bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Cooking in the Kitchen called LOVE

Loukas Makris

Loukas was flying high on life, an unusual but very welcome sensation for him. In just a short span of time so many wonderful changes had occurred. He had made peace with himself in regards to his magical abilities, confident he would not make the same mistakes as his father. Because of this, he had started training with Shadow and Akemi, quickly catching up on the many years he’d half assed his way through classes. Even greater than breaking through his magic blockers was the social barriers he had been working to tear down. He’d still remain the quiet kid at camp, but now he felt positive in interacting with the campers he did choose to befriend. And speaking of those, there was Sage. He let out a happy little sigh, as just the thought of her name brought on so many new and delightful feelings. Sage understood him, pushing at his boundaries in just the right ways to make him a better person. And what had started as this friendship had grown into something much more; culminating in the two briefly making out by the lake! It had been a short kiss but had felt like an eternity of euphoria for young Loukas. Ever since then he just could not get her out of his mind and he earnestly hoped it wouldn’t be much longer until he got to kiss her again!

That was when he’d received a message from Sage to meet her in the Athena cabin’s kitchen mid day when most campers (especially Sam!) would be away and they could have some alone time for a second date! She had promised him in their last one that she would help improve his cooking skills but honestly all Loukas could think of was seeing his girlfriend….errr wait what were they exactly? They hadn’t yet put any new label on the relationship. Loukas was curious about how that would unfold as he walked up to the cabin door and knocked.

@ Sage Roberts

Edited by Loukas Makris
  • Like 1

Sage was sitting on her bed in the cabin, when it seemed life was passing around her. It was a moment of silence that allowed for her mind to process how she was scared but also so excited with her date with Loukas. It wasn't as if she felt safe in this new part of their story. Sage clasped her hands together in front of her heart as this was a step of faith she was taking. Hoping that Loukas wouldn't hurt her as she had been hurt so many time before. Never quite feeling as if she was enough or was told she was too much. It made her want to hide away but then she pushed herself to shine brightly as she wanted. Just because her father never wanted her didn't mean Loukas would feel the same right? Sage didn't want to lose Loukas after all he was her best friend and knew her the best...….part of her knew she loved him. Looking down beside her on the bed, there was a polaroid photo of the two of them having fun together. Tears running down her face as the fear was taking over........what if 

But all of this was brought to a halt when  a knock at the door came to her cabin. Wiping the tears from her eyes, she placed the photo back in her diary as she walked to the door. Trying to cheer herself up as she knew these were just fears and not actual truths in this world. Taking one last deep breathe, she opened the door with a smile on her face. "Hey Loukas, you ready for our date?" She said this excitedly as she closed the door behind her. Leaning forward she kissed him on the cheek before holding her hand out for him to take. Walking with him towards the Big House as they would have the kitchen to themselves today. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Any thoughts or concerns Loukas might have had about relationship labels melted away at the sight of Sage. It was a funny feeling, he had always enjoyed seeing her ever since they’d first became friends, but now it was a separate feeling, a mix of new and old emotions. And if he was honest with himself, a growing desire for physical connection with her. Simply holding her hand had taken on a whole new feeling after that first date, not to mention the remembrance of her lips on his had been seared into his mind as a core memory. “Absoutlety!” he responded. Loukas absolutely loathed mornings, but he had lately found himself making exceptions for Sage; another sign of his growing affections for her!

When she kissed him on the check his mind couldn’t help but travel back to their previous date when they had had their first kiss. He hoped maybe these cooking lessons she was about to give would allow for some more of that. Taking her hand he allowed her to guide him into the kitchen which, other than the fridge and pantry, was mostly foreign territory for Loukas. Like magic, cooking had also not been a big priority for his first couple years at camp. Again, another thing he was willing to do if it meant more time with Sage. “So what do you have planned for us today?” he asked eagerly, observing what she had setup.

• Like 1

Deep deep down she knew it had to be loukas...it just had to be! There was no one that made her feel the way she did than when she was with him. As he smiled at her, she felt her heart leap as if saying.....you did it, you found the one......just be brave. Her face split into a smile when he asked his question. "Ohhhhhh but don't you want to be surprised, it's a Sage famous recipe" she winked at him as she turned towards him. Since he asked her out, it was the little things she noticed. Like how his hand always felt so warm in hers. Had his eyes always looked at her the way he did now????

Sage had went to the closest town to get all the supplies just the previous day.  But this date had to be perfect...it just had to be. A worry of hers was that he would get used to her and eventually bored.........lets just be friends......haunted her mind. No she pushed that out of her mind as she went aisle by aisle through the store to make sure it was all present for the meal. They would be making a fun meal together.....homemade pizza. The night before she even added yeast to make sure it was raised enough for today.

Trying to stay present she looked around at the cabins as she pasted them when she noticed that same window was open that she went in the other day. With a smirk she looked at Loukas "I am so glad your bedroom is clean" she giggled as she thought of the gross Levi boxers everywhere. Pulling him a bit faster she was just too excited to get to the big house. "Come on silly we gotta go....I know it is early for you" she said with a big smirk. Pulling his hand up to her mouth she kissed it right when they arrived at the front steps. 

• Like 2

Famous Sage recipe huh? Well now I just have to know more! What about a hint? Plllleeeesssaaeeee?” Doing his best impression of puppy dog eyes as he pleaded. Loukas typically wasn’t one to beg or be goofy in general, but he felt like he could be around Sage. He felt comfortable to be silly around her, knowing he wouldn’t be judged for it but that she’d probably escalate the goofiness. Her kooky personality had rubbed off on him over the years and even more so since their first date. He could tell that she had put in a lot of preparation into today’s date and it felt satisfying that someone cared enough about him to come up with a whole activity they could do together.

A second date, Loukas thought to himself. This had to be a good sign that the feelings between them were headed in a serious direction! The more he found himself developing stronger feelings towards Sage the more he began to worry that something could go wrong. What if this was the date she realized she didn’t want it to go further? He knew he could probably just admit his fears and ask her, put it to rest for good, but would he make her feel rushed to make a decision if he asked now? No, better to wait and score a successful second date first, but Loukas knew the real reason he delayed asking was because he was scared to lose her.

Shifting back to the here and now, he tried to catch on the last thing she said…”Ummm that’s nice. Wait, why are you thinking about my bedroom?” What was that girl imagining in her head?? All Loukas got in response was more silly Sage giggles. Oh well, he yawned, arms stretching up. “Heyyyy I can’t help it, it’s like supppppper early in the morning” he whined, “Don’t worry though, you’re worth being out in the sun for” he teased, blushing a bit when she kissed his hand. The feeling of her lips on his skin releasing memories of the previous night.

• Like 1

Sage looked at Loukas with one raised eye brow and laughed when he gave the puppy dog eyes. Did he really think that would work on her? "Sir you are just going to have to wait" she smirked at him before laughing. Loukas could be so silly at times and it made her feel happy. Loukas was like a light in this dark world to her.  Maybe not like the light like the sun but more of like the moon. A light that revealed both beauty and darkness to all the things around her. Which was more real to her than someone who is always a sunshine. 

When things came into her mind it was hard for her not to say things, but when she realized what she had said she blushed "Oh well" she fumbled over her words as she tried to figure out what to say to him "Just that some boys can be dirty and your not you know" she nervously laughed. That was when it hit her that he might think that she had been in other boys bedrooms with them....OH GOSH... "Not that I was in there with them just that I have seen them as I walked by" she was now rambling. What kind of hole had she dug herself into now???

Happy to finally be at the Big House she kissed his hand before turning around to grab the other. Leading him through the house backwards as she beamed at him. "I hope you like this" she said as she felt breathless. They got to the kitchen where the whole place had been set up. All the ingredients for the pizza was sitting out for them plus two aprons and chef hats. Winking at him, Sage dropped his hands and walked over to the aprons. Grabbing her own as she put it on, placing the hat on top with a smirk. "I am Chef Sage....but I need help to make pizza from Chef Loukas if he is willing!" 

• Like 1

Hmmmffff, patience might have been important to your mother but I think mine might have forgotten to hand that out when she had me. Still, I suppose I can muster some up for you” he teased, gently squeezing Sage’s hand. As they strolled toward their destination he listened to Sage go on talking about one thing and the next, secretly enjoying the adorable way she appeared to embarrass herself, backtracking to explain the ‘whys’ and ‘hows’ of her knowing all about the state of the boy's rooms. He could not resist being a little cheeky back “Well maybe one day I can give you a tour of mine. Show you how spotless it is”, that seemed to make her blush he thought to himself. He did so himself though when she kissed his hand for the third time that day (he had been counting, wondering if those kisses would lead to another makeout session like they had enjoyed on the lake).

His eyes got big when they entered the kitchen, everything perfectly set up and ready to go for their prepared activity. “Wow” he beamed, looking around at everything, “It’s perfect Sage! Thank you!” Growing up he wasn’t used to being spoiled, even at camp, not too many campers outside of his own cabin paid him much attention. Sage was different though, she had made so many moments feel extra special, and most importantly she made him feel like he mattered. “Oh my! You failed to mention that the illustrious Chef Sage was going to be providing lunch, it would be Chef Loukas’ honor to assist her” he joked, giving a half bow as he put on the spare apron and hat. “So, where should we begin?

• Like 1

Rolling her eyes, she could not help but laugh a little to herself while she smirked at him as he squeezed her hand. True her mother was one of strategy and wisdom so it made sense that she would know when to have patience and when it was time to strike!!!!! That was something that made her children fierce in a battle. But for now, she was not fighting off any monsters but just the embarrassment that she brought on herself. Which OF COURSE, Loukas would poke and tease more about. Making her blush go more and more red. As they arrived to the Big House she was happy for a change of pace as now she was the one taking control.

Sage smiled at all her hard work that she had done in the Kitchen before turning to look at Loukas. He seemed to be taking it in which made her happy. Loukas was so special to her and she wanted him to know that. It had been several years now that Loukas had stayed by her side as her best friend....but now he was so much more! Being the child of Gods meant that you had a lot of heartache as each of them quickly found out they meant very little to their immortal parent. "Of course" she said as she watched him a bit more. A soft smile on her face as she hoped that she showed today how much he meant to her! 

If it was one thing she was amazing at, it was that she was goofy. Doing a little dance to show off her chef hat and apron while smirking at him made her giggle at his response back to her. Putting her hand up to her mouth she giggled as she closed her eyes. "Okay" she said clapping her hands together. "First off we got to make the dough which the list is ovvvvvveeeerrrr here" she said grabbing it off the counter. Getting close to Loukas she showed it to him. Pointing out the ingredients she smiled as she looked up at him, getting lost for a moment as she took in his handsome features. Coming back to she then cleared her throat as she walked over to the counter where all the ingredients were sitting out. "Okay measure out the flour, sugar, salt and yeast.....I will do the warm water and olive oil" she said as she began to move. 

• Like 1

Loukas grinned, Sage usually had the upper hand when it came to teasing, so he felt it was imperative to take full advantage anytime he caught on to something that made her blush. Lately though the subject of those rare moments had always seemed to be about himself which pleased him. The fact that this beautiful bombastic bombshell could get flustered around him made him very special indeed.

You know, you pull off that apron and chef’s hat combo pretty well” he complemented, thinking to himself that Sage could honestly pull off any outfit well. “I like to think I look rather striking in mine too” he stated, posing by puffing out his chest in a purposefully silly caricature of a masculine action hero.

Although I think we’re missing just one touch” he said as he walked over to a nearby radio on the countertop. Turning it on, he fiddled with the tuner until it found a station. * 50,000 WATS OF POWER AND IT'S PUSHIN' OVERLOAD THE BEAST IS READY TO DEVOUR ALL THE METAL THEY CAN HOLD *Oh gosh!Loukas cried as he quickly turned the knob, “Maybe not something that loud and aggressive.* Reach for the sky, Keep your eye on the prize, Forever in my mind, Be my golden sunshine *Ahhh much better!” he said as he began to follow the instructions she had shared, or at least he tried to, as he often found himself paying attention to her instead, getting lost in Sage's pretty features. “Ummmmmm I think I measured that out all correctly.

• Like 1

Leave it to Loukas to give her a compliment even in situations when most would not. It was as though he knew deep down she felt like she never mattered.....to anyone which is why she felt like she needed to know everything about everyone...in case they needed to be reminded they matter too. "Thanks" she said as her eyes lingered on him, had he always been this way or did he do this more since she met him? Either way, he made her feel seen in a way she wished to be. Seeing his chest puffed out she giggled "Well I think you look very handsome in it" she winked at him as she bit her lip before turning around to get this going. 

There would be more time to fool around and have a bit of fun together and this time she wouldn't hold back as she now knew he liked her more than a friend at least. Hearing him walk over to the radio, she began to look around calculating everything in her head. If they started with the right stuff then they would have enough food for them even if Loukas ate a lot she thought to herself........ looking over when she heard the music that was on. Shaking her head she laughed as she nodded "I like this song" she said as she began to open her mouth to sing 

"It's raining in your mind
So push them clouds aside

Forever by my side
You're my golden sunshine"

Looking down at it she smiled as she put her own measured out things with his. Pulling his hand, Sage brought him behind her. "Put your hands with mine" she said as she pulled his arms around her. Smiling she felt his warm body around hers as she took his hands with hers as they began to mix the dough together. 

• Like 1

Loukas blushed slightly as Sage called him handsome. He had purposefully exaggerated his posture, but the compliment still had an effect on him. It was the small silly moments they shared that were the most memorable to him, both as friends and now…well…whatever they were currently. Eventually they would need to define that, but for now Loukas was having too much fun enjoying the present and he didn’t want to jeopardize that by imposing labels that Sage may or may not be ready for. It would happen in its own right timing.

He was grateful he was able to find a station with a good song on, even more so one that Sage seemed to like as she quickly picked up the lyrics and began singing along. “I like this one tooLoukas started, about to sing along with her, but that was when she grabbed his hand. With one graceful move she pulled him around until he was behind her, arms wrapped around her small waist. Loukas’ eyes grew big, it was one thing to hold her hand, another to kiss her, but being pressed this close to the girl he was attracted to was a different experience altogether!

Ahh..umm..ok *cough* I mean yes, of course” he corrected, trying to project an air of confidence. Like it was completely normal for him to hold a girl this way, something he just did all of the time. As they started to knead the dough he found himself relaxing, even leaning into her a little in a more natural pose. “Well, this is certainly a much more enjoyable way to make food. I might visit the kitchen more often if Chef Sage is on duty” he whispered playfully into her ear as they completed the dough mixture.

• Like 1

Sage was one to fear when life felt too perfect. Maybe it was because her life had been so rough that she was always waiting for something bad to happen. In this moment she was waiting for Loukas to hurt her in some way which was in no way like him at all. Nooo of course not. Loukas was the most kind and gentle soul she knew. But her fear of rejection had been one that haunted her since the time that her father told her that he never wanted to be her dad. So as they sang and made the dough together. Her mind was racing with how it could all go wrong. She wanted to smack herself in her head as what was wrong with her. Why could she not just enjoy the moment with the boy she cared about so much?

"Is that so" she laughed back confidently but yet still worried deep down. "Do it like this" she took Loukas's hands as the two of them kneaded the dough over and over again. Once she felt it was good enough she turned around with the dough in hand as she looked up. The two of them were inches apart. Her breath became shallow as she smiled. "I am going to teach you how to flatten the dough...okay" her eyes were glued to him as if she was watching him with her every move. Turning around she took the rolling pin. Then reaching for Loukas's hands she put them on hers as she could feel her heart race. Rolling out the dough took no time but then the next part was the fun one. "You ready to throw it?

• Like 1

Loukas couldn't help but notice a change in Sage's demeanor as they worked together, her body language giving off a different kind of energy. He wondered what was going through her mind and if she was enjoying their close proximity like he was. Being this close to her was a new experience for him, and it was one that he was thoroughly enjoying. He was lost in the moment, enjoying the feel of Sage's body against his. It was hard to focus on the task at hand, but he wanted to make this a fun and enjoyable experience for both of them so he tried his best.

As they kneaded the dough, Loukas found himself lost in the rhythm of their movements, their hands working together in perfect sync. Loukas and Sage continued to knead the dough together while singing the song on the radio. He couldn't help but feel a sense of contentment wash over him, grateful for this moment and the connection he was building with Sage. As they finished up, Loukas admired their handiwork, feeling a sense of pride at what they had accomplished together. "Looks like we make a pretty good team," he said with a grin.

When Sage asked if he was ready to throw the dough he could only stare at her in silence, losing himself in the beauty of her warm smile. The two gazed into each other's eyes for a moment, the energy between them palpable. “Sure…but in a moment.” Then, without warning, Loukas leaned in and pressed his lips to Sage's.

• Like 1

Sage knew one thing in this moment and that was that Loukas made her feel so safe to be herself. Pressed up against his body, her eyes looking up at the boy who was against her.  With a smiling on her face she laugh often as the two of them made jokes while working the dough. This was what she was hoping for when she was sitting in her room. Praying to the God's that she was not end in a tragic love story like so many heroes did. But it seemed that luck was on her side tonight as this was going off smashingly well!

Sage wasn't paying attention to time as she always knew that time went fast when having a good time. So when she moved to get ready to toss the pizza. It shocked her to hear Loukas tell her in a moment. "Oh" her own voice sounded curious.  The movement was quick that he had his arms around her as his lips pressed against her own. At first, their lips moved slowly, exploring each other, savoring the sweetness of the moment. Then, as the passion between them grew, their kisses became more urgent, more intense, their bodies pressing together in a heated embrace. Sage could feel her body relax as she allowed herself to kiss him back with even more boldness. Lips feeling as if they were burning with a passion that was fueling between them for some time. As if this kitchen was a place that Aphrodite set up for them called the KITCHEN Called LOVE. Sage could not control her hands as they went to his face then to his hair. As if she was feel intoxicated. 

The world around them faded away as they lost themselves in the moment, lost in the pleasure of each other's touch. Their hearts beat as one as they kissed, and for a few perfect moments, nothing else mattered but the love they shared. Pulling herself out of it she was blushing as she looked up at Loukas in his eyes. "All I can say is wow!"

• Like 1

Loukas felt a rush of excitement as he kissed Sage, their lips moving in perfect sync. He was lost in the moment, their kiss so intense and passionate that it was hard for him to even think. All he knew was that he wanted Sage, in every way possible. His hands roamed over her body, feeling her curves and enjoying the feel of her soft skin beneath his fingertips. He deepened the kiss, wanting more of her, wanting to explore every inch of her body. Their bodies pressed together, the heat between them building with each passing moment. It was almost too much to bear. Everything about their relationship, from the way they laughed together to the way they worked together in the kitchen, just felt right.

Finally, they pulled away from each other, both of them breathless and flushed with passion. Loukas looked down at Sage, his eyes filled with desire. "Wow indeed," he whispered, "I never knew a kiss could be like that" his voice dripping with desire that he didn't even know was possible. "Sage, ever since the lake I've wanted to do this again for so long." He leaned in to kiss her again, his hands sliding down to her waist. As he kissed her, he slowly lifted her up, setting her on the kitchen counter so that he could stand between her legs. Leaning in he kissed her again, his hands roaming over her body as they continued to explore each other. It was pure bliss, and Loukas never wanted it to end.

As the heat between them grew, Loukas found himself getting bolder, his kisses becoming more passionate and urgent. He nipped at her lips, teasing her with his tongue as he explored her mouth. A hand moved to her right breast, squeezing it gently over the fabric of her cloths as he continued the kiss. He could hear Sage moaning softly, her body arching for his touch just as he was for hers. The two were completely lost in the moment, unable to think about anything else but each other. Finally, they broke apart, both of them gasping for breath. Loukas looked at Sage, his eyes filled not just with desire, but love. His hands slid down to the hem of her shirt, lifting it up a couple inches, revealing her smooth skin. "May I?" he asked permission, breathing heavier now. Though he was consumed with passion he wanted to check and make sure Sage was comfortable with all of this too.

Edited by Loukas Makris
  • Like 1

Sage's heart was beating fast as she pulled away from Loukas's embrace. She couldn't believe what had just happened, but she knew that it felt right. She looked up at him, her eyes full of love and admiration. After his last words she found herself saying  "I don't want this moment to end," she said softly. Sage's thoughts swirled with desire for Loukas, she can't help but wonder what her mother, Athena, would think of her newfound attraction. Athena was the goddess of wisdom, and Sage had always been taught to prioritize knowledge and strategy over emotional impulses. But in this moment, Sage feels like she's lost all control. Her body craves Loukas's touch, his kisses, and so much more.

She's never felt this way before, and it both exhilarates and scares her. Sage tries to push away her worries about what Athena would think, reminding herself that she's a grown teenager and free to make her own choices. But the thought still lingers in the back of her mind, like a voice of caution. Despite her internal struggle, Sage surrenders to the moment, letting herself be lost in the sensations and the passion of the moment with Loukas. She knows that she can deal with the consequences later, but for now, she wants nothing more than to be with him. 

Sage couldn't believe what was happening, but she didn't want it to stop either. Loukas' kisses were electric, making her feel alive in a way she had never experienced before. As he lifted her onto the kitchen counter, she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer to her. His hands on her body sent shivers down her spine, and she couldn't help but moan in pleasure. She had never done this before but it felt so nature with him. Was this how she was going to lose her virginity?

When Loukas' hand moved to her breast, Sage let out a gasp, her body arching towards him. She had never felt so desired before, and it was driving her wild with need. As they broke apart, Sage looked into Loukas' eyes, seeing the love and desire that filled them. When he asked for permission to continue, Sage nodded eagerly, unable to form words. "Yes, please," she managed to whisper, her voice filled with longing and a bit of moaning. Sage knew that this was what she wanted, what she had been craving for so long. With Loukas, she felt safe and loved, and she knew that she wanted to explore this connection further.

• Like 1

Loukas felt a surge of relief and excitement when Sage gave him permission to continue, his hands trembled with anticipation. He carefully lifted her shirt up and over her head, his movements a bit clumsy due to his nervousness. As he tossed the shirt aside, his eyes traveled over her exposed skin, admiring the beauty of her body. He felt a sense of awe and gratitude at being allowed to see her like this, vulnerable and open, just as he was to her. Gently, his fingers moved to the clasp of her bra, fumbling slightly as he tried to figure out how to unhook it. He could tell that she was just as nervous and excited as he was, and it only served to fuel the passion that was building between them. After a few attempts, he finally managed to unhook the bra, his cheeks flushing with both pride and embarrassment. As the bra fell away, Loukas couldn't help but stare at her, his breath catching in his throat as he took in the sight before him.

Feeling a mixture of nervousness and curiosity, Loukas hesitantly allowed his hands to roam over her newly exposed skin, exploring the curves of her breasts with a gentle touch. His heart raced as he took in every detail, from the softness of her skin to the way her nipples hardened under his touch as he brushed his fingers lightly over them. He took one in-between his thumb and finger and gently rubbed it watching the reaction it had over her. He was entranced by her, unable to think of anything but the connection they were forging in this moment. As Loukas continued to tentatively caress and admire Sage, he couldn't help but be struck by the beauty of the situation. They had come so far together, from friends to something more, and he knew that this moment would be etched into his memory forever. He could only hope that Sage felt the same way, that she too saw the magic in the connection they were building. And as he looked into her eyes, filled with love and passion, he knew that she did.

"Sage, ever since we met, there's been something special between us. I've never felt this way about anyone before," Loukas confessed, his voice thick with emotion. "Being with you like this, it's made me realize just how much you mean to me. You make me feel alive, and I want to be there for you....." Loukas continued, his voice barely more than a whisper, "I love you, Sage, and I want to know if you feel the same way. Would you be willing to make this official, to be in a relationship with me?"

• Like 1

Sage's heart was racing as Loukas's hands explored her body as all she wanted was them to be all over her. To search every part of it, making her feel things she had never got to feel until now. Before all she did was dream of a moment like this but now it was even better than she imagined.  She had always been drawn to him, but this moment felt different, more intense. From the moment she got to camp she had done her research on Loukas to make sure he was a person to get close too. Only to find out she was falling for him before he knew her name. 

As she felt his touch on her breasts, she let out a small moan here and there, unable to contain the pleasure she was feeling. Sage had only heard of how this felt but never experienced this until she felt she was ready. Which Loukas was the person she trusted more than ever. She could feel the love and adoration in his touch, and it made her feel beautiful and desired. As Loukas continued to explore her body, Sage felt herself becoming more and more entranced by him. She had never felt so connected to someone before, and the way he was touching her made her feel like they were the only two people in the world. When she opened her eyes, she knew that he felt the same way. The love and passion in his gaze was overwhelming, and she couldn't help but smile.  But the words that came out of his mouth made her smirk as her dream was coming true. Her heart felt overwhelmed in the moment as she tried to speak but tears welled up "You make me feel so special," she whispered, reaching up to cup his face in her hands. "I love you, Loukas. Of course I will be your girlfriend forever and ever." The laughter of joy escaped her mouth before she pressed her lips on his once more. Kissing him deeper and more passionately than before.

• Like 1

Loukas felt his heart swell with happiness as Sage agreed to be his girlfriend, a tear threatening to spill from his eye. He had never felt this kind of love before, he didn't even know it was possible....and it was overwhelming. Hearing Sage say she loved him back, and that she wanted to be with him, was more than he could have ever hoped for. As they kissed, he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him, never wanting to let her go. He felt like he was on top of the world, like nothing could ever bring him down. Being with Sage, it just felt so right, and he knew that this was just the beginning of their journey together. As they finally pulled away from each other, Loukas smiled at Sage, his eyes filled with love and adoration.

"I'm so happy, Sage. You don't know how much this means to me," he said, his voice filled with emotion. He leaned in for another kiss, his lips meeting hers with a tenderness that made his heart ache. He knew that they had a lot to talk about, a lot to figure out, but he didn't care. All that mattered was that they were together, and that they loved each other. Loukas pulled away from the kiss, his hand moving to Sage's cheek, his thumb stroking her skin gently. "Ummmmm....we should probably finish making the pizza," he said with a chuckle, not wanting to leave behind a mess. "Or at the ver least straighten up this mess......" he blushed not sure what to say in the moment, but very happy it had happened. 

• Like 1

As Loukas spoke, Sage couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with happiness. She knew that she loved Loukas, and hearing him say that he loved her back filled her with a warmth that she had never experienced before. Since the moment her father had told her he never wanted her. She had begin to believe she was unloveable and that she would never have that happiness in this life.  She leaned in to kiss him again, feeling a sense of contentment wash over her as they embraced. "I'm so happy too, Loukas," Sage said with a smile, her hand finding his as they pulled away from the kiss. "I never thought I could feel this way about someone, but being with you just feels right. And I'm really excited to see where this journey takes us."

Sage couldn't help but giggle at Loukas's comment about finishing the pizza, feeling grateful for the moment of levity. She was glad that they could be comfortable around each other, even in the midst of such intense emotions. "Okay, let's finish making the pizza, Chief Sage has to show you how good she is in the kitchen" she said, giving him a wink.  "And then we can sit down and talk about everything you want" Sage knew that there would be challenges ahead, I mean two demi-gods falling in love was not an easy life, but she felt confident that they could overcome them together. She was excited for this new chapter in their relationship, and couldn't wait to see what the future held. The two would have many laughs over the night as they made the pizza together. Enjoying the time they got to spend with each other. Later they got to eat the pizza before cleaning up. Going into the night with a lot to talka bout.

The End

• Thanks 1

Important Information

Terms of Use