bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Theo did not have the best grip on the blanket which made it harder to effectively tug back towards him. It certainly didn’t do much to hide his naked body, not that he carried about that in the moment. He was more annoyed that she had managed to get the drop on him, maybe a result of her luck powers? He could give the blanket one last pull, he was surely stronger than her but that would also most likely cause her to come flying towards him and he didn’t want her to possibly get hurt. As she spoke it gave him an idea.

You know you do raise a good point, Red. I suppose it is only fair that you get to see a child of Hermes in all their glory.” With a final smirk he released his corner of the blanket causing Andralyn to fall on her butt. Theo wasn’t ashamed of his body nor of his good looks as he proudly stood stark naked in front of her. His body wasn’t all 100% muscle like the Ares or Apollo campers, but rather built like an athletic runner, lean and toned to a satisfying perfection. “Well? This is what you wanted right? What do you think ya little pervert?” he teased throwing her favorite insult back at her, his own member at half mast from having just seen this feisty girl strip earlier.

Andralyn fell back with a loud thump onto the floor, but she had the blanket. Pulling it up to cover herself she smiled satisficed with herself until she looked up to see Theo standing over her, his cock almost level with her face. Starttled she moved herself back away from him. "What the hell!" she commented as her cheeks flush hot again. Fighting the urge to stare at him, she turns her head, staring toward the window "No this is not what I wanted! I just wanted the blanket!" she protested against his comment. 

"I can't talk to you with you standing there naked like this" she says with embarrassment laced in her voice. She had no idea what she was going to do now. First she lost a damn bet, now she is naked and embarrassed not wanting to admit to this cocky boy that she finds him attractive. Scrambling to her feet she meets his gaze with a fire in her eyes now. "I am NOT a pervert. You are!" she says with a huff, as she fights not to look over his body. God, why did this boy have to be hot! she said to herself, practically yelling at herself in her head.

• Like 1

Theo laughed again, “Come on Red, make up your mind. First you say you wanted to see me naked, now you say you want the blanket. Well it really must be your lucky day then because now you have both!” Other men might have been uncomfortable standing naked in front of someone they’d just met, but Theo had no shame standing there fully exposed. In fact, it was pretty enticing having her that close to himself, but he wasn’t about to make any moves unless she made it clear she wanted him to. Besides, relentlessly embarrassing her was proving to provide plenty of amusing fun in the meantime.

Hmmm, well if you can’t talk to me while I’m naked you can always throw me the blanket back, but then of course you’d be naked again. Hmmmm, what to do…what to do…what to do…Oh, we could share the blanket! It’s big enough for two and then neither of us would be exposed. Of course, we would have to press close together.” He teased, trying to hold back from laughing as he knew this would only set her off again. He had seen her curious glances from before though, so he gathered there was a lot of back and forth debate going on in her head right about now.

"I was being sarcastic!" she spat out at him, with a glare in her eyes, trying to stay mad and not focus on his body. Her eyes betray her though when they slide down his chest to his cock, her breathing became heavy and cheeks burned red. Twisting her head to the side to stare back out the window, her heart racing. What the hell is wrong with me, I'm starting to feel like I did with Gael! I have never felt this way about a boy until that night, her mind wondering to that night with Gael, causing her flush even more as she fought the urge to look back toward Theo, until his next words washed over her, giving her chills. 

Andralyn's eyes darting back to him, narrowing them hard with a scowl on her face. "Share the blanket!?" her eyes go wide, and part of her wants to say yes, to feel his body against hers. No matter how much she hated to admit it, she wanted to feel his body. Andralyn fought in her head, as she just started back out the window. Why can't I just get up and leave, what kind of powers does this boy have? she thought to herself. She was in awe and didn't want to leave, she knew she could and he wouldn't stop her but her body wanted him, and didn't want to leave. 

Finally after what seemed like an eternity to her, she got to her feet and shoved the blanket at him "Here take it" she demanded. At this point she couldn't take it anymore, her urges were getting stronger and she didn't know how else to fight them, except to make him cover up and she will just be naked, like she was suppose to be for losing the stupid bet.

• Like 1

You!? Sarcastic? Oh I would never in a million years guess Red.Theo matched Andralyn's sarcastic tone with his own. He was enjoying watching her pitiful attempts to not ogle him, he noticed every time she gave in too. In the end, her eyes kept relenting and would try to steal a lustful glance. Theo noticed how each time that only made her blush harder. Ohhhh he was going to take full advantage of drawing out these moments. He knew his ultimatum was a catch-22 for Andralyn. If she gave him back the blanket she’d be naked again and this time he wouldn’t hold back at all in looking. However if she shared the blanket, well, Theo knew that would speed things along quite fast.

Well come on Red, tik tok what’s it going to be?” He teased, observing the internal conflict she was feeling. He saw her eyes darts occasionally to the open window, “That’s always an option too I suppose, though I think we both know if you were capable of that kind of self-discipline you’d have already left. Just admit it already, you want this!” He flashed a grin as he snatched the thrown blanket midair “Ahh, giving it back huh?” Instead of covering up his nakedness Theo simply tied the blanket around his neck wearing it like a cape, his front side still totally exposed to her as he began to circle her like prey. “You’re not too bad lookin Red” allowing his eyes to lazily take their time looking her over from every angle, knowing full well her hands could only hide so much. Each time a hand might move to cover something it had to expose something else. "Not bad at allllllll."

As soon as Theo threw the blanket over his shoulders like a cap, Andralyn couldn't help let out a small giggle. Her laugh faded as he started to circle around her, the flush in her cheeks immediately came rushing back, every word coming out of his mouth causing shivers to run down her body. Her hands start to move from her breast, to her ass, she tries to fallow his circle, with no avail. No matter what she did she was exposed one way or another. What have I gotten into, I totally shouldn't have made that stupid bet! she yells at herself. She couldn't believe the mess she was in now, and yet some how she was excited in all the right ways, no matter how wrong this was. The longer she stands the more she wishes she never got up, but maybe it wouldn't have mattered. She wasn't about to make any moves or advances toward him, but if he did she wouldn't stop him. 

She wanted so badly to reach out and feel his abs but she didn't want to give in to him so easily. "Ummm...umm..." she stutters with a smirk, as she eyes his body again. "Why are you doing this to me, just end the torture and do whatever it is your wanting to do" she spatters out, the words coming out fast and without any thought as she starts to succumb to her urges. 

• Like 1

Vanity was certainly a vice Theo was guilty of over indulging in, he couldn’t help but enjoy the theatrics that were occurring here in his room. As he leisurely walked around Andralyn, taking in the sight of her freckled naked form he observed that she was breaking, slowly but surely giving into the urges her body must have been shouting at her. The signs were getting obvious, the flush skin, heavy breathing, needly looks, her arousal was spiking and Theo couldn’t help but feel the same as his cock quickly hardened in response. He reached out, his hand gently caressing down her bare arm spreading goosebumps over the girl. “Torture you say? Why Red the only one doing any torturing here is you. Holding yourself back from what you clearly desire. It’s plain to me where you want those hands to roam.

He stopped his pacing now, standing directly in front of her, the loose wrapping of the blanket had come undone falling at their feet, both of them once again bare before each other. He took her hands gently in his, placing one on his chest and the other lower over his abs, allowing her to feel the muscles of his demigod body. Then his own hands fell to her hips, one on each side as he firmly pulled her closer to him. “Go on Red, this is what you want isn’t it? Just admit it and I think you’ll see your luck turn around quite a bit” he teased, waiting to see what her next move would be now.

The second his hand lands on her arm, her body stiffens with protest at first, her eyes dart up looking at him, as she realizes the blanket has fallen off and laying around their feet. As he grabbed her hands and placed them on her, her heart started to bet faster, and her breathing sped up, as her cheeks flushed so brightly, she felt like her face was on fire. She gave a soft moan as she let her hands trail around his chest and abs. Taking in the site of him as she let herself go. 

Her body relaxed into his hands as they grab her hips and lead her closer to him. She can feel his hard on start to press against her, and she looks down at it. She has only had sex one other time, so she still didn't know a lot of what she should or shouldn't do, but as stubborn as she was, she realized with Gael that she likes to be taken control of. "I...I...want" she goes silent for a moment looking back up at him, their eyes lock, as her hand on his abs, trail down toward the v-shape of his pelvis just above his cock "this" she says shyly in a quite tone. 

• Like 1

Theo’s piercing gaze met hers intensely, as he watched the reminder of her resolve chip away, the walls she had built up reduced to a deliciously defeated rubble. He could feel her body start to relax and naturally fold into his sturdy frame. Here it comes, he thought to himself.

‘I...I...want’

Threetwoone

'this’

Bingo!

Mmmmmmm now that’s a good little obedient girl Red, see was that so hard?Theo teased. She might have finally admitted that she wanted this but that didn’t mean he was done embarrassing her. He was starting to notice that the more she turned red, the more she got flustered, the more she seemed to be getting turned on by this whole ordeal. That was a kink Theo was more than willing to exploit. He let out a lustful gasp of anticipation as he felt her hand begin to slip further down towards where he was hoping it would head.

His left hand moved back up to rest on her shoulder, pushing down on her ever so slightly, a suggestion of what he ultimately wanted from her. “Why don’t you take a closer look? I can see the growing hunger in those green eyes. This is the perfect time to press your luck Red.” Now that she had willingly succumbed to her body’s desires Theo couldn’t wait to experience what that would feel like, and he fully planned on making it a memorable experience for her too.

Andralyn slightly looked up at Theo in defeat, part of her still wanting to push but the moment the words hit her ears her legs immediately weaken. She let out a soft moan as a warm feeling washed through her going straight to her pussy. Biting her lip she let the slight nudge of her shoulders drop her to her knees. Her eyes go wide with desire, as she looks up at him through her lashes. 'Good little obedient girl' rings in her mind as she reaches with her hands, clamping them down around his cock. Slowly she starts to stroke his hard on, licking her lips. Her breath catches in her throat as she opens her mouth, sticking her tongue out to invite his huge cock to enter. 

Looking to him with pleading eyes, she slowly brings the tip of him to her mouth, letting her tongue tease the tip of his member. She fidgets as she can feel the heat building, her pussy pulsing with anticipation. She wanted to feel him inside of her, but he wanted to claim her mouth, and she felt the urge to want to please him and not herself. Before another thought, her warm small mouth was wrapped around him, stretching wide to fit his size in, her eyes fixed, locking with his.

• Like 1

Theo grinned as he watched the submission wash over his prize. He never considered himself particularly sinister or sadistic when it came to sex, but he did get a little bit of perverse joy out of getting this feisty woman on to her knees. The look Andralyn gave his cock confirmed how badly she did indeed want this, well he’d make sure she got every bit of what she wanted, but first he’d enjoy her mouth for a moment.

As she got down on her knees and began to tease the head of his cock, Theo allowed himself a slow moan of pleasure. “Mmmmmm that’s it Red, I can tell you’ve at least had some experience in this.” His right hand gently ran through her soft red hair before gripping a handful of it, since she was new to this he’d let her set the pace but the grip on her hair would remind her of just who was incharge. “Now be a good little pervert and suck that cock well, you do a good job of it and I’ll give my pet the treat she wants” he teased as he looked down at her cute expression. He could see the lust taking over her, reducing conscious thought into needful desire.

As that warm tongue playfully flicked and licked over his cock he could only imagine how much better her pussy would feel wrapped around his member. “You know you’re allowed to enjoy yourself too? I can see just how horny you are, why don’t you play with yourself while you blow me?” He encouraged, excited to watch the redhead pleasure herself whilst pleasuring him at the same time.

Andralyn slowly took the length of his cock into her mouth until she almost gagging herself. Her eyes trained on his, when she feels his hand grip and hand full of hair and her eyes go big in anticipation to what he might do. She braces her hands onto his thighs as she works her speed up, fucking her mouth, causing a few tears to run down her cheek. She fidgets on her knees again as her clit swells with heat. She lets out a whimper, mixed with a moan. 

His pet! 

Her mind races a moment, trying to register how she feels by those words, when he snaps her back into reality as he tells her to start playing with herself. Her cheeks flush, as she runs her right hand down between her legs. The minute her finger touches her clit, her eyes close and she stops moving her mouth for a moment, as the wave of sensation rushes through her. She moans around his cock, gaining her bearings, she continues to pleasure him with her mouth, trying her best, she wanted to be rewarded. Her eyes fixed back on his, as she digs her nails into his thigh with her left hand, her mind melting away with lust.

• Like 1

Theo had never been much for the whole submissive/dominant scene, his sexual encounters had really all been ones where both partners were on equal footing. He had to admit though, having this girl on her knees servicing his every whim was turning out to be quite a turn on. He was starting to see now why so many campers engaged in BDSM style experiences. The feeling of power that washed over him was a delightful addiction. “See Red? We found a much better use of that smart mouth of yours. It just needed a good cock to pacify it. Don’t worry, you don’t have to answer, I can see in your eyes you agree with me.” The way his cock felt, effortlessly sliding in and out through her lips was a pleasurable sensation, but the sight of her in that position looking up at him with her needy pitiful eyes just made it that much better.

It didn’t escape his notice though when she started to slow down and paused. “What’s a matter? Can’t pleasure me and yourself at the same time. Don’t worry Red, you just focus on that greedy little pussy, I got this.” Tightening his grip on her hair he began to use his hand to push her mouth over his cock like she was his own personal sex toy. Now that he was setting the pace he pushed her faster, thrusting his own hips forwards too. He kept a tight grip on her messy red hair, never letting her forget her place. A bit rougher than perhaps both demigods were used to, but it was a new awakening for them in exploring what they liked. Finally he pulled her mouth off his cock, noticing the dazed expression on her face. “Anything to say now?” he teased, still gripping her by her hair.

Andralyn moans around Theo's cock, his words sending another wave of heat rushing through her body. She never thought in a million years she would be on her knees letting a guy treat her like she was below him, but with every wave that sends stronger sensations straight to her clit, she realizes just how me she actually likes the humiliation. Another loud moan slips through her mouth around his cock, as the orgasm builds, causing her to slow again, but this time Theo's hand tightens in her hair and her heart stops with an intense feeling as to what is about to happen. Before she can fully process, her head is slammed down onto his cock, pushing it down her throat further then what she had been doing, causing her to spatter and choke, her eyes water up, but she doesn't fight back. Her mind is long gone, lust took over, and all she can think about is pleasing him, and hoping she gets rewarded for it afterwards. 

The sensation starts to become overwhelming causing her to pull her right hand back up from her clit, and both hands grip his thighs tight digging her nails into them, as a whimper slips out from the lost of her hand, but she just couldn't do both with him fucking her mouth hard and fast. She loved every minute of it though. When he finally pulls her off of him, she is feels dazed and start to breath heavily trying to catch her breath. Her eyes glossed over as she looks up at him "No Sir" she breaths out, the words filled with lust, as her hands relax, falling to her knees.

• Like 1

Sir? Well, that’s a new one for me but it does sound rather nice, certainly a step up from ‘pervert’” he chuckled “yea, I like it. I’m ‘Sir’ from now on, ok Red?” His hand reached down to wipe away a little excess drool from the corner of her mouth before tussling her hair some. He might have just face fucked her, but he wasn’t completely without manners. “Whewwwww, it’s been awhile since I’ve been with someone so eager to please. But you sucked my cock like your life depended on it haha I guess I should give you that reward now huh?” He reached down once again, offering his hand he pulled her up onto her feet.

Theo didn’t wait long for her to get her bearings though as with one forceful push he shoved her up against the wall facing him, her back pressed up on the cold surface. Before she had time to process anything Theo was quickly on her and with one graceful movement he picked her up, lifting her as he positioned his cock just inches from her pussy. He was strong enough to hold her up, her upper back and shoulders against the wall offering more support. “Now, do you want me to fuck you mercilessly? If so, you know the words to say” He teased, waiting for her confirmation before he would sink her down onto his waiting member.

Andralyn's cheeks flushed red in response, still in a haze. As she lifted to her feet, she felt dizzy, trying to steady herself. Just as she felt like she was steady, she felt Theos hands on her shoving her roughly against the wall, her back hitting the cold wall with a loud thud, and breathy moan slipped through her lips as she wrapped her arms around him to steady herself. Her pussy dripping wet, she was so close, her legs trembled from the excitement. She looks at Theo, smiling as he lefts her waist up onto his, she instantly wrapped her legs tightly around him. Her pussy throbbed from the hesitation, she could feel his cock so close to her. Her chest pushes out with a deep breath and sigh, mixed with a whimper. 

"I...." her hips wiggle, trying to go down on him "I....waa" she couldn't seem to find the words, her mind was gone. She lifted her head, locking eyes with him, she breathed out "Please" moaning in between the words "Sir". Andralyn's hips squirm against him more, wanting to feel his cock slip inside of her. 

Andralyn didn't understand it and she knew when this was over, she seriously needed to talk with him and figure out what the hell it was about him that made her submit so easily. She still had some urge to be bratty but she wanted the reward, she wanted his thick member inside of her tight pussy, her body ached for it. She didn't want to lose the prize. 

• Like 1

Theo couldn’t help but enjoy the sight of the once spirited little redhead reduced to a lusty whimpering mess, and he hadn’t even stuck it in her yet! “Hmmmm, I’m not really convinced this is what you want…” he teased. With her arms and legs wrapped around him it was easy for Theo to slide the head of his cock back and forth over her slit, but never quite slipping in. “In fact I have half a mind to just set you back down and go about my day.” Theo had no such intentions, but she didn’t need to know that.

He was having too much fun prolonging giving it to her, but even he had his limits. The longer he teased her clit with his cockhead the more he could feel himself wanting to give into the lustful haze himself, stop teasing her, and get right to the good part. When they locked eyes and she softly said ‘PleaseTheo couldn’t hold back any longer.

Giving her what she wanted (what they both wanted) he gently lifted her down onto his cock, allowing her to slowly appreciate each inch as he filled her up. “Mmmmmmm fuck Red, you are sooooo tight. Comfortable?” he asked, making sure her arms weren’t tired. With a hand on each hip he began to lift her a few inches off himself before pulling her back down onto him. Setting a slow and desirable pace at first, he knew she would beg if she wanted him to get faster or more rough. As he started fucking her he leaned in to whisper in her ear. “Who’s my good little girl?

Andralyn's eyes grew wide when Theo's words broke through her haze "NO! Please, I want you in me! I have to feel you in me Sir!" she blurts out, cheeks burning, pussy throbbing with ever feel of his cock rubbing across her slit. Every time his cock head brushed against her clit, her legs would squeeze tighter around him. His words took her by surprise, but as she settles letting the sensation wash over her, she smirked, as she told herself that there is no way he is walking away from this, without fucking her first. As realization hits, she bites her lip just as Theo places his cock at her entrance and slowly slides her tight wet pussy down his shaft. 

Her head rears back as his cock fills her up, he was so thick and long, he felt amazing. Her legs shook as they tried to squeeze tighter, she was already fighting back the urge to release. Digging her nails into the back on his shoulders, as she moves up and down in a rhythmic pace. "Harder, please" it comes out as a heavy moan, almost screaming in pleasure. 

'Who's my good little girl?'

The words play in her head, not that she has to think on it, some how, some way in this moment, she knew she was his pet and his good little girl. Without a second thought, she tilts her head up for a moment looking back at him, "I am, Sir" she breaths out moaning with every thrust.

• Like 1

Theo did as the other woman begged, jaw tense as Andralyn made such pretty noises for him. The pleasure was almost enough for Theo to falter, eyes shut as he kept thrusting, caught between giving pleasure and receiving it all in one wonderful gift. “Fuck, Red, you’re doing so good for me, my good girl.Theo praised, nearly breathless as he fucked her wet pussy. “Harder huh? I think I can accommodate that.

Gripping her hips tightly he titled her slightly so that her back was firmly against the wall. With that added support Theo was easily able to increase the speed, ramming into Andralyn's eagerly awaiting pussy much faster now. This new angle allowed him to slip deeper into her. The demigod reached below them, fingers stroking Andralyn's clit in time with his thrusts to create a good friction, chuckling under his breath as he saw the immediate reaction that had on her.

"Yessss that's it...Mmmmmmmm so tight baby, you were made for this. You look so good taking cock.” He teased, hoping it would further add to Andralyn's embarrassment. Now that the former feisty redhead was being much more compliant, Theo was perfectly able to maintain this new rhythm drawing both of them that much closer to climax.

Andralyn lets out a small gasp as her bare back pushes against the cold wall, but her brain barely even has time to process the cold shiver. She lets out a loud moan as Theo's cock pushes even deeper into her, she didn't think he could get any further but she was so wrong. Her legs grip tighter around his hips as she relishes in that moment. She could feel the pleasure building, her breathing heavy as Theo praises her. She doesn't what it is about the words 'good girl' but they send what feels like an electric zing through her body and into her throbbing clit. 

She smiles, letting out breathless moans as she feels him pump in and out of her tight pussy, only getting tighter as her orgasm builds. "I....I..." she tries to speak but every thrust into hitting her deep makes her scream out "I'm close" she is finally able to breath out, as her head leans back against the wall, her nails dig into his shoulders. 

Edited by Andralyn O'Dell
  • Like 1

Theo could feel Andralyn's pussy pulse around his cock and he knew then that she was nearing orgasm just like he was. This only encouraged him further as he wanted to finish strong and shove this plucky little intruder over the edge into bliss. “What’s that?” he whispered into her ear as Andralyn barely managed to get her statement out. “You’re close huh? I guess I can give you permission to cum” he sneered. His hands tightened around her small waist, not enough to cause pain but to firmly hold her in place as he repeatedly plunged into her. From this position, all Andralyn could really do was keep her legs wrapped around Theo as he held her pushed against the wall fervorous in his goal to bring them to orgasm. He was beginning to struggle with concentration himself as her pussy felt so delightful, but he knew they were both so close now so he pressed on. “Come on baby girl, lose all control and cum for me.” He whispered again, all the while timing his thrusts to the rhythm of his fingers playing with her aching clit.

Andralyn's head was fuzzy, she felt so amazing in that moment as he told her to cum. Her body became shaky has she legs started to feel weak, they tensed up on last time, squeezing has hard as her body could squeeze as her climax raced through her, her hold body shaking. She let out a scream, her head tilted back against the wall. Her pussy clamped down on his huge cock, she could feel ever inch of him. As she road out her orgasm, her body jolted, and twitched with pleasure, as Theo's fingers worked her clit. "Oh my god!" she exclaims as her legs fall to the side of Theo, no longer able to hold herself up, panting she tilted her head toward him, a small smile playing across her lips "thank you Sir" she whispered, as he thrusted into her relentlessly, about to climax himself. 

"Fuck" she breaths, as she keeps her hands around his neck, leaning in to kiss him. "Cum in me" she breaths against his lips, not thinking about what she was asking. All she knew was she wanted to feel his cock throb inside of her, and didn't want that moment to end, in that moment.

• Like 1

Theo felt like a dam ready to burst, the buildup of lust had steadily been building ever since this red headed stranger had attempted to break in. He felt her writhe beneath him as she eventually succumbed to her orgasm. It pleased Theo to have the view that he did as he watched wave after wave of bliss engulf Andralyn, it was all the poor girl could do to just barely hang onto him. Thankfully, Theo's grip never wavered as he held her in place, continuing to fuck her through her climax. “Mmmmmm the…pleasure…is…all…mine…” he grunted as he felt himself nearing the end too. Suddenly, she leaned forward and kissed him!

Some of her feisty spirit seemed to have returned, when she said ‘cum in me’  Theo lost it. A deep moan escaped his lips as he allowed himself to give in to the pleasurable sensations that were overwhelming his cock. His member filled her with his cum as he continued to make out with her, moaning through the kiss as he emptied himself in her. Finally he was drained, his strong legs shaking ever so slightly from the experience as he lifted the girl off him, setting Andralyn down on the bed. “Wow Red, just…wow…” he grinned, at a loss for words as he sat down next to her.

Andralyn's eyes went wide with pleasure and surprise when she felt Theo release himself inside of her. The realization of what she asked for was to late, and honestly she didn't care. She was so sure of herself that she wouldn't get pregnant that she didn't even bother to freak out, she just relaxed into the rush of pleasure of his cock throbbing inside of her, as her pussy clamped around him milking every last drop. "Mmmmm" she moaned out just as he finished. 

As Theo lifted her off of him, she heaved a sigh as she immediately missed the feel of how full he made her feel, and instead his and her own cum started to slip out of her opening as he sat her down onto his bed. Andralyn flopped back on to the bed, lets spread hanging off the edge of the bed. She closed her eyes and smiled at the presents of him sitting down next to her. "That was amazing" she said with a grinned spread wide across her face, as she relished in the moment. She couldn't believe what the night had turned into, but she definitely did not regret any of it. She was so relaxed, she felt like she could pass out on his bed.

• Like 1

It had been awhile since Theo had unloaded inside someone without care or thought to any consequences. He collapsed down on the bed next to the girl that mere moments ago had been mostly a stranger, now he’d known her intimately. He drew closer and wrapped his arm around her so that her head rested on his shoulder. “Well…amazing sure is one word to describe what just happened” he agreed chuckling, his fingers absentmindedly trailing over her breast, occasionally lightly running over her nipple. “For someone who comes off as so feisty you sure submitted pretty quick haha but I’m glad you decided to break in. You’re welcome to try again anytime Red. Catching you in the act proved to be quite enjoyableTheo teased.

For what it’s worth, I imagine we can still find a use for those luck based powers of yours. Maybe not safe cracking though, I think you’ll need a few private lessons before I’d have you try anything for real. As for our previously arranged deal…well don’t feel like you have to leave naked. In fact…well…you’re welcome to rest here some before leaving, if you’d like?

Important Information

Terms of Use