bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Zephyros Creek Bed

Elena was busy tending to her position in arm wrestling as she wanted it to be perfect. She knew she had to since she wanted to get the flag, and also to see how good Miro was. It was until she heard a familiar voice coming from nearby that she stopped awhile, not knowing what to do. Finley…..oh no what should she do? She knew her heard had him in it but she was also touched by Miro’s sincerity at the beach. It was also because she knew Fin wasn’t the loyal type so she had been struggling as well.  “Fin…..what, no, I'm not!….Well you must be flirting with someone else enough to be saying that….. “ She denied it but clearly she was amazed by Miro as well. Maybe she could run instead? 

He knew he wasn’t the most handsome guy in the camp but he was feeling well jealous of it all. Elena and him almost even kissed when they were fighting for the flag. Maybe it had been that that made him feel strange when he watched miro and Elena have a sweet interaction together. Was he old news to her now. Waiting for her to reply he could feel his heart dropping….”but we almost kissed we held hands” his voice was now breaking as he began to back away as he did not know what to do anymore!

Elena had stopped her position and stood up instead, mind wandering off towards Fin as her heart raced between her feelings for the two, and again her feelings for the two…… She didn’t know how she could get into this but she mentally hoped it would end soon. Then she faced him directly when he said that they hadn’t kissed before. And that was when she knew his feelings too, but she wasn’t certain if it was a long term thing. She was more like her mother after all. “I haven’t kissed anyone……..and besides, you didn’t kiss me either…..or did you want to?” She looked at him as if she had been hurt before. She was actually quite clueless between the two and it turned out that she was focused on the guys than the flag now. 

Edited by Elena Clarke

Miro returned to normal and was clearly on the verge of breaking, his heart broken again by someone he thought loved him. "Lena we…I…thought you reciprocated my feelings. Did I ask you if there was something wrong at the beach? You…thought about him right?". He tried to wipe away a tear without letting himself be seen, but Elena looked shocked too, and the boy too. What was happening ?

"Elena please just...tell me what's going on?". He was an Aphrodite son but he clearly wasn't lucky in love.

Elena was at the midst of thinking . She wasn’t at all a thinker but it was the only way out of the mess. Was it a bad thing if she had said that she loved both guys? She kept struggling with both of these guys lately and this was a time to clear it out. Maybe she could run and be away of this, but she knew she couldn’t hurt the Aphrodite guy, or the Iris . No actually she couldn’t decide between them. Maybe she should figure out what was her feelings first before answering them both? Aghhh love is tough!  But she was facing Fin at the moment while answering Miro. “I have feelings for him actually , I’m sorry I haven’t told you that Miro…..and i still don’t know what to do and I can’t hurt you…….this is really hard……” Then she could feel her tears coming out just like that. Dang! She was really enough of guys right now! 

“If you have feelings for him…you…you could have told me before, that whole beach thing. You accepted me too while you were trying to be with him…” he sighed as more tears welled up, he loved her but she didn't quite reciprocate, did she? He might be the first son of Aphrodite to ever have this happen to him, he put a hand through his hair, which changed color because he no longer had control over anything. "I…I can feel you're in a crisis and I won't push you further if you don't want to just…you're hurting me and probably that boy too." He wanted one of his brothers at the moment or just someone, she honestly didn't give a damn about the flag, just about his broken heart.

• Sad 1

Fin could see the scene unfold in front of him. The words of both hit him like a tidal wave! Knocked off his surf board under the wave that was washing him in emotions. He could see that Elena was torn up over this. “No I can’t do this, it hurts in my chest and I don’t know what to say but goodbye!” He could see the Aphrodite camper was just as hurt but fin had broken enough hearts! So holding his hands to his chest he walked backwards as he turned to leave! 

• Haha 1

Elena, caught off guard with everything at the moment, was tearing up. She was hearing what Miro was saying and she felt bad to him. It was true that she could’ve said that but she was also in a midst of indecisiveness. She didn’t know it was one of her weaknesses but there’s that for her. She didn’t have a solid guidance and hence resulting in such a messy scene. Though she was still positive that everything would turn out better in the future….just now right now. She saw how Miro had also  tears and well she didn’t want him to be like this anymore. “I’m sorry….I didn’t mean for that to happen…let me sort this out…..” It was all she could say having a little bit courage in her. She turned to see Fin leaving the situation, and she too, ran away as well, totally forgetting about the flag! Well it was up to her brothers then. 

Celeste was standing there with an eyebrow raised but shocked at what just happened. Wow there was some drama in this camp for sure!!!! Glad she wasn’t apart of any of it, well back to her fight with benji I guess. I guess some people just fall in love so easily….it amused her but she was happy it wasn’t her! Watching fin who she thought was a playboy tear up she laughed a little as she was wondering if this was an act or did she really get to his heart!

Elena was gone, and that boy too, Miro pulled himself up from the grass and decided to leave too. The demigods had so much trouble even without monsters or other godly things to think about. They were teenagers after all, right? Aside from all that god parenting stuff, they were still kids. So he too went away to try to understand things better and refresh his ideas elsewhere.

Benji had been so focussed, so pissed about the fight that he had not even noticed that other demi gods had come into play. So, naturally he missed out on must of what had been said or spoken. It wasn't until he took one huge swing at the hag that he had to pull back last second otherwise he would have probably knocked her head off. "What'd you stop fighting!!!" He yelled angrily. That's when he noticed what she was staring at, turning his head to follow her gaze. Just in time to see the three other campers, including his sister, walk away. While he didn't know the details, the looks on their faces was plain; love! "Uggggggg you see this is why I don't do relationships, ya know? Too much drama." He said to Celeste. "We gonna fight or what?"

Admin

Benji was able to grab the flag and make a break for the Red Team's base. It was a long and arduous journey, with Celeste and Miro hot on his heels. But eventually he was able to take it back to the Red Team's base, claiming 1 point for his team. 

Red has successfully captured the Blue Team's flag, Blue Team your flag will be placed in a new location (check your PMs).