bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Melting together

Dustin Graves

There was a lot going through his mind at the moment. Mostly the fact that he had his girl in his hands. He was loving every second of it too. He had a shit eating grin on his face as he walked through the cabin with her hand in his. He needed to have this alone time with her. They had all kinds of things that they needed to talk about. Mainly what happened to make them break up in the first place. He moved to his room and allowed her into it before he walked in behind her, locking the door as he went because he didn't want the others to just walk into his room, like the normal would do. He motioned for her to sit on his bed. It shouldn't be new to her at all. He climbed up into the bed himself, propping himself up with his pillows. "So, what is it that you wanna tell me?" he questioned her a little curiously. He couldn't help but watch her intently. He wanted to remember her every move this time. 

As they walked into Dustin's cabin, Krystal looked around and smiled, happy to be there again. Her mind was all over the place though. Krystal knew she needed to talk him about what happen, but she didn't know if she was ready to talk about it. Squeezing his hand as they walk through the cabin to his room, she smiles walking in and going straight to his bed. It seemed so familiar but so unfamiliar all at the same time. Krystal watched as Dustin locked the door, with made her raise a brow at him. When he comes over and gets onto the bed with her, she immediately without hesitation laid back into him, and sighed happily. But her moment was soon interrupted when Dustin finally asked, she closed her eyes and her smile disappeared. It wasn't that she wasn't happy, she was just dreading to talk about it. 

Krystal sat back up and turned so that she could face Dustin, grabbing his hand, she takes a deep breath "I-I ummm well, I was an idiot for overreacting!" she said fighting back the tears building in her eyes. That day played in her head constantly and now that she is talking about it, well trying to talk about it, its causing her to want to cry all over again, still feeling that pain pull at her heard for what she did to him.

Once he laid on the bed, she came and laid back on him. Much like old times. He couldn't help but fight the grin that was on his face at the moment. His hand moved to her head as he let his fingers play with her hair some. She was the best thing that had even happen to him and now he was going to know just what happened to them the last time. He still had no idea what he said wrong. He honestly wished that he could fix it whatever it was. He needed to fix it because that meant that he would be able to have her back, right? That was what he was wanting anyways, because no other girl at this camp could ever take her place. 

He couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as she sat up and grabbed his hand. She even took a deep breath before she started talking which made him sit up as well. He didn't want her to cry, and he knew just by the way she was talking there were tears already in her eye. "Hey..." he muttered as he brought his other hand up to her face cupping it. "You're not an idiot first off." he told her with a soft smile on his face, well as soft as it could be, being who he was. "You don't have to tell me anything if you don't want too." he told her honestly. He was just glad that she was here. "I don't know what happened back then, or if I said something to upset you but when you are ready to tell me you can." he said, rubbing her cheek with his thumb. He moved forward a little and barely touched his lips to hers in a test of what he could do with her at the moment. They had both said that they wanted to get back together but was he going too fast for her at the moment? That was the question that he was wondering at the moment. 

Seeing him rise up with her, she couldn't fit back the tears. She didn't want to talk about it, but she knew she had to if there was going to even be a chance at them getting back together. She didn't want anyone else, she wanted him and only him, which she felt that the only way anything could be fixed, she needed to tell him. Krystal was not about to putting it off any longer, even if it meant bawling her eyes. So took another deep breath, and just before she start to speak again, he leaned toward her for a kiss, which gave way to a small smile to play across her face. Giving him a small kiss, she wanted it to last longer, but she needed to talk first. "I am, Dustin. This whole me---" she started to choked up, trying to breath through it, she continued "this mess, it was" sighing "it was my fault!" she confesses as she looks him in his eyes, putting her hand on his cheek "You didn't say or do anything wrong, it was my own fears, when you brought up our fu---" taking another breath "fu-future" she finally got the word out. It still kind of scares her, but after this whole mess, she really wanted to try to figure out what her fear was and fix it, because nothing at this point was going to keep her from Dustin ever again. 

"I-I---" looking at him, leaning in she gives him another deeper kiss for a moment "I want a future with you, just back then it scared me and I had no idea how to handle it. I know I handled it very wrong, and I'm very sorry" she apologizes, as she smiles at him, staring into her eyes, never again, she thought as she sighed happily and laid herself onto Dustin, resting her head onto his shoulder.

He had no idea what was really going through her head and then she started talking and he was shocked by the words that came from her mouth. So, she was worried about the whole future thing? He remembered himself talking about it all the time. Because he honestly wanted that with her. He loved her and he just wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. "Hey..." he hushed her a little and wiped away the tears that were coming. "None of that matters anymore." he told her with a small smile. "I still want all the with you, and I have you now, so everything is right in our world." he told her with another smile. "We can grow from this okay." he nodded his head. He was allowing of her feelings because he wanted her to understand that he would always be like that. 

She went into kiss him this time, and it was a little deeper than what he did. He smirked into the kiss as she pulled away to speak again. "Good, because you're not going anywhere at all." he told her as he wrapped his arms around her as she laid back into him. She rested her head on his shoulder and he pulled her chin up to kiss her once again. He was thankful that he had locked the door because at this moment he didn't want to anyone bug them. This time he kept kissing her, allowing his hand to rub her face a little. He was just wanting to hold her. 

Krystal smiled into their kiss, before pulling way. Bringing her head up and intangling her fingers with his, as they rested on her face. Her eyes looking into his, "yes, yes we can! I want this, I want you!" she exclaim with a smile from ear to ear. Krystal was dying to feel his body against hers again. They never did get to do anything that day, and now she has him to herself, knowing that he wants her. Reaching down she pulls her shirt off, and then playfully tugs at his shirt, "I want you" she says again this time in more of a sultry voice. Her eyes burning with desire. Slipping her hand up his shirt, she runs it up his chest and then lightly drags her nails down his chest, with a smirk on her face, still looking into his eyes. 

"Please" she says with a soft moan.

She wanted him, which was enough to set the next things in motion. Dustin honestly could have been fine without it. Wanting to just spend time with her getting more things talked about as possible. However, she seemed to be wanting more. Her smile got bigger as she reached down and pulled her shirt off. He couldn't help but swallow hard. He wasn't expecting this to happen just yet, but he also wasn't going to be complaining at all. He watched as her shirt hit the floor next to the bed and his eyes were soon on her once again as she began to tug at his shirt. He smirked some as she told him that she wanted him. Her hands went up his shirt, her nails dragging down his chest softly. He moved a little trying to get himself a little comfier. he wanted her as well, but he wasn't going to say it just yet. He was going to make her beg for it, and that didn't take long as well. She moaned a please out and that was when something snapped in him. His hands shot up and started palming her breast, squeezing and teasing her. He pulled her a little closer to him, bringing a hand around her back to undo her bra in one go. He wanted that off her as fast as it was going to be able to come off. When the bra was off, he was once again at her breast again. He sat up and brought his mouth over her, teasing her with his tongue. "What do you want from me..." he muttered still attacking her chest. 

Krystal let out another soft moan, when Dustin pulled her bra off and started to play with her breast. Biting her lip, as she smiled enjoying it for a moment. His words hit, as he was playing her, wanting her to tell him. She had another ideas though, they haven't been this close since that day and she wanted every bit of him. She normally use to let Dustin take control to start things, but she was hungry with desire. Her mind was racing, she knew they should be talking things out, but she just couldn't help herself, they have always been very physical when showing affection, and that's what she needed right now. 

Pushing him off her breast, she pulls his shirt off, and then claims into his lap. They both still hand their pants on, but she let herself grind into him. Letting her hands rub and enjoy the feel of his muscles under her hands. Kissing him deeply she let her breast press against him, as she hands find there way to his pants. Smirking into the kiss, she lefts herself up just enough to undo his pants. "I need you Dustin" she says into the kiss, as her fingers play another the seam of his pants.

The world around Dustin at the moment was different. Her moans sent him to a different space, one where he just wanted to flip her over and take her right there, but he didn't want to do that at the moment. Something told him that he needed to be careful with what he was doing this time. His eyes traveled to her lips as her bit her bottom one and he could feel himself getting harder at the moment. However, as he looked a little farther up to her eyes, he noticed something flash through them, and right then he knew that he was going to be in trouble. He had no idea what she was going to do to him, but what he did know was that he was going to love it. He watched her curiously as she moved his hands away from her breast, which earned a pout from him because that was where he wanted them to stay. Though, his mouth made an 'O' shape as she pulled off his shirt and then climbed on top of him. His eyes closed for a moment as she started to move her hips into his. A sigh came from his mouth and when he felt her hands rub on him, his eyes opened. Lust filled as she moved closer to kiss him. Her breast pressed against him. He moved a little as her hands made a move between them, going right for his pants. Her voice broke his train of thought at the moment, and he couldn't help but let out a little groan. "Take what you need babe..." He wiggled once again, trying to make himself a little comfier. If his cabin mates seen him now, they would think that he was a weak little shit. But if he was being honest, his weakness at the moment was Krystal and he could be happy about that. 

Krystal's heart was pounding, her mind was racing, she was so excited, so happy, she felt like she was on cloud nine. Having Dustin back was all she ever wanted, feeling his soft lips against her, the curves of his abs, feeling every inch of him. She smiled at him as she put both hands onto his chest and pushed him back so that he was leaning against his headboard. Leaning down she kissed his neck, before biting into him. Her hands slide back down, hooking her thumbs into his pants she starts to pull them down, as she moves from his neck kissing down his chest, admiring every inch of him. Sliding down she pulls them completely off. Coming back up she smirks, running her hand across his hard on thru his boxers. Sliding off for a moment, she pulled her pants and panties off so that she was completely naked, and then straddled him once again, this time rubbing herself against him through his boxes, she was having so much fun teasing him, she wanted to see how far she could go, before he had enough and took over. Moaning as its teasing herself as well, she smirked bring her mouth down to his cock. Pulling his cock from his boxers, she wraps her mouth around him, and slowly starts to work her way down, looking up at him with her eyes. 

Dustin watched her curiously as she began to rub all over him. Her fingers dipping in the curves of his abs. There was a smile on was one her face as she looked at him and placed both hand on his chest making him lean back into the headboard. An eyebrow arched a little curious as to what she was doing to him. In seconds she was attacking his neck with kisses but then she bit him as well. He let out a small moan liking the feeling of her being a little aggressive with him. He could feel her hands slide down his chest and down to his pants, her tugging them down. His breath hitched a little curiously wanting to know where this was about to go. He made no move to stop her at all. She started kissing down his chest and he was in heaven at the moment. Slowly, she had finally taken his pants off, with him lift his hips up just a little to help her. The smirk that played on her face as she ran her hand over his harden cock made him want more. He moved forward on his hand a little more to get a better view with what she was going to do as she slid off him for a moment. Dustin's eyes widened when she pulled off her pants and panties, making her completely naked in front of him. His hands itched to move all over her hot body. He stopped his hands from moving to touch her as she straddled him once again. He just about lost it when she started rubbing herself on him over his boxers. She seemed to be having fun rocking herself on him and he was in awe just watching her. It made him harder to watch her work herself on him. He closed his eyes as he heard her moan, and he was right back leaning on the headboard for a moment. Not really knowing what she was about to do. However, when she brought his cock out of his boxer, his eyes flew open, and they were trained on her as she sucked him into her mouth. Another moan came from his mouth as he watched her get to work. His eyes went right to hers as she looked up at him. "Fuck..." 

Keeping her eyes up at him, she brought herself to the base of his cock, taking him all the way in. Letting out a moan, as gagging on his cock made her pussy start to tingle. She was not ready to just jump on him though. She wanted to sayver every inch of his cock, every inch of him. They hadn't had this is so long, she wanted it to last forever. Krystal honestly didn't know the territory she just put herself in, by taking control, but she was loving it. Her heart was racing, as she started moving her mouth up and down his shaft, gagging herself every so often, still looking up at him as tears built in her eyes slightly. As she sucked on his cock, she let on hand trail back up his chest, and then dragges her nails down them. 

Krystal could tell she was getting to Dustin, he was itching to touch her, but he wasn't. Which slightly made her wonder, pulling off his cock, she wrapped her hand around it still messaging his hard cock, as she brought herself up to him, passionately kissing him deep. "What's wrong babe?" she says in a slightly teasing tone, with a smirk playing across her face. Part of her wanted to stay in control, but another part of her still wanted to feel his hands on her, and maybe even taking that control back. But she honestly didn't know what we wanted, besides his cock inside of her. 

Still kissing him, she slide her hips back up to meet his cock with her pussy, but instead of letting it slip inside her, she grinded his cock into her clit, letting out a soft moan as she enjoyed the teasing for both him and her.

He had only dreamed about this day happening for the last year of his life. He was living his dream. She had always known how to suck him off in a way that drove him crazy. His chest tightened for a moment as he watched and felt everything that was happening. His head slipped back again when she took him all in her mouth. He was in heaven. No one would be able to bring him out of it. He was loving the feeling of her mouth and the way that her hands were traveling up his chest. Even the feeling of her nails dragging back down. 

his hands gripped the bedding under him, to try and stop him from grabbing on to her. He wanted nothing more than to just flip her over and take over. She needed that from him. He was just about to move when she popped off his cock and started to wrap her hand around him. Pumping him to the point that he was lost for words. She knew what he liked, and it looked like she hadn't forgotten that either. In seconds, her face was up to his as she kissed him deeply. He repaid that in welcome. Loving the fact that she was giving him so much attention. Her question made him growl at her. There was no way that he was going to tell her what she was doing to him was getting to him. 

She was still kissing him and honestly, he didn't mind that at all, however, she moved her hip up to meet his cock and he couldn't help but get excited about it. Though it seemed like she had other idea for them. She didn't slide onto him like he wanted her to, she did however, tease the both of them. And there was only so much that he was willing to take, and this was the last straw. In one fluid movement, he had flipped her around, her laying on her back this time, while he was towering over her. "I think that is just about enough of that." he told her with a lust filled smirk on his lips. He had been holding out as long as he could without touching her and now, he was totally going to touch what was his. He bent down and kissed her on the lips and started to move his way down to her breast. Sucking and nipping on each, making sure that he gave them each a fair share. His eyes looked up at her as he lowered himself down on the bed as he sucked and kissed all the way down until he was right at her pussy. He lifted his head up and gave her a smirk before his placed her legs over his shoulders. He brought one of his thumbs down on her clit and smirked watching the way that she acted. When he knew that she had enough of that, his mouth replaced his thumb, his tongue circling her clit as he sucked on her as well. 

Krystal was enjoying her crusade of Dustin's body, until a low growl came from him, and before she could respond he had flipped the tables on her. She let out a soft moan, looking up at him. She knew it was only a matter of time, she was really pressing her luck. She could feel her body arch up greeting him as he trailed down her body. Moan's slipping out at each kiss. Her head tilted back, closing her eyes as his he tossing her legs over his shoulders, and starts to play with her throbbing clit. Feeling his thumb press into her, made her whimper in protest. She could feel herself building, she was so weak for him, it probably would take much for her to just let go. But she didn't want that. When his mouth meet her clit, her eyes opened wide and she gasped at the pleasure. "Fuck, Dustin! I want you inside me" she says with a small plead. She loved being in control, but being at his mercy just made her whole body tremble. 

Her fingers intertwined into his hair, moaning she pushes his mouth onto her clit more. Lifting her hips, she could feel her pussy being wetter and wetter, throbbing to his feels cock inside her after what seems like forever. She was ready, but the look in Dustin's eyes told her that he wasn't, she just released something in him, and now it was his turn to tease and toy with her body, as she revealed in the pleasure. 

Dustin heard her moan, and he couldn't help but smirk at the thought of everything he was going to do to her. After her teasing him, he couldn't handle it anymore. So of course, he had to flip the tables on her. Which was getting ready to happen. The smirk never left his face as she arched her body to meet his kissing. He had forgotten how easy it was to get her vocal like this. It only powered his ego. Like the boy needed that at the moment. He felt the bed move when she tilted her had back and his eyes traveled up her body to watch her face. His head tilted to the side as he began rubbing her clit, watching her whimper and move. Honestly, this was the best thing in the world to him. As his mouth hit her, he watched as her eyes shot open and he smirked into her. He wanted this reaction. He loved the fact that he was able to give it to her. "Awe, is my baby needy." he gushed as he lifted off her for just a second to say those words before he went to devour her once again. She was going to have to wait because he wanted her to cum for him. This is what she gets for teasing him. 

He could feel her fingers lace in his hair, and he moaned as she pushed him into her more, her hips moving upward to meet his awaiting mouth. He lapped at her wanting her to cum and one more glance up at her made him think that she was close, so he brought a hand from around her legs and brought it under him, finding her opening, he slowly slid two fingers into her. Pumping as slow as he was able to, teasing her. 

Feeling his warm mouth devour her was causing so many sensations. She felt like she was in heaven, as the wave of her orgasm building washes through her, trying to hold it back. Letting out a long moan, her breathing becomes heavier as he slides two fingers into her soaking wet opening. Biting her lip she looks down at him "Fuck, I going to cum!" she moans out, as she tightens her grip in his hair. She was struggling to keep it at bay, as he teased her. Wrapping her legs over his shoulders, her thighs start to squeeze around his head. She knew he wasn't going to let her cum after what she started, but she was determined to try and hold him there so she could have her release. 

Has the orgasm became closer, her body started to tremble under him, as her head tilted back into the bed, her hips pushed against his mouth and driving his fingers deeper into her wanting pussy. "Fuck...me..." she says between breaths, it had been so long and she wanted to feel his cock inside of her. 

Dustin liked the fact that she was already moaning. He could feel himself getting harder by the fact. He loved doing what he did to her. It made every day worth it. He grinned into her as she told him that she was going to come. He pushed into her a little more, this time adding a couple of fingers in her to get her close to coming. He wanted to make sure that he got her right there before pulling out. He watched as she wrapped her legs around him and her tights around his head. A place where he loved them being right there next to his head. He wrapped an arm around her thigh and keep eating her out. He could feel by the way that her body was shaking that she was starting to get closer. She had even moaned out to fuck her. And that he would. He sucked and licked a couple more minutes before he removed himself just before she was about to cum. 

He sat up on his knees and looked down at her with a smile. "That is what you get for teasing me." He told her as the smile turned into a smirk. Though, she was just about to get what she wanted because he needs to get himself back to what he wanted, and that was being buried inside of her wetness. He spread her legs open and moved into them. "You ready for me baby." He muttered; his eyes hooded a little as he pumped himself a couple of time looking down at the beauty in front of him. He hadn't waited for her to say anything when he pushed into her. A moan come from his lips as her tightness wrapped about his shaft. He pumped into her a couple times to coat himself in her juices before he pulled her legs up, resting her feet on his shoulders as he started pump in slowly. He was going to tease her until he was ready to cum with her. But she didn't need to know that at the moment. 

Krystal whimpered in protest when Dustin pulled away. She looked up at him to meet his gaze, pushing her lip out in a pout. He told her she deserved it since she teased him first. "I didn't bring you close and then deny you" she said in a whimper. Breathing heavily she tilted her head back arching her hips in offering, wanting to feel his member inside her. She didn't have to wait long though, this teasing was enough for him too, and the next she knew, barely able to process his words, he was inside her. Letting her legs rest onto his shoulders, she let out a scream of surprise and pleasure. Krystal had missed the way he felt inside her, and she wanted to savor every last second of this. Her orgasm hardly had time to come down, so when he pushed in she could feel the electricity of it shoot threw her, making her legs tremble. 

Biting her lip, she tried to suppress her orgasm. Now that he was in her, she wanted to come with him. Gripping the bed, she used his shoulders to left her hips up, causing herself to push onto him, helping him go deeper into her. She could feel him hitting her g-spot, making her cry out "I can't" she panted in between words "hold on." 

Dustin couldn't help but smirk when she let out a scream of pleasure. He would be lucky if his brothers and sisters didn't hear her just now. Thank the gods that the music was loud as it was at the moment. He grinned as he keeps pumping into her slowly. He could feel her legs tremble and he couldn't help but want to have more with it. He wanted to add her whole body to it. "Oh, I'm not denying you babe." he said as he pumped in a couple more times. He wanted everything from her. He watched how her body reacted on him. 

He watched how she bit her lips and tried hard to not have another orgasm. He watched as she gripped the bed and how she used her shoulders to move her hips up a little more which gave him perfect pleasure of being able to grab her ass as he pulled and pushed himself back into her. He was loving the feeling of her wrapped around him. She told him that she couldn't hold on, but he was close. "Wait for me baby." he groaned out wanting to come with her, but he couldn't stop his hand from going to her pussy and using his thumb to rub her clit. "Come for me baby. Make me come with you." he groaned out wanting to bust inside of her already.

Krystals nails dug into the sheets as she gasped, she could feel her orgasm build as he asked her to wait for him. Breathing heavily her shoulders pushed against the bed as hard as she could, trying to feel every inch of his cock inside her. That's when he put his thumb to her clit that was so swollen and sensitive that it made her eyes roll back, it should wave threw her body so intense that her moan was mixed with a scream, when she let go. She wasn't able to hold it, and her orgasm hit stronger than it ever had. It must have been where they hadn't had sex in a while, and the buildup just made her orgasm so much stronger. Krystal soaked Dustin's bed as her pussy clinched tightly around his cock. He was still pumping throwing her orgasm, making her body weak, and she moaned happily, as she opened her eyes looking up at him. 

Biting her lip, she moaned out the words "cum in me, please".

• Like 1

Watching everything happen was amazing to him. He loved watching from where he was. Everything was perfect. When his thumb touched her, it was all over. He had gotten her to cum right there and he knew that he wasn't long after her. He could feel the clinching of her pussy around his cock and he was ready now. He let out a moan as he was pounded into her. This was the feeling that he had wanted for a while now. He loved every moment of it. His eyes locked with her when she spoke to him and as soon as she said it, he was cuming. Hard. He pounded into her once more before he pushed into her harder. He lent down and started kissing her chest, up to her neck and then her face, right before he got to her lips. "you're fucken amazing." he said breathily as he pumped the last bit into her. He pulled out and flopped to the side of the bed, pulling her along with him, bringing his lips to her head. He hummed happily and began rubbing his hand on her back. 

Krystal was high with endorphins from actions that just took place. She was there to talk to him and instead what transpired was so much more. Everything about tonight she was in awe with, she truly loved this man. Her head went back with a soft moan as he released himself inside of her, with a heavy sigh as Dustin fell to her side pulling her into him, she smiled over at him, her eyes still glossed over and in a haze of pure happiness. Wiggling her naked body as close as she could get to his, she berried her face into his chest and took a deep breath in, relaxing into him as he started to rub her back. Tracing her one hand up his chest to his face, cupping his cheek she looked up at him with pleading eyes, showing a hint of tears as she spoke.

"I love you Dustin Graves" she leaned up pressing a soft passionate kiss to his lips, and then laid her head back down and fell fast asleep, comfortable and safe in Dustin's arms. She was content and never wanted to leave his side again.

~End

Important Information

Terms of Use