bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Zephyros Creek Bed

The Storyteller

3646323.jpg

The Blue team was given a new directive after their flag was captured, they were to head down to the river along the Zephyros Creek Bed to set their flag flying high once more. The team trekked into the forest, and managed to set their flag. Hopefully it would be protected well enough to prevent the red team from finding it. 

Flag1-blue.ico

Edited by The Chronicler

Hailey made sure she walked fast as it was another round of capture . She had to defend the blue team as much as she can given that she hadn’t really participated in the event last few years. She wasn’t good in combat but she did have some light powers herself so that could come in handy when needed. She was behind the flag as the base had built forts everytime the flag location changes. It requires quick action so she also hoped that they had help from other creatures or beings in the woods. She laid down there guarding the flag as usual hoping more team members would arrive. 

The Irish man was one that he loved a good game. As he snuck in the enemy camp he saw the flag in the creek bed. That was when his eyes went to Hailey who was a daughter of iris. Smirking he began to sneak closer and closer to the point he would have to make a run for it. That was when it happened, Killian took off running with sword in hand towards the flag. Would he get it? Only time would be able to tell since the light rainbow girl was there in the way!

Even if she was an Iris with no combat skills , well a little at least, Hailey didn’t want to back down just like that. Besides she had light powers in her. It was then she sensed someone sneaking over her. Who was that??? She turned and sneaked in back to find the Irish demigod near her trying to get lady to the flag. She quickly stepped up front defending it, right at his face! 

Killian's eyes widened in surprise as Hailey stepped up, defending the flag and blocking his path. He couldn't help but be impressed by her determination, even if she lacked extensive combat skills. With a mischievous grin, he twirled his sword in his hand, eyeing her with a playful glint in his eyes. "Well now, lass, looks like we have ourselves a little showdown," he remarked, his Irish accent lacing his words. Killian took a step forward, matching Hailey's defiance. "Ye may have light powers, but I've got me fair share of tricks up me sleeve. Care to find out who's quicker?" he taunted, his sword poised for action. Going for the flag once more!

Hailey didn’t back down either watching the Irish fella speaking in his Irish tone while just amazed by the language at the same time she spoke in her British. "I guess it is just you and me today." Hailey smirked as well not stepping away from his path. If she needed to use all of her skills she would to defend their flag. Besides she knew her team members would be here helping her any minute now. "Sure just bring it on, I’d like to find out myself too." She noticed the sword but she could blind him away. And she did, as quickly as possible with her hand making a wave at him to create a burst of light towards him.

Killian narrowed his eyes, his playful demeanor shifting into focused determination as Hailey unleashed a burst of blinding light towards him. Reacting swiftly, he raised his free hand to shield his eyes from the intense glare, his grip on the sword tightening. With his vision momentarily impaired, Killian relied on his instincts and reflexes, swiftly sidestepping the blinding wave of light. He could feel the energy passing by him, but he refused to let it deter him. As his vision cleared, Killian saw an opportunity. Seizing the moment, he lunged forward, his sword aimed directly at the Hailey so we could get the flag. With a swift and fluid motion, he slashed through the air, his blade aiming to cut down his opponents. His movements were precise and calculated, his determination unwavering. It was a race against time, a test of skill and speed, as Killian sought to snatch the flag from its perch before Hailey could fully recover from her attack.

Hailey wasn’t going to let the guy this easily. She didn’t see it coming on how swift the guy reacted but she quickly regained her momentum to reach him and to block him. She also ducked and reached for the little bombs though not deadly, and triggered it immediately throwing it towards the boy’s direction. She also ducked and rolled away back to the base to avoid getting hit. She had done a few gym sometimes hence the flexibility. At the same time she grabbed the nearest shield for some protection and continued gathering bombs for her cover. 

Killian's eyes widened as Hailey swiftly evaded his sword strike and retaliated with a barrage of thrown bombs. He deftly dodged the incoming explosives, his agile movements allowing him to weave through the chaos. His focus sharpened as he assessed the situation, realizing that Hailey was determined to defend the flag at all costs. Undeterred, Killian shifted his strategy. With a calculated move, he dashed forward, using his sword to deflect the incoming bombs, parrying them away from himself. His movements were fluid, his reflexes honed through years of training. As Hailey retreated towards the base, Killian followed suit, closing the distance between them. He could feel the heat of the battle intensify, but his determination burned brighter. With a renewed surge of energy, Killian pressed on, his eyes locked on the flag, as he prepared to make one final decisive move to claim victory for his team.

Hailey knew how to back away…….but not today. She brought up the bombs and triggered one by one continuously towards the boy. She smirked as she could make plans quickly. Fast enough to defend their flag against the other team. She also saw how he had dodged every bit of her throw using his sword, so she needed something stronger. Ooh, catapults. They always had enough storages to use and she was going to take it out but she didn’t to find time to. Instead, she sent a message through her light power to her teammates to send the catapults out, plus anything that could stop the Irish boy coming at them. Dang he was fast though! 

As Killian and Hailey engaged in their intense battle, their attention consumed by the clash between their respective abilities, Derrick, a small and agile boy, seized the opportunity to join the fray. Armed with his trusty slingshot, he moved stealthily, taking advantage of his diminutive size to evade detection. Darting between shadows and utilizing his nimble footwork, Derrick skulked around the outskirts of the skirmish, his eyes fixed on the flag that lay at the center of the chaos. With each step, he calculated his approach, ensuring he remained unnoticed amidst the clash of powers and swords. Silently, he loaded a pebble into his slingshot, his small fingers expertly pulling back the elastic band. With unwavering focus, Derrick took aim, his precision honed through countless hours of practice. He released the pebble, watching it soar through the air towards Hailey his heart racing with anticipation. That is when he ran for the flag hoping to get it for the red team.

Lena was panting as she finally arrived on scene. She was definitely starting to run low on energy. She gasped for air and leaned against a tree. She sighed again. Of course the Red team was already here. She should have known. I don't know why I even bothered playing. What am I trying to prove? To who? If she was being honest, she knew who she was trying to prove herself to. But he wasn't even here to watch her, to realize what he was leaving behind. But she wasn't ready to admit that to herself yet. Instead, she positioned herself between the small child of Nemesis. "Hey kid... not today."

Derrick watched as Lena arrived on the scene. As she leaned against a tree, Derrick took a deep breath to steady himself. He understood that Lena stood in his path. With a mix of nerves and resolve, he tightened his grip on the slingshot, his young eyes focused on the flag that lay just beyond Lena's protective stance. Ignoring the doubt gnawing at his mind, Derrick summoned his courage and met Lena's gaze. "I'm sorry, but I have to try...for the red team," he said, his voice carrying a determined tone that defied his young age. Without wasting another moment, he swiftly maneuvered to the side, attempting to slip past Lena's defense, hoping to reach the flag before she could react. Every fiber of his being urged him forward, pushing him to prove his worth on the battlefield and contribute to his team's victory.

With every energy that she could manage, Hailey further strikes now as she knew some combats trained before in gyms but they weren’t enough to hold the Irish guy Killian. Just then as if her message was sent her teammate Helena came by and faced the other opponent Derrick. Well , they were fair in number but she still wasn’t going to underestimate them. She quickly used this time to blind more light towards the  little Nemesis guy to block his way. 

Derrick's heart pounded in his chest as he darted to the side, attempting to evade Lena's defense and reach the flag. His small frame moved with surprising agility, guided by the determination burning within him. As he dodged and weaved, he focused on his target, the flag fluttering tantalizingly in the distance. However, Hailey's relentless assault of blinding light presented another obstacle for Derrick. He squinted his eyes against the brilliance, his free hand instinctively shielding his face. Though momentarily disoriented, he refused to give up. With a burst of tenacity, Derrick relied on his senses, listening for any indication of Hailey's movements. He took a deep breath, summoning the courage to press forward, his small feet propelling him closer to his goal. With each step, he anticipated Hailey's next move, determined to outmaneuver her and reach the flag, igniting a spark of victory for his team.

Helena stepped herself between the boy and the flag.  She wanted to use her abilities to manipulate clothes, feelings, anything but charmspeak to get between them. But she didn't know how much more energy she really had in her. She tried to breathe and just keep herself between him and the flag, hoping some more of her teammates would step in and help fend off the red team. 

Derrick's heart raced as he faced Helena, who positioned herself firmly between him and the flag. He observed her stance, her unwavering determination mirroring his own. Though apprehensive, Derrick knew he couldn't let Helena's presence deter him. He took a moment to steady himself, drawing upon his inner reserves of courage. With a deep breath, he locked eyes with Helena, determination burning in his gaze. "I have to reach the flag...for my big brother," he spoke with conviction, his voice laced with a mix of determination and respect. Without waiting for a response, he swiftly shifted his weight, trying to find an opening or a distraction that would allow him to slip past Helena's defense. 

Katie knew about the capture of flag event that was happening again and she wanted to be there to participate. Hence she went towards the area where the flag was , particularly the red as she wanted to try to steal it like the last one . She wondered if there was any changes made to the event but it looked the same as usual. Perfect. She should be able to take that in no time. But the teams were changed so far and this time she was with the Iris and some others , comparing to the past she had competed against them instead. It was a tough fight but this time they would be working together so hurray for that. 

Derrick was going to ignore the Aphrodite lady as was just being annoying. He was so close to the flag and the girl kept getting in his way!!!! Derrick's eyes narrowed at Helena's response, his determination only growing stronger. With a nod, he acknowledged the challenge. "I understand," Derrick replied, his voice filled with newfound determination. He saw an opportunity as Helena momentarily shifted her weight to adjust her position. Seizing the moment, Derrick lunged forward, his agility surprising even himself. He maneuvered around Helena, evading her defense with a swift sidestep. His heart pounded in his chest as he closed the gap between him and the flag. The rush of adrenaline fueled his every movement. That was when she noticed katie, with his focus solely on the flag, Derrick made a swift dash towards it, his agility and speed propelling him forward. He knew he had to stay one step ahead of Katie, anticipating her every move.

The Storyteller

Derrick was able to grab the flag and make a break for the Red Team's base. It was a long and arduous journey, with Katie hot on his heels. But eventually he was able to take it back to the Blue Team's base, claiming 1 point for his team. 

Red has successfully captured the Red Team's flag, Red Team your flag will be placed in a new location (check your PMs). 

The Storyteller

The Blue team was given a new directive after their flag was captured, they were to head out to the Zephyros Creek Bed to set their flag flying high once more. The team trekked into the forest, and managed to set their flag. Hopefully it would be protected well enough to prevent the red team from finding it. 

Flag1-blue.ico

Celeste was off playing around with her brother Theo for most of the game but now she was getting told to go guard the flag. She wasn't their servant but sure why not. So finding her way to the flag she waited for the red team to come, maybe in spite of her team she would just let them walk up and take it.....now that would be funny. But then again her older sister might have something to say to her about it all!!!! So crossing her arms she stood in front of the flag waiting. 

Oh thank the gods! Benji thought to himself as he approached the creek bed. He was begining to really think someone had put a hex on him after how many times in a row he had bumped into that blasted witch Abby. I mean, it was still another girl, one he didn't know too well, but come one! Anyone ANYONE had to be better than that Heacte girl who had found her way into his head like that. Maybe now he could get a good clear headed fight in, even if it just was a girl. "Alright sweet cheeks" he called out walking her way. "Hard way or easy way? Either choice I'm taking that flag hun...."

Edited by Benji Baker

Celeste was honestly growing so bored as no one was evening coming for the flag for such a long time! Should she just leave....I mean someone had to come fight her at some point right? Rolling her eyes she looked at her hands as she wished she could have a phone but those things just attracted monsters. So that was a huge NO for her!!!! But soon enough some sounds started happening when she looked up. Getting up from her position ready to fight she smiled. But then came that hunk of a man Benji who was one of the ares boys! Well he was younger than her but it didn't stop her from wanting to play around with him. "I mean" a smirked played on her lips as he gave her the choice "I like hard things if you know what I mean......so come at me handsome" pulling out her sword she was ready for a fight.