bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Andralyn has been at camp for a couple years, but she never tried to interact with any of the other campers. She always had a hard time making friends, so for her it was easier to just keep to herself. She honestly didn't mind it, but watching others with their friends made her wish sometimes. Listening to some conversations from other campers, she heard about a boy in the Herme's cabin that peaked her interest, and she wanted to try and figure him out of her self. She really wasn't sure how to go about meeting someone, specially a boy. So she did what she always did, stalked. 

Coming up with a plan, she made her way quietly to the Herme's cabin. Once there she peered into windows until she found the boy's rooms, she had seen him around, so she at least knew what he looked like, but wasn't certain what his name was. Peeking in, she tugged at the window to see if it was unlocked.

Theo wasn’t really sure what time of day it was, he just knew he needed sleep. He had just recently returned to camp after a botched job in New Orleans thanks to the unexpected arrival of a certain daughter of Hecate. “Fuckin’ magic, always weird in shit” he grumbled as he stumbled into Cabin 11 making his way to his room. He could tell one of his moods was coming on, it got like this after a big job; even a botched one. After the excitement and high of a heist came the numbing feeling that nothing really mattered, at least, until the next distraction came along.

When that would be though Theo couldn’t tell, he’d figured that out after some sleep, lots of sleep. Striping off his clothes he threw them to the side corner on top of a pile of the previous days’. Hmmm, guess he would need to take care of that soon he thought as he crawled into bed, just a single blanket to cover him. “Hmmm guess da rest of da sheets are in da pile too…” he mumbled. His cabin door was ajar but he didn’t care, he kept most things opened or unlocked. He was a kleptomaniac but honestly didn’t care much what happened to his stolen possessions; it was the high he always kept chasing.

Andralyn kept as quiet as possible as the boy came in and go into his bed, she couldn't help but pick when he threw his close off. She smirked rolling her eyes, as her mind just told her to not even think about that, there was no way. Her mind was always pushing away any type of feelings, guess it was like a defense mechanism thing. Once he was in the bed, she lightly pushed at his window, and was surprised when it started to move. Yes! she thought, keeping an eye on him, as she slowly opened the window. She always pushed her luck, knowing how her power worked, she always tried to see if she could push it further. With his eyes closed, and the window finally open enough, she climbed into the room, dropping to the floor and getting on her belly, as to hopefully keep him from seeing her from his bed at least, if he was to open his eyes.

Crawling on her belly she made it to the end of his bed, looking up "SHIT!" she exclaims in a low whisper, when she realises she left the window open. 

As soon as Theo’s head hit the pillow and he closed his eyes he was quickly out of it, drifting into a state of sleepy unconsciousness. Dreaming about his recent trip and the unexpected, but very welcome, surprise encounter with another camper. It had been worth losing out on most of his loot as his dream replayed the highlight reel of the two of them in the lounge room. In fact, Theo probably would have stayed in the dream for several more hours were it not for a light breeze that blew its way into his room through the opened window. Theo’s eyes flashed open, yanked from the pleasurable realm of sleep. Grumbling he rolled his hands over his eyes, how long did he sleep? It couldn’t have been for very long?

That’s when he noticed the open window. “Was tat always open?” he questioned himself. He wasn’t one to lock up but that didn’t mean he would keep the window open either. Being prankers at heart he wondered if one of his siblings had tried to sneak in, not knowing his door was unlocked. Well, one way to find out. “Hello?” he called out in the room. “Don’t make me come find you little brothers!” He paused waiting, if the room stayed silent he would just nod back off to sleep, it was that kind of day.

Andralyn was sitting at the end of his bed, trying to figure out what she was going to do, looking around she could see clothes scattered about, boys are a mess, she thought to herself. She really didn't even know what she was looking for, she didn't plan everything out. The furthest she got to her plan was getting into the room, she knew she wanted to try to find info on him, and try to figure out what kinda trouble he gets into. But where to start, she thought. She started to crawl around to the side of the bed that he was laying on, where his night stand was. Maybe some interesting stuff would be in there, but just as she started to reach for the drawer, she noticed him start to stur. "CRAP" she whispered as she got back onto her belly and tried to scoot under his bed some, which is where she found it. Her eyes went wide as she found his stash of all kinds of things that have been stolen. 

She couldn't get all the way under thanks to all of it, so she just prayed to her mom, hoping she would help her. He starts to call out thinking its his brothers, which makes her giggle. Quickly covering her mouth, she laid as still as possible, but half her body was sticking out. So she just hoped he didn't get out of bed.

Theo was debating his next course of action. On one hand he was tired and very tempted to just go back to sleep, on the other hand this was the Hermis cabin full of little tricksters. Who knows what one of his little siblings could be up to if they had snuck into his room. It amused him to see the trouble they could get into but he wasn’t really in the mood to be on the receiving end of that trouble currently. Quieting his breathing he listened, honing his senses for any sound. Not a peep. Hmmm maybe there was nothing here after all? He was just about to lay his head down when he heard it!

A small little giggle, the sound he’d heard plenty of times from his younger siblings when they were about to execute a prank. So, someone in his family thought they could pull one over ole Theo huh? This gave him an idea. “Hmmm guess it’s nothin’ den” as he put his head back down on the pillow. Pausing a moment before making a nose that sounded like snoring, only Theo kept one eye open in a small slit. He would wait and see who thought it’d be a good idea to disturb him and what sort of plan they were trying to hatch. Had Theo only bothered to look down at the end of his bed though he would have noticed it wasn’t family at all.

Andralyn's heart was racing, she thought for sure she was caught, but then he laid back down. She waited for a bit longer. Hearing him start to snore, she wondered if it was fake, to lure her out. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out her cell phone, and turned the light on facing it toward everything under the boys bed, "wow" she said in a low tone, there was so much stuff. She reached for a huge bag, to see what was in it, but the only way she could get into it was by getting out from under the bed. As she listened to him snore, she slowly worked her way out from under his bed, along with the giant bag of stuff. Still on her belly, she tried to wiggle her way back toward the end of the bed, but when she pulled the bag that second time, something shifted in it and a loud bang like something clinked together. This made her froze, she knew she was caught now. She laid just holding her breath, hoping he didn't hear it. She stared up at the bed, and bite her lip, fuck she thought to herself, what the hell am I gonna say to this boy if he catches me!, her mind raced.

The trap was set and Theo couldn’t help but smirk as he pretended to drift back into a deep sleep, even throwing in a little sleep talk muttering for good measure. With one eye slightly open he waited, this was a good vantage point as he could see whoever it was under his bed whenever they crawled out. * BUMP * What the hell are they doing under there?!? Theo thought, equal parts pissed and curious now. To be honest even he wasn’t sure what was under his bed, he wasn’t the tidiest camper.

Enough's enough he thought. Standing up he loosely tied the bed sheet around his waist and walked to the front of his bed. Putting a hand over his mouth to hold back laughter as he noticed two freckled legs sticking out of the bed; those legs certainly didn’t look like any of his siblings. Who was this stranger that thought that they (no those were defiantly female legs)...that she could sneak into his room like this and steal from him?? “Can I help you?” he asked, arms crossed.

"Shit, shit, shit" she muttered to herself, as she heard him get up off the bed. There was literally nowhere for her to go at this point, she had to face fact that her luck had ran out, she pushed it a little to far. As she turned onto her back, she gasped, as her eyes went wide "Are you naked?!" she questioned as it just kind of blurted out of her mouth, before she even realized she was going to say it. Frozen on the floor, she had no idea how to act, she had never been caught like this before. She scooted, sitting up onto her arms. "Um, uh" stuttering "well, you see" she was so at a lost for words, her mind had all kinds though. Her mind couldn't help but race about the fact that there was a cute boy standing over her with just a blanket wrapped around him. 

"I was just, ummm" Looking up at him with innocent eyes, trying to play sweet "I was just, well I don't know" she just gave up, she really couldn't think of anything good to say, being caught in his room, at night, with some of his loot.

Oh no, Theo thought when this girl very ungracefully scooted out from underneath his bed. Not a redhead. When it came to chaos, there were two types, troublemakers…and redheads. So much for a restful afternoon! He tried to place the face, she looked kinda familiar but he honestly couldn’t recall her name. Andrea? Adrian? Ehh, it didn’t really matter, he supposed.

Theo kept his gaze on her as she attempted to offer up an explanation. It was a pretty pathetic attempt and he couldn’t help but burst out laughing at the end of it. “Baahahahaha, hahaha, hahhhhh. Ok, ok, we really need to work on ya bullshittin’ Red.” It was kind of adorable and he wasn’t really pissed anymore; more bemused than anything else. “An’ no I ain't naked, hence the bed sheet ya?” he said point to the loose knot keeping it tied around him. “What would it matter if I was? Dis is MY room ya know? You’re the intruder here. Speaking of, what ARE you doing here anyways huh?

Andralyn got pissed when he started to laugh at her, that was one thing she hated. She hated to feel like she was being made fun of. "What are you laughing at?!" she retorted. Her bullshiting? Red?, her mind went blank, she had never been called Red before, but she kinda liked it. She couldn't help but crack a smile when he said he wasn't naked, just because of the sheet hanging off of him. She stumbled to her feet, only to realize just how tall he was, she stood looking up at him. "Well I guess, it doesn't matter, it's just weird, ok!?" she said with a weird tone in her voice, as her voice cracked from a small bit of embarrassment. 

"So, I heard some things about you and thought you might be someone neat to meet, but I didn't know how to go about it, and I wanted to try to find out more about you, by well, this...." her words trailed off as she realized she was starting to word vomit, which she did when she became nervous. 

Oh I dink it’s pretty obvious what I’m laughin’ at. Your face is turnin’ as bright red as ya hair.” He noticed his nickname for her caused her pause, smirking as he tucked that bit of information away in his mind. “Weird huh? Ya know you sure make a lot of accusations for someone who's the invader of privacy here. And why’s it weird? You don’t sleep naked? Shame…” he said, cocking an eyebrow in jest. “I wonder just how far down those freckles go?” he teased. It hadn’t taken him long to have her typed pegged and he figured he could have some fun teasing the girl, she owed him that much after costing him a nap.

So you heard dings bout me huh? And you figured breakin’ and enterin’ was da best way to confirm those findings?” his curiosity has peaked now. “What have you heard exactly?” he asked, starting to pace around her, arms still crossed which showed off the definition of his chest muscles, one hand rubbing his chin thoughtfully. “More importantly though, what should I do now dat I’ve caught ya, suppose I’ll need to call Lilythe and report dis….” he threatened, guessing how she would react.

"Shut up!" she exclaimed, as she covered her face. She was normally not so easy to blush, and could usually stand up for herself. But she had never been faced with a boy, who she found cute, and he was now walking around her like he was examining her in some way, which made her feel even more little. Trying not to show it, she crossed her arms and straightened herself up. "So what if i did! It doesn't mean you get to flaunt it!" she comments, flustered trying to keep herself calm, and then his next comment hits, and her eyes go big, her cheeks flush even brighter "Excuse me! You perv!" she huffs at him. She's never had a guy flirt with her, or even want to be around her. Of course maybe he wouldn't of wanted to be around her, maybe it was just the fact that she was in his room. 

Shifting on her feet, she eyed the open window. "Tell Lilythe? Really? That's the best you got, is the tattle tale like a little kid?" she smirks, finding some ground. She purposefully ignored his questions about what she had heard about him. Why would I tell him that, she thought as she started to turn in the direction he was going, following him, giving him a glare. "How about you just pretend I was never here?" she questions him, as she tries to take step toward the window. She was so flustered she could only think about going out the window, even though at this point the door was definitely an option.

Shut up? Tisk tisk tisk, you said you heard dings about me but I guess you didn’t hear how much I love to talk, gets me in trouble sometimes but what’s one to do?” This little shit was a troublemaker for sure but she needed some work on her comebacks, she showed her frustrations too easily. “Me a prev? Heaven’s no!” he cried in mock amusement, throwing his arms up in dismay. “Ya know I could call you the prev, sneakin’ ina boy’s room. Were you hoping to catch a show?” he said, pretending to loosen his bed sheet knot but not really, Theo always made the girl/guy work for it.

As he circled her he noticed she started to do the same, reading her body language he could tell she was looking for an escape route, hmmm good, not totally useless. She also seemed to be able to call a bluff too, maybe there was more to her after all. Theo had a gift to see skills in people, skills he could use to his advantage. “No, no I don’t think I’ll turn ya in, but leaving so soon?” he chuckled, sitting down on his bed. “Ya not a prisoner you know” gesturing to either the window or door. “But don’t you wanna keep poor lonely Theo some company?” He knew she wouldn't leave, she was in his web now.

"Ya, you sure do like to talk" she says rolling her eyes, if she could roll them any further it would be amazing. She could tell this boy was trouble, but something about that sparked her interest. Keeping her eyes focused on him, she laughs in mock humor when he tries to call her a perv for being in his room. "Right! Ok! Me a perv! HAH!! At least I have my clothes on" realizing what she just said, she looked down at the floor, What the hell, of course your in clothes, you idiot, she yells at herself in her head. She couldn't believe what just came out of her mouth, now he really had something to tease her about, being stupid! Just then his actions pulled her out of her head, when his hands went for the knot and get tugged at it "Wait! I don't wanna see that!!!" she exclaims covering her eyes. Peeking through her fingers, she sees him sit down on the edge of the bed. 

"I know I'm not a prisoner, DUH!" she says looking at him, trying to figure out what he was trying to get at. She wanted to leave, but now that he stopped circling her and is sitting down, he didn't seem as intimidating, she was actually eye level with him know. "So what's your deal? You got all this loot, what do you do with it?" she questions him as her curiosity gets the best of her. "And what's in that bag, its heavy!" she exclaims putting at the bag that basically ratted her out. She completely ignored his comment, she wasn't staying to keep him company, she just wanted to know what kinda stuff he got into, because she possibly wanted in on it too. That was it!

Theo was enjoying the rise he was getting out of this mysterious little intruder, much the same way a lazy cat plays with its food, though with Theo it was much less sinister. He was doing a decent job of holding back his laughter but when she made her odd comment he had to double down his efforts. However, the face she made at realizing her own ridiculousness was just too much for Theo, doubling over in genuine laughter; one reason he had to sit down in the first place.

You sure?” he teased at her rebuff of seeing him naked. Sitting down he made sure to cross his legs as he was wearing the sheet like a kilt, but he left just enough of a gap to intrigue whatever dirty thoughts might be running through her head. He couldn’t blame her for wondering, he was Theo after all, a glorious, beautiful and vain demigod. “Ooooo you a feisty one Red. My deal? You da one who says she knows tings about me, you tell me what my deal is.” Truth was, Theo didn’t really know what to do with most of what he stole. He wasn’t like a dragon hoarding treasure, honestly he’d lost track of most of his loot if it wasn’t already scattered around the room. He chuckled again at her demand to know what was in the bag. Grabbing it he lifted it up onto the bed next to him “Dis ting?” he pointed. Unzipping the bag revealed it to be full of…….rocks. “Dis is the Hermis cabin Red, everyone here tries to steal or prank Theo. Dey always fall for the mysterious black duffel bag, and it always makes a loud noise so Theo can catch em’ just like he caught you.” Picking up a rock at random he holds it out to her in offering. “Now, if Red asks reallllllll nicely, Theo might give it to her like she wants.” He knew the double entendre of his words, but he liked seeing her blush so easily and knew this would certainly do that.

"Yes I'm sure!" she exclaimed, with an eye roll. Watching him closely, she notices how he crossed his legs, and realized he intentionally sat that way. "I am not a perv, and trust me, I really don't want to see you naked" she says her voice laced with attitude, as much as she could muster up. The more the boy talked to more annoyed Andralyn became, she couldn't believe how much he talked. This boy loves to hear himself talk, doesn't he, she wondered as he continued. As she stood there, waiting for him to get to his point, or at least tell her what was in the bag, she huffed, sighing "Are you don't talking yet?" she questioned. What made this hole thing worse was he constantly talked in third person, which she found really awkward. 

"I just heard you are a troublemaker, and get into a lot of stuff. I have my luck, and wanted to see if you'd be worth partnering with" she finally blurted out her real reason for being their, as her cheeks flushed red. "There you happy!" she exclaims stomping her foot as she pouts for giving in. Finally he picks the bag up, and her eyes grew wide. But she soon became disappointed. "What the hell?!?" she says as he stretches his hand out offering her a damn rock. "I don't want that!" she says giving him a weird look. Well this was just a bust! she pouted to herself.

Theo silently studied the girl for a moment thoughtfully, like he was looking into the future and judging if he liked what he saw. “Hmmm” he finally made a sound. “Hmmmmmm. Ok. You’re not completely without some small skill. You’re quick to look for an escape route when cornered, ya can call a bluff and most importantly you’re not seduced by handsome men. You did fall for my bag of rocks but no one's perfect.” Putting the bag back under the bed before continuing.

Ya are feisty and impulsive which isn’t good but does make jobs more fun….hehe anyways…last test.” He pointed at his wooden night stand “Dere’s a hidden compartment dere with a tiny padlock. A few niceties, jewelry an such dat I did decide to keep. Find da compartment and crack the lock. Let’s make it interestin’, if you can do dat in under seven minutes I’ll let you keep one item…and consider bringing ya on my next job. Fail, and you’re leaving through the front door…naked. Deal?” Theo had heard that her kind could draw on luck and he was curious to see that in action. Worst case he'd get an eyeful of something sweet, and the satisfaction of properly embarrassing the girl. 

Andralyn cocked her head, with her arms crossed. She still couldn't fully believe that she fell for the damn bag. As the boy sat on his bed a listed off his observations of her, so groaned. "Of course I have skill! My problem is my Luck!" she stomps her foot with a pout. Her luck was all over the place, if her luck was on her side she would never fell for the stupid bag of rocks. Her eyes went wide when he continued into a deal he wanted to make with her, "You perv!" she protested for a moment. Her arms flop to her side, as she huffs. She never turns down a bet, but if she loses she has to walk out of his cabin naked. Please please please let me have some good luck! she begs to herself, as she glares at Theo "Fine! But my luck doesn't work like you think it does! I can have bad luck too" she says as she walks over to where he pointed. 

Looking around she was able to find the hidden compartment pretty easily it only took about two minutes out of the seven he gave her, which meant so far she had some good luck on her side, which made her grin. Hoping she can crack the lock was a whole nother level of good luck, because she was just not good at picking locks or guessing codes in the first place. She started to fiddle with the lock, soon minutes were passing her by faster then she realized. She wasn't even getting close, which made her start to get nervous, she did not want to walk out of here naked and give that perv a show. Her good luck was officially gone and she was about to pay the price.

• Like 1

Theo cocked his head to the side, curious now as the girl explained what her problem was. So her power was unpredictable and could swing either way, hmmmmm. Theo knew this would be a huge liability for any job, yet at the same time it could also make gigs so much more interesting too. But those jobs where her luck did shine through? Theo’s mind went to all the spoils he could get his hands on. Well, he’d soon enough get a front row seat to witness how these luck powers worked. And if she failed? Well he’d get a very different but equally enjoyable kind of show.

Good, good!” He grinned, encouraging her as she found the hidden compartment with ease. Theo didn’t necessarily want her to lose as he watched attentively. The grin soon slowly faded though when he observed her struggling with the lock. Even without luck powers it wouldn’t prove too much of a challenge to someone who knew what they were doing. Seems like this girl had neither the skill nor the luck. It was possible he could train her, for now he’d just watch and see what happened. “Five…four…three…two…one annnndddd dats time Red” Theo said standing up off the bed. “Well…..guess it wasn’t a complete waste of my time. Good ta know how your powers work. And at least I’ll get to enjoy dis next part. In fact I’ll make you another deal, you put on a good ‘nough show for me and I won’t holla for my siblings to come watch as you make your exit” he teased. Theo would never actually do that, but there was no reason for her to have to know that he mused.

• Like 1

Andralyn shyly turned herself around to look at Theo, as she let his words sink over her. With flushed cheeks "Go ahead and call for them!" she said in a frustrated tone, trying to not sound embarrassed by it. Searching his eyes, trying to see if he was bluffing, she turned back to face the dresser as she pulled her shirt off. Huffing, as she went, she slid her pants down to her ankles and stepped out of them. She had a cute lace black bra and panties matching, not that she meant for someone to see them. She never expected to be put in this kind of situation but here she was. 

She slowly turned back around to face Theo, with a small smile and her cheeks bright red, making her freckles even more noticeable "Do I have to strip completely naked?" she questioned with attitude. She wanted to run straight for the door and dart as she was, but she knew he wouldn't let her run out like that, plus she really didn't want the reputation of not holding to her word. 

• Like 1

Rather than getting frustrated like other campers might have, Theo only found her bratty attitude amusing. “Call them huh? Why’s that? Ahh you want an audience to put on a show for, is that it?” he teased relentlessly, amused by the flush of red in her cheeks; matched her red hair he thought. Theo leaned back against the wall in a relaxed pose, enjoying the sight of the flustered redhead as she slowly stripped down to her underwear. She was freckled and a bit scrawny, but still very attractive.

When she turned around to face him he couldn’t help holding back a smirk at her bemused state. “I mean, had you asked nicely I might have considered it, but someone should really teach you some manners Red. Now go on, a deal is a deal after all.” As he finished talking he held up his fingers towards his mouth making a low but noticeable whistle. His intention clear, if she didn’t comply with their deal he’d only start blowing louder, alerting any Hermes campers in the cabin to their presence.

"N-no! I don't need or want an audience!" she said flustered, as she reached behind herself to unclip her bra. Glaring at him as he brought fingers to his mouth and started to whistle, her heard pounded, when she realized he wasn't bluffing. "Me manners! your the one making me strip naked!" she protested, as her bra fell to the ground, still facing him, her breast small and perky. The redness in her cheeks brightened she could feel the heat of her cheeks as he watched her, obliviously enjoying this. "Pervert" she grumbled, reaching for her panties next. Taking a deep breath she slowly pulled them off, letting them fall around her ankles. 

Andralyn stepped out of them, as she stepped forward toward Theo "There! I'm naked" she said as she got closer to the bed, she quickly reached for his blanket. He didn't say anything about being about to cover myself with something, she thought to herself, hoping she can get the blanket away from him before he realizes what she is doing.

• Like 1

Now that’s a better attitude adjustmentTheo teased as he watched her start to slip off the bra, this was turning out to be a far better day than he had expected. “You know Red, I think my luck is really starting to turn around, too bad the same can’t be said about yours.Theo could never resist an opportunity to get a good natured dig in. Plus, the way this lithe little firecracker got so embarrassed by it made it too irresistible.

Hmm,” he nodded in approval when she turned around, breasts exposed “not bad, not bad. Let’s see the rest of it now.” Chuckling as she started to take off her bottoms. “Pervert huh? Ya know, you keep throwing that word around but you were the one to agree to this deal, you could have left of your own accord. But you had to press your luck and now you're paying the pri….hey!” he shouted as he was interrupted by her attempt at grabbing HIS blanket for her covering. The blanket that he had used to keep himself clothed! He reached to stop her but her split second lunge gave her the needed headstart as the blanket came undone around him. Grabbing what was left of one end as the two completely naked campers played tug of war with the blanket. “What do you think you’re doing?! This was not a part of the deal!

"Your right, but anyone else wouldn't of made a bit to make someone they don't even know strip! So your still the pervert" she said with heist as she yanked hard at the blanket. Andralyn laughed as his reached for the blanket only getting a corner off it, trying to pull it back. She couldn't believer her attempt almost worked, she had caught him off guard just enough to get majority of his blanket from him, exposing his naked body. The sight of his body, made her blush more as she actually found this ridiculous boy attractive. Shaking her head from her thoughts, she used her whole body and yanked harder trying to get that last bit of blanket from his grasp. 

"Never said it was part of the deal! But you never said I couldn't use something to cover my naked body" she smirked. "Plus its only fair, you get to see me naked, what if I wanted to see you naked?" she said with a small smile, but did she really mean that, her mind raced more after the words slipped from her mouth. It was to late to take back now thought. "Just let me have the blanket!" she yells in protest.

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use