bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Zephyros Creek Bed

Benji couldn't help but grin, "Mmmmm....now you're much more my speed than that witch was darling" he said pointing his sword at her for emphasizes. "But work comes before playtime, once I've tired you out and secured the flag I won't mind 'tiring you out' again a second time before I take the flag back to base" he winked. His thoughts already wondering off to all the fun they might have together. "Let's test out and see how you handle my weapon first huh?" with that he took a basic forward swing in her direction. 

Smirking she was drinking in Benji like a tall glass of lemonade! One that she was enjoying at the moment but might be bored of the taste at any moment. The arrogance on this one made her laugh out loud as she put her free hand on her stomach. "Wow you think I am that easy do you?" her eyes looked him up and down as her smirk only grew. "It is always the ones that talk big that struggle to get it up so" she began to crack her neck as if getting ready to put all she had into this fight. He didn't care her with his talk as most Ares campers did that. "Enough talk Benji.....show me what you got" her face then laughed as he swung in her direction as she took a knew and caught it. Pushing up with all her strength she tried to push him back as she twirled. One thing about hermes kids were they were fast on their feet!!!!

Benji was feeling the thrill of the fight as he clashed swords with Celeste. The tension between them was palpable and he couldn't help but feel aroused by her confident and playful attitude. As they exchanged blows, he couldn't help but notice the way her muscles flexed and her body moved with a grace only a Hermis kid. Benji was a fighter so features like this on a woman turned him on. "Oh don't you worry about that, Ares boys are experts with any weapon." He was fully fixated in the moment as his mind focused on nothing but the fight...and this hot girl before him. When Celeste pushed him back with all her strength Benji stumbled slightly but quickly regained his footing. "Mmm looks like you've got some skills there, sweet cheeks," Benji said with a flirtatious grin "I like a girl who can play rough." With that he increased the intensity of his blows in an attempt to drive her back against the tree, he wanted to push her and see just how well she could take it.

Celeste's eyes sparkled with excitement as she parried Benji's increased blows, her body feeling like it was warming up which wasn't shocking. She welcomed the challenge, enjoying the thrill of the fight. I mean she had spent so much of her time waiting for someone to come at her that now it is happening. She was actually excited for the challenge!!!!  "Is that all you've got, Benji?" she taunted, her voice filled with playfulness. She ducked and dodged, narrowly avoiding his attempts to drive her back against the tree. With a burst of speed, she lunged forward, aiming a swift strike at his side.  Let's see if he can handle that Hermes speed "Come on keep up Benji....is that as fast as you can go?" 

Benji loved the way Celeste moved! She was quick and agile and he couldn't help but imagine what those traits might be like in bed. For now though it would be swords clashing. "Oh, you haven't seen anything yet babe," he said with a grin. "I'm just getting warmed up." He sidestepped her lunge then he took a swing at her from the side hoping to catch her off guard. "You're pretty good for a Hermes kid, but you'll have to do better than that if you want to take me down." He was using a lighter rapier sword that would allow for quick clean precise strikes. Taking a side swing but then quickly changed positions at the last second pulling back his sword so that if it landed it would only tear at the side her camp t-shirt instead of hitting skin. He was curious to see more of her exposed and in typical Ares fashion this was one way he'd flirt. 

Celeste's reflexes kicked into high gear as she sidestepped Benji's swing, her body moving with the speed and agility of a seasoned fighter. But then got off balance a bit as she stumbled back a bit before she caught herself.  She grinned, her competitive nature laughing as she readied herself once again. "Oh, I've seen plenty, Benji...remember I am older than you" she retorted with a raised eyebrow, her voice laced with playful confidence. "But show me something worth my time." That was when Benji sword got to her side, tearing her shirt in half. "Ohhh I see we are playing dirty are we" she laughed as she then just tore the rest of it off. Showing her whole midriff. Getting herself ready again she then swung at him with a spin to use her back muscles for a strike at a different angle. Did he forget that she was one of the few that had traveled the world seeing all sorts of monsters from around the world....she was much more seasoned than he was in his dreams!

Benji couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement as Celeste tore off her shirt, revealing her toned midriff. His eyes hungrily roaming over her body. "Mmm, you're a feisty one, I like that. Feel free to take the rest off if it's getting in the way" he said with a smirk. "Don't worry, I don't mind older women, hopefully I don't tire you out too bad. I know you old folk need your nap time" he teased. With that he launched a series of quick strikes, hoping to catch her off guard. He was faster than he looked and he hoped to use that to his advantage. That said truth be told she was giving him a run for his money too! That only made him more excited as he lived for a good fight! The two of them continued to trade blows, their swords clashing creating loud sounds echoing through the woods. He was giving it all he could now, the sweat glistening on his toned muscles making for an attractive sight as he grunted and yelled, blocking and attacking as best he could!

"IN YOUR DREAMS BAD BOY" her voice strong and full of muse. Celeste's focus sharpened as she blocked and parried Benji's quick strikes, their swords colliding with resounding clangs. She couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement as their battle intensified. His teasing remarks only fueled her determination to prove herself, her competitive spirit igniting like a flame within her. "Oh, I'll show you just how much energy I have left, boy," she retorted, a playful glint in her eyes. With each clash of their swords, she could feel her muscles working in harmony, her experience and agility serving her well in the fight. She matched his intensity blow for blow, her strikes becoming more precise and calculated. "Getting out of breath cause I am just warming up......awwww is the big older hermes girl keeping up with you....HA for such big talk I was expecting more sword action." 

Benji was getting lost in the intensity of the fight, his mind consumed by the thrill of the battle and the attractive girl before him. He couldn't help but feel aroused by her confident and playful attitude, and the way her body moved with such grace and precision. They exchanged blows and he could feel his body responding to the adrenaline, his muscles tense and his breath quickening. Celeste was a skilled fighter and he was enjoying the challenge of matching her blow for blow. 

As they exchanged blows he decided to take a risk and flirt with her a bit. "You know hun, I can't help but be impressed by your skills," he said, his voice low and seductive. "But I have to admit, there's something even more impressive about you." He paused for a moment making sure to maintain his focus on the fight. "Your beauty," he continued, his words expressing his desire for her. "It's almost distracting, but I can't help but be drawn to it." He hoped she would take the bait, that she would succumb to his charm and be thrown off her guard. But he knew he couldn't let his guard down either. They were in the middle of a battle after all.

Celeste's eyes flashed with a mix of amusement and determination as Benji attempted to flirt with her in the midst of their fierce battle. DID THIS BOY THINK HE COULD CHARM HER INTO SUBMISSION HA! He was just a boy looking for a tit to suck on and it wasn't going to be hers! He showed he could put up a good fight and maybe that he was a big talker....but in no way was she impressed! She was no stranger to distractions. "Flattery won't get you anywhere, Benji," she retorted, a playful smirk playing on her lips. She swiftly deflected his strike, her focus unwavering. She wasn't about to let her guard down, no matter how charming he seemed. The intensity of their fight only fueled her desire to prove herself, to show him that she was more than just a pretty face. "Focus on the fight, sweetheart," she taunted, her voice filled with playful confidence. "If you want to impress me, you'll have to do better than words." She had been to many high end parties with the most beautiful people and this boy had nothing on most of them! 

On one hand Benji was agitated at the audacity of Celeste challenging him like this, yet on the other, he was relishing the competitive energy she was stirring within him. "Keep dreaming, Celeste!" he taunted, his voice laced with a wicked amusement. His anger was starting to take over now at her rejection, like she was some prize worth all that energy anyways. Like a dam his rage had started to burst through him unconsciously arousing feelings of impulsive anger towards Celeste. He took anthoer swing at her! "Take that, you old hag!" he yelled, his voice full of rage. He knew he shouldn't be saying things like that, but he couldn't help it. He was in the heat of the moment and his Ares rage was fully activated now. His fighting began to take on a very different, very vicious style. He didn't care now if she got cut up, there'd always be another hot piece of action waiting back at camp if he injured this one too bad.

Edited by Benji Baker

This little boy thought he could just charm his way into her pants but he had another thing coming his way! He was around 4 years younger than her which meant he came to camp around the time she was 17 years old. To her the thought made her want to barf! "OLD HAG" she laughed as she could not take him seriously! She could see he was full of rage and was starting to feel it herself. That was one thing the ares kids had to their advantage! They worked well under anger while the rest of them made stupid decisions. He hit her skin a few times "Ouch " she said as the second cute began to believe. Fine if he wanted a fight it was one she was going to give him. Pushing him back she tried to match his rage and speed!

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! I"VE CHANGED MY MIND! YOU ARE MORE ANNOYING THAN THE WITCH!" He yelled as he continued his assault, landing a few good hits and taking some of his own from her too. Benji's Ares rage was fully activated now as he fought with all his might, the fight had become more intense than ever before! "You're going down, HAG!" he taunted, his voice full of confidence and arrogance. As they continued to fight, Benji's thoughts became more clouded with anger as all he could see was in shades of red. "I don't think I'd go out with the likes if you if you were the last demigod on the whole planet!!" he shouted in anger. He could feel the pain coursing through his body from the hits of her sword but he refused to let it get to him. He was determined to win this battle no matter what.

Seriously what was this guys deal????? Was his pride hurt or something? Cause who was this witch he was talking about, maybe it was that abby girl the rumors had been going around those two secretly fucking! Celeste could feel the intensity of the battle escalating as their anger fueled their strikes. She gritted her teeth, pushing back against Benji's relentless assault. The insults he hurled at her only made her realize something was wrong. She refused to let his words penetrate her confidence. "You have major issues....do you go to therapy?" she retorted, her voice filled with defiance. With each clash of their swords, her focus sharpened, her movements becoming more calculated and precise. She matched his aggression blow for blow, refusing to back down. The pain from their strikes fueled her determination, reminding her of her resilience. She channeled her anger into her swordplay, unleashing a swift and powerful strike aimed directly at Benji's side. "You're the one going down, plus someone needs to take you to anger management," she growled, her eyes flashing with determination.

Elena crept along the sides carefully not to be seen as she neared the blue team base quietly. She had been wandering around the camp and the event enjoying the summer and was always around the area. She liked being at camp as she had the time to spend with her siblings as well as the other campers too. She had troubles with relationships at the moment so she was always caught off guard thinking of that. But she still tried to stay focused on the flag. 

Miro hadn't seen her coming at first, in fact he'd already morphed into a random member of the red team to throw off opponents and help Celeste distract anyone who arrived as backup for Ares' boy. He was transformed when he saw someone in the woods approaching it was... Lena, no he couldn't make fun of her, not even to capture the flag, "Elena, I'm sorry but I should stop you" as he said it, he returned to his natural features, and his voice changed into one more familiar, his own.

Elena wasn’t aware of the others as she was close to the flag and snagging it. She wanted to let out her inner Ares blood in her , along with her siblings as well. She didn’t want to let them down either. She was reaching for the flag when someone blocked it suddenly. She swore she had seen someone else instead but it was Miro who appeared to her. Some mix feelings floated in her again but she had to put it down first for the game. She smiled but feeling defensive for their team. “Miro…..and the same for me too. Should we fight? But I don’t wanna fight you….” 

Miro had stopped in front of her and was watching her, he didn't like to fight but he knew he could handle it quite well, if it was someone else, anyone else... he would have, but it was Elena. "I....I don't want to fight you, but is there another way? You want to win, I want to win. It would be enough for me to distract you but obviously you would oppose it?" he smiled and chuckled. He hadn't picked up his knife yet, he hoped very much that it would stay where it was.

Elena chuckled hearing his words which agrees to hers too. She didn’t want to fight him but she had to be prepared as it was still the games. She wondered if her other team members were nearby so she would have backup, and seeing that her brother was always preoccupied with all the ladies and whatnots, it all was up to her now. But this was the attacking team so she wasn’t that worried. She looked at Miro understandingly to what he said. “True that, surely there is a way around fighting? How about an arm wrestle haha” It was a fun thought , just as much as she wanted to those she didn’t want to fight. Surely there could be a friendly way to get around this. 

Her laughter was the most beautiful sound in the world and Miro swore he could get lost in it but no! You had to concentrate, for the game but also in real life since this activity was not just a simple entertainment. He laughed when Lena proposed the armwrestling idea to him "If you really care why not?" and she kept giggling. He just wished he'd keep talking to her like this, actively avoiding the fight. Call him "Boy in Love" but that was it. "I could show you some cool moves, don't underestimate me!" and he smiled at her, illuminated by the sun.

Celeste pushed back from benji so that she could have a breathe or two. This match was intense and she need a moment of a break when she noticed Elena. But just then miro stepped in to save the flag. Nodding to him she smiled as she could feel her wounds bleed a bit! She put herself right in front of the flag. So Elena and miro could fight and she could see what benji was to do next! 

Elena continued chuckling as her idea was what she could best at the moment. Unless there was a better one other than fighting she would gladly take it. It was nothing to her being an ares child so she was going to see how Miro would perform. She wasn’t sure if Aphrodites were good at battling honestly. “Well bring it on! “ She smiled looking at his bright aura under the summer sun. She noticed the other two now so she was less worried, and her only focus was Miro and the flag. She walked closer to him and raised her arm up ready for the arm wrestling. 

Miro knew that in a battle he would have to put more effort than her, that she was simply stronger.  But here, here he could use his secret weapon, as soon as he saw Elena get into position he quickly transformed into a person with a much bigger body and muscle mass, he still tried not to enlarge his hands, his face and voice too much though they didn't change, they just got bigger, "Okay fine" he chuckled "Now we're even, huh?".

Elena had been feeling the adrenaline rush in her blood being an ares child as always whenever facing battles and fights. She was ready for the arm wrestling already, but she’ saw Miro turning into a stronger and muscular buildup version of him, she backed away for awhile before regaining her mood. She was in awe with how amazing his shape shifting was, and that she didn’t know that before. “I guess hmmmm nice muscles?” And he was definitely larger than her now, and being a guy he could be stronger than her. She readied her position as she didn’t back away from it. 

Fin was just strolling around the woods fighting off monsters and things. That was when he heard a lot of noise come from the flag area. Interested he stopped close enough to watch things for a bit. That was when he saw Elena flirting with Miro, a pain in his chest thinking she no longer was interested in him. How could this be? Didn't they have a good time with surfing and even their own flirting in Capture the Flag. Running out to the flag he called out to elena "What is this?" he looked from Miro to Elena. "Are areeeee you into him?"