bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Welcome home Kendall

Kendall Ray

The past couple of years had been interesting for Kendall, being stuck at New Rome, where she more or less hated every waking moment of it. Though being there, she had grown in more ways than one, though only just a little bit. She tried the dating game, but nothing really worked in her favor. It wasn't really what she was looking for at the moment. Mainly because it wasn't the person that she wanted. But that was a whole different story that she wasn't going to go into right now. She was at the moment, walking up the hill to camp half blood. Her mind was yelling at her. She was covered in her jacket but as soon as she hit the boundary of the camp, she was able to take it off due to the weather change. She couldn't help but grin as she took in a deep breath. This was home to her. So welcome home Kendall. Her smile widens more as she got to the door of the big house. She couldn't wait to walk in and get to her cabin. As she got to the door, she opened it and walked into the room. Looking around for anyone that was there. "Hello?" she called out and walked into the kitchen not seeing anyone. She huffed a little and went to the fridge to get something out of it. 

Shadow had been helping Loukas a lot here lately, which was tiring to him, he was wearing him down mentally. He had no care for the boy, but he could tell the boy was really looking up to him, which is making him want this hole thing to be done already. He didn't want a little boy hanging out, he didn't friends, all he wanted was Lilythe. After their night at his cabin, he could feel his heart pull, seeing her give herself over to him like the old days. But that night was really the only night they got for awhile, Shadow had been to busy training just so he could use the kid, that he hasn't seen Lilythe since that day, and he was determined to change that. 

He knows that Lilythe is usually at the big house around this time, getting ready for the bonfire that evening. So Shadowed headed over to the big house, walking in he looked around, being quite he wanted to surprise her. Shadow got to where he could see the kitchen, but all he could see was figure in the fridge, thinking it was Lilythe, because no other campers are usually in here. He walks up behind her and pats her ass "Hello Beautiful" he says, brave enough that his manipulation was working enough to touch her ass with no warning.

• Sad 1

She had been looking for something to snack on at the moment. However, nothing was looking good to her at all. She huffed and was just about to move from the fridge when she felt a pat on her ass and then an all too familiar voice hit her ears. She blinked hard and jumped up from the fridge turning and gave the man a look of confusion. Because last she knew, he was with Lilythe. So why was he sitting here touching her. "Well... I know I'm not the person you were looking for." She huffs a little, blowing the hair that was down in her face out of it. Not that she was to upset that he had tapped her ass. It was setting things in motions. Now, she couldn't say that they didn't have an interaction. She crossed her arms over her chest and cocked her head to the side giving him a smirk. "Don't worry." she said in a teasing voice. "I'm not going to go off and tell on you." She told him as she spotted some cookies on the counter behind him. She gave him a bright smile and stuck her arm around him to grab one. Showing him when she pulled it around him before taking a bit of it. "So, I'm going to assume that you're not the welcoming committee huh."

Shadow stumbled back with a shocked look on his face, one it wasn't Lilythe but worse it was the little girl that always followed him everyone! He couldn't believe his eyes, she had grown up. "No, I thought you were Lilythe, my bad" he says with a frown. He didn't know what to say or even how to react, he was shocked with himself for what he did, and all he could think about was, what the hell did I just start by hitting her ass. He tried to calm his mind when she said she wouldn't tell, but he really wasn't even worried about her saying anything. He was more worried about what it meant to the girl standing before him, knowing how she use to be. Without warning she wraps her arm around him, and he starts to move "Umm" he stumbles to find the words, when she pulls the plate of cookies from out behind him. He let out a huge sigh, he stepped back toward the door some "Umm, uh" he still could find the words he wanted to say, he was really caught off his guard, which wasn't normal for him, he was usually very cautious about these things. I guess everything going on with Lilythe has caused me to lessen my guard some, he thought. "No, Lilythe is, where is she?" he question, not that Kendall would know, it just kinda came out.

If she could laugh at the way Shadow acted when he stumbled back without being killed, she totally would have. She did however give him a strange look. He didn't need to know that what happened was going to stick forever with him. Even though he did it because he thought that she was Lilythe. Nope. She didn't care. But she was going to act like she didn't. She didn't want him to think that she was that same girl. Even though she was slightly. She would be able to ignore him now. Because she had been able to do that for a couple years now. She was building herself anew. That was what she was thinking about. She waved him off and laughed some. "No worries, dude." She told him as she shrugged a little. "I would say happens all the time but obviously I would be lying." she shook her head. As she reached around him, she couldn't help but glance up at him. He obviously was lost for words, and he seemed to stumble over finding the right words to come out. When she brought the cookies from behind him, she watched him physically move closer to the door. "Don't want any?" she questioned him as she held out the plate to him. She was a little giddy inside that she was in the same room as him, but she was acting like it didn't bother her. Hell, she was going to be acting like that the whole time with him. See, she had changed a little. She bit into her cookie once again when his question hit her ears. "Oh?" She glanced at the door to the back of the house. "I don't know. Maybe already out at the bon fire." She guessed, though she was more than likely right about it. She let out a sigh and placed a hand on her hip, which a tool belt hung loosely. "Listen, I'm not that same little girl as back then." She said waving the other hand with the cookie in it before taking another bit of the cookie before sending him a smile. 

Shadow watched as she waved the cookie in his face, the sassy on this girl, he thinks to himself. "No I'm good" he says trying to keep his distance from her. Of course she doesn't know where Lilythe is you idiot, he says to himself shaking his head "Ya, she probably is already out there" he comments. Her last comment hit him thought, he smiled slightly and laugh "Of course your not the same little girl anymore" he says as his eyes run down her body for a just a split second. Trying to remember back, he never paid a lot of attention to her, she was always just an annoying little girl that was obsessed with him. "You have definitely changed" he said in a sarcastic tone. 

He has only ever wanted Lilythe, and this girl would not change that, but he couldn't help realize just how much she has really grown up since the last time he seen her. "So uh, what's brought you back to camp?" he questioned her curious as to why she was even here.

She hmped a little and shrugged her shoulders as well. "Well, suit yourself." she said as she bit into it once again. She didn't want to share it anyways. She was stubborn like that. She was only being nice to him because she wanted to be. She raised an eyebrow at him for a moment as she gave him a once over. He had aged pretty well. She smirked and turned back into the kitchen to grab a glass from one of the cabinets and walked back to the fridge to get herself some punch. "Yeah..." She muttered out when he started talking about Lilythe. "I wonder if I'll get any siblings." She said thoughtfully. She always enjoyed teaching the younger one anything that she could. After she got herself a glass of punch, she slowly took a drink of it listened to his comment about her growing up. "Oh, so you've noticed." She said teasingly once again. She didn't care that he was looking her up and down. Look away. It gave her a little more to go on later. "For the better." She said sending him a playful wink. 

He seemed to be in his thoughts again and she used that time to take another drink of her punch. When he asked what she was doing back at camp. She blew out a puff of air and sighed. "New Rome isn't what it was brought out to be." she told him as she placed the glass on the counter and let her elbows follow. She lent down and began picking at her fingernails. "What about you? How long you been back for?" She questioned him a little, that was if he was going to answer her. She was only curious about what had happened to him the last couple years that she had been gone.   

"Ya, well we will see" Shadow comments with an eye roll, the sassiness was already there, add in annoying little girl all over again, especially after tapping her ass, he is going to have his hands full. Shadow couldn't fathom trying to keep Kendall away and not have her ruining his plans Lilythe. He ross a brow when she said it was for the better. Shadows mind was racing, he really wanted to leave and find Lilythe, but for some reason his curiosity got the best of him and now he was stuck in a conversation with this girl. "New Rome not meeting the standards set for it" he said in a fake shock. "Well, I'm just" he thought for a moment, does he really want this crazy girl knowing that him and Lilythe aren't together. Shadow ran through a few scenarios in his head as to what might happen depending on what he tells her, and setting with a simple explanation. 

"Well, you see, it's complicated and I came back to fix things" he says with caution, as he watches her drink the punch. Worse comes to worse he can use the mist on her and all will be good, he thought as he tried to anticipate how she will respond, watching her facial expressions closely. 

Kendall couldn't help but smile a little as she thought about having more siblings. She had even missed the fact that he had rolled his eyes at her statement. She hadn't been paying him any attention at all in the moment. Which might be for the better. She blinked a little as she glanced back to him for a second more. He was once again lost in his thoughts. There was no way that he was going to be thinking anything good about her at this point. She could try and change his mind but that was going to take her some time to do that. She had the whole year to do whatever she wanted to do. Maybe she could have some fun with others while she waits. That could always be fun. She tapped her finger to her chin thinking about what she was going to do when his statement came back to her, and she couldn't help but laugh at his fake shock. "Would you believe it." She said shaking her head moving up to stand again. He hated that place, not just because he wasn't there but just in all. "It wasn't to my liking." she told him with a shake of her head. However, what shocked her was that he was going to say something back to her. Well, he just what? she wondered. Then he told her that it was complicated, and she nodded to him, bringing up her glass. "Well, here to being less complicated." She said before downing the rest of the punch in her glass and putting it back in the sink. "Well. I'd hate to ruin this lovely chat we're having but you have a girl to go look for and I'm going to bring my things to the cabin to get settled in." she grinned as she walked around him to move through the door. She opened it up and glanced at him once more. "Later Shadow." she said giving him a small wave of her hand. 

Shadow laughed "Cheers" he said with a smirk on his face. As she walked passed him, he watched her head to the door while he started for the back door that lead out to the bonfire "Yep, good seeing you" he says. Shadow rolled his eyes at himself, good seeing you???, what the hell was that Shadow....he thinks to himself. He couldn't believe he would say something like that to her, but it just came out. Which in turn left the door open for the one thing he didn't want, and she says it. Later. One small simple word, that insinuated that they would see eachother again. Grabbing the door, he started to walk out "ya, possibly" he says stumped for words, he walks out the door, grumbling to himself. 

The worst part of this whole thing was he was getting ready to have a new weapon made, which meant that he will end up seeing her again if he was so unlucky to have that pleasure once more. Shaking his head trying to get out of his thought, he heads toward the bonfire to find Lilythe.

~End~

Important Information

Terms of Use