bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

The Old Gnarled Oak Tree

Laughing she shook his head, "I don't care if you are good at fighting....I just need to be better than you" he smirked as he came at her. Did she forget that his brother Dustin was always training with him. Meaning they were the best at hand to hand combat. He only went at her harder as he saw this as a challenge to him. He could feel the anger raging in his blood as he loved battle warfare so much! He would give her a challenge she would never forget!!!!

Hailey chuckled at his words as she didn’t even plan to back away or feel threatened by the Areses. She was always ready and had this kind of confidence in her. All Iris do maybe. But she wasn’t going to let the smirk stay long on the boy’s face. "Well, so am I!" She was going to challenge herself to be better than the Ares boy today. So it was their final challenge and she wanted to make it the best capture of all times!! She continued getting at him, maybe she could try to make him angry instead?

Liam's determination intensified as he felt the challenge rise within him. Hailey's words only fueled the fire burning inside him, and he refused to let her get under his skin. Instead, he channeled his anger into his movements, fighting with even greater intensity. Liam countered Hailey's attacks with swift and precise strikes, testing her defenses and searching for any weakness. He knew he could use the anger to help him. With each clash of their weapons, he analyzed her every move, trying to anticipate her next action. The battle raged on, and Liam pushed himself to his limits, determined to prove himself as the better fighter. Nothing would deter him from achieving victory.

Hailey could see that anger just ignited their fighting mode and she really had no choice but to fight them slowly hit steadily. She just had to be careful so that she wouldn’t be turned down by the Ares boy. Though she could let herself talk for sometime , she had to try her best in taking down the red team at least. "Are you sure you could beat me? I’m pretty good with my reflexes. " And she was, but she had to be careful with his weapon.

Liam could not help but laugh at Hailey as she really thought she was good like ares campers.....maybe if she was nike or even athena but iris. What a joke of a goddess her mother was. Ares was the best in his mind!!!!! So her words just made his arrogance inside come back with "You are joking I know, cause no one takes iris campers seriously" he said back as if it was venom. She might know how to hold a sword but he could not take her seriously. 

Hailey hoped she had gone to the right direction as she was surprised how the Ares campers weren’t taking them seriously. She was shocked indeed but all she react was a soft chuckle. She knew fighting wasn’t always talent and it can be trained. She was calm and therefore she was thinking all sorts of ways to get his anger up again. "Well, we don’t mind that. As long as we can fight , you better take care of your flag, kid! “ She wondered what would they do with their much arrogance, or if they ever know how to be polite and all. She went forwards right away giving another kick to him.

Liam's arrogance fueled his response as he scoffed at Hailey's words, refusing to let her get to him. "You think you can take our flag? Good luck with that, Also you are you calling kid....you are the younger one here KID" he retorted with a smirk, his confidence unwavering. He braced himself for Hailey's next attack, his focus sharpening as he prepared to defend the flag at all costs. As she launched another kick towards him, Liam swiftly blocked the attack, using his training and experience to counter with a calculated strike of his own. The battle continued, each of them pushing themselves to their limits, neither willing to back down.

Hailey had hoped he would react badly when she called him KID purposely , but he retaliated her with the same calling. She laughed immediately as she wasn’t affected by it. Being an Iris difference was they were pretty much patient and of course more than the Ares kids. "okay, KID………ah so you’re older than me? Then you should let me get the flag! “ She was surprised but she gladly accepted her age. She liked it when she wasn’t the older one to few of her siblings and she could seek help from the older ones whenever she can. And she had dodged his strike , nearly got hit , but successfully going sideways. This time she charged herself directly at him, pushing her hands down towards his full body planning to pull him down to the ground.

Alyssa made it back to her base and realized the blue team was trying to capture the flag. Immediately she sprang into action. Alyssa lunged between the blue team member and the flag. She smirked over at Liam, letting him know that she had his back. It was probably best to let him take the lead. But there was no way he would let the Iris camper take the flag easily. 

So much had been going on during this game it was hard to always tell what was happening. Petal couldn't tell which team was winning but grabbing flags had been too much fun to care anyways. She'd even lost count of how many she'd taken! But here looked like an opportunity to take another one! Or should she be defending? It was hard to tell sometimes but she was pretty sure this flag needed to be taken. Besides, it didn't look like anyone might be around to say 'no'.