own, he took her hand and led her towards his bedroom. When they entered Theo couldn't resist the temptation anymore. Wasting no time in making his intentions clear he pushed her up against the wall and began kissing her hungrily, his hands roaming freely over her body as he deepened their kiss.

Without a word, he began to slowly take off her shirt and bra, his fingers trailing lightly over her skin as he did so. The anticipation was almost unbearable as he took in the sight of her bare breasts. "Gods, you're so beautiful," he whispers. He leaned in to kiss her again, this time with a slow and deliberate intensity. As his hands moved lower, he felt her body respond to his touch, her breathing becoming more rapid. In that moment, nothing else mattered. All that existed was the two of them, lost in a haze of passion and desire.

Ash smirked as Theo grabbed her hand and led her into the house. She could feel her heart pounding in anticipation of the events about to unfold. Unwilling to admit to herself that this was an ill-advised plan, she took the pounding and adrenaline as confirmation that she was doing what was best for her. She had always sought the next thrill, why should now be any different?

Before she knew it, her back was pressed against the wall. His lips had met hers with a hunger that she was all to happy to feed. She kissed him back with the same fierce passion that he had kissed her with, and Ash let herself drown in it. Giving in to the cravings of her body, she felt her skin come alive with every touch of his hands against her skin. All too willingly she let him remove her shirt and bra, baring her chest to him, with no second thought or hesitation. She almost whimpered as the kiss broke off...but then he spoke.

Don't say things like that... She thought to herself, her cheeks flushing. Aislynn hoped he hadn't noticed, or that he took the pink tone in her cheeks to simply be the heat built up in that moment. If you say things like that, you'll only make me want something I can't have... Ash was a firm believer that nobody would ever really love her. After all, her own mother couldn't have been bothered to, so why would a boy be any different? Not one person had shown the care for her that Theo had shown her today. And despite her efforts to keep him out, he had managed to sneak his way past her barriers. Ash was past the point of no return, however. She no longer cared if this was the right decision. Here was a boy, who saw her, recognized how broken she was, and still found her beautiful. Maybe he had known what he was doing, calculated it. Maybe he was being genuine and honest. She didn't know, couldn't know. But for once in her life, she wanted to believe in something. So for now, she let her guard slip away.

His next kiss held a different type of passion. It was far more intimate than the kiss before. She met his lips with hers, and as his hand slid lower she could feel her skin come alive. She placed her hands firmly on his hips, pulling him against her as tightly as she could from her position. She suckled softly on his lower lip, and slid one hand to start pulling off his shirt. Ash longed to feel his skin against hers. She was simultaneously desperate for him to take things faster, and to let this play out for as long as he could make it last. In that moment his bedroom had become her entire world, and for so long as he could make her feel this way, it would remain so. Aislynn resumed the kiss once his shirt was off, and let out a soft sigh of bliss.

• Like 1

Theo's lustful desires surged, and he couldn't help but smirk at Aislynn's eagerness to have him. Their heated kisses fueled his passion, and he could tell that she wanted him just as much as he wanted her. As she removed his shirt and pressed her body against his, he was completely intoxicated by the sensation of their skin meeting. "Fuck, Aislynn," he groaned, his voice laced with need. "You have no idea how badly I want you right now." As they continued to explore each other's bodies, Theo's mind raced with fantasies of what was to come. He couldn't help but be excited by the thought of taking Aislynn right there and then, and he knew that this would be an expereince they'd both remember forever.

As Theo continued kissing Aislynn, his hands found their way to her breasts. Gently cupping them, he marveled at the softness and warmth of her skin. With his thumb, he traced a slow circle around one of her nipples, watching as it responded to his touch by becoming more erect. He repeated the action with the other nipple, ensuring that both received equal attention. Theo couldn't resist leaning down to explore Aislynn's breasts with his mouth. As Theo's lips found their way to Aislynn's breasts, he marveled at the sight of her flushed, creamy skin. Taking one of her nipples between his fingers, he gently pinched and twisted it, feeling the stiff peak harden further beneath his touch. Unable to resist, he lowered his mouth to her breast, flicking his tongue across the sensitive bud before capturing it between his lips and suckling gently. He continued lavishing attention on her nipple, alternating between swirling his tongue around it and gently biting, before moving to the other breast, determined to give it the same pleasurable treatment. Noticing Aislynn's breathing grow more rapid, her back arching as her body responded to his attentions.

Feeling the growing urgency in the air, Theo's hands slid down to the waistband of Aislynn's pants. As he slowly unbuttoned and unzipped them, his eyes never left hers, the intense connection between them only growing stronger. Gently, he slid her pants down her hips and thighs, his fingers lingering on her smooth, supple skin. Helping her step out of her pants, now standing before him in just her panties, her body visibly flushed with arousal that equaled his own.

Aislynn smirked at Theo's desirous statement. "Then take me." She said, by way of permission. Theo's words were almost as intoxicating to Ash as his actions. His earlier kindness, his desire for her that seemed--at least on the surface--to hold more than the regular lust she'd had from some of the other boys at camp; all this drew her in on an emotional level too. Something Ash had been very careful not to allow herself. She would likely regret it later. But for now, she let herself believe that the words weren't just words. I'll pay for it later. She thought to herself. It wasn't hard to see what so many other girls had found intoxicating about Theo. It was obvious with the attention that he paid to her body that Theo wasn't inexperienced in matters of desire. The way he managed to bring pleasure from the smallest bits of attention to her body, and then focus that attention to drive it further, only served to demonstrate that skill. And we've barely started. Ash let a soft gasp pass through her parted lips and arched her back slightly.

As he moved his attentions from her breasts to remove her pants, Ash chewed on her lower lip absentmindedly. Her eyes were locked on his, a desperation building within her, pushing her further. She offered no resistance as he helped her slide out of her pants, and she stood nearly naked before him, one last barrier between them. Ash ran her hands from his back towards the front of his pants. She unfastened the button slowly, purposefully, not breaking the eye contact. As she began to slowly, and in a controlled manner, remove his pants, she hooked her thumbs in his boxers to pull them down as well. Then with deliberate intention, she moved to kiss his chest, inch by inch, lowering herself as she drew his pants down. She continued to keep eye contact with him as best she could, letting herself kiss all the way down his stomach. "In here." She began, from her knees looking up at him. "For today, at least, you don't have to ask. I give full consent and permission." Her cheeks flushed a bit as she said it. Theo was, by no means, the first she had let see her like this. He very likely wouldn't be the last. But Aislynn found it difficult to explain without becoming at least the smallest bit self-conscious. "For now, sir, I'm yours to do with as you will. So long as you agree to stop if I say 'red', and ask what's wrong if I say 'yellow'." Ash could be pretty reckless. She had never really set safe words before. She probably should have, but she hadn't. But for today, she felt like she should. Like it was important to do it right this time. Stupid feelings... The thought came unbidden at the back of her mind.

• Like 1

Theo's heart raced as Aislynn unfastened his pants, the anticipation building within him. As she removed them and lowered herself to her knees, maintaining eye contact, he couldn't help but feel an intoxicating blend of vulnerability and power. Hearing her consent and the establishment of safe words, Theo was taken aback. He hadn't had someone submit to him like this before, he'd observed that this type of submission usually came from the Aphrodite guys. Still, he was touched that Aislynn trusted him enough to go through with this level of submission. And hey, if this type of behavior excited her then who was he to deny pleasure to such a beautiful woman. If he was honest this surprise was both exciting and alluring. Theo looked down at her, his eyes filled with desire, as he nodded his understanding of their agreement. "I promise to respect your boundaries, Aislynn," he said softly, his voice thick with lust. With that, he gently tangled his fingers in her hair and guided her towards his throbbing arousal, aching for the pleasure he knew her mouth could bring him.

As Aislynn's lips encircled the head of his erection, Theo couldn't help but let out a guttural groan, his head falling back in ecstasy. The sensation of her warm, wet mouth enveloping him was almost too much to bear. He made her take him deeper, feeling her tongue swirling around him, teasing and tantalizing. He held her gaze as she began to work her magic on him, her eyes never leaving his. The intimacy of their connection was unlike anything he had ever experienced before. Theo's grip on her hair tightened as she continued to pleasure him, her movements were certainly skilled and deliberate. As his arousal grew, he found himself growing rougher, guiding her head with more force. He reveled in the sense of control and the feeling of her submitting to him. His breathing became ragged, and his moans intensified as she brought him closer and closer to the edge.

However, instead of succumbing to the pleasure, Theo found himself wanting more of this intense connection. He decided not to finish just yet and continued using her mouth, driven by the passion and desire that coursed through his veins. He'd never had an opportunity like this before, and as long as she was willing he fully planned to take advantage of it! He maintained his rough pace, watching as her eyes watered, a testament to her willingness to submit to him completely. Feeling the heat between them continue to build, Theo finally released her from his grip, allowing her to catch her breath. He looked down at her, his eyes dark with lust, and couldn't help but feel a sense of exhilaration at the powerful effect their intimate encounter had on both of them.

"Gods, Aislynn," he breathed, his voice thick with desire, "you have no idea how incredible that felt." He reached down to help her to her feet, pulling her into another deep, passionate kiss. It was clear that their night of passion was far from over, and Theo couldn't wait to explore the depths of their connection further. "If you're willing to continue this why don't you bend over my bed and present yourself to me" he ordered. "Oh, and take the panties off...slowly. I want a good show."

The idea that she was even allowed to have boundaries, let alone have someone promise to respect them was insane to Ash. She was so used to having to run away to protect herself from getting hurt by others that she couldn't even fathom someone promising to respect her as Theo just had. He's... kind... She found herself thinking wistfully.

Ash offered no resistance as Theo began to guide her to her towards his cock. Aislynn didn't need to be told what he wanted, it was clear. She was only too eager to oblige. Eyes locked on him, she took him into her mouth giving him the best performance she could muster. Feeling his motions growing rougher and rougher, pleased her in a way that she couldn't truly define. To her, the more rough he played the more his passion was controlling him. A passion that she had inspired. In her mind, it was direct correlation to his desire for her. Aislynn did her best to demonstrate skill while under his control. Desperate in that moment to please him as much as his words earlier had managed to--loathe though she may be to admit it--please her. The tears welled in her eyes as his cock hit the back of her throat repeatedly. Yet she never moved her gaze. He wants me.

There was an audible pop as her mouth finally left his shaft. She gasped for air as she listened to his praise. The words were like honey, sweet and warm. As he pulled her to her feet, kissing her with passion, Aislynn found herself completely lost in him. As the kiss broke, she pulled gently on his lower lip. "Yes, sir." Biting on her lower lip, she moved to obey his first real command.

Slowly, Ash bent herself down over his bed so that her hard nipples barely grazed the mattress. Aislynn spread her legs apart slightly, knowing that she would need to widen it once her panties were off. Hooking her thumbs beneath her panties, Ash began to slowly pull them down off her hips, revealing her already wet and eager pussy as they pulled lower and lower. As her hands met the edge of their reach, she let the panties go and stepped her legs out of them one at a time. As she returned each leg to the floor, she positioned them wider apart than they had been before, and Ash reached her hands back to spread herself for him. "Was that show pleasing, sir? Or do you desire more?"

• Like 1

Theo couldn't help but feel a sense of pride as he watched Aislynn's eyes water while she tried to maintain eye contact with him. He knew he was pushing her boundaries, but it only made the experience more exhilarating for both of them. When Theo finally released her catching his breath as his mind tried to process the intensity of what had just transpired.

Theo's heart pounded as he watched Ash perform a seductive striptease, her movements graceful and deliberate. He found himself completely captivated by her, his eyes following her every motion as if under a spell. As she slowly peeled off her panties, revealing her beautiful, curvaceous form, his mind raced with thoughts and desires. His gaze was drawn to the tantalizing way she swayed her hips, the fabric sliding down her smooth thighs before finally falling to the floor. Theo couldn't help but appreciate the artistry of her movements, the way she confidently displayed herself to him, and the effect it had on his senses. Theo also admired her courage and confidence, the way she owned her sexuality and wasn't afraid to express it. He knew that her vulnerability and trust in him made this moment even more intimate and special. As Ash continued her enticing dance, Theo's thoughts turned to the pleasure they would soon share. He imagined how it would feel to have her body pressed against his, to hear her moan his name as he brought her to new heights of ecstasy. The anticipation was almost unbearable, making him ache with need.

Her delicate, neatly trimmed pubic hair formed a soft, inviting frame around her most intimate area. Theo's eyes were drawn to the alluring sight of her glistening, swollen folds, a testament to her arousal and desire for him. Her outer lips were full and flushed with a rosy hue, gradually parting to reveal the inviting, moist entrance to her core. He could see the delicate, pink inner folds, slightly hidden but peeking through, hinting at the pleasures that awaited him. As Theo stepped closer, he placed his hands on her hips and could feel the heat radiating from her. His heart raced in anticipation, knowing that he was about to take her completely. He positioned himself at her entrance, teasing her with the head of his erection. Theo took his time as he teased her entrance, deliberately drawing out the moment to heighten her anticipation. Slowly, he traced his fingers along her sensitive skin, delighting in the soft gasps and moans she emitted. Gradually, his fingers wandered towards her anus, gently circling and teasing her there as well, leaving her aching with desire. For several long moments, Theo continued this tantalizing dance between her two most intimate areas.

Finally, after an agonizingly long period of teasing her like this, Theo leaned down, his face inches from hers, and issued a commanding demand. His voice was low and husky, filled with the promise of unimaginable pleasure. "You have two delightfully sensitive areas, love," he growled, his eyes burning with desire. "Tell me which one you want me to fill and I'll grant your wish."

Edited by Theodore Thatcher

Ash felt nervous as Theo failed to respond to her question. For a moment she worried that she had somehow managed to under perform. But before she could muster up the courage to offer to fix it, she felt his hands grasp her hips, and she knew that everything was fine. As his cock teased her pussy, Aislynn could feel herself growing wet with desire for him. An ache began to spread within her and she almost wanted to beg him to just press into her. But his fingers began to tease at her other hole. She moaned softly as he began to tease her ass. The more he teased her pussy and ass, the more she could feel her own desire building within. Soon she was desperate for him, and willing to do just about anything that he asked of her, so long as he would fulfill her desire.

Her pussy grew more and more damp as he continued to tease her. It didn't matter which hole his efforts were focused on at the moment, both were bringing her sensations that filled her with a near primal desire to seek release and pleasure. He was so quiet that she couldn't focus on anything else. Aislynn almost begged for him to break the silence; to give her a command, and request, anything. Anything to help her mind focus on something other than the teasing. He was driving her absolutely wild with desire and longing for him.

He asked her for a preference, but Aislynn couldn't choose. He had teased both areas to the point where she felt that she needed them filled. Aislynn bit her lip, and said. "Can I be greedy and ask for both, sir?" She tried to look back at him with an impish smile on her face. "I'll be a good girl and do anything you ask..." And it was true. Aislynn had yet to truly find her limits. She had been made to feel uncomfortable before, sure, but nothing that pushed her to the point where she felt she had needed to stop. And with the way Theo had managed to worm his way past her barriers, Aislynn found herself with an extra strength dose of desire to please him.

• Like 1

Theo's heart raced as Aislynn made her choice allowing him the chance to try out both her holes. Theo knew which he'd pick first. He couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement at the thought of taking her in such an intimate and vulnerable way. He'd always been intrigued by the idea of anal sex, but had never had the opportunity to explore it before. Now, with Aislynn's permission, he was finally going to experience it for the first time. The knowledge that she was entrusting him with such an intimate and vulnerable act made the moment all the more intense. He looked into her eyes, searching for any sign of doubt or hesitation, but all he saw was pure desire. "Let's test out how well you take it in the ass huh?" he grinned as he applied a generous about of lube to his cock, then to her entrance. 

As he pressed the tip of his erection against her tight entrance, Theo felt a wave of primal satisfaction wash over him. He took a deep breath, steadying himself before slowly pushing forward, inch by delightful inch. The feeling of her tight, warm heat enveloping him was like nothing he'd ever experienced before. It was a delicious combination of pleasure and restraint, as he had to be both gentle and firm in his movements. With each slow thrust, he felt Aislynn's body relax and adjust to his size. Theo couldn't help but marvel at the incredible sensation of being inside her like this. The tightness and warmth were intoxicating, and he found himself craving more with each passing second. He moved slowly at first, giving her body time to adjust to the new sensation, but it wasn't long before their shared desire pushed him to pick up the pace. Leaning in he took two handfuls of her long hair, gripping he pulled it back as if he was riding his motorcycle and the two fistfuls of hair were the handlebars. "Mmmmm you take it in the ass well" he praised. "Why don't you be a good obedient girl and play with your pussy while I continue to take your ass. When I've had my fill I'll fuck you there too as promised."

A soft moan crossed over Aislynn's lips as Theo began to prepare her ass. She bit her lip softly, trying to stifle the sound, not wanting to seem too eager. Aislynn's reputation wasn't exactly pristine around camp, but for some reason she cared if Theo thought of her as just an eager slut, the way she assumed some of her other flings had. It had never once bothered her to be viewed that way, not really. But right now the very thought that he could see her that way made her hold herself back just ever so slightly.

As the head of his cock entered her, however, Aislynn was unable to hold back her moan. And she continued to let them out with each inch that Theo pressed into her. His first slow and methodical movements were met with efforts to restrain herself, but as his thrusts increased in their intensity she abandoned her restraint. As his hands wove into her hair, pulling her ass back along his shaft roughly, Aislynn let out loud and eager moans. And his words of praise felt like music to her ears. "Thank you sir!"

At his command, her cheeks flushed. She wanted nothing more in this moment to be a good girl for him. His good girl. She slid her fingers down to her clit and began to circle and tease it. As she did so her pussy began to grow more and more damp. The combination of his thrusts in her ass and having her tease herself, sent Aislynn to new heights. Her cries of pleasure were loud, and as she felt a climax beginning to unfurl, she called out. "Please sir, please can I cum?" Her words somewhere between a question and begging as she sought his permission. In part out of habit, and in part out of a desire to please him. To let him know that even this he controlled--as best she was able to let him anyway.

Important Information

Terms of Use